Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2018, 11:41:36 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐ Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐Swap and exchange open ⚽  (Read 132508 times)
FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:57:03 AM

I don't even understand why there would be a debate about the right time to launch.  As soon as the new blockchain and exchange is working, that is the time to launch, and not a second later.  The game has been working for months so there's absolutely no reason to keep hiding this thing.  Make the new XFCcoin available for purchasing and trading as soon as possible and begin advertising the hell out of footballcoin so non-crypto fans will realize it actually exists!

We can see certainly where you're coming with this. And we are aware that advertising will be important in ensuring we have as high a number of fans joining the game. We are considering a number of strategies to increase the visibility of the site and game.  Wink

SWAP XFC FROM COUNTERPARTY https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/transfer-xfccoin-counterparty-footballcoin-blockchain
▐  
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goat says: "Bitcoin is NOT Illegal in Thailand. There is no law against Bitcoin in Thailand!"
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ab-Soul

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:43:27 PM

I think there isn't enough players who play the game now. Even free-rolls are not big size. You need to find more players. Maybe you can open more free-roll tournaments or give bigger prizes. Referral system is also beneficial for players. Bigger user base is needed, more than exchange listing.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
aioc

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:13:03 PM

I don't even understand why there would be a debate about the right time to launch.  As soon as the new blockchain and exchange is working, that is the time to launch, and not a second later.  The game has been working for months so there's absolutely no reason to keep hiding this thing.  Make the new XFCcoin available for purchasing and trading as soon as possible and begin advertising the hell out of footballcoin so non-crypto fans will realize it actually exists!

We can see certainly where you're coming with this. And we are aware that advertising will be important in ensuring we have as high a number of fans joining the game. We are considering a number of strategies to increase the visibility of the site and game.  Wink

I think the guy is right this is a part of crypto currency and any crypto currencies success depend on its success in trading platform of course platform is a big factor but we have seen coin with huge success with no project attach to it, what more with a project like footballcoin.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂  BitSchool  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬  Integrated Artificial Intelligence Synergy  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Whitepaper  ♦️  GitHub
Pre-ICOMarch 19 - April 16 PRE-SALE BONUS
Noruka

Activity: 504

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:05:25 AM

So is there still a problem with a blockchain or something? I remember someone saying that things need to be changed. What was or is the situation now?

▄███████▄▀▄         
     ▄██▌████████▀▀ ▄██▄     
    █████▐███▀▀▄▄██▄▀█████   
 ▄█ ▄▄▀▀██▄▀▀▄██████▌▀███▀▀ 
 ██▌████▄ ▄▄ ▀██████▄ ▄▄▄███▄
▀▀██▌▀█▀▐█████▄▀██████▐██████
██▄▄▀  █████████▄▄▀▀█▀▐██▀▀▄▄
▐▄▀██  ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████▄  ▄▄███▀
 ▀█` ▐█▄▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▐█▄▀███
  ▀▌█▄▄▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▐███▄▀ 
    ▀█████▄ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   
      ▀▀████▄▀████ ▄██▀     
          ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀         
]   GSCP TM

Blockshipping
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▄██
███
███
███
███

TRANSFORMING THE GLOBAL

CONTAINER SHIPPING INDUSTRY

▄██
███
███
███
███
███
███
■  Enables Savings

■  Global Adoption

■  Reduces Emission
         ▄███████▄▀▄         
     ▄██▌████████▀▀ ▄██▄     
    █████▐███▀▀▄▄██▄▀█████   
 ▄█ ▄▄▀▀██▄▀▀▄██████▌▀███▀▀ 
 ██▌████▄ ▄▄ ▀██████▄ ▄▄▄███▄
▀▀██▌▀█▀▐█████▄▀██████▐██████
██▄▄▀  █████████▄▄▀▀█▀▐██▀▀▄▄
▐▄▀██  ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████▄  ▄▄███▀
 ▀█` ▐█▄▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▐█▄▀███
  ▀▌█▄▄▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▐███▄▀ 
    ▀█████▄ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   
      ▀▀████▄▀████ ▄██▀     
          ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀         
]   GSCP TM
rekcahxfb_foundation

Activity: 350

CrowdWiz

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:11:53 AM

So is there still a problem with a blockchain or something? I remember someone saying that things need to be changed. What was or is the situation now?

yes, i also wondering this answer? Can you share some info about this? We are waiting about 2 months,there no news about that. When will be swap?

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

jaceefrost

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:21:28 AM

yes, i also wondering this answer? Can you share some info about this? We are waiting about 2 months,there no news about that. When will be swap?
They made XFC using counterparty which isn't supported by most exchanges so they decided to make their new blockchain for the coin. That's why they partnered with anx digitaltoken. There is no news yet when it will be available so no swap is happening yet. 

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

.ELONCITY.
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌ 
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          █ 
 ▐██▀██████████▀          
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄        
   ██████▌ ██████       
....TELEGRAM..

Public Sale Coming Soon!

FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

Here you go https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain.

We're pretty excited about this. As one user mentioned, we've made these decisions to better help the project in the long run. This should work fine.  Smiley

SWAP XFC FROM COUNTERPARTY https://www.footballcoin.io/blog/transfer-xfccoin-counterparty-footballcoin-blockchain
▐  
FootballCoin
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
BossMacko

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:15:51 AM

Here you go https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain.

We're pretty excited about this. As one user mentioned, we've made these decisions to better help the project in the long run. This should work fine.  Smiley

Creating of xfc own blockchain is a good idea hope this idea will soon be consummate in the near future because having a good coin will increase xfc more people who doesn't play football will be interested to use the coin for future trade or they can even buy , hold and sell 5* cards.
wander.me

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:40:55 AM

Nobody knows what "soon" means... but I'm still hopeful. Good things take time.

But I don't believe any announcement will be made this month  Angry Angry
analexis

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:02:16 PM

wandering the same, still the only official info is this piece of writing on their website :

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

it takes for ever to build that blockchain ...
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

Nobody knows what "soon" means... but I'm still hopeful. Good things take time.

But I don't believe any announcement will be made this month  Angry Angry

we dont have any choice but to wait. but we all do hope that after this waiting game, we will soon be hearing good news from the team..

▄███████████▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄        █████████████████    █████████████████▄        █████████████████    ▄██▀         ▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄                           ██              ▀▀██                           ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄
  ██▀                ▀██▄                         ██                 ██                           ▀██▄       ▄██▀
 ██                    ██                         ██                  ██                            ▀██▄   ▄██▀
██▀                                               ██                   ██                             ▀██▄██▀
██                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██                   ██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▀█▀
██                           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ██                   ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▄
██▄                    ██                         ██                   ██                              ▄███▄
 ██                    ██                         ██                  ██                             ▄██▀ ▀██▄
  ██▄                ▄██▀                         ██                 ██                            ▄██▀     ▀██▄
   ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀                           ██              ▄▄██                           ▄██▀         ▀██▄
     ▀▀████████████▀▀        █████████████████    █████████████████▀        █████████████████  ▄██▀             ▀██▄

▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████▄
 ▄████████████████████▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ▀████████▀
        ▀██████▀
          ▀██▀

The 1st Ever Certified Blockchain
Based Diamond Exchange ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  █
  █

█
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ 
ihatemyjob

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:16:52 PM

Why not make use an ethereum erc token instead of making a new blockchain.

Ethereum ERC token can be easily created.  There are tutorial codes on ethereum.org.

That way this can be listed on an exchange in days. 

I am not saying making a separate block chain isn't good but just seems harder and takes longer.

What ever decision you guys make, please make sure to include a way to import the wallet.tokenpockets.com wallet.  Cause my coins are all stuck there due to the high BTC transaction fees.
So I can't get it out.  I send most of my btc to buy this coin so I don't have enough left to send coins out.  Cry

FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:32:33 AM

yes, i also wondering this answer? Can you share some info about this? We are waiting about 2 months, there no news about that. When will be swap?

wandering the same, still the only official info is this piece of writing on their website :

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

I understand how anxious many people are for this to take place. What I can tell you is that the issue is being worked on actively each day, very close to being resolved and all should be relaxed that we will hear updates extremely soon.

▐  
FootballCoin
jaceefrost

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:35:16 PM

yes, i also wondering this answer? Can you share some info about this? We are waiting about 2 months, there no news about that. When will be swap?

I understand how anxious many people are for this to take place. What I can tell you is that the issue is being worked on actively each day, very close to being resolved and all should be relaxed that we will hear updates extremely soon.
Another "soon" from the team. These soon you've been giving us took months and until now there's nothing but an update of another soon. It's already getting old. We need a date or an estimate like a month or 2 months or will it take til next year before the plan actually happens.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

.ELONCITY.
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌ 
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          █ 
 ▐██▀██████████▀          
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄        
   ██████▌ ██████       
....TELEGRAM..

Public Sale Coming Soon!

Underhill Bob

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:31:51 PM

Another "soon" from the team. These soon you've been giving us took months and until now there's nothing but an update of another soon. It's already getting old. We need a date or an estimate like a month or 2 months or will it take til next year before the plan actually happens.

They used the words "extremely soon" this time!  So I'm going to be hopeful that we'll see the new blockchain by the end of September.  Ha!   Wink
Andeze17

Activity: 634

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:19:43 PM

They used the words "extremely soon" this time!  So I'm going to be hopeful that we'll see the new blockchain by the end of September.  Ha!   Wink

Hopefully 'extremely soon' means sooner than one month.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

.HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE.
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

.PRIVATE SALE. MARCH 10
.PRE-SALE▬▬▬.. MARCH 25
.CROWDSALE. APRIL 11
AlexW14615

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:21:01 AM

No one cares about this coin. Theyre just so eager to put it on an exchange so they can  sell. Every other post is about an exchange when theyre trying to create a great coin. Gosh you people make me sick. Shut up and wait!
wz2016

Activity: 57

SQ7H1YAG64dAEQXNo1emd99FhZYx1jfjUV

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:33:41 AM

No one cares about this coin. Theyre just so eager to put it on an exchange so they can  sell. Every other post is about an exchange when theyre trying to create a great coin. Gosh you people make me sick. Shut up and wait!

you right . when on exchange will have a big dump . if there is no good advisers  on this coin . will no buyers but official  and the official will not

buy it on ico price  yes they said  Sad

if short term wanna out  ,beg them  may be useful  . Grin

team seem's wanna make a big thing . but have no experience. good thing is  they will do there best  Grin if not  run away already ..

team Has felt the problem of this coin ,just use for game  can not make a good value  .

they will let this coin more useful.

so ...there is no  need to hop exchange.  just hop there advertising .

Will  football star ,club or big  agency will support ? it's a question. (just see  twitter's  follower).

this coin's story is continue.

short-term investors pray that God is still kind  amen.

SQ7H1YAG64dAEQXNo1emd99FhZYx1jfjUV
Kaywinnette

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:38:51 AM

you right . when on exchange will have a big dump . if there is no good advisers  on this coin . will no buyers but official  and the official will not

team seem's wanna make a big thing . but have no experience. good thing is  they will do there best  Grin if not  run away already ..

team Has felt the problem of this coin ,just use for game  can not make a good value  .

Will  football star ,club or big  agency will support ? it's a question. (just see  twitter's  follower).

I agree with you that short term investors are going to lose on this coin.  That's very unfortunate because the idea was good, but the execution of this project was not timed well at all.  A great opportunity was lost to advertise prior to the start of the season and get a lot of people into the game early.  It's not going to have any good value until extensive marketing is done among the non-crypto football fans of the world.  They will be the ones who drive the price of this coin, so I hope the team has an effective strategy for that.  It will take more than just twitter posts to make this work.
FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:37:16 AM

I agree with you that short term investors are going to lose on this coin.  That's very unfortunate because the idea was good, but the execution of this project was not timed well at all.  A great opportunity was lost to advertise prior to the start of the season and get a lot of people into the game early.  It's not going to have any good value until extensive marketing is done among the non-crypto football fans of the world.  They will be the ones who drive the price of this coin, so I hope the team has an effective strategy for that.  It will take more than just twitter posts to make this work.

We are looking at ways to advertise the game and we've seen a growing interest in it. If you take a look at football manager games in general, they represent an ever growing industry. And quite frankly, sorry if we lack modesty, but I think FootballCoin may be better than a good percentage of what is out on the market. As well, Football remains enormously popular almost everywhere in the world. Given that I think there is good reason to be optimistic.

▐  
FootballCoin
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.