Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:51:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
xyzzy099
Legendary

Activity: 1063
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:31:21 PM

truth is, although Im worried about my investment, Im worried about the founders of TH as well.  you can all be as cold about money as you want, but there is probably equal chance that this lack of communication could have been caused by personal tragedy

Most likely the same personal economic tragedy that is affecting most of the people in this thread...

you guys are all a bunch of fucking idiots if you believe that, TH pulled at least half a mil $ out of bitcoin/wire payments alone. What have they actually used the money for? a couple steel boxes, handful of half working boards, oh and a few boxes of resistors/wires that cost pennies.  They never invested this money in anything, it doesnt take a genius to figure this out, and if you are really that dense just look at the chips that got sent in - if they were really ready just missing the avalon shipment, those chips should be turned around in days instead of silence.  How else would they expect to make 40k chips worth of orders.

they scammed your money and is not giving it back, all the bullshit about hosting and refund after 3 month etc.. is exactly that...bs.

Like watching a train wreck, i just cant turn away.  Are people really this fucking stupid, if you are out of 4 figures i would be filing for legal action weeks ago.

If you thought I was expressing sympathy for Terrahash, then you are the idiot.  The point is that most of the people on this thread got plowed by the economic tragedy that is Yifu, and Terrahash (and Yifu) is the only one that made bank out of it, although I don't expect they will be keeping it for long.

Libertarians:  Diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 12:14:04 AM

truth is, although Im worried about my investment, Im worried about the founders of TH as well.  you can all be as cold about money as you want, but there is probably equal chance that this lack of communication could have been caused by personal tragedy

Most likely the same personal economic tragedy that is affecting most of the people in this thread...

you guys are all a bunch of fucking idiots if you believe that, TH pulled at least half a mil $ out of bitcoin/wire payments alone. What have they actually used the money for? a couple steel boxes, handful of half working boards, oh and a few boxes of resistors/wires that cost pennies.  They never invested this money in anything, it doesnt take a genius to figure this out, and if you are really that dense just look at the chips that got sent in - if they were really ready just missing the avalon shipment, those chips should be turned around in days instead of silence.  How else would they expect to make 40k chips worth of orders.

they scammed your money and is not giving it back, all the bullshit about hosting and refund after 3 month etc.. is exactly that...bs.

Like watching a train wreck, i just cant turn away.  Are people really this fucking stupid, if you are out of 4 figures i would be filing for legal action weeks ago.

If you thought I was expressing sympathy for Terrahash, then you are the idiot.  The point is that most of the people on this thread got plowed by the economic tragedy that is Yifu, and Terrahash (and Yifu) is the only one that made bank out of it, although I don't expect they will be keeping it for long.

Sad fact is i personally don't believe they were ever set up to produce even if chips were there.  They sourced it all out.  Underestimating difficulty and having only customers money as their main start up cash.  They seem to be more of a team of salesman.  They just lacked the skills needed for this.  

Once knowing they cant get product, start up a line about hosting.  Sad but they might have made it if they did do hosting from start and buy others hardware that shipped.   But at this point i don't think they can do anything.    
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 12:41:58 AM

although I don't expect they will be keeping it for long.

why not?

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
xyzzy099
Legendary

Activity: 1063
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 12:45:48 AM

although I don't expect they will be keeping it for long.

why not?

Well, there seems to be a lot of people on here with legal action on their minds.  I expect that they will have some success in their suits.

I personally do not have a dog in this fight anymore.  My investment in Terrahash equipment was via a 3rd party, and I got my refund long ago.

Libertarians:  Diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 02:15:14 AM

I've been actively trying to reach out to Terrahash in all of the public ways (and some not so public which I'm sure they wouldn't want me to release on these boards).

If I don't get a response from them soon with what is going on then they are opening themselves up for a lot more trouble than I think they would like.

Ah, the deaf, dumb, blind kid is finally understanding the situation he is in. Can't you turn your badges in for a refund?

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 02:36:52 AM

Another thought here,TH also made mention a long time ago that they had affordable access to a board maker in the bay area that had a few months time slot,, that they could devote to TH project for TH before that company was tied up with other production jobs,,, well its been over a few months, so i wonder if TH even still has that slot to produce boards, even if by a chance miracle they got any chips,,,if someone rememebers that post chime in,,, I think there will be NO BOARDS coming to anyone from these guys,,,still hope Im wrong Smiley

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 02:38:20 AM

I've been actively trying to reach out to Terrahash in all of the public ways (and some not so public which I'm sure they wouldn't want me to release on these boards).

If I don't get a response from them soon with what is going on then they are opening themselves up for a lot more trouble than I think they would like.

Ah, the deaf, dumb, blind kid is finally understanding the situation he is in. Can't you turn your badges in for a refund?
But he sure plays a mean pinball" lol

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 02:47:36 AM

Last post: I have often wondered with a name like amir kahn,,,,, does he have another home in India or somewhere?....his name certainly does not sound american,,,, but then again many developers are from other countrys. Point is,,,,hey why not hop a plane and go back home with a 1/2 a million in the bank (by now) ? and say goodbye to this nighmare....one has to wonder this?....

hchc

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 03:08:38 AM

Another idea is to verify with Yifu whether TH really did order the chips or not. If not that it is for sure scam...
I have shoot an IM to yifu with the remote chance that he will reply.

I mean why spent btc ordering all that chips if he plan to scam everybody from the get go??

.           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

southerngentuk

Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 03:20:10 AM

Another idea is to verify with Yifu whether TH really did order the chips or not. If not that it is for sure scam...

I mean why spent btc ordering all that chips if he plan to scam everybody from the get go??
Did he request a refund is the question to ask  Wink

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 04:30:49 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2013, 04:50:35 AM by atomicchaos

Spare me the fucking savior message. You were the biggest cheerleader for TH, and you didn't do a goddamn thing for anyone but give them false hope. Anyone interested can easily read the non-stop pro-TH crap you spouted every time someone pointed out flaws.

I hope you do help those that lost money since you better balance that Karma that you are so concerned about. Pathetic.

Let's say I believe somewhat in Karma, at least in that you can try to justify something as much as you want and as long as you want but only YOU truly know if regardless of legalities if what you did was morally and ethically correct.

I personally understand TH's position and every DIY's position out there and would rather give them a chance to make things right or give them a chance to get that refund from Yifi, provide a product, or do whatever they have to do before giving them a chargeback. This is correct morally and ethically based on the type of product I purchased from them at least for me. They only need 1-2 months maximum to get back to customers with what they were able to accomplish in this area, if there is no product, there is no partial refund and a product, there isn't a full refund, then yes action can be taken.

If you feel self justified to try and kill a company that literally came into this space trying to help miners by asking for a mass exodus of refunds then go ahead no one is stopping you. Just understand you have to live with that fact that you value greed over integrity.

There's really not much else to say, there's no argument to be had on this discussion. Obviously there's a simple difference in belief on this matter regardless of Law.

Karma bit you it seems. Now go make it right.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
BlIiTtZz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 04:33:56 AM

good for you, Bar. btcie, newdouche05 and atomic can go rot. absolutely pathetic behavior for months now.
BlIiTtZz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 04:35:27 AM

Spare me the fucking savior message. You were the biggest cheerleader for TH, and you didn't do a goddamn thing for anyone but give them false hope. Anyone interested can easily read the non-stop pro-TH crap you spouted every time someone pointed out flaws.

I hope you do help those that lost money since you better balance that Karma that you are so concerned about. Pathetic.

woah. case in point.
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 08:49:45 AM

I already have a lawyer lined up in California for anyone that is interested in joining in.

Just PM me and I'll do what I can.

I'd prefer not to release any of Amirs personal information here as there's no need for that, the justice system is here for a reason.

Contrary to what Atomic, btcie, newguy05, or any of the other trolls want you to believe there are some people in this thread that are actually on the side of the customers. People that have been in contact with Terrahash, have actually went a visited them, one even took pictures to bring back to the community.

A lot of you guys are ungrateful fucks and I truly mean that. I want no part in helping you recover any money you lost and hope that one day you will grow-up and act like an adult who has to take responsibility for their actions even on the "Anonymous Internet".

People don't care if you are wrong or right in if Terrahash is a scam or not, they truly don't. All they care is that they are communicated to properly by Terrahash or have a way of receiving their money back.

So I repeat myself, anyone that isn't one of those "ungrateful fucks" (You know who you are) and wants to do more than circle jerk on an internet forum, PM me. I'm more than happy to gather all of the information necessary to force communication from Terrahash or legally force a refund for you guys.

+1

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 08:57:17 AM

I verified that they ordered the chips. I saw Amir login to his Bitsyncom account, click on the orders, and bring them up on the screen. I took pictures of them. They had 40k chips on ordered. The one thing we don't know, is have they requested a refund from Bitsyncom? They may have. We don't know. What I do know, is the other group buys who decided not to cancel some orders are reporting that they have tracking numbers for their remaining batches from Bitsyncom. Since many of them had ordered in the same time frame as Terrahash (the order sheet that was online was not complete and required group buys to add their info to the page), Amir should have tracking numbers for at least his two May orders and possibly his June orders as well. That's all I know (assumptions included).

From here on out, I'll be assisting Bar with the next step.   

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
Bitoy

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 09:26:57 AM

I already pm bitsyncom a couple of days ago regarding the status of order number 10245.  So far no reply yet (not surprising ). Maybe we can post it as a group so that yifu will (have pity)  talk to us.
Fishbones

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 11:06:20 AM

I verified that they ordered the chips. I saw Amir login to his Bitsyncom account, click on the orders, and bring them up on the screen. I took pictures of them. They had 40k chips on ordered. The one thing we don't know, is have they requested a refund from Bitsyncom? They may have. We don't know. What I do know, is the other group buys who decided not to cancel some orders are reporting that they have tracking numbers for their remaining batches from Bitsyncom. Since many of them had ordered in the same time frame as Terrahash (the order sheet that was online was not complete and required group buys to add their info to the page), Amir should have tracking numbers for at least his two May orders and possibly his June orders as well. That's all I know (assumptions included).

From here on out, I'll be assisting Bar with the next step.   

Have a look at the Avalon Refund Wallet Address.

Could have nothing to do with TH, but there was a 4 batch refund.
newguy05

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 12:50:25 PM

I already have a lawyer lined up in California for anyone that is interested in joining in.

Just PM me and I'll do what I can.

I'd prefer not to release any of Amirs personal information here as there's no need for that, the justice system is here for a reason.

Contrary to what Atomic, btcie, newguy05, or any of the other trolls want you to believe there are some people in this thread that are actually on the side of the customers. People that have been in contact with Terrahash, have actually went a visited them, one even took pictures to bring back to the community.

A lot of you guys are ungrateful fucks and I truly mean that. I want no part in helping you recover any money you lost and hope that one day you will grow-up and act like an adult who has to take responsibility for their actions even on the "Anonymous Internet".

People don't care if you are wrong or right in if Terrahash is a scam or not, they truly don't. All they care is that they are communicated to properly by Terrahash or have a way of receiving their money back.

So I repeat myself, anyone that isn't one of those "ungrateful fucks" (You know who you are) and wants to do more than circle jerk on an internet forum, PM me. I'm more than happy to gather all of the information necessary to force communication from Terrahash or legally force a refund for you guys.

You are a real piece of work. For months we have been warning buyers of the potential red flags and to get your money back before the paypal expiration while you continued to cheerlead and troll every single post that are trying to sound an alarm. Now everything you have ever said had turned out to be false and you turn around to point the fingers at us? 

I will say again you are a fucking moron or a TH shill just trying to muddy the water and buying them time.

I suggest anyone looking for legal action do it on your own instead of going with this oxygen thief, it will do nothing but sink you. 

----------------------
Majority of the orders are <$10k, you are better off going to small claim on your own (or hire a cheap lawyer if scared of talking in court) 
1) Google the small claim process it is pretty straight forward (http://www.dca.ca.gov/publications/small_claims/)

2) Save and print screenshots of your TH order, TH website pages with stated dates, TH posts here, all order emails. Do it before they start disappearing from the website, any BBB filings done by others. If you trust your fellow board members workout in private to get affidavit from one another it will strengthen both of your cases to show pattern of defrauding the consumer. CA has very strict consumer protection laws.

3) If you paid with wire it will be a relatively simple process by bringing the proof of the transfer but if you paid with btc, you need the transfer log of the btc amount that matches the TH order, as well as the btc/usd exchange rate screen print from mtgox (since the price went up it will only help you) - to explain and show it to the judge clearly btc is real money, because he/she wont have a clue what you are talking about in regards to bitcoin. So you have to give a quick lesson first then prove you gave the btc to the defendant. And also give a clear amount in USD you are seeking in return

4) Last or maybe first, find out who this amir guy is, is he a real person, living the usa?  Suing a ghost will not do anything even if you win.

It's a slim chance especially if you paid with btc, but can at least give it a try.  And need to do it asap, every day waiting makes the case weaker. That's TH entire strategy now just drag it out.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..FROM ANY SMART........

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 01:14:58 PM

3) If you paid with wire it will be a relatively simple process by bringing the proof of the transfer but if you paid with btc, you need the transfer log of the btc amount that matches the TH order, as well as the btc/usd exchange rate screen print from mtgox (since the price went up it will only help you) - to explain and show it to the judge clearly btc is real money, because he/she wont have a clue what you are talking about in regards to bitcoin. So you have to give a quick lesson first then prove you gave the btc to the defendant. And also give a clear amount in USD you are seeking in return

Just as a point of interest with regards to informing a judge that BTC is real money.  I recall seeing some information that recently a US federal judge made a ruling in a case that BTC was legal tender or a currency I don't remember which at this point.  I am not going to look for it but if you need the info it is in these forums somewhere.  I know not all courts are required to recognize each other but it could help the judge to understand BTC by showing some legal precedence.
newguy05

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 01:36:54 PM

Just as a point of interest with regards to informing a judge that BTC is real money.  I recall seeing some information that recently a US federal judge made a ruling in a case that BTC was legal tender or a currency I don't remember which at this point.  I am not going to look for it but if you need the info it is in these forums somewhere.  I know not all courts are required to recognize each other but it could help the judge to understand BTC by showing some legal precedence.

that will be very helpful if true, bring the case detail of that ruling with you, will save a lot of explanation, you can just show it to the judge. it will be a very useful document to have.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..FROM ANY SMART........

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: