Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 08:58:37 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐ Fantasy Football Manager Revolution!▐ In-Game Maket is open ⚽  (Read 125478 times)
Underhill Bob

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:33:29 PM

Patience everybody. Why are all of you very excited to list XFC in an exchange? Is it to dump right away on the first sign that you can? Thats not nice. Maybe its the reason why the founders are not in a hurry to list it in Bittrex.

Unlike other projects, XFC revolves around the football season which has already started so time is of the essence in that sense.

As NLC2 has perhaps demonstrated, releasing a product, albeit much weaker than XFC but at the start of the season, plus being on a few small exchanges in this hot crypto market resulted in a start of season, August high of >$100 million from a valuation of <$100k in June. I expect NLC2 to retrace a lot especially if XFC is properly listed. (XFC is already 10x better than NLC2 imo.)

However it does show that 'getting it right' might not have been the optimal strategy for season 1 & lots of the major improvements like a dedicated blockchain could have been done in the next off-season, ready for season 2. Time will tell. I 100% hope that is not the case and that XFC still has time to gain traction within the currently booming crypto-market and among fantasy players during this football season.

Yes, NLC2 is a great example of what could have been for Footballcoin if it was available for the beginning of the football season and listed on several exchanges.  They have a better product than NLC2 without a doubt, so I hope they are very close to releasing the new blockchain and exchange.   

I've seen No Limit Coin on the marketcap site but I never bothered to see what the coin's purpose is.  I didn't realize it was also a fantasy sports coin.  Even if it retraces to half of its high and forms a new support there, that's still a very good market cap.  The success it has had in the past couple months is a good indicator of what value Footballcoin can have if it is executed properly from here.  I believe they are in the testing phase with the new blockchain right now, so after they finish with testing and security review, it should be time to launch this rocket!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
roastedparsnip

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:02:17 PM

I would like to suggest a small improvement:

Is it possible to have fixtures shown somewhere on the page where players are being selected? This would make it much easier to pick your players based on difficulty of opposition.

If Espanyol are playing away to Barcelona then I probably don't want an Espanyol defender in my team but at the moment I need to have fixtures open on another tab or another device so I can keep looking at who is playing who.

Another improvement I think would help players:

Let's say I'm choosing my team for a contest. I choose a 2-star player and add him to my team. When I come back to select the next player I would like the list of players to remain at 2-star rather than defaulting back to 'all players' and making me have to select '2-star' from the dropdown menu again.

This might seem like a small detail but the majority of players won't own any 3-star or above players so they'll be selecting 16 2-star players and it's annoying to have to select 2-star from the drop-down menu each time you choose a new player.

Hope that makes sense.
miramare

Activity: 728

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:55:13 AM

Hi,dev, the discount for buying Player is over?

I see that in game market, I can only buy from other users now. Is it right?

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Whitepaper ]        [ Website ]                     

jackfruit

Activity: 419

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:58:50 AM

It seems that law price sale has ended at dex. I suppose the person that was selling them for half of the actual ICO price have run out of coins. I am excitied for the updates.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Twnpks

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:26:06 AM

Patience everybody. Why are all of you very excited to list XFC in an exchange? Is it to dump right away on the first sign that you can? Thats not nice. Maybe its the reason why the founders are not in a hurry to list it in Bittrex.

Unlike other projects, XFC revolves around the football season which has already started so time is of the essence in that sense.

As NLC2 has perhaps demonstrated, releasing a product, albeit much weaker than XFC but at the start of the season, plus being on a few small exchanges in this hot crypto market resulted in a start of season, August high of >$100 million from a valuation of <$100k in June. I expect NLC2 to retrace a lot especially if XFC is properly listed. (XFC is already 10x better than NLC2 imo.)

However it does show that 'getting it right' might not have been the optimal strategy for season 1 & lots of the major improvements like a dedicated blockchain could have been done in the next off-season, ready for season 2. Time will tell. I 100% hope that is not the case and that XFC still has time to gain traction within the currently booming crypto-market and among fantasy players during this football season.

Yes, NLC2 is a great example of what could have been for Footballcoin if it was available for the beginning of the football season and listed on several exchanges.  They have a better product than NLC2 without a doubt, so I hope they are very close to releasing the new blockchain and exchange.   

I've seen No Limit Coin on the marketcap site but I never bothered to see what the coin's purpose is.  I didn't realize it was also a fantasy sports coin.  Even if it retraces to half of its high and forms a new support there, that's still a very good market cap.  The success it has had in the past couple months is a good indicator of what value Footballcoin can have if it is executed properly from here.  I believe they are in the testing phase with the new blockchain right now, so after they finish with testing and security review, it should be time to launch this rocket!!

Does anyone know how much time is usually needed for testing?  Are we looking at a few days, a few weeks or is it maybe a few months??   Huh

shaza4061

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:33:28 AM

Nice, I like manager games! Great project!
Apriand

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:35:32 AM

Does anyone know how much time is usually needed for testing?  Are we looking at a few days, a few weeks or is it maybe a few months??   Huh

I dont know how much time actually needed for that testing. But may be they need more time to make sure all work fine before launch to public. We can just hope all will finish soon and XFC will added to the major exchange.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

explorer17

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:55:41 AM

Is it possible to have fixtures shown somewhere on the page where players are being selected? This would make it much easier to pick your players based on difficulty of opposition.

If Espanyol are playing away to Barcelona then I probably don't want an Espanyol defender in my team but at the moment I need to have fixtures open on another tab or another device so I can keep looking at who is playing who.

Let's say I'm choosing my team for a contest. I choose a 2-star player and add him to my team. When I come back to select the next player I would like the list of players to remain at 2-star rather than defaulting back to 'all players' and making me have to select '2-star' from the dropdown menu again.

This might seem like a small detail but the majority of players won't own any 3-star or above players so they'll be selecting 16 2-star players and it's annoying to have to select 2-star from the drop-down menu each time you choose a new player.

Hope that makes sense.

This improvement was made from last season, already discussed here on forum Smiley You have to click on first column "rank"(in header) on "select player" window, and to make ascending/descending selection. Like this you'll have always 2* players first in your selection. Or you can select from "view" window only 2* players.
mayfun

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:01:26 AM

The combination of entertainment and block chains seems always easy to make successful projects

FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:13:14 AM

FootballCoin is proud to announce a new competition joining the ranks and, likely, this is the biggest one yet.
Starting Tuesday we will be hosting the UEFA Champions League, Europe's biggest football competitions.
To celebrate we are giving away 25.000 XFC in prizes in three FREE-ROLL competitions!
We're excited and hopefully you'll also be about choosing your team from Europe's best and most famous footballers playing in Europe.
Join here and now: https://game.footballcoin.io/#!/contests.

As always, best of luck.

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
judeafante

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:16:43 AM

The combination of entertainment and block chains seems always easy to make successful projects

They always does as long as the team update the platform introduce new concept and cover more exchange and do a lot of marketer that project is bound to be a success, the one thing lacking in this concept is full promotion .

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  THE FIRST    OF ITS KIND
  SELF-GOVERNED    ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

noracortez28

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:21:26 AM

omg i hope to win that 25k  Cool
CristianoGomes

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:24:52 AM

I want to win the UCL contest and the 25.000 XFC while I'm waiting for listing the XFC currency. Want to have as many XFC as I can to change a lot of them  Grin
FootballCoin-XFC

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

Hi,dev, the discount for buying Player is over?

I see that in game market, I can only buy from other users now. Is it right?

Hi. It must be that all the cards for the player you're looking for have already been sold. You can now see other users selling the card at the price they decide.
I would keep an eye on that. You might get some good deals.  Wink

▐   FootballCoin                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
▐   FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin      Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain         ANN Thread
roastedparsnip

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:23:55 PM

Hope that makes sense.

This improvement was made from last season, already discussed here on forum Smiley You have to click on first column "rank"(in header) on "select player" window, and to make ascending/descending selection. Like this you'll have always 2* players first in your selection. Or you can select from "view" window only 2* players.

Thanks for responding but either I don't understand your solution or you don't understand my problem so I will try to explain again.

When I am selecting a player for my team, I only see 2 drop-down menus. The menus are 'View' and 'Team'.

I click on 'View' and choose '2' so it shows me only 2-star players. I then select a 2-star player and it goes back to the 'select team' screen which shows the whole squad.

I will then click on another position to select another player but when I do, the 'View' screen has defaulted back to 'All' rather than staying at '2'.

I want to know if it is possible to keep the 'View' menu at '2' without having to change it each time I select a new player.
explorer17

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:44:26 PM

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for responding but either I don't understand your solution or you don't understand my problem so I will try to explain again.

When I am selecting a player for my team, I only see 2 drop-down menus. The menus are 'View' and 'Team'.

I click on 'View' and choose '2' so it shows me only 2-star players. I then select a 2-star player and it goes back to the 'select team' screen which shows the whole squad.

I will then click on another position to select another player but when I do, the 'View' screen has defaulted back to 'All' rather than staying at '2'.

I want to know if it is possible to keep the 'View' menu at '2' without having to change it each time I select a new player.

I understood your problem because it was my problem too Smiley

Under menu's windows "view" and "team" it's a header for the columns with: rank/name/team/all time/last match/status - if you click on them the column it'll be ascending/descending select.

If you click on "rank" you'll have an ascending selection for players, so it'll start with 2* players and after continue with 3/4/5*. How many time you'll keep your "rank" ascending you'll see first your 2* players, even if you change the player position Wink

Also you can choose your selection ascending/descending for points/team name, etc.
Kaywinnette

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:35:54 PM

I'm glad to see Footballcoin adding new leagues.  This will certainly elevate the game's status against other football manager games.  I was also reading the Russian thread today and I noticed this response by the developers:

"Hello. Thank you for your interest. It's not our decision not to have coins listed in Bittrex, they decided not to list any coins that work for counterparty. That's why we create our own Blockchain. It is being tested right now. Once this is done, you will see it on Bittrex and other exchange services."

So if this response is accurate it sounds like the developers have an intention to try to be listed on Bittrex and other notable exchanges.  I hope this happens while the market is still looking good.   Grin
aioc

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:39:01 AM

I'm glad to see Footballcoin adding new leagues.  This will certainly elevate the game's status against other football manager games.  I was also reading the Russian thread today and I noticed this response by the developers:

"Hello. Thank you for your interest. It's not our decision not to have coins listed in Bittrex, they decided not to list any coins that work for counterparty. That's why we create our own Blockchain. It is being tested right now. Once this is done, you will see it on Bittrex and other exchange services."

So if this response is accurate it sounds like the developers have an intention to try to be listed on Bittrex and other notable exchanges.  I hope this happens while the market is still looking good.   Grin

So they are going to build their own blockchain so they can get in Bittrex, well nice move I hope they have communication with Bittrex and had an agreement of getting listed using their very own created blockchain or else it will be useless, if Bittrex will not accept their own created blockchain.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
          ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓█▄▄         
        █▓▓▀                ▀▓▓█▄       
     ▄█▓▓            ▄▄▄▄      ▀▓▓▄     
    █▓▓            ▄▓▓ ▓▓▓       ▀▓▓▄   
   ▓▓▀             ▓▓▌             ▓▓▄ 
  ▓▓▌           ▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄           ▓▓ 
 ▐▓▓          █▓▓▀ ▓▓▌ ▀▓           ▐▓▓
 ▓▓▌         █▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▓▓▌         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓
 ▐▓▌          ▓▓█  ▓▓▌  ▄            ▓▓
  ▓▓           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▀          ▓▓▌
   ▓▓             ▐▓▓▓             █▓▓ 
    ▓▓▄       ▄██ ▐▓▓             █▓▓   
     ▀▓█▄      ▀▓█▓▀            █▓▓     
       ▀▓▓▄▄                 ▄█▓▓       
          ▀▓▓██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓         
               ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀             

CREDITS
[
Whitepaper    |    Linked In
FACEBOOK TWITTER ANN BOUNTY TELEGRAM
][ ]
explorer17

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:25:06 AM

So they are going to build their own blockchain so they can get in Bittrex, well nice move I hope they have communication with Bittrex and had an agreement of getting listed using their very own created blockchain or else it will be useless, if Bittrex will not accept their own created blockchain.

FootballCoin is happy to announce it will join forces with ANX International. Using their guidance we will establish a new blockchain for Footballcoin and XFC, built using Multi Chain technology (technology similarly used by Bitcoin).

We will also establish an exchange service named "DigitalTokens", powered by ANX, with the purpose of supporting fiat payments and payment gateway for accepting credit and debit cards.

We believe that this is the best way in which FootballCoin can move forwards. Additional information is to be made available soon.

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

Their blockchain is not useless how many time the main reason is to have a low fees and high speed transactions for the widespread adoption of the game. To pay a few bucks/transactions as a Bitcoin or Eth token is not the best solution, and is not helping adoption outside of crypto. Right now to make a transaction on Counterparty you need to pay 3/4 us$ which is destroying the game economy. On ETH not far away...

As you can read they already are working with ANX for their own exchange -DigitalTokens with payment gateway, card accepting etc. which you don't have now in Bittrex. So if you want outside crypto adoption you need easy-to-use tools for non-crypto users, otherwise it'll remain a project related only for a few thousands crypto enthusiast, with a short life. 
jackfruit

Activity: 419

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:10:10 AM

I think it is very good card-game system that is created on this platform. Most famous players from popular teams are already sold out. This means, anyone who is planning to create a strong team will have to buy XFC. This will surely have a good effect on the coin price.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.