Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 12:53:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐ Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐ In-Game Maket is open ⚽  (Read 126549 times)
FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:23:42 AM

I think it is very good card-game system that is created on this platform. Most famous players from popular teams are already sold out. This means, anyone who is planning to create a strong team will have to buy XFC. This will surely have a good effect on the coin price.

Thank you! What is slowly happening is that more users are getting involved in the game and they are creating a good part of the game themselves. For example, they are creating a side market by selling cards. FootballCoin has no control over this. We want to offer users the chance to get as creative as possible with the way they play the game !  Wink

By the way, watch out for the Champions League and Europa League competitions. We're giving out a lot of prizes and some good football is bound to be played.

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roastedparsnip

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:06:54 PM

I would like to suggest a small improvement:

Is it possible to have fixtures shown somewhere on the page where players are being selected? This would make it much easier to pick your players based on difficulty of opposition.

If Espanyol are playing away to Barcelona then I probably don't want an Espanyol defender in my team but at the moment I need to have fixtures open on another tab or another device so I can keep looking at who is playing who.

Another improvement I think would help players:

Let's say I'm choosing my team for a contest. I choose a 2-star player and add him to my team. When I come back to select the next player I would like the list of players to remain at 2-star rather than defaulting back to 'all players' and making me have to select '2-star' from the dropdown menu again.

This might seem like a small detail but the majority of players won't own any 3-star or above players so they'll be selecting 16 2-star players and it's annoying to have to select 2-star from the drop-down menu each time you choose a new player.

Hope that makes sense.

This improvement was made from last season, already discussed here on forum Smiley You have to click on first column "rank"(in header) on "select player" window, and to make ascending/descending selection. Like this you'll have always 2* players first in your selection. Or you can select from "view" window only 2* players.

Thanks for responding but either I don't understand your solution or you don't understand my problem so I will try to explain again.

When I am selecting a player for my team, I only see 2 drop-down menus. The menus are 'View' and 'Team'.

I click on 'View' and choose '2' so it shows me only 2-star players. I then select a 2-star player and it goes back to the 'select team' screen which shows the whole squad.

I will then click on another position to select another player but when I do, the 'View' screen has defaulted back to 'All' rather than staying at '2'.

I want to know if it is possible to keep the 'View' menu at '2' without having to change it each time I select a new player.

I understood your problem because it was my problem too Smiley

Under menu's windows "view" and "team" it's a header for the columns with: rank/name/team/all time/last match/status - if you click on them the column it'll be ascending/descending select.

If you click on "rank" you'll have an ascending selection for players, so it'll start with 2* players and after continue with 3/4/5*. How many time you'll keep your "rank" ascending you'll see first your 2* players, even if you change the player position Wink

Also you can choose your selection ascending/descending for points/team name, etc.

Thank you Explorer17.

I understood properly this time and your instructions have solved the issue.

Anyone selling BTC in Italy or France please PM me
roastedparsnip

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:20:08 PM

I think it is very good card-game system that is created on this platform. Most famous players from popular teams are already sold out. This means, anyone who is planning to create a strong team will have to buy XFC. This will surely have a good effect on the coin price.

What makes you say that most famous players are already sold out?  I was under the impression that most are still available.

FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:58:27 PM

What makes you say that most famous players are already sold out?  I was under the impression that most are still available.

Some of the players are indeed sold out. Some have done really well in the start of the season and that must have prompted a lot of people to purchase the cards. A lot of the Assitant manager have also sold, for obvious reasons.

But have a look in the market and you might still find what you're looking for. https://game.footballcoin.io/#!/market-players/

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
roastedparsnip

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:31:00 PM

Some of the players are indeed sold out. Some have done really well in the start of the season and that must have prompted a lot of people to purchase the cards. A lot of the Assitant manager have also sold, for obvious reasons.

But have a look in the market and you might still find what you're looking for. https://game.footballcoin.io/#!/market-players/

Thanks. I bought Messi during the discount period but I thought that players were currently unavailable to purchase due to the changeover of blockchains, but I realised now that I was looking for players via my wallet. I can see that many players have been sold after looking via my game account.

Have you guys reduced the number of cards per player that are available for sale? I thought there were 3000 Messi cards for sale overall but I've checked and availability is currently 16/240.

I assume this to mean there were 240 Messi cards available to begin with and now only 16 are available to buy.

condoras

Activity: 700

This is what i do. I drink and i know things.

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:33:44 PM

Thank you! What is slowly happening is that more users are getting involved in the game and they are creating a good part of the game themselves. For example, they are creating a side market by selling cards. FootballCoin has no control over this. We want to offer users the chance to get as creative as possible with the way they play the game !  Wink

By the way, watch out for the Champions League and Europa League competitions. We're giving out a lot of prizes and some good football is bound to be played.

A side market, where? It's already done and working or it's still in development? That's indeed a good idea.
I was inactive for some time from the game but with these competitions, i can spare some and play a little again.

By the way i see that the Drop Down Meny for Last Game statistics don't work properly. Every time i press it always i see 0 first amd mixed/out of order numbers... Undecided

pinkflower

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:05:10 AM

I'm glad to see Footballcoin adding new leagues.  This will certainly elevate the game's status against other football manager games.  I was also reading the Russian thread today and I noticed this response by the developers:

"Hello. Thank you for your interest. It's not our decision not to have coins listed in Bittrex, they decided not to list any coins that work for counterparty. That's why we create our own Blockchain. It is being tested right now. Once this is done, you will see it on Bittrex and other exchange services."

So if this response is accurate it sounds like the developers have an intention to try to be listed on Bittrex and other notable exchanges.  I hope this happens while the market is still looking good.   Grin

Does anyone know why Bittrex doesnt list Counterparty issued coins and tokens? Thats a little unfair isnt it? IF theres one conspiracy theory there, I would say Bittex has invested heavily in Ethereum and is now trying to corner the whole market to use and trade only ERC20 tokens to make the price of ETH increase further.

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████                                ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄
    ▄███████▀▀   ▀▀██████                              ██████   ██████   ██████
   ▄██████▀        ██████                              ▀████▀   ▀████▀   ▀████▀
  ▐██████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ██████
 ▐██████
 ██████      ███████████▌    ████████▄▄       ▄███▌     ▄██████████ ███████████▌
▐██████      ███████████    ▐███   ▀███▌     ▄████▌     ███▌           ▐███
██████▌          ██████▌    ███▌    ███▌    ███▀███     ███            ███▌
██████▌          ██████    ▐███▄▄▄▄███▀    ███  ███    ▐█████████      ███
███████         ███████    ████▀▀▀███▄    ███   ███▌   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▐███
 ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▐███     ███  ▄██████████▌  ▐███            ███▌
  ▀████████████████▀      ███▌    ▐███ ▄███     ▐███  ███▌           ▐███
     ▀▀███████▀▀▀         ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄▄▄    ▄▄██▄▄
                   ██▀▀██████████
                  ██     ████████
                 ▐█▀      ▀████▀
   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████   ▀██████▀   ███████████
 █████████▌    ██████    ██████████
  ▀██████████████████████████████▀
   ▀████████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀
     ▀███████▄        ▄████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:45:06 AM

Thank you! What is slowly happening is that more users are getting involved in the game and they are creating a good part of the game themselves. For example, they are creating a side market by selling cards. FootballCoin has no control over this. We want to offer users the chance to get as creative as possible with the way they play the game !  Wink

A side market, where? It's already done and working or it's still in development? That's indeed a good idea.
I was inactive for some time from the game but with these competitions, i can spare some and play a little again.

By the way i see that the Drop Down Meny for Last Game statistics don't work properly. Every time i press it always i see 0 first amd mixed/out of order numbers... Undecided

Thanks for the feedback. We'll have a look and I'll ask that the programmers to take a look at that the drop-down.

What I meant was that since many of the cards have sold out or sold in larger amounts, users can begin selling them at a price they consider fair. In enough time, that is bound to create a good alternative option for sale.

(A limited amount of cards were put on sale and they will progressively be added as time goes by. Just like with XFC. For 5* players there were 30 cards, for 4* there were 60, for 3* there were 90. For the stadium cards there was one put on sale for each card. The total amount of cards existing can be easily verified. Users that have purchased the cards have the option to sell them at the price they decide upon).

oscurito23

Activity: 584

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:38:54 AM

Can you please update new blockchain migration status?? Roadmap?¿ Exchanges?
B A Baracus

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:38:55 AM

Although I am not an official representative of Footballcoin, I can probably guess how they would answer your question.  "The new blockchain is in the testing phase.  The exchange will be available after the blockchain is ready, but we cannot disclose an exact time when it will be ready yet.  But when it is released, it will make all your wildest dreams come true.  Thank you for your patience."  So basically, it will probably finished sometime between now and January.   Wink
oscurito23

Activity: 584

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:36:56 AM

Although I am not an official representative of Footballcoin, I can probably guess how they would answer your question.  "The new blockchain is in the testing phase.  The exchange will be available after the blockchain is ready, but we cannot disclose an exact time when it will be ready yet.  But when it is released, it will make all your wildest dreams come true.  Thank you for your patience."  So basically, it will probably finished sometime between now and January.   Wink
Extremedely soon , sure....
roastedparsnip

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:22:49 PM

Extremedely soon , sure....

You guys are right to highlight the lack of firm dates for completion etc. but as someone who has been critical in the past I have to balance this out by saying that at least we have a working product with this project.

I'm also happy that the product is being developed further with new leagues and new competitions being added.

We all know that this project is taking a long time to reach it's potential but it could be a lot worse. The game is ready for a large influx of new players and hopefully ANX will do a good job with the new blockchain and make it easy for non-crypto footy fans to buy XFC and join the game.

Personally, I'm waiting to see the features of the new blockchain and the marketing that should start soon after the blockchain is ready. At that point we can make a better judgement of where this project is going.

condoras

Activity: 700

This is what i do. I drink and i know things.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:24:46 PM

Thank you! What is slowly happening is that more users are getting involved in the game and they are creating a good part of the game themselves. For example, they are creating a side market by selling cards. FootballCoin has no control over this. We want to offer users the chance to get as creative as possible with the way they play the game !  Wink

Thanks for the feedback. We'll have a look and I'll ask that the programmers to take a look at that the drop-down.

What I meant was that since many of the cards have sold out or sold in larger amounts, users can begin selling them at a price they consider fair. In enough time, that is bound to create a good alternative option for sale.

(A limited amount of cards were put on sale and they will progressively be added as time goes by. Just like with XFC. For 5* players there were 30 cards, for 4* there were 60, for 3* there were 90. For the stadium cards there was one put on sale for each card. The total amount of cards existing can be easily verified. Users that have purchased the cards have the option to sell them at the price they decide upon).

Yes indeed! I just look the Market and i see great discounts/offers, making the whole project much more interesting. Smiley

I have though a question, as i see 2 cards for the same player. The only "small" detail that i notice, is that in the 1 card is written "UEFA Champions League" and the other 1 the countrys championship.
That means that if i buy Totti card of "Serie A", i can't use it for the UEFA games? Need to buy it twice? Roll Eyes

Octa XFC

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:35:44 PM

I have though a question, as i see 2 cards for the same player. The only "small" detail that i notice, is that in the 1 card is written "UEFA Champions League" and the other 1 the countrys championship.
That means that if i buy Totti card of "Serie A", i can't use it for the UEFA games? Need to buy it twice? Roll Eyes

If you have a Player Card you can use it in any competition the respective football player is active.

While I was writing this answer our head developer informed me that the viewing problem has been solved. Now you only see 1 card for each player in the market.
jamesweb6

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:22:44 PM

hey guys, at least we see that the team is working in the back. My stadiums are finally working so I can organize mega contests . I bought Old trattford which is home of Manchester United and i bought Santiago bernabeu home of the Real Madrid. I encourage you guys to paricipate as i put the higher fee to have higher prices. For those who didn't understand yet, those contest with no prizes when are post are gonna have bigger prizes as more people participate; the price goes bigger as more people participate. It dont go into the pockets of owners stadiums but into the prizes of the game. I put 3 top players will have prizes only, so bigger for them. Any comments or sugggestions , im all hear ?
soomro

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:04:14 PM

when we will see XFC on exchanges and trade them...
BossMacko

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:41:55 AM

They mentioned that it will be on the exchange soon we just have to wait until they finish their own blockchain technology that will help the coin to be listed on the best exchangers and while we are waiting lets enjoy the game and join the best leagues in the website.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  .SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!. 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:04:35 AM

They mentioned that it will be on the exchange soon we just have to wait until they finish their own blockchain technology that will help the coin to be listed on the best exchangers and while we are waiting lets enjoy the game and join the best leagues in the website.

We like your spirit. Indeed the blockchain is being tested right now.
We are glad to be able to watch some good football, especially since now we have also the Champions League and Europa League competitions. https://game.footballcoin.io/#!/contests/
The interest for the game and also for the currency seem to be on the rise which can only make us all happy.

FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:28:49 AM

Yes indeed! I just look the Market and i see great discounts/offers, making the whole project much more interesting. Smiley

The rule is basically that you can use one card per team. If the player is present in the competition, whether in European competition or domestically, you can use one card per team/competition.

johnnarmst

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:50:13 AM

The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive.

CanYa – Autonomous P2P marketplace of Services  || ICO || ANN
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.