Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168145 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:45:06 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 09:58:39 AM by FootballCoin-XFC

Thank you! What is slowly happening is that more users are getting involved in the game and they are creating a good part of the game themselves. For example, they are creating a side market by selling cards. FootballCoin has no control over this. We want to offer users the chance to get as creative as possible with the way they play the game !  Wink

By the way, watch out for the Champions League and Europa League competitions. We're giving out a lot of prizes and some good football is bound to be played.

A side market, where? It's already done and working or it's still in development? That's indeed a good idea.
I was inactive for some time from the game but with these competitions, i can spare some and play a little again.

By the way i see that the Drop Down Meny for Last Game statistics don't work properly. Every time i press it always i see 0 first amd mixed/out of order numbers... Undecided

Thanks for the feedback. We'll have a look and I'll ask that the programmers to take a look at that the drop-down.

What I meant was that since many of the cards have sold out or sold in larger amounts, users can begin selling them at a price they consider fair. In enough time, that is bound to create a good alternative option for sale.

(A limited amount of cards were put on sale and they will progressively be added as time goes by. Just like with XFC. For 5* players there were 30 cards, for 4* there were 60, for 3* there were 90. For the stadium cards there was one put on sale for each card. The total amount of cards existing can be easily verified. Users that have purchased the cards have the option to sell them at the price they decide upon).

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oscurito23

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:38:54 AM

Can you please update new blockchain migration status?? Roadmap?¿ Exchanges?
B A Baracus

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:38:55 AM

Although I am not an official representative of Footballcoin, I can probably guess how they would answer your question.  "The new blockchain is in the testing phase.  The exchange will be available after the blockchain is ready, but we cannot disclose an exact time when it will be ready yet.  But when it is released, it will make all your wildest dreams come true.  Thank you for your patience."  So basically, it will probably finished sometime between now and January.   Wink
oscurito23

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:36:56 AM

Although I am not an official representative of Footballcoin, I can probably guess how they would answer your question.  "The new blockchain is in the testing phase.  The exchange will be available after the blockchain is ready, but we cannot disclose an exact time when it will be ready yet.  But when it is released, it will make all your wildest dreams come true.  Thank you for your patience."  So basically, it will probably finished sometime between now and January.   Wink
Extremedely soon , sure....
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:22:49 PM

Extremedely soon , sure....

You guys are right to highlight the lack of firm dates for completion etc. but as someone who has been critical in the past I have to balance this out by saying that at least we have a working product with this project.

I'm also happy that the product is being developed further with new leagues and new competitions being added.

We all know that this project is taking a long time to reach it's potential but it could be a lot worse. The game is ready for a large influx of new players and hopefully ANX will do a good job with the new blockchain and make it easy for non-crypto footy fans to buy XFC and join the game.

Personally, I'm waiting to see the features of the new blockchain and the marketing that should start soon after the blockchain is ready. At that point we can make a better judgement of where this project is going.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:24:46 PM

Thank you! What is slowly happening is that more users are getting involved in the game and they are creating a good part of the game themselves. For example, they are creating a side market by selling cards. FootballCoin has no control over this. We want to offer users the chance to get as creative as possible with the way they play the game !  Wink

By the way, watch out for the Champions League and Europa League competitions. We're giving out a lot of prizes and some good football is bound to be played.

A side market, where? It's already done and working or it's still in development? That's indeed a good idea.
I was inactive for some time from the game but with these competitions, i can spare some and play a little again.

By the way i see that the Drop Down Meny for Last Game statistics don't work properly. Every time i press it always i see 0 first amd mixed/out of order numbers... Undecided

Thanks for the feedback. We'll have a look and I'll ask that the programmers to take a look at that the drop-down.

What I meant was that since many of the cards have sold out or sold in larger amounts, users can begin selling them at a price they consider fair. In enough time, that is bound to create a good alternative option for sale.

(A limited amount of cards were put on sale and they will progressively be added as time goes by. Just like with XFC. For 5* players there were 30 cards, for 4* there were 60, for 3* there were 90. For the stadium cards there was one put on sale for each card. The total amount of cards existing can be easily verified. Users that have purchased the cards have the option to sell them at the price they decide upon).

Yes indeed! I just look the Market and i see great discounts/offers, making the whole project much more interesting. Smiley

I have though a question, as i see 2 cards for the same player. The only "small" detail that i notice, is that in the 1 card is written "UEFA Champions League" and the other 1 the countrys championship.
That means that if i buy Totti card of "Serie A", i can't use it for the UEFA games? Need to buy it twice? Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:35:44 PM

I have though a question, as i see 2 cards for the same player. The only "small" detail that i notice, is that in the 1 card is written "UEFA Champions League" and the other 1 the countrys championship.
That means that if i buy Totti card of "Serie A", i can't use it for the UEFA games? Need to buy it twice? Roll Eyes

If you have a Player Card you can use it in any competition the respective football player is active.

While I was writing this answer our head developer informed me that the viewing problem has been solved. Now you only see 1 card for each player in the market.
jamesweb6

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:22:44 PM

hey guys, at least we see that the team is working in the back. My stadiums are finally working so I can organize mega contests . I bought Old trattford which is home of Manchester United and i bought Santiago bernabeu home of the Real Madrid. I encourage you guys to paricipate as i put the higher fee to have higher prices. For those who didn't understand yet, those contest with no prizes when are post are gonna have bigger prizes as more people participate; the price goes bigger as more people participate. It dont go into the pockets of owners stadiums but into the prizes of the game. I put 3 top players will have prizes only, so bigger for them. Any comments or sugggestions , im all hear ?
soomro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:04:14 PM

when we will see XFC on exchanges and trade them...
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:41:55 AM

They mentioned that it will be on the exchange soon we just have to wait until they finish their own blockchain technology that will help the coin to be listed on the best exchangers and while we are waiting lets enjoy the game and join the best leagues in the website.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:04:35 AM

They mentioned that it will be on the exchange soon we just have to wait until they finish their own blockchain technology that will help the coin to be listed on the best exchangers and while we are waiting lets enjoy the game and join the best leagues in the website.

We like your spirit. Indeed the blockchain is being tested right now.
We are glad to be able to watch some good football, especially since now we have also the Champions League and Europa League competitions. https://game.footballcoin.io/#!/contests/
The interest for the game and also for the currency seem to be on the rise which can only make us all happy.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:28:49 AM

Yes indeed! I just look the Market and i see great discounts/offers, making the whole project much more interesting. Smiley

The rule is basically that you can use one card per team. If the player is present in the competition, whether in European competition or domestically, you can use one card per team/competition.

FootballCoin

johnnarmst

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:50:13 AM

The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:47:42 AM

The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive.

You're certainly correct. We have a whole team working behind the scenes trying to analyze what our users enjoy the most. There's a good deal of interest from the cryptocurrency community, as well as from football fans. I think the project is improving constantly. Smiley

FootballCoin

Underhill Bob

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

Looks like the crypto market is in a downtrend at the moment, but I'm sure it will turn around at some point "soon".  I hope Footballcoin will be available for purchase and trading before the next big run up occurs.  A huge opportunity was lost during the previous weeks of money flowing into the market. 
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:07:38 PM

You're certainly correct. We have a whole team working behind the scenes trying to analyze what our users enjoy the most. There's a good deal of interest from the cryptocurrency community, as well as from football fans. I think the project is improving constantly. Smiley

Haven't check this thread for quite a long time but I'm not disappointed with the development of this project. Thank you for always informing us about this project developments and frequent replies soothes those who seek answers. Keep it up Footballcoin team I know this project will triumph but hopefully very soon.
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:16:40 PM

Sort by last match points is not working. Some players don't even show up in game for European League teams. Game has full of bugs. I hope you can fix them until other matchday.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:06:10 PM

I am holdin about 200k XFC. I had very big expectations in the beginning of this project but unfortunately, it was a disappointment. Let me say that i do believe in this project. I guess it just needs a bit time. However, time is more important than ever in this ICO world...

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:22:56 PM

I am holdin about 200k XFC. I had very big expectations in the beginning of this project but unfortunately, it was a disappointment. Let me say that i do believe in this project. I guess it just needs a bit time. However, time is more important than ever in this ICO world...

Same sentiments. Bigger disappointment is lack of trading, when every shit coin is trading on one exchange or another.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:20:06 AM

The rule is basically that you can use one card per team. If the player is present in the competition, whether in European competition or domestically, you can use one card per team/competition.

Ok, sounds good. Now i face another issue/bug(?), my Assistant Manager doesn't show up as "Owned" in the competition that i just enter.
In the previous competition for today everything was ok but then i enter a second one and the system show me to make a "Buy" for a card that i own... Undecided

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: