Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 129419 times)
jessia

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:05:11 AM

Has this coin ever been changed? Which platform is available for trading now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golku

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:59:01 PM

Has this coin ever been changed? Which platform is available for trading now?

Currently you can only trade it at Cryptopia we are still waiting for Bittrex.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:08:01 AM

Please also dont send me to other chanels like slack, biggest investors are not there, they can google a bit, but beleive me not much..I am in the pro mining bussiness and I see that every day. Kids have computer knowledge, money guys dont, so hush webpage, tweeter, maibe forum and this ANN is their teritory. Agressive pr girl needed, you coding freaks  Grin

This is true...
Even a medium size Crypto Portfolio is 30-40 positions with 100s or 1000s of trades/day = full time 24/7 job...
So when devs say "you kids find us on slack"... busy speculators say "I'd rather deal with adults that can write an update".

fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:12:04 AM

Let us be thankful we still can buy it while it's dumped to the bottom. Buy more and be happy.

Once the devs start releasing things and promoting the project, there will be no other chance to buy HUSH at 1-2 bucks. But at this moment there is the only thing to promote - promises and expectations. Nah, I don't think we need yet another zclassic or zen.

It took years for those who had their bitcoins at $1 back then to 5000x them.
Karto

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:55:59 PM

Let us be thankful we still can buy it while it's dumped to the bottom. Buy more and be happy.

Once the devs start releasing things and promoting the project, there will be no other chance to buy HUSH at 1-2 bucks. But at this moment there is the only thing to promote - promises and expectations. Nah, I don't think we need yet another zclassic or zen.

By reading the messages in the slack/telegram group
i have 2 conclusions
1) This is one of the only projects who are not there to feed people with shiny news
2) Most of the people who are attracted to the project are technical and serious people
LarryFossil

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:46:31 PM

hi, It would be nice if devs could post from time to time like it was before, weekly say-hi at least if no tech progress is made. Silence is no good for anything, only if someone with info is loading hush before some hot news. And dont say that its not needed, development before marketing and similar BS. It should be bombed as it can be on all fronts in 2017. Goin up or down, silence and down press an cryptopia will only move investors out. It does not take much time to say hi. Please also dont send me to other chanels like slack, biggest investors are not there, they can google a bit, but beleive me not much..I am in the pro mining bussiness and I see that every day. Kids have computer knowledge, money guys dont, so hush webpage, tweeter, maibe forum and this ANN is their teritory. Agressive pr girl needed, you coding freaks  Grin

Hush is not a coin just anyone can lookup. Having lots of money doesn't mean another should flock to their ways. In fact, those with money and intelligence would surely understand what it means to be a developer, programmer, and nerd. The more nerd, the more competent of using logic and creativity to take imagination to 3D atomic digital reality.

The realms of programming, there are many languages and most people only know one or maybe two languages in their time.

Marketing is all about getting those who missed or couldn't see the golden nugget at the end of the rainbow; teaching others whom do not have the time to learn or diligence to learn for itself. Aka harmonizing and idea to the popular world. Hush is still in its nerd stages so to speak and for those who cannot see this or even the diligence the team is putting in, then let nature take its course I say.

Hush Hodl'r all day every day baby! I will buy all your hush if you don't believe!

Hush Love: t1b1MWd7J6oL6wA639gvsWsMuA5cyePNgtQ
Kinieter

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:19:00 AM

ill mine hush with 1 mining rig , after reading more , and seeing smart contract , once i got another gpu stack from the red line of import , ill give some to hush
Joshargh

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:02:21 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 09:18:25 AM by Joshargh

Looking for the best pool to mine Hush, ZEN, ZClassic or ZCash in dimension C-137? We've got a hook up with some boot-leg portal fluid and have got around the Galactic Federation's Interdimensional Custom's laws to bring Hush mining to you all!!! Come and show us what you got! Get schwifty with http://MineZ.Zone

We are http://MineZ.Zone ; An already well established mining pool within the ZENCash community, we have already paid out on multiple ZEN & ZClassic blocks and are looking to expand into your browser and mining rigs!

We want you! What can we offer you?

• Low 1% Fee
• A high performance Node.js backend
• User friendly team
• Multi-coin / multi-pool
• DDoS Tested & Protected
• Regular Payouts

We look forward to welcoming all new miners to our community, if you have any questions, queries or concerns feel free to contact us at:

support@minez.zone

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1929863.0

Keep them rigs burning,

Joshargh
dodopool

Activity: 238

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:02:58 AM

i have 2 conclusions
1) This is one of the only projects who are not there to feed people with shiny news
2) Most of the people who are attracted to the project are technical and serious people

uhmm, i can't say i am a serious person but I am fairly technical, and I can tell there are no news because nothing is being done.

i meant that literally,
https://github.com/MyHush/hush/commits/master
there is 0 development or difference to zcash except branding-naming copy/paste/replace
The project looks active because there are commits every few days, replacing a word or two in a readme file or comment somewhere.

fq,frHUxP*joE

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:27:05 AM

uhmm, i can't say i am a serious person but I am fairly technical, and I can tell there are no news because nothing is being done.

i meant that literally,
there is 0 development or difference to zcash except branding-naming copy/paste/replace
The project looks active because there are commits every few days, replacing a word or two in a readme file or comment somewhere.

Uh-huh, and what exactly they must be changing in the node code?

Hush messenger is not a node, web-wallet is not a node, next-gen light wallet is not a node, and you never see any changes in any repos that have not been published yet.

Aside of the fact that the master branch is the thing people relying on when installing a new node, etc. Not a place to put the current work and untested changes, mister fairly technical.
mtx_demon

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:50:25 AM

Nice coin I am buying and mining some.

Lets keep couple years to see what's happen
madbuda

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:18:54 PM

i have 2 conclusions

i meant that literally,

Maybe instead of looking at the common code that is shared with zcash and other forks, you look at the main page and see all of the work happening in the other project repositories...

https://github.com/MyHush

We are working diligently on many things. TBH I think we are the only coin that offers a full restful http-api that interacts with the coin daemon. I'm sure once some others read this it will not be the case, but for the time being we are.

Just so you understand what this does, in a nut shell allows you to simply integrate the hush wallet with a web front/back end. You could take hush as payments and not need a 3rd party like most coins do. Further once we finish the counterparty and evm integrations this will allow instant access for devs to use them without needing libraries or code to impersonate the coin daemon.

This is in addition to making sure we have all the basic tooling needed to be a successful coin.

To answer the "I don't see any commits" do you expect us to publish unfinished or thoroughly tested code to a public repo where people will just clone, build, and use it? The branding stuff is only due to people asking for it, tbh I could care less what the code running in the background is branded.

As far as announcements go, we ill make them when features/apps are usable. We want to make something great and not attract the pump/dump crowd like some other coins do. Seriously, people flock and buy/mine and drive prices up on an announcement like this "Yay, we are almost done with feature x that is unrealistic as we have no real devs working on our project and running outdated code, ohh by the way we figured out how to take miners coins again so hopefully we can buy a dev" or "We copied code from another coin and put it into our so you can all enjoy it here instead of there, buy buy buy"

There are plenty of those out there, that is not how we operate...
dodopool

Activity: 238

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:16:17 PM

TL;DR My intention is not to bash the coin, I am holding a few HUSH myself and wanted to see what these "superb developments" are. I went ahead and checked it, and there really is not much to write home about (at least on github)

Uh-huh, and what exactly they must be changing in the node code?

Hush messenger is not a node, web-wallet is not a node, next-gen light wallet is not a node, and you never see any changes in any repos that have not been published yet.

I am not here for an extended argument or to annotate the repos, line by line. But for an example "hush messenger" is an electron boiler plate code started and left there.

Aside of the fact that the master branch is the thing people relying on when installing a new node, etc. Not a place to put the current work and untested changes, mister fairly technical.

apologies did not want to link all branches, go check the "dev" branch and tell me about all brand new readme updates. on the other hand master is still the bleeding edge code, strictly speaking "tags" or "releases" are supposed to be the stable code.

We are working diligently on many things. TBH I think we are the only coin that offers a full restful http-api that interacts with the coin daemon. I'm sure once some others read this it will not be the case, but for the time being we are.

Just so you understand what this does, in a nut shell allows you to simply integrate the hush wallet with a web front/back end. You could take hush as payments and not need a 3rd party like most coins do. Further once we finish the counterparty and evm integrations this will allow instant access for devs to use them without needing libraries or code to impersonate the coin daemon.

Every coin daemon offers the api and it is rpc. the rest api in github is a 10 line(sorry, could be 15 i've been known to exaggerate) node.js wrapper. every language including node.js can interact with RPC, no `3rd party` is needed. your wrapper gets the command and passes it to bitcoin client.

To answer the "I don't see any commits" do you expect us to publish unfinished or thoroughly tested code to a public repo where people will just clone, build, and use it? The branding stuff is only due to people asking for it, tbh I could care less what the code running in the background is branded.

I completely understand and respect the reluctance to open your code. What I don't understand is how other random people posting in this thread has access to your private repositories and keep banging on about "how good the development" of this fork is. I was just curious, went to github checked a few repos and could not see anything. Yes, they might be in private repos but I did not see much.

mtx_demon

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:46:03 PM

Where is the slack invite??
mtx_demon

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:51:44 PM

I asked that because when you click in the invite link from the website it's showing in MAINTENANCE

Is that okay?
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:05:59 AM

Hush team talked about Bittrex exchange, hopefully they'll be the first in the list on Bittrex add their next token.
Hi, are you have any information about this issue
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:27:24 AM

Hush team talked about Bittrex exchange, hopefully they'll be the first in the list on Bittrex add their next token.
Hi, are you have any information about this issue

There is nothing more to say and as they have reiterated, when they know more, they will share it. They applied to Bittrex, the same with other exchanges. It it out of their control at this point.
wajiminer

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:58:01 PM

Price is rising pretty fast, any upcoming news?
Golku

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:52:24 PM

almost all coins have recovered to old state
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:14:46 PM

almost all coins have recovered to old state

Its true.
But I want to 0.0006.
In the meantime, I just mining and postpone.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: