Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:20:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long could bitcoin last?  (Read 23186 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:48:36 AM

As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.

Bitcoin will last until there is bitcoin user.I think so this will last until the end of the world because bitcoin really helps and useful into all over the world.This really gives profit to many.Bitcoin will give prosperity to all nations.So this will be the powerful currencies to all the world So I think this will last forever.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

How long will it last?? Bitcoin is on it's way to becoming the world's reserve currency, not only for generations to come, but forever. Think about it. We have been using terrible ledgers to keep track of debt up until now. I mean gold is a better universal ledger than paper money but we use paper money because it's easy to centralize.
Vera619

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:40:25 PM

I surely think that no one knows until when bitcoin can survive. Like what happened to China, we did not expect the instant banning of exchanges even if they know that there are the biggest factor of skyrockets in prices. But I think it is not a bubble itself too. Money went out from bitcoins, and I would not consider that bitcoin will turn into nothing.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:18:04 PM

As of right now, the bitcoin price is expected to keep going up in the next 20 years. But can it last that long? I believe it's possible. But can't it crash at a random time? Like the price going down hard.

Bitcoin I think it will continuously being popular and never be disappear, unless the people will experience the system will crack down and all their money accumulated from bitcoin will disappear, that's the time could Bitcoin last because of discouragement 
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:16:30 PM

Since the price is unstable, it can crash anytime and go higher. Also, the sources of bitcoin is only limited. I think after 20 years, after all bitcoins are mined, the price of it will be high because some people may want to buy it in any amount.
Maybe you do not know that there is something we call the having every four years the amount of bitcoin created each time a block is solved is halved, some calculations have been made and put the year in which the last bitcoin are going to be mined in the 2140, so the scenario that you are projecting for the next 10 years is completely wrong and it is not going to happen.
btcpt

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:45:29 PM

right now bitcoin used like a wallet for some people like paypal or skrill so i think bitcoin could last until the end of the internet era too
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:57:03 PM

right now bitcoin used like a wallet for some people like paypal or skrill so i think bitcoin could last until the end of the internet era too
well there are no such thing or even the best person or a person who had a lot of experience in crypto currency can predict how long bitcoin last.but in my own oppenion as long as there are internet bitcoin is always there.because bitcoin is depend on internet base . my prediction is it well last longer.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:01:46 PM

I agree with that nobody can predict how much long can bitcoin last, this is just the beggining of bitcoin, and it has been on the market for more than 5 years, but we are still getting closer to financial markets where countries can trade with it. So this is just the start of all of this, and i dont think it will last for a short period. Anyway, nobody can predict it, maybe bitcoin lasts for 10 years, maybe more, or maybe less.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:44:55 PM

I wish it will last forever. Because bitcoin is helping a lot of people. But nobody can predict the value of bitcoin. It can be high today, higher tommorow or will fall down the next day no one knows.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:28:21 PM

nobody can tell how long could bitcoin last..depends upon the supply and demand of bitcoin or if the demand will fall down of a sudden so then bitcoin can become worthless.. Smiley
MOTHIT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:56:42 AM

Bitcoin is going to be in this world till the world is alive. why this much of confidence is Nex gen money will be digital so people will probably prefer the existing one only not a new one that time Bitcoin might perform much more then current exchange rate.

MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:37:02 AM

In the near future, I'm imagining where many things goes digital. Almost everything that we use goes in and out of the web. AI and anything advanced. Those things will synchronize with bitcoin so it will last in centuries for sure.
PedroLinh

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:15:00 AM

Bitcoin, as we’ve all seen, is a mixed portrait; it goes up, it goes down, it goes up, it goes down. It’s a fluctuating meter, but if you are going to experience some sort of internal emotion about it all, experience joy. whether or not bitcoin exists forever, or whether it disappears in 10-20 years or five years or even longer, bitcoin is needed now… It’s desired now, and thus bitcoin has managed to retain at least some level of its value, and will do so for as long as it’s here.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:15:05 AM

That question of yours is like asking who will become the president of the United States in few years to come after Trump. No one obviously will know the answer to your question but I am certain, a time will probably come when we will have a balance and the huge volatility may decrease as more people are already involved globally.
plurred12

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:21:17 AM

There is no definite time until bitcoin would last. No one can predict how long it would be visible in the market but i think it would last longer. Crashing of the value of bitcoin is also indefinite for as long as the investors invest and believe in bitcoin the possibility would still increase and would not crash.
Dringoliel

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:30:26 AM

It would last very long if other countries won't ban bitcoin. For an example if China and Europe had banned bitcoin it would have fallen down to 2500 dollars. If US also had banned it would collapse.

Bitcoin is not lasting forever. Nothing lasts forever. Not even great company's everything will have an end.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:19:56 AM

It would last very long if other countries won't ban bitcoin. For an example if China and Europe had banned bitcoin it would have fallen down to 2500 dollars. If US also had banned it would collapse.

Bitcoin is not lasting forever. Nothing lasts forever. Not even great company's everything will have an end.
China has been trying to get away from bitcoin for a long time in the past few months or years, and I don't think that it's enough reason to say that bitcoin will die or fall down to $2,500. Another one, I don't see US banning bitcoin because that's just gonna weird and makes no sense at all. Although I agree that bitcoin will not last forever, I see it to be alive for more decades and I think it haven't reached yet its peak.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:06:32 PM

I think Bitcoin will be around for more than 30 to 40 years for sure and it will become extremely popular in coming 2 to 3 years. One can expect tremendous growth from Bitcoin and its price is expected to show a massive growth in 10 years.

I am honestly expecting a massive growth in even less than that. With the development so far (forget the FUDs), I am pretty sure the next few years, there will be a huge boom in the value of bitcoin. Don’t quote me yet, quote me in few years time when you see it for yourself.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:46:51 PM

With users continuing to increase drastically, I'm sure bitcoin will last at least 20 years. currently some official banned bitcoin countries, but I'm sure one day it will accept the bitcoin state.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:16:29 PM

maybe bitcoin can still survive for the next 20 years.
for a matter of bitcoin price is indeed time can change anytime whether it is up or down.
most importantly making bitcoin so popular that many of its devotees and prices can go up and keep on increasing

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: