Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
ayamboy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

oh very good idea .bitcoin in collage? i am really surprised .but it good for student .they earn money beside than study.it,s a good job.
Pat27

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:27:30 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
Unfortunately, it is also not available in our country, but it would be a great deal if it would be taught to a class in our Economics subject not as a course but as a topic in a specific lesson. I'm pretty sure that will be enough to learn the basics of bitcoin.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:14:01 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
This is not impossible! bitcoin community is growing all over the world, so many people are getting into it and there's a lot of investors are now joining bitcoin, One factor here is Mcdonalds they are now opening their business to accept bitcoin in 2018. if there will be more establishments to accept bitcoin how come colleges will not accept bitcoin? I think not only colleges will open for bitcoin but also any other schools and soon to include bitcoin into some subjects specially accounting courses.
ElPerrito

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

This is not impossible! bitcoin community is growing all over the world, so many people are getting into it and there's a lot of investors are now joining bitcoin, One factor here is Mcdonalds they are now opening their business to accept bitcoin in 2018. if there will be more establishments to accept bitcoin how come colleges will not accept bitcoin? I think not only colleges will open for bitcoin but also any other schools and soon to include bitcoin into some subjects specially accounting courses.

I wish they can teach us blockchain technology in computer science and software classes. This would be amazing clearly. More projects would come up to the society of bitcoin.
Karavadinos

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:02:15 PM

It's not actually a bad idea if colleges start to deal with bitcoin, it can be taught as lessons in economics, business and finance also if they start to accept it in payment. For example students who problems with covering their colleges fees will be able in way easier to sign up and pay their semesters online.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:53:24 PM

It is really a good idea. Well said. It should be added in college course or should be a subject in college. Schools and universities should look at it and should consider. It will benefit a lot of people most specially in the future.
mkettler

Activity: 66
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

In my country though most of the peaple have internet connection,still y didnt heard bout bitcoin. I think it is necessary that bitcoin hould be introduced in colleges as a course in colleges so that peaple may use it to become self sustained
Having an internet connection has little clue to knowing bitcoin most of the first world countries have access to basic internet but not everyone is into cryptocurrency
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

Maybe someday they will introduce lessons on studying bitcoin, and this will be correct, but it seems more logical for me to study blockchain technology. But in the near future such innovations in the educational process are not foreseen (I think so).
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

I completely agree with your opinion. According to me bitcoin is an asset and it is yet that much useful to us then BTC will be very very very much useful for the future generation and for them, they must be knowing about the BTC, so that they can prepare themselves for the future and this could be possible by introducing BTC as a subject in their educational system because youth are the future of planet and BTC is the future currency so they should be introduced about the BTC.
Your idea is really great, I think that there also have many people have thought like you. These day, Bitcoin is going viral and become more and more popular in our life. Many people now both keep an eye on it closely even student. With the development of technology, especially students can approach computer as well as internet easily and in fact, they are attracted by internet so if students know the benefits of crypto currencies, bitcoin for example. They may be interested in and become well-known in this market soon.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

This would be the far most great idea that needed to be implemented. But first before this the government should accept bitcoin and also students needs to be guided that money is does need to be use for good deeds. Since bitcoin really helps, so bitcoin does need to be share for everyone especially in this form.
Rc Cola

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

This is a great idea. If this will happen, many college students who have financial problems will have solution to their problems. Also starting at early age will lead to success.
SHOSHI ISLAM 5

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:43:48 PM

I hope this bitcane will be discussed in the classroom in the next few years. Bitcoin will be used as a currency for the college.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

I completely agree with your opinion. According to me bitcoin is an asset and it is yet that much useful to us then BTC will be very very very much useful for the future generation and for them, they must be knowing about the BTC, so that they can prepare themselves for the future and this could be possible by introducing BTC as a subject in their educational system because youth are the future of planet and BTC is the future currency so they should be introduced about the BTC.
Your idea is really great, I think that there also have many people have thought like you. These day, Bitcoin is going viral and become more and more popular in our life. Many people now both keep an eye on it closely even student. With the development of technology, especially students can approach computer as well as internet easily and in fact, they are attracted by internet so if students know the benefits of crypto currencies, bitcoin for example. They may be interested in and become well-known in this market soon.
Become well-known Roll Eyes Can you have happiness when you become well-known without future?
The obligation of student is study at school and become the people can help its country has benefit.
Become the famous in this market while you can be the loser anytime, is it really good?

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Bliltzcrank

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

I think it is the best way to know the student how bitcoin is worht but it is became a subject or part of curiculum in the college
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

Bitcoin is great for student so they can be working students and they can earn money.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

Become well-known Roll Eyes Can you have happiness when you become well-known without future?
The obligation of student is study at school and become the people can help its country has benefit.
Become the famous in this market while you can be the loser anytime, is it really good?
The blockchain technology applied to bitcoin still needs some improvement. It is useful to include a lesson about cryptocurrency against schools because by incorporating the curriculum there will be new innovations from students for the development of bitcoin in the future. Now there are some schools that include curriculum about cryptocurrency as a lesson for their students. Hopefully, this can make the world of crypto become more trusted by many people.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:57:46 PM

Well there won't be any courses about bitcoin exclusively neither blockchain technology or any other derived cryptocurrency .
Yet there'll be economy lessons for cryptocurrencies economical models created after the apparence of such inventions and there'll be cryptography for computer sciences students .
Such subjects are more and more getting talked about in universities especially those where computer sciences students (aka geek heads / aka the cousin who can fix anything related to computers ) , and such ideologies are being taught in order of further implementations in the student's tuition since from now on lots of companies will require it's new members to be knowing such technologies .
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:06:28 AM

I think that is only capable to those countries that already legalize bitcoin in their place. Bitcoin can help the economy of a certain country to grow and develop thats why some countries already legalize it but some countries banned bitcoin because of its harmful effects like increasing the crime rate of a certain place.

mworld12

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:36:09 AM

hmm bitcoin as study count me in
Rascar Capac

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:39:49 AM

Not all teenagers or students are really that interested in digital currencies. The fact is there are only few who knows what bitcoin is. Especially in the isolated areas or provinces in our country. So if bitcoin or blockchain technology will be taught mandatorily in schoolnof colleges, this will open up opportunity to many.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: