Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 [1147] 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [4+ EH] Slush Pool (slushpool.com); Overt AsicBoost; World First Mining Pool  (Read 4381848 times)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2195

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 09:09:59 PM

Dear miners,
the most requested data export feature is here!

Export your payout, reward and activity data for your tax reports (yay) or whatever else you need it for.

Now you can easily download history of your payouts, rewards and even activities in standard CSV and JSON formats,
comfortably readable by both humans and machines.

Available exclusively on Slush Pool 3
Enjoy and let us know if there is something we can improve!

any update on the merged mining payouts that have been held up for over a year? that you stated a month ago would handled within a few weeks?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bartman8584

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:17:00 PM

Dear miners,

Export your payout, reward and activity data for your tax reports (yay) or whatever else you need it for.

Now you can easily download history of your payouts, rewards and even activities in standard CSV and JSON formats,

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0g_uW8WwAEAKG7.jpg:large

any update on the merged mining payouts that have been held up for over a year? that you stated a month ago would handled within a few weeks?

Any update on the merged mining payout? Also, on the new site I can't even seem to get to the Namecoin rewards to see the infinite number of blocks that are stuck in a processing state. Am I missing something here....other than the merged mining payouts. HAHA
SlushPool official
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

BTC mining: Slush Pool, Stratum V2 & Braiins OS+

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 07:51:11 PM

Dear miners,

Any update on the merged mining payout? Also, on the new site I can't even seem to get to the Namecoin rewards to see the infinite number of blocks that are stuck in a processing state. Am I missing something here....other than the merged mining payouts. HAHA

Hi,

we are working on that. We believe the NMC payouts are going to be processed until the end of April/at the beginning of May.

We are once again sorry about the delay.

Braiins - bitcoin mining company:
Slush Pool, Stratum V2 & Braiins OS+
https://braiins.com/
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 12:10:40 PM

Hi,

we are working on that. We believe the NMC payouts are going to be processed until the end of April/at the beginning of May.

sure - better late then never right? only 15 months and NMC has only dropped by like 1000% in value.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
rifleman74

Activity: 658
Merit: 21

4 s9's 2 821's

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:02:53 PM

Hi,

sure - better late then never right? only 15 months and NMC has only dropped by like 1000% in value.

it's on a roll now!  lol
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 10:44:20 PM

i also have an issue with the difficulty setting..they say they use vardiff but they do not have that option for me to check it. i need to manually put in a value for minimum difficulty. how the fuck can i choose vardiff? also this is the only one pool that is not nicehash compatible because of this shit. if anyone knows what setting should i use for minimum diff please advise.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:07:19 PM

i also have an issue with the difficulty setting..they say they use vardiff but they do not have that option for me to check it. i need to manually put in a value for minimum difficulty. how the fuck can i choose vardiff? also this is the only one pool that is not nicehash compatible because of this shit. if anyone knows what setting should i use for minimum diff please advise.
Nope, not the only pool.

Mine is also, I block rentals and stop them whenever I find them - rentals are a financial risk to mining, due to the fact they make a financial gain from withholding blocks if they are not detected.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 11:17:34 PM

Nope, not the only pool.

Mine is also, I block rentals and stop them whenever I find them - rentals are a financial risk to mining, due to the fact they make a financial gain from withholding blocks if they are not detected.
i think i did mine with miners and also with rented hashing power on kano..but that was in the good ol' days. i would surely want to see more blocks from kano Smiley and from the pool operator point of view more hashing power more blocks more fees colected..and your 5X block system of reward was good in keeping the mining hoppers away. slush has also a good system against this.
now, back to my issue.... Smiley))

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Guinsanity

Activity: 71
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:09:27 PM

Someone help me with the api

i want to see my off workers as below and i have this api token (example) 932jd937fj3

{
    username: "username",
    btc: {
        confirmed_reward: "0.00765122",
        unconfirmed_reward: "0.00062272",
        estimated_reward: "0.00006014",
        send_threshold: "0.01000000",
        hash_rate_unit: "Gh/s",
        hash_rate_5m: 27978,
        hash_rate_60m: 28191,
        hash_rate_24h: 28357,
        hash_rate_scoring: 28294,
        low_workers: 0,
        off_workers: 0,
        ok_workers: 2,
        dis_workers: 2,
    }
}

Whats the url should i enter?

I solved, imported with excel. if someone needs help with that i can make a post on how to push slush data into it.
john139

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:26:50 AM

hey guys
what is wrong with slushpool , is it really bad luck ?  or there is some problem going on ?  Angry Sad Sad Sad Huh

65.54 %
10 Blocks
-----
98.83 %
50 Blocks
------------
102.71 %
250 Blocks
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 12:29:44 PM

hey guys
what is wrong with slushpool , is it really bad luck ?  or there is some problem going on ?  Angry Sad Sad Sad Huh

65.54 %
10 Blocks
-----
98.83 %
50 Blocks
------------
102.71 %
250 Blocks

their current luck (last 10 blocks or so) is low but overall their luck is where it should be. you can see that by looking at the long game - the 50 and the 250

Mine BTC @ kano.is
john139

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:24:22 PM

hey guys

65.54 %
10 Blocks
-----
98.83 %
50 Blocks
------------
102.71 %
250 Blocks

their current luck (last 10 blocks or so) is low but overall their luck is where it should be. you can see that by looking at the long game - the 50 and the 250

yes my lack of patience  Grin Grin,
i had another questions ?
1)in other pools like antpool you can see  how many of u r shares has been accepted and how many rejected ( stale or ...) , i did want to know how can i see my stale shares on slushpool
2) i didnt change my miners min difficulty and it is 128 from the first day isn't it less?  I have 30 ,M3 miners my scoring hash rate is about 358 some how it is ok in comparison to my miners capacity , so can this mean difficulty is correct and no need to be changed whether automatically or manually ?
tnx if any one can help me Huh Huh
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 05:02:01 PM

1)in other pools like antpool you can see  how many of u r shares has been accepted and how many rejected ( stale or ...) , i did want to know how can i see my stale shares on slushpool
2) i didnt change my miners min difficulty and it is 128 from the first day isn't it less?  I have 30 ,M3 miners my scoring hash rate is about 358 some how it is ok in comparison to my miners capacity , so can this mean difficulty is correct and no need to be changed whether automatically or manually ?

I would say to stay away from both antpool and slushpool - i have used both in the past and slush is my failover currently for a set of 5 miners. but I would not use them for primary.

I have 20 miners - 5 point to kano.is, 10 are pointing to viabtc and the other 5 at various pools mining non btc sha256 coins.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
john139

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:32:52 AM

I would say to stay away from both antpool and slushpool - i have used both in the past and slush is my failover currently for a set of 5 miners. but I would not use them for primary.

I have 20 miners - 5 point to kano.is, 10 are pointing to viabtc and the other 5 at various pools mining non btc sha256 coins.

well I think kano makes pay outs every month , due to some reasons i cant wait one month ,

I check at btc.com that it is written ( Mining Earning  -----   1T * 24H = 0.00003958 BTC )

I checked slushpool ( currently using) and  antpool (which i used to mine before ) their payment is same as above
1)I thnik most of people are against Antpool bcz its policy is against the health of btc network and if there is something else please  let me know ?
2)I think they take 2% fee, imagine if I am supposed to earn 1BTC per month ( take it equal to 5300$) so they will get 126$ monthly is my calculations correct  ? If I am ok with this amount of fee is there another reason that i shouldn't mine there 

kano
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:33:49 AM

If I am ok with this amount of fee is there another reason that i shouldn't mine there 
Both slush and Antpool and most of the large pools create unnecessary empty blocks.

Luck finding blocks is not affected by the size of the block, but they choose to make empty blocks anyway.

Each time they do this, that's rewards lost for PPLNS miners, and extra transactions not confirmed until later.

This has been discussed a lot in the past, there's even a thread about it, but most people seem to think it's ok to ignore for some unknown reason.
If you go back to Jan 2018, txn fees were around 30% extra, so that's a lot of BTC to throw away on a single empty block.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 12:42:23 PM

If I am ok with this amount of fee is there another reason that i shouldn't mine there 
Both slush and Antpool and most of the large pools create unnecessary empty blocks.

Luck finding blocks is not affected by the size of the block, but they choose to make empty blocks anyway.

Each time they do this, that's rewards lost for PPLNS miners, and extra transactions not confirmed until later.

This has been discussed a lot in the past, there's even a thread about it, but most people seem to think it's ok to ignore for some unknown reason.
If you go back to Jan 2018, txn fees were around 30% extra, so that's a lot of BTC to throw away on a single empty block.

^^^^^this times 100%

and Kano does not make payouts just once a month SMH - he makes payouts at every block that is found and he never has empty blocks.  It can go long spells between blocks but the payout is higher as well. 

@john139 -- using what you posted of  1T * 24H = 0.00003958 BTC - If I apply that to my miners (I have 80 TH on Kano) I would make .0981584 before 2% fees and .09619523 after fees. with Kano pool, if the block is only 12.5 in rewards (no tx fees) which there are always tx fees but as they vary I will simply use 12.5, and the same TH I will get .033 per block found before his .9% fee and .032703 per block after fee. So if we find 3 blocks in a month I am thus even with slush/antpool etc that you got the 1T * 24H = 0.00003958 BTC from.

And if we find more than 3 blocks, I am ahead. Now this can vary by pool size - the calculations are based on current pool hash rate. however as it usually does, when the hash rate increases and my payouts decrease, the blocks are then also found more frequently and it tends to break even.

the only hard part is waiting for it to ramp up while the pool hashrate is so small.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
SlushPool official
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

BTC mining: Slush Pool, Stratum V2 & Braiins OS+

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 10:02:50 PM

New mining stack on the way! Secure, transparent and flexible

We are designing a new mining protocol, Stratum v2, with the aim of addressing all the major issues of the current one. To provide a complete mining stack — open-source and compatible throughout — we have also taken a big step and started designing the new mining software in Rust language.

Now, we’re almost done with the design and would like to invite you all to participate in our effort to create this open standard. We’d be delighted to listen to your needs to find out what features you’d like to see in the new mining package.

Visit the website and get in touch: braiins.com/upgrade

Braiins - bitcoin mining company:
Slush Pool, Stratum V2 & Braiins OS+
https://braiins.com/
o_solo_miner
Legendary

Activity: 2438
Merit: 1473

-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:52:16 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2019, 01:33:37 PM by o_solo_miner

With that shit on Java, JSFile, Cloudflare I will never look after it.
When will you trash this tracking shit?

If you realy wan't to inform people, paste it here in your thread.

from the creator of CGMiner http://solo.ckpool.org for Solominers
paused: passthrough for solo.ckpool.org => stratum+tcp://rfpool.org:3334
kano
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:25:02 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2019, 07:38:51 AM by kano
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (2), NotFuzzyWarm (1)

New mining stack on the way! Secure, transparent and flexible

GBT already exists, and no pool or miner has used GBT to allow people to choose their own transactions.
It either leads to a massive bloat in the data sent to the miner, or each miner requires access to their own bitcoin node, which will lead to lost blocks due to the fact that the pool should be configured to handle work changes way better than a miner could.

There is no reason to choose transactions, since it will always be based on ignorance, bias, prejudice, intolerance or corporate interests.
The best example of that being LukeJr putting such prejudice into the ubuntu release of bitcoin years ago.

If your pool's transactions are not already taken, unbiased, from the mempool of the best paying transactions at the time you generate the work, but instead include bias in that choice, then there is a problem with the pool and miners should mine somewhere else.

The original flaw in stratum was the fact that the work did not include the work difficulty.
Slush wouldn't change that coz he said it was too much work for him to fix his pool, thus stratum was released with that flaw.
See the original stratum discussion thread for that argument.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=108533.0

The miner already supplies stats about itself via the API I designed and wrote, that there are many tools available to see those stats.
The pool already can determine the hash rate of the miner and when it submitted the last share.
The miner providing these API statistics to the pool is, to be blunt, completely unnecessary and thus will only lead to nefarious use of this data by the pool.

Your current firmware also includes a major well known security risk - xnsub.

Mcdes

Activity: 17
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:09:43 AM

been a bit of a rough run for Slushpool? long time between blocks..............
Pages: « 1 ... 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 [1147] 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 »
  Print  

Jump to: