Bitcoin Forum
December 13, 2017, 04:20:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐ Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐ In-Game Maket is open ⚽  (Read 125609 times)
oscurito23

Activity: 584

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:31:23 AM

When we will see the XFC of exchanges for trade?   any development?

This is good coin want to see on Bittrex, poloniex and Kraken

You only need to read post before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Maxxco

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:19:11 AM

Livecoin does 500x more volume than cryptodao. ($8.5 million vs. $0.015 million last 24 hours.) Listing fee is 3 BTC apparently...

8,5 million is a very very small volume too

bitcoin31

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:40:47 AM

When we will see the XFC of exchanges for trade?   any development?

This is good coin want to see on Bittrex, poloniex and Kraken
I think the dev is working on that I think we see footblcoin in exchange site like bittrex and poloniex.

We only more patience we will see footballcon soon.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
.YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM.
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Rrita

Activity: 476

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:11:06 AM

Thanks for the easy instructions.  I'll try to get some counterparty coins this week and purchase some XFC so I can buy some good players prior to the english premiere start.  I see on the DEX that the circulating supply for XFC is listed at 200,000,010.  Does this mean that the full 150 million sold in the ICO and a little over 50 million is remaining and will be used for prizes and such by the project developers?  

1. What you probably saw is that the market capitalization calculated by counterparty: 2,000,010.00 XCP.

2. Most probably on Monday, as it is already weekend now and we do not expect an earlier start of trading, the XFC will be available for trade on Cryptodao (https://cryptodao.com/site/index/XFC/BTC).

Really i am very excited to seen that XFC coin added into a exchange platform although its not a big exchange.But i expecting XFC will be added soon in bittrex or poloniex or crytopia.But i cant see withdraw option from my bounty page.its showing we are working on it!! when it will be available for withdraw? any date fixed yet or not?

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:33:03 AM

Most probably on Monday, as it is already weekend now and we do not expect an earlier start of trading, the XFC will be available for trade on Cryptodao (https://cryptodao.com/site/index/XFC/BTC).

Are you serious about Cryptodao??? The daily volume of the entire exchange $16,353! 135th place in the rating.

I have no idea what is going here but if you haven't done so already please at least get listed on something like Livecoin or an exchange in that volume range. The value gained is more than worth it especially as you still retain majority equity.

Livecoin does 500x more volume than cryptodao. ($8.5 million vs. $0.015 million last 24 hours.) Listing fee is 3 BTC apparently...

1. First way is a direct payment. Price for listing new cryptocurrency is 3 BTC. If you're interested, please contact us via support@livecoin.net

Don't forget to provide detailed information (including technical one) about your cryptocurrency.

Listing can take up to two weeks due to large que

https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing

I agree with this assessment!  Livecoin, or another exchange with similar volume in the 5 to 10 million range would be a much better choice.  Also, Cryptodao has gained a bad reputation for stealing people's money.  If Cryptodao is only exchange that footballcoin is going to be listed on, then it will harm the value of the coin and the reputation of footballcoin.  I hope this doesn't happen.  Sad
mrjoy15

Activity: 518

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:43:06 AM

Thanks for the easy instructions.  I'll try to get some counterparty coins this week and purchase some XFC so I can buy some good players prior to the english premiere start.  I see on the DEX that the circulating supply for XFC is listed at 200,000,010.  Does this mean that the full 150 million sold in the ICO and a little over 50 million is remaining and will be used for prizes and such by the project developers?  

1. What you probably saw is that the market capitalization calculated by counterparty: 2,000,010.00 XCP.

2. Most probably on Monday, as it is already weekend now and we do not expect an earlier start of trading, the XFC will be available for trade on Cryptodao (https://cryptodao.com/site/index/XFC/BTC).

Thanks letting us know, at least pleasure to see that one exchange support XFC coin. But get the best volume and smart trading support you must be added this coin some high rated exchange.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄   ▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀ ▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄        ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
  ██████████▄   ███        ███  ████▄         ███  ███████████▄    ███
  ███     ▀███  ███        ███  ██████▄       ███  ███      ▀███   ███
  ███      ███  ███        ███  ███ ▀███▄     ███  ███        ███  ███
  ███     ▄███  ███        ███  ███   ▀███▄   ███  ███        ███  ███
  ██████████▀   ███▄      ▄███  ███     ▀███▄ ███  ███       ▄███  ███
  ███▀▀▀▀▀       ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ▀██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███
  ███             ▀████████▀    ███         ▀████  █████████▀▀     ███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Whitepaper   Twitter   Facebook
Telegram     Medium    Youtube
Kaywinnette

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:51:32 AM

Most probably on Monday, as it is already weekend now and we do not expect an earlier start of trading, the XFC will be available for trade on Cryptodao (https://cryptodao.com/site/index/XFC/BTC).

Are you serious about Cryptodao??? The daily volume of the entire exchange $16,353! 135th place in the rating.

I have no idea what is going here but if you haven't done so already please at least get listed on something like Livecoin or an exchange in that volume range. The value gained is more than worth it especially as you still retain majority equity.

1. First way is a direct payment. Price for listing new cryptocurrency is 3 BTC. If you're interested, please contact us via support@livecoin.net

Don't forget to provide detailed information (including technical one) about your cryptocurrency.

Listing can take up to two weeks due to large que

https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing

I agree with this assessment!  Livecoin, or another exchange with similar volume in the 5 to 10 million range would be a much better choice.  Also, Cryptodao has gained a bad reputation for stealing people's money.  If Cryptodao is only exchange that footballcoin is going to be listed on, then it will harm the value of the coin and the reputation of footballcoin.  I hope this doesn't happen.  Sad

Yes!!  THIS!!!  Please don't allow Cryptodao to be your only choice for footballcoin.  It will be a bad sign of things to come.  Cryptodao has horrible volume and support.  In short, they are crooks.  Please aim for Cryptopia or bigger.  The small investment required now to be listed on a medium or larger exchange will pay off very well in the coin's visibility and perceived value.  Cry
Octa XFC

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:24:09 AM

For sure Cryptodao will not be the only exchange where XFC is listed, it is just the first one after the Counterparty DEX.

We have a long term project with footballcoin, so even if sometimes it looks like the things are moving slower than some people would like, please bare in mind that we are working for a long term successful future.
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:23:23 AM

For sure Cryptodao will not be the only exchange where XFC is listed, it is just the first one after the Counterparty DEX.

We have a long term project with footballcoin, so even if sometimes it looks like the things are moving slower than some people would like, please bare in mind that we are working for a long term successful future.

I think now would be an excellent time for you to ask the footballcoin community to vote on Livecoin or one of the other exchanges with similar volume to have the coin listed.  If an announcement is provided on all the threads with a link that tells everyone where to vote for the coin, I think we'll have way more than enough people here to be ranked in the top of the voting stats on any exchange.  This can be done with very little effort and cost.  I'm sure most people here will agree with this.   Smiley
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:49:45 PM

We need a better exchange, yobit can be a good solution atm

▒███████████████░                   
            █████████████████████████████████           
      ░███████████▒                   ▓███████████░     
     ██████▓             ░░▒▒▒░░             ███████    
    ████         ░██░    █████████    ███░       ████   
    ███░   ███▒  ███     ███         ████████    ▓███   
   ████     ███░███      ███         ███   ██░    ███▓  
   ████      █████       ███████░    ███   ██░    ████  
   ███▓       ███▓       ███████░    ███          ████  
   ███░       ████░      ███         ███          ▒███  
   ███░      ██████      ███         ███          ░███  
   ███▒     ░██  ███     ███         ███░  ██░    ▓███  
   ████     ██░   █▓░                 ███████░    ████  
   ████    ██░         ███████████         █▒     ████  
    ███░            ███░ ▓████ ▓ ▒███            ░███   
    ████          ▓██   ██████░████ ██▒          ████   
     ███▓        ███   ████      ░██ ███        ████    
     ▓███      ▓███ ░███████     ░███ ███▓     ░███▒    
      ███████████████ █████ ███▓ ████░█████████████     
       ████████████▒██  ░▓███████░███ ████████████      
        ███████████ █     ███████   ░ ███████████       
         ▒██████████ █     ▒███▓     ██████████░        
           ███████████ █ ██████░   ███████████          
            ░████████████░     ░████████████░           
              ▒███████████████████████████░             
                ░███████████████████████░               
                   ███████████████████                  
                      ▒███████████▒                     
 .FootballCoin.
|      FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION
                GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ
  Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain
|
██████
█████████
████████████
████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████
████
  JOIN NOW !
    Official Thread
[
soomro

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:45:04 PM

I think now would be an excellent time for you to ask the footballcoin community to vote on Livecoin or one of the other exchanges with similar volume to have the coin listed.  If an announcement is provided on all the threads with a link that tells everyone where to vote for the coin, I think we'll have way more than enough people here to be ranked in the top of the voting stats on any exchange.  This can be done with very little effort and cost.  I'm sure most people here will agree with this.   Smiley

Better to send request on Poloniex to list the coin. Much better then Livecoin
Maxxco

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 04:02:34 PM

Poloniex rarely adds new coins. Only Bittrex reasonable solution. Exchanges such as CryptoDao will kill the FXcoin as it was Polybius and OAX... Developers should consult with the traders!!!

oscurito23

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:09:21 PM

@FootballCoin-XFC

Can you confirm that it is safe to send XFC to Footballcoin?

https://cryptodao.com/site/index/XFC/BTC
jaceefrost

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:14:09 PM

Yobit isn't a good exchange. Sad I hope they will put effort to list XFC in a big and better exchange like they have promised. A news about being listed in bittrex or another major exchange is good. Livecoin is also good. I don't really trust cryptodao. Even if it gets listed there, I think they will just dump coins and not even trade there regularly so better list it in a good and reputable exchange first.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   
           ▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄                
             ▐▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▌                  
               ▀▀      ▀▀                    

▐████████ ▄███████▌ ████████▌▐███▌         
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▐████▀▀▀▀ ▐████▀▀▀▀ ████          
  ████▄▄▄  ████      █████▄▄▄  ████          
 ▐███████  ████      ███████▌ ▐███▌          
 ████     ▐████████▌▐███▌     █████████      
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      
                  ▄▄▄▄                       
               ▄▀▀    ▀▀▄                    
              █▀▀█▀██▀█▀▀█                   
               ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀                    
                  ▀▀▀▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   
           ▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄                
             ▐▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▌                  
               ▀▀      ▀▀                    

▐████████ ▄███████▌ ████████▌▐███▌         
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▐████▀▀▀▀ ▐████▀▀▀▀ ████          
  ████▄▄▄  ████      █████▄▄▄  ████          
 ▐███████  ████      ███████▌ ▐███▌          
 ████     ▐████████▌▐███▌     █████████      
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      
                  ▄▄▄▄                       
               ▄▀▀    ▀▀▄                    
              █▀▀█▀██▀█▀▀█                   
               ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀                    
                  ▀▀▀▀
.Signup for PRE-SALE !.
Bitcointalk ANN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
     ━
   ━
━━
          ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▀▀▄▄▄████▄  ▀████
     ▄▀ ▄██████████▄  ▀██
   ▄▀ ▄██████████████▄ ▄█
  █ ▄███████████████████▌
  ██████████████████████
   ▀██████████████████▀
█▄   ▀███████████████▀
███▄   ▀███████████▀
█████▄   ███████▀
 ▀████████▀▀▀
ICOBank

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:19:55 PM

Yobit isn't a good exchange. Sad I hope they will put effort to list XFC in a big and better exchange like they have promised. A news about being listed in bittrex or another major exchange is good. Livecoin is also good. I don't really trust cryptodao. Even if it gets listed there, I think they will just dump coins and not even trade there regularly so better list it in a good and reputable exchange first.

To get listed on bittrex is not so easy i think!
Kaywinnette

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:44:36 PM

To get listed on bittrex is not so easy i think!

Agreed.  Although Bittrex is one of the best exchanges and everyone would love to see the coin listed there, I don't think Bittrex accepts many new coins now unless the coin raised very large amounts of money during the ICO and is already widely known.   That is not the case with XFC.  That's why it is more realistic to aim for the medium size exchanges like Livecoin, Liqui, Yobit, or similar.  The chances of getting listed there are much better and it will allow the coin a chance to gain awareness during the football season.  Eventually it may be successful enough to be listed on Bittrex. 
Maxxco

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:25:58 PM

@FootballCoin-XFC

It's unsafe! On CryptoDao I'm not even going to try to transfer my tokens, I think it makes no sense, the price of the XFcoin will fall twice due to the lack of trading, this is the worst thing after so much work of the developers..

soomro

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:16:02 PM

Poloniex rarely adds new coins. Only Bittrex reasonable solution. Exchanges such as CryptoDao will kill the FXcoin as it was Polybius and OAX... Developers should consult with the traders!!!

Bittrex is also an excellent option.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 546

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:34:50 PM

@FootballCoin-XFC

It's unsafe! On CryptoDao I'm not even going to try to transfer my tokens, I think it makes no sense, the price of the XFcoin will fall twice due to the lack of trading, this is the worst thing after so much work of the developers..
I think we need to wait to lost XFC to the bittrex or poloniex because they have possible if footballcoin list to that exchanges site the price will grow or increase . Because in that exchanges site they have many traders there and if they see the footballcoin they have a chane to buy that.  I think we need only few weeks left to see footballcoin in the market. Let gives developers or the team another few weeks or more time.

oscurito23

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:59:03 PM

@FootballCoin-XFC

You say it's insecure, but you have not even tried it. Sounds like you do not do that already I will do it.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 147 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.