Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Messaging and Transactions [Equihash]  (Read 129419 times)
danniel

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:13:27 PM

Did we have an ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:03:00 PM

Well, now that the difficulty has spiked a whole lot, I'm thinking about moving my 2 mining PCs somewhere else.
Hush is still one of the most profitable coins to mine, it always has been up there with the top mining coins. But the reason why I started mining Hush was not because it was the highest profit coin, but because I believed it would grow.
Now, almost 4 months later, there's been like, zero development (quote me on that, what meaningful development has happened since June?), the coin price is actually lower and I have lost hope.
However, thanks to mining Hush and selling it, I now have 20 Neo, 40 Radium, 300 Waves, 350 Shift and 100 Nexus. This I'm going to hold until mid 2018 and hope for 5x gain.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Heguli97

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:27:09 PM

Hello everyone here at bitcointalk.

You can now join us at Discord, if you want more relevant information and updates about HUSH: https://discord.io/hush

theRo

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:15:02 PM

madmining.club was not paying to my address for a five days, noticed it just now http://take.ms/fji69

joined that pool few weeks ago and all was fine until this

switching back to nova..

You where not paid as your address has been used on my pool and others submitting fake shares...

Hence after we figured out how to identify this, you get 500 or so fake shares in a row before your shares where removed and given to the real miners
2017-09-30 11:44:57 [Payments]  [hush] Removed shares for blacklist address t1ZW8PKchzzCoXXAwqeePPKcv8fHqNk2BrF in block round 179011

I'll make sure to reach out to @ocminer from suprnova so he's aware of his new fake miner

BTW, thanks for making this public... It's a nice example for the others that use fake miners

why so harsh?

what do you mean by fake miner?

1. i am using Claymore v12.5 http://take.ms/DrLQL with 2 radeons rx 480 & 270 (this was pointed to your pool) and a separate rx270 (this always pointed on nova)

2. as i understand - you banned my wallet number on 30 september (last payment) but why then you accept shares on the next days until 5 october ?
miner was showing "share accepted" like always i even checked my miner page at the site but didnt check payments section - everything else was looking fine like avg hashrate and graph.
how could i know that my rig was sending invalid shares in situation like this?

3. couldnt that invalid shares came from a faulty videocard? check your "identification" mechanics

4. i mine on suprnova since december last year when it was zdash times and mined more than 1200 coins there so say what you want
i respect ocminer and sure that he'll see the truth

5. how do you have right to show my ip address?

nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:29:39 PM

now why the sudden drop in prices recently? Everything else in Topia has been pumped up by this week and the coming week while Hush has languished until nothing has bothered him.
madbuda

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:30:05 PM

madmining.club was not paying to my address for a five days, noticed it just now http://take.ms/fji69

switching back to nova..

You where not paid as your address has been used on my pool and others submitting fake shares...

Hence after we figured out how to identify this, you get 500 or so fake shares in a row before your shares where removed and given to the real miners
2017-09-30 11:44:57 [Payments]  [hush] Removed shares for blacklist address t1ZW8PKchzzCoXXAwqeePPKcv8fHqNk2BrF in block round 179011

I'll make sure to reach out to @ocminer from suprnova so he's aware of his new fake miner

BTW, thanks for making this public... It's a nice example for the others that use fake miners

why so harsh?

1. i am using Claymore v12.5 http://take.ms/DrLQL with 2 radeons rx 480 & 270 (this was pointed to your pool) and a separate rx270 (this always pointed on nova)

2. as i understand - you banned my wallet number on 30 september (last payment) but why then you accept shares on the next days until 5 october ?
miner was showing "share accepted" like always i even checked my miner page at the site but didnt check payments section - everything else was looking fine like avg hashrate and graph.

3. couldnt that invalid shares came from a faulty videocard? check your "identification" mechanics

4. i mine on suprnova since december last year when it was zdash times and mined more than 1200 coins there so say what you want

No, a bad video card would not submit thousands of invalid solutions. A bad card or faulty miner would have a malformed response to the server,submit the work late, or just plain submit an invalid share and be rejected (and reported back to the miner). This is specifically submitting solutions in a particular way in order to bypass validation.

You never submitted a valid solution to my pool, you where paid while we worked on a fix to block these types of miners.

Your address and IP are already public knowledge as they have been reported by another pool previous to being found on mine.

BTW your screenshot proves nothing...

And harsh? idk, maybe because you essentially stole from 100's of miners for weeks
theRo

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:47:45 PM

because you essentially stole from 100's of miners for weeks

you are lying here but ok, think what you want
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:08:30 PM

switching back to nova..

why so harsh?

No, a bad video card would not submit thousands of invalid solutions. A bad card or faulty miner would have a malformed response to the server,submit the work late, or just plain submit an invalid share and be rejected (and reported back to the miner). This is specifically submitting solutions in a particular way in order to bypass validation.

You never submitted a valid solution to my pool, you where paid while we worked on a fix to block these types of miners.

Your address and IP are already public knowledge as they have been reported by another pool previous to being found on mine.

And harsh? idk, maybe because you essentially stole from 100's of miners for weeks

Eh what, there are miners out there stealing our shares?
Could that be the reason difficulty went to hell lately?

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:41:44 PM

switching back to nova..

2017-09-30 11:44:57 [Payments]  [hush] Removed shares for blacklist address t1ZW8PKchzzCoXXAwqeePPKcv8fHqNk2BrF in block round 179011

why so harsh?

Eh what, there are miners out there stealing our shares?
Could that be the reason difficulty went to hell lately?

Doubtful...
the.vlado

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:36:27 PM

Hi all, when I try to mine HUSH on Suprnova pool (with 1070) I am getting following error:

Unsupported extranonce size of 16 (12 maxi)
Stratum subscribe answer id is not correct!
JSON-RPC call failed: (unknown reason)
...retry after 30 seconds

I am starting miner with command:
ccminer-x64 -a equihash -o stratum+tcp://hush.suprnova.cc:4048 -u xxx -p yyy -i 23 --cpu-priority=3 --max-temp=70

Any idea why I am getting this message?
Thank you.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

Hi all, when I try to mine HUSH on Suprnova pool (with 1070) I am getting following error:

ccminer-x64 -a equihash -o stratum+tcp://hush.suprnova.cc:4048 -u xxx -p yyy -i 23 --cpu-priority=3 --max-temp=70

Thank you.

Hello!
Your use excavator and modified the file default_command_file.json?

Maybe so:
[
{"time":0,"commands":[
{"id":1,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["equihash","hush.suprnova.cc:4048","YourWallet"]}
]},
{"time":3,"commands":[
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","0"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","0"]}
]},
{"time":10,"loop":10,"commands":[
{"id":1,"method":"worker.print.speed","params":["0"]},
{"id":1,"method":"algorithm.print.speeds","params":["0"]}
]}
]

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
billysunday2000

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:46:05 AM

Hello;

I sent coin from Private address to public address.  And my computer lost internet connection during send process.  the Hush left my private address wallet - but never made it to the public address.  It never came back to private address.  Does this happen often?
LarryFossil

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:05:20 PM

Hello;

I sent coin from Private address to public address.  And my computer lost internet connection during send process.  the Hush left my private address wallet - but never made it to the public address.  It never came back to private address.  Does this happen often?

Can you please supply more information? Pictures, links and other -proof? If 'left private wallet', then most likely you are still learning as I am. It only leaves the wallet if it is sent, if not, then it does not leave the wallet. If does leave the wallet, then it is on the Hush Block Explorer.

What test did you run? Can you repeat the experiment?
the.vlado

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

Thank you.

Hello!
Your use excavator and modified the file default_command_file.json?

Maybe so:
[
{"time":0,"commands":[
{"id":1,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["equihash","hush.suprnova.cc:4048","YourWallet"]}
]},
{"time":3,"commands":[
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","0"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","0"]}
]},
{"time":10,"loop":10,"commands":[
{"id":1,"method":"worker.print.speed","params":["0"]},
{"id":1,"method":"algorithm.print.speeds","params":["0"]}
]}
]

Hi, I appreciate your answer.
Sorry, but it's not clear to me what should I do.
I do not have file like that. Should I create one and do I have to change anything in it?
Thank you.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:42:22 AM

Hi, I appreciate your answer.
Sorry, but it's not clear to me what should I do.
I do not have file like that. Should I create one and do I have to change anything in it?
Thank you.

Hello!
You always need to specify the software(OS/miner) and hardware used in the maximum detail.
I'm assuming that you'll use nicehash/excavator. Is that so?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Sanostee

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:19:45 PM

ZSOLO.BID | Hush SOLO "POOL"

Features:

• SOLO mining
  • Anonymous mining
  • Efficient mining engine
  • Payouts are made automatically every 4 hours
  • Server in EU
  • Workers statistics - monitor each rig separately
  • Low 1% fee
  • Compatible with Nicehash & MiningRigRentals

Server: s.zsolo.bid

Ports:
Norm Diff - port 4057
High Diff - port 4060

User: [Your Wallet].[Worker Name]
Password: x

https://zsolo.bid

Support: zsolobid at protonmail.com
hashgod

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:30:57 PM

Thank you.

Try this:

ccminer-x64 -a equihash -o stratum+tcp://hush.suprnova.cc:4048 -u username.worker -p x

Make sure you are using the correct username.worker.  This needs to be set up on hush.suprnova.cc prior to starting your miner. Please let us know if this resolves your issue.
the.vlado

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:12:20 PM

Thank you.

Try this:

ccminer-x64 -a equihash -o stratum+tcp://hush.suprnova.cc:4048 -u username.worker -p x

Make sure you are using the correct username.worker.  This needs to be set up on hush.suprnova.cc prior to starting your miner. Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

I have already try with this. I have account on Suprnova from before. I never had problem with Suprnova. It was just copy paste for another algorithm.
Minner version is: ccminer-x64-2.2.1
Maybe I should try with another one?

GPU is NVIDIA 1070

hashgod

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:11:43 PM

Thank you.

Try this:

I have already try with this. I have account on Suprnova from before. I never had problem with Suprnova. It was just copy paste for another algorithm.
Minner version is: ccminer-x64-2.2.1
Maybe I should try with another one?

GPU is NVIDIA 1070

I use EWBF's CUDA Zcash miner for my 1070 at ~485 Sol/s. Give that one a try and see how it works for ya.
PCMining

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:57:34 PM

Guys, you can use pre-configured EWBF miner from our site:

http://pcmining.xyz:8080/getting_started

still 0.1% fee

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: