Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:34:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28359 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:03:31 AM

If the coins you hold are on poloniex list, you don't have to worry, because altcoin available on trading list is a result of rigorous selection. No need to panic, even if price falls significantly. Let alone, later if it's time surely he will jump high and your investment also brings benefits.
yeah hold it, just hold it, it will back to its big price sooner or later we just need to hold our emotions too, so that it will be good for us, it will needed because if we cant manage our emotions it will leads us to having no profit, so if we are a true trader we will wait for it until it pumps again thats important among all.
There is definitely no need to get emotional when bitcoins are going though dumping phases. We all are well aware of this fact that for last few times, bitcoins are pumping hard after every dump so no need to get distressed by the falling prices of the bitcoins rather is happy because it forecast great pumps.
Holding is a good option especially at the time of dumping in order to avoid any kind of loss. But on the other hand, in normal days I think trading is a very good option as compared to that of holding for the ones who know the art of trading. For holding, you need to be very much patient and I think not everyone can remain this much patient.

Well certain people are better of holding because they're not that comfortable with dealing with trading's unpredictability. Everyone can hold since patience is mostly what you'll need.
We all are well aware of the fact that holding is so far the securest method of earning magnificent profits from bitcoin. Bitcoin is the evergreen profitable coin which keeps on increasing in value even when it is going through slumber in your wallets. Holding does demand patience but the result it generates are mind blowing, so I am strongly in favor of holding bitcoins because trading is risky.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:40:25 PM

You never lost with hold. Buy and forget your coin and don't track daily prices. If you track you can make panic and sell your coins.

Those who HOLD are the real winners simply because bitcoin is really great in term of making money. Just be more patience and for sure you will enjoy the benefits of it in the future. There is a great opportunity here in bitcoin we just need to use it well.

There are no doubt that bitcoin is the best to hold for long term. This year alone it has rose to more than %300. Imagine if you have been holding bitcoin that long, you should be millionaires by now. But its really hard to hold that long though, maybe if you have forgotten it. Because sometimes when you see that the price is really strong and high and you have good returns, if hard not to sell and take your profits. You really need a lot of discipline and patience.
Buy bitcoin and forget about it that is the only way unless you have the discipline of a soldier, look at the price right now it seems it may hit 6000 dollars in the next hours or days, everyone is going to be tempted to sell but we must avoid that, so while I watch the price everyday I try to not look at it more than once a day in order to avoid tempting myself and sell my bitcoin.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:10:25 PM

Whatever I understand from the experience until now is we should hold the bitcoin as investment for long term purpose. I don't know why people are getting panicked about the selling as there is no reason to do that one. If I can see with my naked eyes that prices keep hiking for bitcoin then I would I worry about selling it anyway.
Some days we have also seen price dropping by well over $500 within 24 hours and that is certainly not some moves every trader can afford to overlook or pretend they do not realize the value of their holding is dwindling. So Hodling should be a conscious decision to keep and forget until whenever set conditions are met and that makes it unsuitable for everyone.
Holding is the easiest strategy but in this world where people want everything right now it can be a very difficult advice to follow for a significant number of persons, how many people entered the real estate market when anyone could see it was nothing but a bubble, if you want to get profits you need to enter a market before most people do and that is exactly what we have done with bitcoin.

Yeah, ever since the price of bitcoin increases there are many people getting interested to it now. Trading is considered to be more profitable than holding bitcoin because exchanging altcoins are proven to give more money than just by holding. The market has offer the possibility for someone to became rich in a short matter of time and this is what many people is trying to get hold of. Everyone dreams to become rich but somehow they forget that being greedy is not good and is not helpful to them.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:05:46 AM

If the prices of coins that you bought is low then you should ask yourself if that coin that you bought is worth it to hold for long term and after you asked yourself that then it will be easy for you to determine if you will hold or not. If you are trader and the prices are falling down then you should have some cut losses strategies to avoid holding and turning into a holder.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:12:33 AM

I think that BTC will go up in few next month. If you are holding altcoins you should sell to buy BTC now. Conversely, If you continue to trust on your altcoins, you can buy more coins because there are many people will sell altcoins to buy BTC. Good luck to you.  Smiley

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:53:52 AM

of course yes because i will hold my BTC for maybe until 2019 and they said that it can hit by that time at 40k each which is a huge one and waiting to be today a multi billionaire at 2019.

unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:15:14 AM

hold as long as possible because bitcoin is in positive trend, I will not sell except for urgent everyday needs, I try to be patient and keep gathering more, panic will only make unreasonable losses, all will be balanced if combine between focus trading between bitcoin and altcoin.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:25:32 AM

You never lost with hold. Buy and forget your coin and don't track daily prices. If you track you can make panic and sell your coins.

Those who HOLD are the real winners simply because bitcoin is really great in term of making money. Just be more patience and for sure you will enjoy the benefits of it in the future. There is a great opportunity here in bitcoin we just need to use it well.

There are no doubt that bitcoin is the best to hold for long term. This year alone it has rose to more than %300. Imagine if you have been holding bitcoin that long, you should be millionaires by now. But its really hard to hold that long though, maybe if you have forgotten it. Because sometimes when you see that the price is really strong and high and you have good returns, if hard not to sell and take your profits. You really need a lot of discipline and patience.
Buy bitcoin and forget about it that is the only way unless you have the discipline of a soldier, look at the price right now it seems it may hit 6000 dollars in the next hours or days, everyone is going to be tempted to sell but we must avoid that, so while I watch the price everyday I try to not look at it more than once a day in order to avoid tempting myself and sell my bitcoin.
Buying bitcoin and then leaving them for months or even years in wallet in slumber is going to produce you profit that you cannot even imagine. Lol the point of soldier is valid because they have every good control over emotions and don’t waste time on useless things.

I believe that you should buy as many bitcoin s you can and keep storing them until and unless you don’t reach your target.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:34:15 AM

One thing everyone could do when investing is calm down and be patience. If you invested in a good coin like Ethereum or any coins with good development team, just hodl your coin and wait for the price to go up again.
yoonah

Activity: 231

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:08:04 AM

HODL your bitcoin because this is a good investment but if you badly need the money you can sell it right now but do not sell everything just take out what you need and leave the rest again to have more profit.

_noname_

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:28:52 PM

HODL your bitcoin because this is a good investment but if you badly need the money you can sell it right now but do not sell everything just take out what you need and leave the rest again to have more profit.
There are various type of trading in which the most easy and profitable are holding  trading. In this type of trading only a small trick is used that is you can buy more coins at a time when the price is low and keep them for some days whenever the rate of coins are increased from the present rate then you can start selling coins.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:47:08 PM

I think the time to sell was when we hit the $5,800 levels. That was the best time to sell and just bought back when prices when back down to $5,500. That would have been a good profit. Though since it's really hard to predict these peaks and dips, no one could have perfectly timed both buys and sells when it happened. I guess it would have been possible if you watched close enough.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:26:07 AM

I agree with you. Becoming rich with bitcoin is possible but only if the investor will hold on his bitcoin for long ?

Holding on for long is a difficult task and therefore it is best to not peek at the bitcoin value on daily basis. It will change the mind easily because bitcoin makes fats progress. We must keep in mind that all great things come with patience. Thinking about the far future benefits will help in keeping bitcoin today.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:31:27 AM

I agree with you. Becoming rich with bitcoin is possible but only if the investor will hold on his bitcoin for long ?

Holding on for long is a difficult task and therefore it is best to not peek at the bitcoin value on daily basis. It will change the mind easily because bitcoin makes fats progress. We must keep in mind that all great things come with patience. Thinking about the far future benefits will help in keeping bitcoin today.
That could also be possible in trading, and if you have a good capital you can also make enough money in just doing short term trade, with the volatile market you can always find an opportunity to buy at dip and sell when the price start to pump. It's been this way and even if bitcoin is already getting more success the panic selling is still happening and it could happen anytime.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:05:13 AM

Many people are fail to hold the bitcoin. I think they don't know the
value of bitcoin in future.In this year end the price will move to 7000$.Without knowing that they selling bitcoin with low price .Since in November, the price will reach the next peak due to Segwit 2x.It will reach any value.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BillTony79

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:42:53 AM

Many people are fail to hold the bitcoin. I think they don't know the
value of bitcoin in future.In this year end the price will move to 7000$.Without knowing that they selling bitcoin with low price .Since in November, the price will reach the next peak due to Segwit 2x.It will reach any value.
Thanks for great information. It's time to hold it end of 2017  and see how it value   Smiley
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:08:23 AM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

yes you must wait and hold them for a while because not all times their value is down and they could still go up because thats how cryptocurency works and thats why crypto coins are good to trade due to their volatility. the reason for holding a specific coin when their price is down its because you will loose and you cant earn a profit if you sell those coin on a low value thats why you must have a patience to wait for it to go up again so that you can sell it for a high profit and thats how trading works.
Coinmyjob

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:20:19 AM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

So everything just answered itself, so that at least some kind of profit to have, when the price will be greater than the entry point. Otherwise, the point is to go at a high price, and go on a recession.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:47:02 AM

I certainly not disagree with your opinion, to be fair I am almost only holding my coins but reading the news its the important thing to keep you informed what's happening on the market.
It would be much better if the investor will learn the art os staying calm under all sort of situations. If someone is just planning to hodl on for long then it is basically saving or inveting but not trading and he cannot earn as much profit out of hodling as from trading.

However, is a person does not wants to take risk then he must at least spend his money on bitcoin so that savings will do some good.
Holding is very easy and big trick in the field of trading but more people have no patience they want to invest and get payment at that time is not easy and mostly go to loss. Holding bitcoins is very profitable for future and mostly bitcoins investor are following this trick.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:28:09 PM

hold as long as possible because bitcoin is in positive trend, I will not sell except for urgent everyday needs, I try to be patient and keep gathering more, panic will only make unreasonable losses, all will be balanced if combine between focus trading between bitcoin and altcoin.
All sensible investors and traders are making big profit with bitcoin holding and I don’t think so anyone would like to sell off a currency like bitcoin that is evergreen in the regard of profit. Everyone is holding tight to bitcoin because it is ready to give bitcoiners an epic ride to moon by the end of this month. Altcoins should be first choice for trading since they are affordable if lost.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: