Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
ElCapitanT

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:58:14 PM

Hi Nemgun

How is development going? Tonbi said on August 6 it will be in 20-30 days, is that still correct?

And the exchange is still set to december? Are you going to wait for safenet so it will be later or are you going to have your own solution so the december date would be still doable?

Thanks for your good work!
rsa

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:31:46 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 08:10:23 PM by rsa

I am recruiting someone to make a small exchange on the new NVO website, NVST/BTC.

Is that a DEX?
I'm sorry, but what if someone think this as NVO's strategy to collect more BTC from traders without meeting what have promised (A DEx) !!

I believe when you open only NVST/BTC trade in NVO.io, mostly ICO holders will dump NVST within themselves.  Many will loose their $.  If you are starting NVST/BTC trade in NVO.io, why not list it in other exchanges as well (there are many who actively lists new coins. Ex: Liqui, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Binance are few)

If NVO is equally interested in ICO investors and is confident to meet its promise, NVO should hold selling NVST until you release your DEX with few other coins to trade.

wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:44:58 PM

I am recruiting someone to make a small exchange on the new NVO website, NVST/BTC. Also, there will be a small marketing action regarding the release of the NVO multi wallet, which will bring more users to the platform.
I am not really woried about the price, there is a consensus with the team about not to buy tokens on the DEX at a low price.

Actually it would make more sense for NVO project to buy the tokens cheaply instead of bottom feeders scooping and pooping them later.
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:06:52 PM

I'd like to pick some more up while they're cheap. I regret not going through the process to get some from counterparty.

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:28:01 AM

I am recruiting someone to make a small exchange on the new NVO website, NVST/BTC. Also, there will be a small marketing action regarding the release of the NVO multi wallet, which will bring more users to the platform.
I am not really woried about the price, there is a consensus with the team about not to buy tokens on the DEX at a low price.

Actually it would make more sense for NVO project to buy the tokens cheaply instead of bottom feeders scooping and pooping them later.

I think that current NVO holders are quite happy to pick them up at low prices. I will be buying a bunch this weekend, once my funds arrive.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:14:54 AM

I think that current NVO holders are quite happy to pick them up at low prices. I will be buying a bunch this weekend, once my funds arrive.

Is possible to buy this within counterwallet?
Do we need to buy XCP first to be able to buy NVO or it can be done directly with BTC?

migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:25:55 AM

Do we need to buy XCP first to be able to buy NVO or it can be done directly with BTC?

buy xcp from rex, polo, bter ----)  transfer to counterwallet -----) buy NVST with your XCP (remember to have some little btc on counterwallet) ----) profit
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:45:36 AM

buy xcp from rex, polo, bter ----)  transfer to counterwallet -----) buy NVST with your XCP (remember to have some little btc on counterwallet) ----) profit

you have to have btc in the counterwallet? Can it be dust?

migello

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:33:45 PM

don't know how much, i think 0.001 btc is fine because you send some for the transaction to buy nvst with xcp and to transfer nvst
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:58:57 PM

don't know how much, i think 0.001 btc is fine because you send some for the transaction to buy nvst with xcp and to transfer nvst

"Due to Bitcoin fees, each Counterparty action requires approximately 0.0005 BTC to perform."

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:29:12 PM

These tokens cost approx $.50 and $0.240754 is the price on counterparty.Bottom feeders are going to be like bounty coin holders dumping these when it hits an exchange.Anyone here want to sell at that price?
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:46:48 AM

The exchanges are actually on a weired situation, most of them are aware of the SEC and the different US regulations, remember what recently happened to BTC-E, even if it haven't started from the SEC at least, they reached them outside borders.
I believe this is why Bitfinex is now refusing US customers. There are more regulations every day, different countries are trying or starting to regulate bitcoin and cryptocurrencies markets, this is a serious limitation for exchange listing. Even the ethereum tokens are under regulation threat.

Thats the reason why we need a decentralized exchanges.

We are in the wonderful situation now that we have the right tools to counter restrictive policies. Thanks to Nakamoto, we can circumvent most of the stuff that is limiting our freedom in a reasonable way. I am not saying we should go nuts, but policy makers will have to recognize sooner or later that the world changed. And the more they restrict us from actually doing quite normal things, the more we will push with our financial means to achieve the opposite of what they try to achieve. I like crypto guys. I am all for tax, it is important to keep public infrastructure alive. But I can't see the reason why the US should crack down so hard on ICOs. There need to be rules, but they have to be in line with the present and the future, not the past.

I agree with most of what you say, especially regarding tax collections to maintain the infrastructures, this is one of the most important points forgotten by most of the decentralization supporters, how will the infrastructures be maintained.
The US will crack down because somewhere, the crypto community failed in educating the new comers, who get scammed by ICO operators, this lack of education about cryptocurrencies and the basics of cryptocurrencies left a wide open door to manipulation.

It depends of what you understand from Decentralization, or are you talking about us physically, in person ?

Yes, recently the US has been coming down hard on anyone running an exchange or even selling too many coins on localbitcoins. You'll have to avoid authoritarian countries if you operate a decentralized exchange.

If it was a centralized operation, then i agree with you, but in this case, the operations are decentralized, which means that every operation is under the responsibility of the ordinator, the user or Peer. If they target project initiators then it is a real bad news for US citizens and decentralization convicted users. I just wonder how the US will try to regulate the decentralized projects.

If it was just about paying to get listed, NVST would have already been listed in different exchanges. It is not about the fact of been listed, it is about the quality, the volume, the reputation, all these aspects have to be taken in count in order to provide the best access possible and a good protection agains manipulations. Even if exchanges like bittrex and poloniex doesn't really offers a protection against pump&dump, they are widely used which is a good counter weight.

Hello.

I have to inform you that this 2 are US based exchanges and they lately introduced some shitty
withdrawal policies and limits.
They also ask people to identify.

Also poloniex grew faster that it can sustain now i see lot of people complaining about their support.
They need weeks to solve simple problems and to answer to a submitted ticket.

DO not waste time with exchanges.
Is better that you focus your time and resources on the NVO development.

PEOPLE you loose control over your funds if you deposit on a centralized exchange.
They become owners of your BTC, LTC  ....
They can impose silly policies and block your withdrawals.

That's what we are doing, we sent the demands and won't waste more time and energy on it, if they agree, so be it, else, we have to wait.
Regarding the ownership of the cryptocurrency accounts, you shouldn't forget that it is not limited to exchanges only, but all the service providers and third party services have the same limitations, as long as you don't own the private key of an address, or the seed of a wallet, it is not yours.

Yeah, the most important is to do your best to offer what you promised to the investors, we really expect something great and your preview wallet video looks promising.
Then you can work about exchanges and advertising, but now it is more a waste of time, and maybe pointless if there is an official NVST/BTC exchange in NVO. I am disappointed that the price harshly fell, but people who invested in NVO should have done it because they believe in this project and should trust the devs and hold NVST at least until the exchange is ready. If the work was as expected, the price will naturally skyrocket on its own and we can all profit.

However, even though you should put every effort possible in the development, you should also be more active in the communication domain. Please... The website have never been updated since the end of crowdsale, and you repeated many times that there will be a new website soon, but where is it? Official communication on Reddit is rare. Only Nemgun is active on BitcoinTalk. Don't let your investors lose truth because of that and sell their NVST in consequence. Or do you actually have something to hide? Are you actually very late in the development but don't want to admit this? Without proper communication, we can believe everything.

Wise words, especially the first paragraph, i appreciate your point of view as it matches my own.
You are right about communication, however, i already said multiple times that i don't like other social medias, i feel a lot better in Bitcointalk, writing interesting posts and keeping them for future reference. Yani and Ton are active on slack, Yani is always talking with people on slack providing support and guidance.
Regarding the possible delays, we said that we will wait for safenet, and as promised, we will wait, meanwhile we check the different alternative options. Also, we don't want to have a competitive clone of NVO at the release while we haven't even been listed, this is why we are wating for patenting the project, it will still be open source, the reproduction will be limited, it will also bring a market advantage to NVO.
It is easy to fork a project on github or any other platform, it have to be taken in count.

Very true, but then again SCAMS happen all over, not only in crypto. And it is not like every single space or branch gets shut down because of scams happening in that environment. But again, I have to agree with you in that scammers are all over trying to benefit from all the advantages crypto brings about in a very bad way. Too sad...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:04:24 AM

I'd recommend staying away from Poloniex. Still waiting on a counterparty withdrawal I did 12+ hours ago. Usually my bitcoin withdrawals or even anything else I've done before has taken a normal 2-10 minutes. This is really strange. Also they withdrawal fee was horrendous. 0.2XCP for a withdrawal. I guess because it's based off of bitcoin transactions but still, why don't they just send it already!? I just want to load up on more NVST while it's cheap!
ptcgroup10009

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:02:38 AM

https://image.ibb.co/ipmhgk/nvo.png

in the image you will see that on the counterparty blockchain the NVST token is not locked , meaning that more token can be created. From the ico page (nvo.io) all investor are thinking that the token supply is only going to be 15 million. Shouldn't the NVST token be lock from more token being created ,under locked it should be true.
migello

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:22:41 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 09:53:09 AM by migello

good news from slack:

marto (dev)

wallet is on track, each time we update a coin into it, it have to be done on exchange too, i would have liked to deliver it now but nemgun insists on this point he says that it is better as we won't have to redo everything, it is supposed to work as a wrapper with the sidechain of nvsx

when this multicoin wallet will be released in the first half of september, NVST will go to alpha centauri
BitcoinPlusBus
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 03:18:54 PM

We would like to see BitcoinPlus [XBC] listed on NVO.

Exchange https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xbc
Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066201.0
Website www.bitcoinplus.org
Twitter https://twitter.com/bitcoinplusorg
Source https://github.com/bitcoinplusorg/xbcwalletsource
migello

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:41:10 PM

Edit: wow, it looks like that it is real news! Price surged 121%! Now at $0.58 Cheesy!

i am sorry to say this but the real price is  $0.36 because xcp is not at $21 (pumped by scammy BTER) is at $14.80 (REX and POLO)
DotNetApp

Activity: 24
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:33:13 PM

Cool to see already people wanna be listed on the exchange Smiley.
You dont have to ask NVO to list XBC you can list it later yourself due to plugin so the wallet/exchange have a plugin system where you yourself can write a plugin and voila your coin is listed just by yourself Smiley.
swirve

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:12:47 PM

So it's now been months since the ICO ended, and *still* no update on the website?  Really? 
DotNetApp

Activity: 24
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:38:10 PM

So it's now been months since the ICO ended, and *still* no update on the website?  Really? 
New Website comes in the coming week Smiley.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: