Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a source of income?  (Read 96170 times)
RENATA612 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:40:30 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of income for the people from third world countries where they are earning a living from bitcoins by earning it in multiple ways but it may not be possible for everyone as most of the people are treating it only as an additional source of income.
yeah bitcoin is really a good source of income i am a bitcoin trader and bitcoin trading give me good income every month and i feel that i do not need any job because work with bitcoin is much more a great job.
yeah trading of bitcoin is very much profitable nowadays because bitcoin increasing its price too much faster everyday and its really a good opportunity for us to earn money at home through bitcoin.

This is what makes me want to focus on bitcoin because it can make money at home while hanging out with family, no one set our working hours, one of which I am trading in bitcoin
mamaita

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:26:13 AM

Bitcoin is a good source of income for the people from third world countries where they are earning a living from bitcoins by earning it in multiple ways but it may not be possible for everyone as most of the people are treating it only as an additional source of income.
yeah bitcoin is really a good source of income i am a bitcoin trader and bitcoin trading give me good income every month and i feel that i do not need any job because work with bitcoin is much more a great job.
How many bitcoins do you have if the price difference let you to live only with this money and don't work?
I don't have the time to trade with that coins that I have. I think youhave to be on the computer all day round. Is it really like that?

Not entirely in front of the computer but we can also be like working people usually, but if you want to get the maximum then we have to work hard more time we in front of our computer, as long as we can enjoy why not, it is important we must be good at sharing our time
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:30:58 AM

How many bitcoins do you have if the price difference let you to live only with this money and don't work?
I don't have the time to trade with that coins that I have. I think youhave to be on the computer all day round. Is it really like that?

Not entirely in front of the computer but we can also be like working people usually, but if you want to get the maximum then we have to work hard more time we in front of our computer, as long as we can enjoy why not, it is important we must be good at sharing our time

If you make bitcoin as your primary source of income you must give more time on it like a regular job 8hours a day or more but if you treat bitcoin as other source of income which is much better i think you will give only 2 -3 hrs of your free time and you can divided it in 1 day.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:03:28 AM

If you make bitcoin as your primary source of income you must give more time on it like a regular job 8hours a day or more but if you treat bitcoin as other source of income which is much better i think you will give only 2 -3 hrs of your free time and you can divided it in 1 day.

I think it is us who will be controlling ourselves on what we do or how we treat bitcoin. It may be a primary job or source of income, or a part time job, or another spurce of income. There are people who are taking these as their main job, but it is not a good one, because it is not reassuring that you will be getting a profit, especially the volatility of the digital currencies. But I think they are used to it having fun doin it, so I don't think I need to stop them.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:38:10 AM

Definitely. I do believe strongly that Bitcoin is a great source of income in recent years, many people are engaged in here and earned sufficient amount of money from Bitcoin. You can buy and sell Bitcoin, hopefully you know about current value of it, greater than gold. So if you can make clear yourself about Bitcoin then you can earn money from this potential source.

yes you are right that if a person clearly know about bitcoin and make himself understand about bitcoin in a good way then there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin and also that ways can be great helpful to be a source of income in the form of bitcoin, and bitcoin is such a source of income that proof helpful in any expense.

Bitcoin is really a life saver, because it saved from the financial problem that we do had last year, but my life has been changed since I have started bitcoin, right now, money is not a problem to me anymore, because I'm earning enough money weekly, and that money is the one that Im using to buy things that I do need in my everyday life and that is the money that I am using to help my family needs.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:36:28 AM

Definitely. I do believe strongly that Bitcoin is a great source of income in recent years, many people are engaged in here and earned sufficient amount of money from Bitcoin. You can buy and sell Bitcoin, hopefully you know about current value of it, greater than gold. So if you can make clear yourself about Bitcoin then you can earn money from this potential source.

yes you are right that if a person clearly know about bitcoin and make himself understand about bitcoin in a good way then there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin and also that ways can be great helpful to be a source of income in the form of bitcoin, and bitcoin is such a source of income that proof helpful in any expense.

Bitcoin is really a life saver, because it saved from the financial problem that we do had last year, but my life has been changed since I have started bitcoin, right now, money is not a problem to me anymore, because I'm earning enough money weekly, and that money is the one that Im using to buy things that I do need in my everyday life and that is the money that I am using to help my family needs.

While to me, Bitcoin is my extra income and I save it that is by not using it if it is not needed to and the fiat that I have is the one I use to buy my daily needs. If something urgent came up then that is where Bitcoin come to light. In my country I can easily withdraw it in the bank through an app which really is useful and comvenient to us, the users.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:09:18 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

I suggest do not dare leave your job just yet because of Bitcoin. You have to optimize your sources of income in the best way possible without compromising a stable income for that matter. It is because Bitcoin remains to be in a very volatile market, although its popularity rises significantly day after day. Start studying about it, and once you get the hang of it, that should be the only time you may consider focusing on it. Do not be abrupt in making decisions. My two cents.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:49:54 AM

For me, Bitcoin is a good source of income only if you invest money and trade when the "time" is right. Right now, I am earning BTC through a writing/review gig and solving captcha such as Claimers.io (although very tedious work to get to a reasonable daily wage amount). CPA networks like Adworkmedia are also offering BTC as payment option, so this is another source of BTC income. Smiley

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:30:06 AM

I consider bitcoin as an alternative source of income. I do have a job but bitcoin can't replace my current job yet maybe someday if the opportunity is stable.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:35:22 AM

Today many people rely on bitcoin, in the sense that they are now focusing on the world of cryptocurrency, leaving their jobs

Is there something like this, is there any special tips because i want to focus but not yet dare?

Should be before you decide to focus on bitcoin then you should have more financial preparation for investment, because in the world of cryptocurrency, this all can not be predicted

To focus on bitcoin you do not need to have a financial preparation first or a regular job. Bitcoin gives you an opportunity to earn online without having a capital from your pocket. Focusing on bitcoin doesnt mean that you will use your whole day on bitcoin. Just like me I am working on the day and I am doing signature campaign and trading at night.
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:38:47 AM

I think there are many people who rely on bitcoins and use bitcoins as source of income. Most of them offer their services for bitcoins. Some are employed on bitcoin related forums. You can start with offering your services for bitcoins as none get paid for free. I think Signature campaign would be nice for start.

yeah great idea to start with signature campaign but i think payment from signature campaign is not enough, more over if you leaving your real jobs move to signature campaign only for living. If you serious wanna rely on bitcoin, you should build a business or service bitcoin related and make a good business plan. It's nice way to earn bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:50:43 AM

Indeed if we plan to focus with bitcoin to make source of income we certainly will not be able to only rely on one activity just like a signature, but requires other activities that certainly can be obtained such as trade of course and others
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:51:26 AM

I think there are many people who rely on bitcoins and use bitcoins as source of income. Most of them offer their services for bitcoins. Some are employed on bitcoin related forums. You can start with offering your services for bitcoins as none get paid for free. I think Signature campaign would be nice for start.

yeah great idea to start with signature campaign but i think payment from signature campaign is not enough, more over if you leaving your real jobs move to signature campaign only for living. If you serious wanna rely on bitcoin, you should build a business or service bitcoin related and make a good business plan. It's nice way to earn bitcoin.
Siganture campaign should be done in free time meaning you joined for signature campaign only for extra income and I don't thunk you have to quite your job just to focus in signaturr campaign since it doesn't cost much of time. In doing business plan, job might be affected since it takes a lot of time in doing business.
Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:29:12 AM

Indeed if we plan to focus with bitcoin to make source of income we certainly will not be able to only rely on one activity just like a signature, but requires other activities that certainly can be obtained such as trade of course and others

It is impossible to consider only one type of activity, it will not bring enough money. You need to have several different sources of income to always be with money.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:38:39 AM

Do not leave your current job. Make bitcoin side job.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:43:19 AM

It is impossible to consider only one type of activity, it will not bring enough money. You need to have several different sources of income to always be with money.
But if you are earning good with that one source then there's no need for you to look for some other ways of earning. But if you have a lot of dreams in your life and you want to earn higher as your daily salary for being an employee then you should consider not to quit on it. Just keep on working there and allocate some spare time with bitcoin.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:06:10 AM

But if you are earning good with that one source then there's no need for you to look for some other ways of earning. But if you have a lot of dreams in your life and you want to earn higher as your daily salary for being an employee then you should consider not to quit on it. Just keep on working there and allocate some spare time with bitcoin.
Some of us treat Bitcoin as their additional income so if you want to grow your income in Bitcoin then it is natural to diversify your knowledge regarding this that is by discovering new ways to earn so that you can maximize your profit especially trading. Trading though requires determination and courage because you need time to get experience and also the risk present in the activity.

It really is up to you whether to quit your job and focus your time in earning through Bitcoin but before you decide think carefully.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
lienfaye

Activity: 2968
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:37:16 AM

Do not leave your current job. Make bitcoin side job.
Yes thats a wise move, i have work yet i still have time to work with bitcoin, i cant leave my real job because it can give me a stable salary and its hard to rely on btc. although my btc earnings is good im still not confident to go full time thus im taking it as an extra job and its also a big help in our financial status.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:50:55 AM

Im student only so bitcoin is my source of income because I will earn money because I will trust bitcoin in my life.  Because of bitcoin I can afford to buy my wants like gadgets like cellphones and even laptop. I can buy my needs everyweek . Bitcoin is very helpful because Before I cant afford to buy my wants and needs but bitcoin gives me opportunity to earn money even Im student and minor. If I graduate I have a job I will do bitcoin or part time because I dont want spend my whole life in online I will do that for sideline If do that I think Im become rich. But as of now I say bitcoin is my source of income.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:53:16 AM

correct . Now bitcoin has become my source of income. But I want to earn income from real business without having to leave bitcoin. Approximately what is suitable for the business

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: