Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 03:38:39 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] ckpool.org ZERO FEE SPLNS no registration mining pool  (Read 68439 times)
mano237

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:25:23 AM

I am new in this pool and I wanna ask when the pool normally payout btc to my adress? Once per week?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 2366

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:26:42 AM

I am new in this pool and I wanna ask when the pool normally payout btc to my adress? Once per week?
If you are above the payout threshold, it will be only whenever we find a block, which so far has been never. At our current hashrate we expect to find one block a year unless we get more hashrate.

Primary developer/maintainer for cgminer and ckpool/ckproxy.
ZERO FEE Pooled mining at ckpool.org 1% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
o_solo_miner
Legendary

Activity: 812

-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:51:09 AM

m1n3m1n3m1n3 you did a very nice signiture for the pool, congrats!

http://ckpool.org "THE Pool" from the creator of CGMiner & CKPool / Payout System:SPLNS / ZERO FEE!
------------------------------------------- join now -----------------------------------------------
http://solo.ckpool.org for Solominers with the best block notify system
Grigorevich

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:54:18 PM

If you are above the payout threshold, it will be only whenever we find a block, which so far has been never. At our current hashrate we expect to find one block a year unless we get more hashrate.
Mano, this means you need to help us with your hashrate and tell your friends to mine here too.
Once a block is found 100% goes to miners, there's no payout wallet and it's 0% fee. You keep transaction fee too.
So far, this is the most profitable pool in all bitcoin sphere, but we just need more hashrate to beat variance.
m1n3m1n3m1n3

Activity: 402

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:56:09 PM

m1n3m1n3m1n3 you did a very nice signiture for the pool, congrats!

Thanks, I tried to make mine similar to yours at first but failed Grin so I searched for some forum sig tutorials and that's what i came up with. Not completely my design but I like it. Looks good on my computer but on my phone it doesn't line up right.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
o_solo_miner
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:52:44 PM

Transaction fees starting to build up again, BTC price going up up up .. now would be a great time to find a block! (not that there is ever a bad time to find a block  Grin)

Sorry, but I had to repeat it.

http://ckpool.org "THE Pool" from the creator of CGMiner & CKPool / Payout System:SPLNS / ZERO FEE!
------------------------------------------- join now -----------------------------------------------
-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 07:54:28 AM

Hundreds of petahash are thrown around following random chains in Chinese pools and we can't even stay above 100TH even at zero fee.

Oh well maybe if they all run off when 2x comes along, we'll be considered a big pool since we'll remain on the core chain.

-ck
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:06:08 AM

Hundreds of petahash are thrown around following random chains in Chinese pools and we can't even stay above 100TH even at zero fee.

Oh well maybe if they all run off when 2x comes along, we'll be considered a big pool since we'll remain on the core chain.

But if the majority, say 90% of all pools switched to 2x you would too right? Because isn't that the way Bitcoin works?

-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 08:09:32 AM

But if the majority, say 90% of all pools switched to 2x you would too right? Because isn't that the way Bitcoin works?
That is not the way bitcoin works. I will evaluate what happens to core as an entity according to the userbase and economic majority after an extended period after the 2x fork. More hashrate does NOT guarantee that everyone follows, it just means that more mining has followed. We shall see...

EDIT: By the way, I should add - I wouldn't be so sure that 90% will follow the 2x chain regardless of what's been said and signed.

-ck
ComputerGenie

Activity: 490

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:38:15 PM

...EDIT: By the way, I should add - I wouldn't be so sure that 90% will follow the 2x chain regardless of what's been said and signed.
I'm pretty sure that the current hashrate on BCC is a perfect example of how right you are in that. A lot of hash is going to follow the economics (i.e., "what pays me more").  Undecided

If you have to ask why, you wouldn`t understand my answer.
m1n3m1n3m1n3

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:16:06 PM

At least the diff is going to drop a bit and we are seeing 17+ BTC blocks+fees.  Grin  Our block is out there somewhere!

. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:16:28 AM

That is not the way bitcoin works. I will evaluate what happens to core as an entity according to the userbase and economic majority after an extended period after the 2x fork. More hashrate does NOT guarantee that everyone follows, it just means that more mining has followed. We shall see...

EDIT: By the way, I should add - I wouldn't be so sure that 90% will follow the 2x chain regardless of what's been said and signed.

I don't know either way, nor do I have a stake in it. I was just interested in the concept, because I understood that is exactly what happened on Aug 1st with BCH, the majority stayed with core and segwit and a minority of vested interest miners and pools took off on their own, they became the lesser fork and therefore didn't become the "official" bitcoin, just an ALT. Will that not happen again? That bitcoin becomes whatever the vast majority is mining, that's what IS bitcoin if that happens, the economics will follow wherever the transactions are being verified.

So I was just curious, would you follow the majority like you and most of the other pools did at the beginning of this month or would you stay on the minority fork just because its core?

-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 02:19:39 AM

I don't know either way, nor do I have a stake in it. I was just interested in the concept, because I understood that is exactly what happened on Aug 1st with BCH, the majority stayed with core and segwit and a minority of vested interest miners and pools took off on their own, they became the lesser fork and therefore didn't become the "official" bitcoin, just an ALT. Will that not happen again? That bitcoin becomes whatever the vast majority is mining, that's what IS bitcoin if that happens, the economics will follow wherever the transactions are being verified.

So I was just curious, would you follow the majority like you and most of the other pools did at the beginning of this month or would you stay on the minority fork just because its core?
Indeed that's a philosophical question about just what is bitcoin that you won't get agreement on from anyone who wants to support a non-core directed change. To me it's still core, and I will continue to follow core, even if most of the hashrate runs away because I don't think the economic and user majority will follow something purely for hashrate. Hashrate will follow profit, not some ideal, but I won't be doing that unless core disappears into oblivion (which I don't think will happen.)

The reason is simpler than people seem to want to make their arguments, and it's not about block size or segwit or hashrate - core has hundreds of developers, tens of which are well respected and have all made substantial contributions to bitcoin and have the track record of the safety and security of the network. Yes I disagree with some of the issues core has put emphasis on and what has taken priority but that's a case of put up or shut up on my part since I'm also a coder and have contributed nothing directly. BTC1 pretty much only has Jeff Garzik. Jeff has made almost zero contributions to bitcoin in the last 2 years prior to the NYA and is now (virtually) single handedly responsible for BTC1's development and maintenance. While I don't wish to pass judgement on Jeff's ability as a coder, I can tell you for certain I don't want to leave the development of a 50+ billion dollar economy (pick your current value) to one person.

Anyway I expect some, if not many, of the signatories on NYA to start backpedalling soon, especially since no replay protection is planned for 2x, making the situation very different from the BCH hard fork.

-ck
o_solo_miner
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:24:14 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

First Block solved by Wetsiute!!

BLOCK 481797

CONGRATULATION!

greyworld

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:26:39 PM

Woot!  Way to go ckpool!

EDIT: And unlike (ahem) some pools, even though my contribution was tiny and insignificant, I got paid *immediately*  Thanks -ck! 

Side note: KANO, PAY YOUR MINERS!  THREE YEARS IS LONG ENOUGH TO FIGURE IT OUT.

I'm switching back to ckpool for a while, might be a minute before another block gets solved but at least I know that even if that's the case, eventually it will still mean a bit of a paycheck.

o_solo_miner
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:33:05 PM

Grin

19mjv3RLXcEYQvQUXgtDaNnP6gNJDmqnaB => (0.00463694)

my Great Win!

greyworld

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:38:43 PM

So... I made this for ckpool a week or two ago before I got frustrated and distracted by something shiny.

But, I'd still really like to help with the design if I can, so maybe the ckpool users could help me sort out some issues.

Here's what it looks like now:

http://ckpool.org/test.html

Basically, I hate it.  The colors are kinda goofy, the design doesn't scale well to big monitors, and it's just kinda boring.

So if anyone has any suggestions, let's hear it!

To it's credit, there are absolutely no images used on it at all.  But whatever, still needs a lot of work.

-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:44:20 PM

Oh thank fucking God at last \o/

Code:
[2017-08-23 22:20:04.379] Possible block solve diff 2593610618586.507812 !
[2017-08-23 22:20:04.525] BLOCK ACCEPTED!
[2017-08-23 22:20:04.550] Solved block 481797 by 16sx9rJR7sDaKEB4xjHnh8Cw2Ci2mwh747.wetsuit
[2017-08-23 22:20:04.550] User 16sx9rJR7sDaKEB4xjHnh8Cw2Ci2mwh747:{"hashrate1m": "386T", "hashrate5m": "364T", "hashrate1hr": "431T", "hashrate1d": "313T", "hashrate7d": "255T"}
[2017-08-23 22:20:04.550] Worker 16sx9rJR7sDaKEB4xjHnh8Cw2Ci2mwh747.wetsuit:{"hashrate1m": "386T", "hashrate5m": "364T", "hashrate1hr": "431T", "hashrate1d": "313T", "hashrate7d": "198T"}
[2017-08-23 22:32:55.255] Hash for block height 481797 confirms block was CONFIRMED

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/block/0000000000000000006c864f63c6dd1cde29e5c8c4ebd83842fe73e48f4cde44

Check out that 150 generation transaction payout Cheesy

Congratulations and  thanks to everyone who contributed and believed, and thanks wetsuit for pushing us across the line.

New directory!

http://ckpool.org/blocks/

I'll be checking all the logs before finally labelling this pool stable and making all the code public.

-ck
greyworld

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:48:35 PM

-ck lets get that webpage fixed up.  I'm swamped with other stuff but I just sit on this forum and lurk anyways so I might as well get something done.

What do we need to do?  Start over?  It doesn't rescale well.  I think that could be an issue if you think about page looking nice on 4k and looking nice on old android phone... so it might need stripped down a bit to essentials.

m1n3m1n3m1n3

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:04:18 PM

Congrats!  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.