Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168145 times)
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:25:55 PM

@FootballCoin-XFC

Can you confirm that it is safe to send XFC to Footballcoin?

https://cryptodao.com/site/index/XFC/BTC

I've bought coins on this exchange, it works but some times is slow I also sent test coins first

so you are confirming that its working mate? that its legit? although the confirmation is a bit slow?
i tried to click the link but i cant see any buy orders or trades happening. only saw those sell orders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:41:04 PM

bittrex is a good one but for now cryptopia would be a good option perhaps even nova too? yobit can get some decent volume but has some issues.

cryptopia is not hard to get on you just pay and on you go.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:54:09 PM

bittrex is a good one but for now cryptopia would be a good option perhaps even nova too? yobit can get some decent volume but has some issues.

Any of the top 5 exchange is good so we can see how good will this coin perform it's taken them to long people wants to see how this coin perform, investors are quite impatient that they are not getting any update about exchange.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
janeparamas

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:00:29 PM

cant understand why choose cryptodao as the exchanger

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
Underhill Bob

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:14:01 PM

Wow!  It looks like Cryptodao definitely isn't winning any popularity contests on this forum.  There seems to be nearly unanimous agreement that Cryptodao is a bad choice for an exchange and will likely hurt the value of the coin.  I hope the coin will instead soon be listed to a different exchange.  At least something that the majority of posters on this thread can agree is a suitable alternative and will likely help the value of the coin during its first few months.   Smiley
juliasomething

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:27:09 PM

I heard XFC will be available on the exchange in the next months.  Grin Maybe I missed some of the replies Huh, but this sounds like good news.
B A Baracus

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:27:44 PM

So the ICO ended weeks ago and over 1000 bitcoins were raised at that time, but Cryptodao is now the only exchange that is being seriously considered by the developers???  That makes no sense at all!!  Noone will bother to purchase this coin on that exchange, especially with all the allegations of theft that have happened there in the last few months.   The value will be totally destroyed. Sad
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:57:42 PM

Wow!  It looks like Cryptodao definitely isn't winning any popularity contests on this forum.  There seems to be nearly unanimous agreement that Cryptodao is a bad choice for an exchange and will likely hurt the value of the coin.  I hope the coin will instead soon be listed to a different exchange.  At least something that the majority of posters on this thread can agree is a suitable alternative and will likely help the value of the coin during its first few months.   Smiley

Cryptodao has no volume and is slow as hell. The coin will never recover after it's listed there. Even etherdelt is better, but only hosts ethereum based tokens. We can try cryptopia or even hitbtc is multiple times better than cryptodao.
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:53:09 PM

Cryptodao has no volume and is slow as hell. The coin will never recover after it's listed there. Even etherdelt is better, but only hosts ethereum based tokens. We can try cryptopia or even hitbtc is multiple times better than cryptodao.

I haven't used HitBTC so I don't know much about them, but I have used Cryptopia many times and never had any problems.  I would be much happier to see XFC start on Cryptopia than on Cryptodao.  I agree that listing on Cryptodao and having not having the coin also listed on other reputable exchanges at the same time will be a disaster, and it will take a long time for XFC to recover, if ever. 
Maxxco

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 04:59:33 PM

HitBTC have volume 50 mio$/day, but works with ETH forks only...

КPИПTOMИP: Telegram кaнaл | Twitter кaнaл
Кpиптo тpeйдинг | ICO инвecтиции | Oбзopы кpиптoвaлют

VERGE | RU - Telegram кaнaл cooбщecтвa Verge нa pyccкoм
raymonddaf

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:01:48 PM

I invested in the ico and was going to buy more but now I see it's going to be listed on cryptodao I'm not going to, absolutely pointless listing on there.

Devs I feel really dissapointed in this decision.  To be honest I would rather they wait and have it not listed on cryptodao until they find a suitable exchange.

Devs please listen to the community if you list on this exchange I fear it's going to do more harm than good, a working product surely deserves a better exchange.

I'd like to know what other exchanges that the team are talking to.

And for everyone who shouts poloniex u ain't got a clue, nothing new been listed for months, bittrex at this point in time will not happen either, possible if it gains some good traction.

Kaywinnette

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:11:32 PM

I invested in the ico and was going to buy more but now I see it's going to be listed on cryptodao I'm not going to, absolutely pointless listing on there.

Devs I feel really dissapointed in this decision.  To be honest I would rather they wait and have it not listed on cryptodao until they find a suitable exchange.

Devs please listen to the community if you list on this exchange I fear it's going to do more harm than good, a working product surely deserves a better exchange.

And for everyone who shouts poloniex u ain't got a clue, nothing new been listed for months, bittrex at this point in time will not happen either, possible if it gains some good traction.

Totally agree with everything you just said.  Well spoken!   Grin
Footballcoin-tr

Activity: 147

Footballcoin.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 09:02:14 PM

Don't forget to join free-roll tournament for Turkish Super League Week 1!

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:18:41 PM

The thing is "the community" is not a unity. We didn't want to launch XFC on Cryptodao (it is listed there for a long time already) but "the community" was screaming and shouting to have it listed somewhere so we released it.

On the other hand we are working on solutions for listing the coin in such a way that it is accessible for everybody. It will come but it is not possible to be done in a very short time for a bunch of reasons.

As we mentioned from the beginning, this is a long term project and it will prove successful on long term.
It may be frustrating for some on short term but keep in mind that the first post about this project is from 31st March 2017 at 20:00 GMT and we've done some work since.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:10:51 PM

Folks, as the dev says, this is a long term project that won't pull a 100x-er in a few months time esp those of you that read Clif's reports. It takes time to get the average soccer/footballnista aboard in something new like this. Many of the antsy token holders were mistaken if they think they could ICO this for a quick flip and dump in the aftermath. Just man up, get your squad in order and have some freaking fun if football is your thing. Furthermore, all of these alt exchanges are getting hounded in every direction by other token outfits out there to list their stuff. There seems to be no commentary whatsoever here about people talking up their game which is what you'd think you'd see a lot more of. Not much of a strong correlation between crypto fans and sports atm. Tongue
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:18:30 PM

Devs I feel really dissapointed in this decision.  To be honest I would rather they wait and have it not listed on cryptodao until they find a suitable exchange.

The thing is "the community" is not a unity. We didn't want to launch XFC on Cryptodao (it is listed there for a long time already) but "the community" was screaming and shouting to have it listed somewhere so we released it.

On the other hand we are working on solutions for listing the coin in such a way that it is accessible for everybody. It will come but it is not possible to be done in a very short time for a bunch of reasons.

As we mentioned from the beginning, this is a long term project and it will prove successful on long term.
It may be frustrating for some on short term but keep in mind that the first post about this project is from 31st March 2017 at 20:00 GMT and we've done some work since.

You have done great development work so far, congratulations.

(However getting listed on average exchanges only takes two weeks and a few BTC and this is what most ICO investors expect otherwise it makes sense to invest later because the price will likely drop.)

It seems you are well aware of this because where most ICO's don't even mention exchanges, you made sure investors didn't miss this ICO because never mind two weeks and average exchanges, XFC was ALREADY talking to MAIN exchanges from the start! Wow.

We are discussing with the main exchanges that after ICO the XFCCOIN is listed

https://www.xfccoin.io/footballcoin-ico/

How much money do you think would have been raised if investors were told...

Please appreciate that this is a long term project so we are not really concerned with exchanges in the short term but maybe if the community is 'screaming & shouting' we might release it on cryptodao or something in 6 weeks

It seems you knew ICO investors wanted a good short term strategy & advertised that to raise millions of dollars but now you have it, those ICO investors who are happy with just the standard listing not even what you alluded to in fundraising are shouting, screaming people who don't appreciate the long term vision of XFC.  

I don't know what the difficulty is behind the scenes, because it seems XFC is a standard Counterparty token, but either way I hope you can see ICO investors would be dissapointed with the short term strategy especially with what was alluded too. Good luck.
wz2016

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:59:33 AM

Devs I feel really dissapointed in this decision.  To be honest I would rather they wait and have it not listed on cryptodao until they find a suitable exchange.

You have done great development work so far, congratulations.

(However getting listed on average exchanges only takes two weeks and a few BTC and this is what most ICO investors expect otherwise it makes sense to invest later because the price will likely drop.)

It seems you are well aware of this because where most ICO's don't even mention exchanges, you made sure investors didn't miss this ICO because never mind two weeks and average exchanges, XFC was ALREADY talking to MAIN exchanges from the start! Wow.

We are discussing with the main exchanges that after ICO the XFCCOIN is listed

https://www.xfccoin.io/footballcoin-ico/

How much money do you think would have been raised if investors were told...

Please appreciate that this is a long term project so we are not really concerned with exchanges in the short term but maybe if the community is 'screaming & shouting' we might release it on cryptodao or something in 6 weeks

It seems you knew ICO investors wanted a good short term strategy & advertised that to raise millions of dollars but now you have it, those ICO investors who are happy with just the standard listing not even what you alluded to in fundraising are shouting, screaming people who don't appreciate the long term vision of XFC.  

I don't know what the difficulty is behind the scenes, because it seems XFC is a standard Counterparty token, but either way I hope you can see ICO investors would be dissapointed with the short term strategy especially with what was alluded too. Good luck.

Feel like eating shit  ,right?  Grin Grin Grin Grin 
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:38:19 AM

yes, cryptopia is a good exchnage too.. been using it for quite sometime and so far i did not experience any problems. i hope they consider cryptopia to list XFC..
dreambao

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:52:52 AM

It time to list footballcoin on a big exchange such as cryptopia or bittrex. We think foofballcoin is a long term product. And good exchange will make it better.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:52:58 AM

@FootballCoin-XFC

Can you confirm that it is safe to send XFC to Footballcoin?

https://cryptodao.com/site/index/XFC/BTC
Its not a good site near to me.I found a lot of problem to the user of cryptodao. Not yet open a account on cryptodao. Also never will open account on cryptodao. Wee need patient,The dev said that XFC is a long term project.so we need to wait and also you have seen that the XFC project development . every day the begin new game and new development.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: