Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 04:25:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] ckpool.org ZERO FEE SPLNS no registration mining pool  (Read 60971 times)
gt_addict

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:33:13 PM

My two 2pacs and one gekko have finally earnt some money. Only 0.0021 but still its something.
One day bitcoin will be worth so much that small amount will be something like $10... oh wait it already is!

One day bitcoin will be worth so much that small amount will be something like $100.

Lol that is true. According to an article i read bitcoin is set to be worth $600,000 per coin in 10 years  Cheesy

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1442

May the coin be with you..

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:56:32 PM

Congrats all, in for my 0.04BTC  Grin
greyworld

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:44:14 PM

ck, about my previous post re: robotrader

This looks pretty straightforward, maybe something like this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg17180502#msg17180502

I'm working on something similar now for Bittrex.

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 2338

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 09:39:26 PM

ck, about my previous post re: robotrader

This looks pretty straightforward, maybe something like this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg17180502#msg17180502

I'm working on something similar now for Bittrex.
Sorry you haven't been around long enough to know I don't touch altcoins ever for anything.

Primary developer/maintainer for cgminer and ckpool/ckproxy.
ZERO FEE Pooled mining at ckpool.org 1% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
greyworld

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:27:23 PM

Sorry you haven't been around long enough to know I don't touch altcoins ever for anything.

Ah, well now I know.

I'm going to chalk that one up under 'things I'm going to give careful consideration'.

They do seem like a 'highly volatile market' to say the least.   

. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
gt_addict

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:21:47 PM

Block Party?! Who got the next one then?

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

VRobb

Activity: 686

I'm in BTC XTC

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:00:11 PM

It's the imminent Block Party that's coming!  Wink

I don't believe in superstition because it's bad luck
In Hotels, I prefer the 13thF1oor6CAwyzyxXPNnRvu3nhhYeqZdc
These aren't the Droids you're looking for: S5 & S7 (Sold), R4B2, R4B4 (RIP), & S9-13.5
gt_addict

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:23:52 PM

Let me go get my glowsticks......

m1n3m1n3m1n3

Activity: 401

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:36:56 PM

Let me go get my glowsticks......

greyworld

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:40:57 PM

ck, how would a profit calculator work?

User supplies their TH, script gets current diff from some source (hopefully local), magic happens, then it anticipates daily return.

Can you block out the formula for me and I can make a javascript/php version?

BTW what do you think about putting the 'About SPLNS' and 'Features' on separate pages, so the home page is basically current network stats, setup info, and if it detects the user has a 'my id' cookie set, hides the setup info and shows the user's current HERP/DERP/Expected return etc.

-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:03:31 PM

We're just still partying from the first block...  Smiley

I've been spoilt by the one that we got and now greedily want another but I know it'll realistically be months before we see another Undecided

-ck
greyworld

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:11:51 PM

I've been spoilt by the one that we got and now greedily want another but I know it'll realistically be months before we see another Undecided

To celebrate, I'm thinking about changing my sigline.  Kano still hasn't fixed the problem, and he probably never will, and the big miners in Kano's pool will continue to benefit from robbing the little miners, but if the participants are happy with that arrangement frankly I've run out of concern over the matter.  I don't know how anyone involved sleeps at night but I guess $71k buys a pretty comfortable mattress.

I'm pretty sure by now everyone knows how I feel about it anyways.

Kudos to you ck for making sure I got my $1.14 - I think it's that attention to detail that will make ckpool a success in the long run.

m1n3m1n3m1n3

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:12:53 PM

But now would be a great time for a lucky block find Smiley It could happen!

-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:15:37 PM

But now would be a great time for a lucky block find Smiley It could happen!
That's what I'm hoping on. That would be a nice reward for those that have been consistently mining here since it would greatly boost rewards for them.

Still would like to see a lot more hashrate and/or miners get on board, I mean the fee is zero so long term profits here should be better than any pool provided we can get a consistent hashrate... but even that doesn't seem to attract anyone. I guess people feel the fancy interfaces are worth their 0.5~10% fees they're paying elsewhere.

-ck
greyworld

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:18:53 PM

That's what I'm hoping on. That would be a nice reward for those that have been consistently mining here since it would greatly boost rewards for them.

Still would like to see a lot more hashrate and/or miners get on board, I mean the fee is zero so long term profits here should be better than any pool provided we can get a consistent hashrate... but even that doesn't seem to attract anyone. I guess people feel the fancy interfaces are worth their 0.5~10% fees they're paying elsewhere.

In marketing, a pivotal concept is 'the time crunch'.  Take action now, or lose the opportunity.

Maybe something like that could benefit ckpool.  Sign up now, and the fee is 0%.  Wait until later, and it's some amount higher than 0%.   Etc.  Or maybe an early adopter bonus from subsequent blocks, something like that.

-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:22:53 PM

In marketing, a pivotal concept is 'the time crunch'.  Take action now, or lose the opportunity.

Maybe something like that could benefit ckpool.  Sign up now, and the fee is 0%.  Wait until later, and it's some amount higher than 0%.   Etc.  Or maybe an early adopter bonus from subsequent blocks, something like that.
Nah it's not that at all, it's inertia, history and conservatism that keeps people on other pools.

-ck
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 1918

A new tool for prediction https://bitvol.info/

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:33:36 PM

Nah it's not that at all, it's inertia, history and conservatism that keeps people on other pools.

One more problem renting has become very expensive

Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to : 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
I mine alt coins with https://simplemining.net I see BTC as the super highway and alt coins as taxis and trucks needed to move transactions.
-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:35:33 PM

That is true but the base hashrate of any pool should not be from renters.

-ck
m1n3m1n3m1n3

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:40:07 PM

That is true but the base hashrate of any pool should not be from renters.

I think small miners will trickle in over time but we may get lucky if a larger miner gives the pool a shot and sticks with it. I had rented a lot of Hash early on plus kept my smaller miners on for a long time, If I was on any other pool I would not have even come close to getting the payout that I got. Persistence and patients will most definitely payoff with this pool. Another block or 2 should start building some momentum.

I still believe! Guess you could call me a ckpooliever Smiley

-ck
Legendary

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 10:47:57 PM

I think small miners will trickle in over time but we may get lucky if a larger miner gives the pool a shot and sticks with it.
Wetsuit is our largest miner at the moment and helped us get over the line with that block (thanks again!). Note that I started this pool because I polled people to see if they were interested and had some large miners say they would definitely join if I started such a pool. I wasn't interested in doing all the necessary code and starting the pool unless I knew there'd be support for it so this helped me make up my mind. After starting the pool they said they would only join if the pool got larger. Of course there were no contracts signed and no formal agreements so they were not obliged to do anything as such. I naturally expected this response but it was still disappointing when it happened.

Back to me repeating the same thing over and over again - this is the catch 22 that prevents this pool (and all other small pools you see here) from ever really taking off.

-ck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.