Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169893 times)
raymonddaf

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:30:06 PM

Hi dev any updates not seen much recently?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nemgun (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 12:58:05 PM

@nemgun Is there anything we can do to get Bittrex to move along? It could be they are afraid of decentralized exchanges, they may just be excluding NVO.
@nemgun Is there anything we can do to get Bittrex to move along? It could be they are afraid of decentralized exchanges, they may just be excluding NVO.

Listing on Bittrex is very hard now after the SEC ruling, because they're based in the US. But there are other big exchanges which are based in other countries they could contact.
There are other alternative exchange to Bittrex. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
I'd honestly like to buy more NVST but I won't sweep my private key to Counterparty. Any decent exchange would work, then I can just send more NVST to my original BTC address.

Bitfinex is non-US based. Kraken is San Francisco based I believe. Despite the fact that their main market is the EU.
There are other alternative exchange to Bittrex. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

I mean at this point, anything is better than this horrendous counterparty, even medium sized ones; livecoin, hitbtc, nova ...etc
I'd honestly like to buy more NVST but I won't sweep my private key to Counterparty. Any decent exchange would work, then I can just send more NVST to my original BTC address.

Bitfinex is non-US based. Kraken is San Francisco based I believe. Despite the fact that their main market is the EU.

You don't have to sweep to buy with counterparty. I bought some XCP in another exchange, made a new account with counterparty and sent them there, then bought and sent them to my original BTC address. Most convoluted process I ever had to go through just to buy some tokens lol

The exchanges are actually on a weired situation, most of them are aware of the SEC and the different US regulations, remember what recently happened to BTC-E, even if it haven't started from the SEC at least, they reached them outside borders.
I believe this is why Bitfinex is now refusing US customers. There are more regulations every day, different countries are trying or starting to regulate bitcoin and cryptocurrencies markets, this is a serious limitation for exchange listing. Even the ethereum tokens are under regulation threat.

Who should i contact in order to help me with nvo ?
Use this thread or their Slack team.

However when i look into that address from blockchain i the red text address cant be decoded
https://blockchain.info/address/164brACZzdB6EdYUsz34wXbjwUujo7ueVs

Im wondering if i totally messed up and lost both my eth and nvo coins :S
You are looking at the wrong blockchain explorer. The traditional ones can't really see what is going on. Take a look at the counterparty explorer, i.e. there you will see your tokens: https://xchain.io/address/164brACZzdB6EdYUsz34wXbjwUujo7ueVs.

Thank you for your quick reply.
How do i access this NVST coins  ?
I dont seem to have a specific wallet or special personal key so i can move around those coins, i think i messed up on the crowdsale and give a bitcoin address that i dont seem to find personally.

However i have saved the private key from the NVO crowdsale site, does this mean i can acess my coins somehow?

Please send me a PM with your issue, i will guide you.

For the updates, i made a small preview video about the wallet, expect more from next week.
https://youtu.be/Tgb5Z1Zb5OM
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:45:59 PM

The exchanges are actually on a weired situation, most of them are aware of the SEC and the different US regulations, remember what recently happened to BTC-E, even if it haven't started from the SEC at least, they reached them outside borders.
I believe this is why Bitfinex is now refusing US customers. There are more regulations every day, different countries are trying or starting to regulate bitcoin and cryptocurrencies markets, this is a serious limitation for exchange listing. Even the ethereum tokens are under regulation threat.

Thats the reason why we need a decentralized exchanges.

thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:13:42 PM

I think you're in a situation where you can offer service to anyone. A public blockchain app, is it even possible to deny service based on country? Since NVO will be 256 bit encrypted and cold storage client side based, you just have to keep out of countries that want to charge you for running the exchange. As long as your host country is fine with it.

jokumat

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:14:46 PM

I have to react to some posts.

First, Counterparty DEX is not "horrendous". Slow speed and high transaction fees make it unwieldy. Not good for active trading. But it is safe to buy or sell tokens there and safe to "leave" your funds there.

Second, no dex can ever fully compete with centralized exchanges in user experience. There is a trade off between ease of use and safety/freedom. Projects that promise everything simply lie.

Third, people who do not care about decentralization should not hold nvo tokens. It makes no sense as an investment. Except very short term

last, it is disgusting to see people begging to be listed on some shitEX.  Any shit is good enough to pump quickly and exit. Yes, you bought on horrendous Counterparty 50% below ICO price, now it is time for a  quick shitEX pump

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:22:29 AM

interested in this. but worried about it being for Safe network which it seems unclear if will ever be ready tho? strange decision

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:11:58 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 11:50:18 AM by Knepala

interested in this. but worried about it being for Safe network which it seems unclear if will ever be ready tho? strange decision

They are not working with Safe network anymore. The team has decided to go their own way.

nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 12:42:57 PM

First, Counterparty DEX is not "horrendous". Slow speed and high transaction fees make it unwieldy. Not good for active trading. But it is safe to buy or sell tokens there and safe to "leave" your funds there.

Second, no dex can ever fully compete with centralized exchanges in user experience. There is a trade off between ease of use and safety/freedom. Projects that promise everything simply lie.

Third, people who do not care about decentralization should not hold nvo tokens. It makes no sense as an investment. Except very short term

last, it is disgusting to see people begging to be listed on some shitEX.  Any shit is good enough to pump quickly and exit. Yes, you bought on horrendous Counterparty 50% below ICO price, now it is time for a  quick shitEX pump

Effectively counterparty is slow but at least it decentralized and that's what i appreciate in counterparty.
About all these questions related to exchanges, we don't want to list the token on a "shitex", and the big exchanges are too busy with BCH and the regulations.
I am thinking about making a small exchange for NVST/BTC on the website untill NVO is ready. Will talk about that will Yani and Ton.

They are not working with Safe network anymore. The team has decided to go their own way.

We have already announced that we will stick to our engagements, we said that we will wait to get a final decision about safenet as they still have 3 months. If safenet isn't ready, we will have to go with a different technology as we can't delay the investors, people invested in NVO, not safenet.

I think you're in a situation where you can offer service to anyone. A public blockchain app, is it even possible to deny service based on country? Since NVO will be 256 bit encrypted and cold storage client side based, you just have to keep out of countries that want to charge you for running the exchange. As long as your host country is fine with it.

As long as bitcoin is used in X country, NVO will be available, it works the same way.
saminer

Activity: 71
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:30:58 PM

Effectively counterparty is slow but at least it decentralized and that's what i appreciate in counterparty.
About all these questions related to exchanges, we don't want to list the token on a "shitex", and the big exchanges are too busy with BCH and the regulations.

I am thinking about making a small exchange for NVST/BTC on the website untill NVO is ready. Will talk about that will Yani and Ton

Nemgum. Instead of redirecting your valuable attention away from developing the NVO Dex, why not just pay the 1 BTC to NovaExchange and have NVST listed quickly without the voting process. Nova is a small exchange but easy to use. At least this way people who want to dump NVST can and the rest of us who want to get more can buy at a better price.

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Your thoughts?
radiumsoup

Activity: 356
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

they already have an exchange set up from a previous privately held project that never launched (they saw the benefit of a decentralized exchange over building another centralized one and stopped work on it to start development of the fully decentralized NVO instead) - not sure how ready-for-prime-time it is, but if it's almost complete, why not? And at this point I think there's a philosophical aversion to paying someone to list the token...I mean, why pay someone to list it if they're already going to take fees?

PGP fingerprint:   0x85beeabd110803b93d408b502d39b8875b282f86
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:51:05 PM

last, it is disgusting to see people begging to be listed on some shitEX.  Any shit is good enough to pump quickly and exit. Yes, you bought on horrendous Counterparty 50% below ICO price, now it is time for a  quick shitEX pump

I am thinking about making a small exchange for NVST/BTC on the website untill NVO is ready. Will talk about that will Yani and Ton.

We have already announced that we will stick to our engagements, we said that we will wait to get a final decision about safenet as they still have 3 months. If safenet isn't ready, we will have to go with a different technology as we can't delay the investors, people invested in NVO, not safenet.

As long as bitcoin is used in X country, NVO will be available, it works the same way.

Nemgun,
I don't believe that you should worry yourself too much about listing NVST. It is on Counterparty and that should be sufficient until the project is ready to be launched. The majority of people invested in NVO are in it for the long term. Those clamoring for listing on other exchanges are simply trying to make a quick dollar. They can't see the long term value of NVO. My thoughts are that you should simply focus on getting the site completed and make it be better than any other DEX. The value will come once the project has been launched. NVO is not getting any press right now. That is the only reason that the price hasn't skyrocketed. And to be honest, you don't want NVO to be pumped and dumped. It is best to grow it organically. That's just my personal opinion.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
thesavoyard

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:24:47 PM

I mean you will physically have to stay out of countries that would charge you with running an illegal exchange.

nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 01:25:24 PM

I am thinking about making a small exchange for NVST/BTC on the website untill NVO is ready. Will talk about that will Yani and Ton

Nemgum. Instead of redirecting your valuable attention away from developing the NVO Dex, why not just pay the 1 BTC to NovaExchange and have NVST listed quickly without the voting process. Nova is a small exchange but easy to use. At least this way people who want to dump NVST can and the rest of us who want to get more can buy at a better price.

https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

Your thoughts?

If it was just about paying to get listed, NVST would have already been listed in different exchanges. It is not about the fact of been listed, it is about the quality, the volume, the reputation, all these aspects have to be taken in count in order to provide the best access possible and a good protection agains manipulations. Even if exchanges like bittrex and poloniex doesn't really offers a protection against pump&dump, they are widely used which is a good counter weight.

they already have an exchange set up from a previous privately held project that never launched (they saw the benefit of a decentralized exchange over building another centralized one and stopped work on it to start development of the fully decentralized NVO instead) - not sure how ready-for-prime-time it is, but if it's almost complete, why not? And at this point I think there's a philosophical aversion to paying someone to list the token...I mean, why pay someone to list it if they're already going to take fees?

Understandable, however, the main ingredient in any exchange (centralized or not) is liquidity. Deploying a small BTC/NVST exchange on the website will only benefit current NVO followers/contributors. Nova already has the members and liquid to expand trading NVST.

I do get the philosophical aversion if that is the only way to get listed. It takes a lot of work for an exchange to list a new token and unless the volume would guarantee investing in the effort, it is the reason exchanges pick and choose what they list. In Nova's case, it is more of a reasonable fast tracking fee and benefits the NVO community by introducing the token to a large audience.

It is not that easy, needless to talk about the different aspects to check, the aim and objectives of the project have to be taken in count regarding the decisions, even if the community have a great role to play there.

-snip-

Nemgun,
I don't believe that you should worry yourself too much about listing NVST. It is on Counterparty and that should be sufficient until the project is ready to be launched. The majority of people invested in NVO are in it for the long term. Those clamoring for listing on other exchanges are simply trying to make a quick dollar. They can't see the long term value of NVO. My thoughts are that you should simply focus on getting the site completed and make it be better than any other DEX. The value will come once the project has been launched. NVO is not getting any press right now. That is the only reason that the price hasn't skyrocketed. And to be honest, you don't want NVO to be pumped and dumped. It is best to grow it organically. That's just my personal opinion.

you don't want NVO to be pumped and dumped. It is best to grow it organically.
It is one of the aspects that have to be taken in consideration. We are focused on what have to do, and follow the priorities. I believe that everything will come in time.

-snip-

I mean you will physically have to stay out of countries that would charge you with running an illegal exchange.

It depends of what you understand from Decentralization, or are you talking about us physically, in person ?
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:44:45 AM

We are in the wonderful situation now that we have the right tools to counter restrictive policies. Thanks to Nakamoto, we can circumvent most of the stuff that is limiting our freedom in a reasonable way. I am not saying we should go nuts, but policy makers will have to recognize sooner or later that the world changed. And the more they restrict us from actually doing quite normal things, the more we will push with our financial means to achieve the opposite of what they try to achieve. I like crypto guys. I am all for tax, it is important to keep public infrastructure alive. But I can't see the reason why the US should crack down so hard on ICOs. There need to be rules, but they have to be in line with the present and the future, not the past.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
thesavoyard

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:11:50 AM

It depends of what you understand from Decentralization, or are you talking about us physically, in person ?

Yes, recently the US has been coming down hard on anyone running an exchange or even selling too many coins on localbitcoins. You'll have to avoid authoritarian countries if you operate a decentralized exchange.

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:49:35 AM

If it was just about paying to get listed, NVST would have already been listed in different exchanges. It is not about the fact of been listed, it is about the quality, the volume, the reputation, all these aspects have to be taken in count in order to provide the best access possible and a good protection agains manipulations. Even if exchanges like bittrex and poloniex doesn't really offers a protection against pump&dump, they are widely used which is a good counter weight.

Hello.

I have to inform you that this 2 are US based exchanges and they lately introduced some shitty
withdrawal policies and limits.
They also ask people to identify.

Also poloniex grew faster that it can sustain now i see lot of people complaining about their support.
They need weeks to solve simple problems and to answer to a submitted ticket.

DO not waste time with exchanges.
Is better that you focus your time and resources on the NVO development.

PEOPLE you loose control over your funds if you deposit on a centralized exchange.
They become owners of your BTC, LTC  ....
They can impose silly policies and block your withdrawals.

nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:16:22 PM

We are in the wonderful situation now that we have the right tools to counter restrictive policies. Thanks to Nakamoto, we can circumvent most of the stuff that is limiting our freedom in a reasonable way. I am not saying we should go nuts, but policy makers will have to recognize sooner or later that the world changed. And the more they restrict us from actually doing quite normal things, the more we will push with our financial means to achieve the opposite of what they try to achieve. I like crypto guys. I am all for tax, it is important to keep public infrastructure alive. But I can't see the reason why the US should crack down so hard on ICOs. There need to be rules, but they have to be in line with the present and the future, not the past.

I agree with most of what you say, especially regarding tax collections to maintain the infrastructures, this is one of the most important points forgotten by most of the decentralization supporters, how will the infrastructures be maintained.
The US will crack down because somewhere, the crypto community failed in educating the new comers, who get scammed by ICO operators, this lack of education about cryptocurrencies and the basics of cryptocurrencies left a wide open door to manipulation.

Yes, recently the US has been coming down hard on anyone running an exchange or even selling too many coins on localbitcoins. You'll have to avoid authoritarian countries if you operate a decentralized exchange.

If it was a centralized operation, then i agree with you, but in this case, the operations are decentralized, which means that every operation is under the responsibility of the ordinator, the user or Peer. If they target project initiators then it is a real bad news for US citizens and decentralization convicted users. I just wonder how the US will try to regulate the decentralized projects.

Hello.

I have to inform you that this 2 are US based exchanges and they lately introduced some shitty
withdrawal policies and limits.
They also ask people to identify.

Also poloniex grew faster that it can sustain now i see lot of people complaining about their support.
They need weeks to solve simple problems and to answer to a submitted ticket.

DO not waste time with exchanges.
Is better that you focus your time and resources on the NVO development.

PEOPLE you loose control over your funds if you deposit on a centralized exchange.
They become owners of your BTC, LTC  ....
They can impose silly policies and block your withdrawals.

That's what we are doing, we sent the demands and won't waste more time and energy on it, if they agree, so be it, else, we have to wait.
Regarding the ownership of the cryptocurrency accounts, you shouldn't forget that it is not limited to exchanges only, but all the service providers and third party services have the same limitations, as long as you don't own the private key of an address, or the seed of a wallet, it is not yours.

Yeah, the most important is to do your best to offer what you promised to the investors, we really expect something great and your preview wallet video looks promising.
Then you can work about exchanges and advertising, but now it is more a waste of time, and maybe pointless if there is an official NVST/BTC exchange in NVO. I am disappointed that the price harshly fell, but people who invested in NVO should have done it because they believe in this project and should trust the devs and hold NVST at least until the exchange is ready. If the work was as expected, the price will naturally skyrocket on its own and we can all profit.

However, even though you should put every effort possible in the development, you should also be more active in the communication domain. Please... The website have never been updated since the end of crowdsale, and you repeated many times that there will be a new website soon, but where is it? Official communication on Reddit is rare. Only Nemgun is active on BitcoinTalk. Don't let your investors lose truth because of that and sell their NVST in consequence. Or do you actually have something to hide? Are you actually very late in the development but don't want to admit this? Without proper communication, we can believe everything.

Wise words, especially the first paragraph, i appreciate your point of view as it matches my own.
You are right about communication, however, i already said multiple times that i don't like other social medias, i feel a lot better in Bitcointalk, writing interesting posts and keeping them for future reference. Yani and Ton are active on slack, Yani is always talking with people on slack providing support and guidance.
Regarding the possible delays, we said that we will wait for safenet, and as promised, we will wait, meanwhile we check the different alternative options. Also, we don't want to have a competitive clone of NVO at the release while we haven't even been listed, this is why we are wating for patenting the project, it will still be open source, the reproduction will be limited, it will also bring a market advantage to NVO.
It is easy to fork a project on github or any other platform, it have to be taken in count.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:14:17 PM

I deposited some ripple to the NVO demo wallet now every time I open NVO the app freezes.

We said it is a demo only, don't worry, it will be solved at the next update, if you really want to recover them, we can try to guide you on slack, but you will need technical knowledge, at least the basic.

Will you please help me recover this XRP
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:55:15 PM

larger investors have already lost here.Missed out on bitcoin cash swap while NVO got a bucket load of them for themselves.Adding insult to injury now the price has fallen in half.Worst deal for investors so far.
nemgun (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:36:28 PM

Wise words, especially the first paragraph, i appreciate your point of view as it matches my own.
You are right about communication, however, i already said multiple times that i don't like other social medias, i feel a lot better in Bitcointalk, writing interesting posts and keeping them for future reference. Yani and Ton are active on slack, Yani is always talking with people on slack providing support and guidance.
Regarding the possible delays, we said that we will wait for safenet, and as promised, we will wait, meanwhile we check the different alternative options. Also, we don't want to have a competitive clone of NVO at the release while we haven't even been listed, this is why we are wating for patenting the project, it will still be open source, the reproduction will be limited, it will also bring a market advantage to NVO.
It is easy to fork a project on github or any other platform, it have to be taken in count.

Ok, I understand. Maybe just try however to do a little more communication via the website and Reddit, not all people are using Slack and it could avoid some misinformations, suppositions and people who complain about that. Here, I can however say that you do a good job, you are always here to answer with detailed posts to the people who ask questions here and I appreciate that. Keep the good work up.

Thanks for your support, it is really appreciated.

I deposited some ripple to the NVO demo wallet now every time I open NVO the app freezes.

We said it is a demo only, don't worry, it will be solved at the next update, if you really want to recover them, we can try to guide you on slack, but you will need technical knowledge, at least the basic.

Will you please help me recover this XRP

Yes, i replied to your PM.

larger investors have already lost here.Missed out on bitcoin cash swap while NVO got a bucket load of them for themselves.Adding insult to injury now the price has fallen in half.Worst deal for investors so far.

Regarding the BCH we already replied and said that it will be added to the crowdsale funds, for the rest, it always depends on each investor's strategy. For my side, i know the price will rise, we won't "pump" it, nor try to manipulate it as it would be dishonest to buy it when it is low. However, it will be listed on coinpayments, i just had a talk with the team. I am recruiting someone to make a small exchange on the new NVO website, NVST/BTC. Also, there will be a small marketing action regarding the release of the NVO multi wallet, which will bring more users to the platform.
I am not really woried about the price, there is a consensus with the team about not to buy tokens on the DEX at a low price.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: