Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2018, 01:14:52 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 181 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐Release of mobile app ⚽  (Read 133374 times)
Twnpks

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:31:16 PM

Good news indeed.  Will the new blockchain and payment gateway be available for use in September as the initial road map indicated?   Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
explorer17

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:45:59 PM

FootballCoin is happy to announce it will join forces with ANX International. Using their guidance we will establish a new blockchain for Footballcoin and XFC, built using Multi Chain technology (technology similarly used by Bitcoin).

We will also establish an exchange service named "DigitalTokens", powered by ANX, with the purpose of supporting fiat payments and payment gateway for accepting credit and debit cards.

We believe that this is the best way in which FootballCoin can move forwards. Additional information is to be made available soon.

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/
Congrats! That is impressive!  Wink
a new blockchain for Footballcoin and XFC (a bitcoin clone built on multichain technology) that will have very low (or no) transaction fees and fast confirmation
Cool

Say what!!!. Smiley That is very good news I heard so far, hmm I'll just wait and see what happen next.

Maybe you don't get it Smiley It'll be an exchange for football fans-with payment gateway(debit/credit card) and fiat deposit operated by ANX, and it'll be a NEW BLOCKCHAIN - so it'll make more easy the integration with other exchanges from crypoto (like Bittrex) which are not listing anymore Counterparty tokens (in my opinion this is the reason why XFCCOIN is not listed yet on Bittrex Wink ) so what..Smiley
Kaywinnette

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:45:51 AM

How long will it take to establish a new block chain to replace the current one?  I assume the old footballcoin wallet will no longer be used, so I'm guessing a new wallet will be built also.  How will we swap our current coins for the new version?    Huh
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:49:20 AM

How long will it take to establish a new block chain to replace the current one?  I assume the old footballcoin wallet will no longer be used, so I'm guessing a new wallet will be built also.  How will we swap our current coins for the new version?    Huh
Maybe around 2-3 month? They have to launch test net and make sure everything is right before launching it. I don't know how to swap it yet, but they will tell us how to when the swap date is near.

Twnpks

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:33:11 PM

"Through the DigitalTokens platform, Footballcoin’s currency XFCCOIN will be available for trade against Bitcoin, ETH, LTC, XRP, DOGE and also fiat. The service will also include payment getaway for VISA, Mastercard, UnionPay cards. Through the platform, assets (such as XFCCOIN or Bitcoin) can also be held secure in a digital wallet service."

If I'm reading this correctly, the DigitalTokens platform will be a decentralized exchange where XFCcoin can be traded for Bitcoin and a few of the other large altcoins as well as fiat.  Will this be the only exchange that XFCcoin will be traded on or will it also appear on other exchanges in the near future such as Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC, Livecoin, etc.? 
Noruka

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:37:31 PM

So are the features functional by now or not? I don't really get it at this point. The guy who recommended this really has a reputation to lose and I was sure his tip will turn out to be valuable. Not the case yet.

Hey guys would anyone answer that question? I can't seem to get real insight into the project, but I was considering investing. So har far is this by now? For what type of purposes can it be used already?

hqocta

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:49:12 PM

So are the features functional by now or not? I don't really get it at this point. The guy who recommended this really has a reputation to lose and I was sure his tip will turn out to be valuable. Not the case yet.

Hey guys would anyone answer that question? I can't seem to get real insight into the project, but I was considering investing. So har far is this by now? For what type of purposes can it be used already?

Check yourself:
footballcoin.io
https://game.footballcoin.io
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

The fantasy football manager aspect of the project works fine.  Several league are currently running and there haven't been any problems so far with that area.  The big issue at the moment is that the currency of the game, the XFCcoin, was built on the counterparty platform, which sucks.  The developers are going to ditch that blockchain and start over with a new blockchain.  It's unclear right now how much time will be needed to develop and test the new coin along with the DigitalTokens exchange.  When the new coin gets here and is available for trading, I think the project will have excellent potential to increase in value.  But for now, you can only purchase XFCcoin on the counterparty DEX, and I doubt you can buy very many of them unless someone has decided to dump all their coins at less than they paid for them in the ICO. 
kringkramfg

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:05:28 PM

Counterparty doesn't really suck, it's mostly the combination with the constant full blocks that are causing issues. Improvements are coming too (multiple send etc). It totally makes sense to switch to an own blockchain instead for a big project like this though.
a14m

Activity: 303

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:17:45 PM

hi dev,
i wanna ask about players discount, when will it be over ??

thanks
Ab-Soul

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:53:14 PM

Not enough free-rolls happened this week. Will you stop free-rolls soon? I think it gives good impression for local players.
You should increase number of free-roll tournaments since people don't have many XFC in their accounts now. More players needed for the game.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
aioc

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:26:33 AM

"Through the DigitalTokens platform, Footballcoin’s currency XFCCOIN will be available for trade against Bitcoin, ETH, LTC, XRP, DOGE and also fiat. The service will also include payment getaway for VISA, Mastercard, UnionPay cards. Through the platform, assets (such as XFCCOIN or Bitcoin) can also be held secure in a digital wallet service."

If I'm reading this correctly, the DigitalTokens platform will be a decentralized exchange where XFCcoin can be traded for Bitcoin and a few of the other large altcoins as well as fiat.  Will this be the only exchange that XFCcoin will be traded on or will it also appear on other exchanges in the near future such as Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC, Livecoin, etc.? 

I hope they have plans to include other exchanges as well, this is to increase the popularity of footballcoin further and to increase the trading volume, as we all know there is such a thing as resident trader, where people are more comfortable trading in one exchange.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂  BitSchool  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬  Integrated Artificial Intelligence Synergy  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Whitepaper  ♦️  GitHub
Pre-ICOMarch 19 - April 16 PRE-SALE BONUS
wz2016

Activity: 58

SQ7H1YAG64dAEQXNo1emd99FhZYx1jfjUV

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:15:12 AM

I hope they have plans to include other exchanges as well, this is to increase the popularity of footballcoin further and to increase the trading volume, as we all know there is such a thing as resident trader, where people are more comfortable trading in one exchange.

Agree, It's long long time since ico end . Need date when to  list XFC on good volume exchange . Smiley   I gonna broken  if need one more month to get listed in good  volume exchange  Cry Cry

SQ7H1YAG64dAEQXNo1emd99FhZYx1jfjUV
jaceefrost

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:47:59 AM

Agree, It's long long time since ico end . Need date when to  list XFC on good volume exchange . Smiley   I gonna broken  if need one more month to get listed in good  volume exchange  Cry Cry
shifting through another blockchain for their coin will not take days or weeks so getting it listed in a good exchange may take more than a month as bad as it sounds, they need to make sure that they will properly test the new blockchain and make sure that it will work as it should without any worries.

juliasomething

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:53:11 AM

finally, there is an update! the  DigitalTokens platform sounds like an awesome thing. I'm not a big fan of the logo, but it's just a picture. Hopefully the service itself it's better than the actual picture.  Grin
cleygaux

Activity: 462

https://www.gigtricks.io

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:09:40 AM

Biggest regret I invest some of my btc before in this bullshit coin I should have make profits from other altcoins many months are passed still no exchange the developer of this coin really sucks they just make money and run away, shame on developers of xfccoin!

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

B A Baracus

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:33:57 AM

Biggest regret I invest some of my btc before in this bullshit coin I should have make profits from other altcoins many months are passed still no exchange the developer of this coin really sucks they just make money and run away, shame on developers of xfccoin!

Unfortunately you are not alone in your disappointment with this project.  The idea of football manager and crypto was certainly good, but some of the promises made in the ICO have not been carried out and it is still unclear when the coin will be available on an exchange with good volume so that the people who want to exit this project can move on, hopefully at least with a small profit.     
oscurito23

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:17:07 AM

This is the problem when you make full coin speculation. You should know that you will not always win.
damocles

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

This is the problem when you make full coin speculation. You should know that you will not always win.

When we bought into the ICO, it wasn't a full coin but riding on top of the BTC blockchain as a token.  Guess that should have been our first warning that this project wasn't that well thought thru on a technical level.  Hopefully XFC folks will throw us a bone for this wait as they migrate to their own blockchain.

ramores8

Activity: 546

EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:06:07 PM

Is there a sure and reliable source who says they are running away?
I think if you buy the xfc coin and expect the profit, maybe you must start playing to join the contest or whatever it is on the footballcoin platform.
While you wait for the market while you enter the contest and get lots of xfc coin.

▄█████████████▄▄       
     ████▀          ▀███▄     
   ███▀                ▀██▄   
  ███    ███      ███    ██▄ 
 ███    ▐██▀     ▐███     ██ 
 ██    ▄▄████    ▐███     ██▌
 ▄▄██████▀▀      ▐███     ██▌
 ▀█▀▀    ████    ████     ██ 
  ▐█▄    ▀██████████     ██▀ 
   ███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▄██▀   
     ███▄▄          ▄███▀     
       ▀█████████████▀     

Ubcoin
Market

EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS 
  WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN 

Partnerships
      Samsung     
           Fly
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 181 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.