Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 05:44:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐ Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐ In-Game Maket is open ⚽  (Read 124875 times)
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:58:39 AM

We need more patience to list footballcoik to the one exchanges site. More patience is need and unity because listing coin have process and its not easy you need to comply all the requirements of exchanges site before accept new coin. But I believe as soon as possible we will see xfc before end of this month of september so be ready and XFC will be tradable to the market.!

Yds but as far as I understand it listing the coin currently on any exchanges does not really make that much sense if there are huge changes at the fundamental level ahead. Why not get things sorted out first?

Based on the recent updates from the developers, it sounds like they are working as fast as possible to get the new blockchain and exchange ready for use.  I have no idea exactly how much more time is needed for that, but I'm sure when it has been tested and given a thumbs up, they will launch the new coin and start an advertising campaign so that brand awareness outside the crypto community begins.  ANX is in the business of providing exactly the kind of services that Footballcoin needs, so I'm sure they will help create a suitable blockchain that will be a huge improvement over the old counterparty token that XFC was using.  I would like to see the new coin listed on an Asian exchange sometime soon if possible.  I think that would be huge for XFC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:10:22 PM

FootballCoin is announce the improved strategy for the way forward.
https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
          ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓█▄▄         
        █▓▓▀                ▀▓▓█▄       
     ▄█▓▓            ▄▄▄▄      ▀▓▓▄     
    █▓▓            ▄▓▓ ▓▓▓       ▀▓▓▄   
   ▓▓▀             ▓▓▌             ▓▓▄ 
  ▓▓▌           ▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄           ▓▓ 
 ▐▓▓          █▓▓▀ ▓▓▌ ▀▓           ▐▓▓
 ▓▓▌         █▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▓▓▌         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▐▓▌          ▓▓█  ▓▓▌  ▄            ▓▓
  ▓▓           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▀          ▓▓▌
   ▓▓             ▐▓▓▓             █▓▓ 
    ▓▓▄       ▄██ ▐▓▓             █▓▓   
     ▀▓█▄      ▀▓█▓▀            █▓▓     
       ▀▓▓▄▄                 ▄█▓▓       
          ▀▓▓██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓         
               ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀             

CREDITS
[
Whitepaper    |    Linked In
FACEBOOK TWITTER ANN BOUNTY TELEGRAM
][ ]
FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:02:36 PM

Yes, sir. This is indeed the plan and we're working on this at the moment. You should get ready for more updates in no time. All prognosis is very good.

Enjoy the football and the game platform in the meantime!  Cheesy

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
coin-investor

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:19:34 PM

Yes, sir. This is indeed the plan and we're working on this at the moment. You should get ready for more updates in no time. All prognosis is very good.

Enjoy the football and the game platform in the meantime!  Cheesy

I think it is a good idea to push the project and their platform first and to the fullest, before we head to exchange, once these exchanges saw how football coin platform works and how it can generate new supporters they will even list it free.

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██      ██████
██████  █  ████  █████
██████   ██████  █████
██████  ███████  █████
██████  ███████  █████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
HERO..
The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia
  ■ Website   ■ Whitepaper   ■ Bounties
                   ■ Join our Slack
PRE-SALE starting soon
KLN_IT

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:16:05 AM

What is the current value of 1 XFC coin...does anyone even know?
jaceefrost

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:45:33 AM

afaik it was 1200 satoshi per 1 XFC coin during the ICO. No changes has been made yet , atleast none that I know of since there is still no market to trade xfc coin into other altcoin. Some may be selling it undervalued.

▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄           
     █  █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█▄ █▄     
 ▄  █▌ █  █▀ ▄▄▄  ▀▄ █▄ █  ▐▄ 
 █ ▐█ █▌ █  █ ▄ ▀█ █ ▐█ █▌ ▐▌ 
 ▀██  █  █ ▐▌ █ ▐█ █  █▄ ▀█▀  
    ▄█  █  █ ▐█ █▌ █ ▄ ▀█▄    
  ▀▀ ▄█▀ ▄█ ▄█ ▄█ █▌ ▀█▄▄  ▀  
  ▀▀▀  ▄█▀ █▀ ▄▀ █▀ ▀█▄▄ ▀▀   
   ▀▀▀▀ ▄█▀ ▄█  █▀ ▀█▄  ▀▀▀   
    ▐▀▀▀ ▄█▀  ▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▀▀     
      █▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀█▄▄  ▀▀▀      
        ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀        
          ▀  ▄▄▄▄ ▀           
KYC
LEGAL

Blockchain Identity Verification
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
             ━━━━━━━━━  ━━━━━     ━━━━━━━━━━   ━━━━━━━━   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██

▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄           
     █  █▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█▄ █▄     
 ▄  █▌ █  █▀ ▄▄▄  ▀▄ █▄ █  ▐▄ 
 █ ▐█ █▌ █  █ ▄ ▀█ █ ▐█ █▌ ▐▌ 
 ▀██  █  █ ▐▌ █ ▐█ █  █▄ ▀█▀  
    ▄█  █  █ ▐█ █▌ █ ▄ ▀█▄    
  ▀▀ ▄█▀ ▄█ ▄█ ▄█ █▌ ▀█▄▄  ▀  
  ▀▀▀  ▄█▀ █▀ ▄▀ █▀ ▀█▄▄ ▀▀   
   ▀▀▀▀ ▄█▀ ▄█  █▀ ▀█▄  ▀▀▀   
    ▐▀▀▀ ▄█▀  ▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▀▀     
      █▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀█▄▄  ▀▀▀      
        ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀        
          ▀  ▄▄▄▄ ▀           
-

██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██
                 Start Using for Free
           ▄▄█      
          ██▀       
    ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄    
   █████████████    
  █████████████     
  █████████████▄    
  ▐██████████████▌  
   ▐█████████████   
     ▀███▀ ▀███▀    
Download on the
App Store

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████ 
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀          
Get it on
Google Play
frejzw

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:23:43 PM

On Counterparty DEX the price seems to be 0.0012 - 0.0015 XCP for a XFCCOIN. With XCP priced at around 0.003 BTC that would give a value of about 0.0036 - 0.0045 BTC for 1000 XFCCOIN. But real price is much lower as the demand is really low. If they manage to reach out to football or DFS fans the demand would grow, but then it would most likely be to buy XFC for fiat, not any other coin.

FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:37:02 AM

We need more patience to list footballcoik to the one exchanges site. More patience is need and unity because listing coin have process and its not easy you need to comply all the requirements of exchanges site before accept new coin. But I believe as soon as possible we will see xfc before end of this month of september so be ready and XFC will be tradable to the market.!

Thanks for yourr patience. Yes, need to prepare this well. And yes, we are almost done with this.
I am quite certain everyone will be happy with the end results.

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
jman887854

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:54:07 PM

So is there still a problem with a blockchain or something? I remember someone saying that things need to be changed. What was or is the situation now?

yes, i also wondering this answer? Can you share some info about this? We are waiting about 2 months, there no news about that. When will be swap?

wandering the same, still the only official info is this piece of writing on their website :

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

it takes for ever to build that blockchain ...

I understand how anxious many people are for this to take place. What I can tell you is that the issue is being worked on actively each day, very close to being resolved and all should be relaxed that we will hear updates extremely soon.

The vast majority of other crypto websites talk about the people involved in the project and their backgrounds along with a picture as well. However, I can't find anything like that on yours. Would you mind at least telling us how many people are working on making "extremely soon" a reality?

Going to bump this since it was ignored the first time. Many people I think would appreciate a bit of transparency
judeafante

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:02:42 PM

Thanks for yourr patience. Yes, need to prepare this well. And yes, we are almost done with this.
I am quite certain everyone will be happy with the end results.

Just dropping to show my support on Footballcoin development I got my coin through bounty and although I kept it as one of my portfolio and patiently waiting for more updates from the team.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  THE FIRST    OF ITS KIND
  SELF-GOVERNED    ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

GAZE272

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:28:52 AM

please enlighten me to know why did they have to make xfc on counterparty and then decide to switch to another blockchain? this should have been carried out before launching an ICO and not after it, I'm losing both, my trust as well as  my patience, they keep giving you future dates and expectations of good news from the last 3 months, though their platform is nice and i do think this coin can do really well, but i would expect the devs to be more mature and answerable.
Octa XFC

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:27:39 AM

please enlighten me to know why did they have to make xfc on counterparty and then decide to switch to another blockchain? this should have been carried out before launching an ICO and not after it, I'm losing both, my trust as well as  my patience, they keep giving you future dates and expectations of good news from the last 3 months, though their platform is nice and i do think this coin can do really well, but i would expect the devs to be more mature and answerable.

When the project has been designed and developed Counterparty was the best option. During the launching the Bitcoin network problems started and got worse by the day.
We had to  look for a suitable and reliable alternative and redesign a lot to move to a new blockchain, besides the already planned developments and upgrades. There is a tremendous amount of work going on.

I hope everybody is aware and understands that we are the first that want, need and make all the possible efforts to have the platform and all related aspects (blockchain, exchanges, payment gateways, mobile apps, customers acquiring, product awareness etc) up and running perfectly.
Noruka

Activity: 369

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:29:23 AM

Yds but as far as I understand it listing the coin currently on any exchanges does not really make that much sense if there are huge changes at the fundamental level ahead. Why not get things sorted out first?

Based on the recent updates from the developers, it sounds like they are working as fast as possible to get the new blockchain and exchange ready for use.  I have no idea exactly how much more time is needed for that, but I'm sure when it has been tested and given a thumbs up, they will launch the new coin and start an advertising campaign so that brand awareness outside the crypto community begins.  ANX is in the business of providing exactly the kind of services that Footballcoin needs, so I'm sure they will help create a suitable blockchain that will be a huge improvement over the old counterparty token that XFC was using.  I would like to see the new coin listed on an Asian exchange sometime soon if possible.  I think that would be huge for XFC.

I agree with this. And yes, an Asian market would be very good, too!

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
FootballCoin-XFC

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:45:48 PM

Some of you may have noticed, but let me take the time to announce that we are introducing the Portuguese Primeira Liga. It's one of the top leagues in Europe and users have been asking us for it for some time. It's a league with a lot of history, having introduced the world to the likes of Eusebio, Cristiano Ronaldo or Rui Costa.

Feel free to join the contests and have a chance of winning prizes. The league will be listed in Easy mode.

wander.me

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:06:41 PM

wow new leagues added in footballcoin.
I guess you are still working on it. hoping you are working as hard on the exchange too
jman887854

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:26:29 PM

So is there still a problem with a blockchain or something? I remember someone saying that things need to be changed. What was or is the situation now?

yes, i also wondering this answer? Can you share some info about this? We are waiting about 2 months, there no news about that. When will be swap?

wandering the same, still the only official info is this piece of writing on their website :

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

it takes for ever to build that blockchain ...

I understand how anxious many people are for this to take place. What I can tell you is that the issue is being worked on actively each day, very close to being resolved and all should be relaxed that we will hear updates extremely soon.

The vast majority of other crypto websites talk about the people involved in the project and their backgrounds along with a picture as well. However, I can't find anything like that on yours. Would you mind at least telling us how many people are working on making "extremely soon" a reality?

Going to bump this since it was ignored the first time. Many people I think would appreciate a bit of transparency

I guess this info is top secret too. Must be like working for the CIA over there.
wander.me

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:56:06 AM

being not the only one on this forum wondering about the exchange news makes me feel somehow more confident.
As always, good things take time!
analexis

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:32:24 AM

still no news. working hard. very hard. in silence.
syusu

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:12:21 AM

I think that the way to raise the value of this currency is to increase the number of players in the game.
How many people are participating in the game among investors posting here?
I did not join at first. But now I am completely addicted.My friends too.
The participation fee is free now.Tutorial video is posted on Twitter.Let's participate anyway.
fortunecrypto

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:08:00 PM

still no news. working hard. very hard. in silence.

A lot of pages but the discussion becomes redundant about when they will finally get into exchange I'm following this thread because I know the next big news is coming our way soon, so don't sell your football coin at discount price.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.PRE-SALE▬.... Nov 29 2017
.TOKEN SALE. Dec 12 2017

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.