Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 [796] 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703572 times)
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

BCH is the biggest threat to BTC and LN is the biggest threat to all of crypto. As BTC falls in this bear market it will give BCH plenty of chances to take marketshare and decouple.

read that.

https://medium.com/@btcWolves/a-bch-update-bitmain-bch-the-ipo-what-it-all-actually-means-354220b86ac3

and tell me there's anything credible about this coin at the moment.

they've tried every trick in the book. they all failed. looks like bitmain have thrown away hundreds of millions of dollars attempting it.

the best thing they can do is let nature take its course, keep working on the actual functionality of the coin and if it turns out great then the market will agree. smoke and mirrors will only get you so far.

Bitmain will use their IPO funds for the end game, the final assault, I think everything is going to plan!

what final assault?

operation dragon slayer was bs.

plunge protection team is sleeping on the job.

bitch cash is ded.....

Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:51:33 AM

good to remeber

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/business/markets/2017/07/28/Bitfinex-says-miners-to-create-chain-called-Bitcoin-Cash.html

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:58:01 AM

BCH is the biggest threat to BTC and LN is the biggest threat to all of crypto. As BTC falls in this bear market it will give BCH plenty of chances to take marketshare and decouple.

read that.

https://medium.com/@btcWolves/a-bch-update-bitmain-bch-the-ipo-what-it-all-actually-means-354220b86ac3

they've tried every trick in the book. they all failed. looks like bitmain have thrown away hundreds of millions of dollars attempting it.

the best thing they can do is let nature take its course, keep working on the actual functionality of the coin and if it turns out great then the market will agree. smoke and mirrors will only get you so far.

Bitmain will use their IPO funds for the end game, the final assault, I think everything is going to plan!

what final assault?

bitch cash is ded.....

Cry

Bitmain makes over 10 million dollars a day. Bitcoin Cash is nowhere close dead with a 9 billion dollar marketcap. Bitcore is dead and was never anything other than a few poor insignificant people trying to be funny.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

read that.

what final assault?

bitch cash is ded.....

Cry

Bitmain switches all it's miners over to bch and starts buying bch with the IPO money, the momentum would shift dramatically, some Bitcoin core die hard supporters might go down with the ship, but the vast majority of crypto investors don't treat the 2017 scaling war like a religion, they'll just follow the herd when it's obvious the flippening is first possible, then probable, then actually happening

I interpret this recent bitmain document release very differently,  it shows bitmain will likely have a war chest of all three resources they need to achieve their goal sometime soonish; bch reserves, IPO cash, miners ... I think bitmain is in a very powerful position now, I see dudes like Jimmy Song trying to spin bitmain as having failed at a peg in his videos, but imo bitmain will soon have everything they need to manipulate the price to something close to parity, and even if it's not popular at first, fear will take over enough traders already suffering  big losses from the bear market, and bingo, the herd moves to bch.

The bitmain finances show they are serious, there's just not enough financial backing on the other side with the same level of skin in the game, the big traders just want to make money, they're not emotionally attached like zealots on this forum, they'll move their money to the Bitcoin version that has price support and mining, and the bounty bitmain will reap from the accumulated bch could make them a trillion dollar company sooner than many think, a powerful incentive to go all in for the flippening.

Fascinating times!  Once it starts the early movers make money when they convert at the expense of those who delay, so once the momentum starts it could be quick!
sirsplashalot

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

read that.

what final assault?

bitch cash is ded.....

Cry

Bitmain switches all it's miners over to bch and starts buying bch with the IPO money, the momentum would shift dramatically, some Bitcoin core die hard supporters might go down with the ship, but the vast majority of crypto investors don't treat the 2017 scaling war like a religion, they'll just follow the herd when it's obvious the flippening is first possible, then probable, then actually happening

I interpret this recent bitmain document release very differently,  it shows bitmain will likely have a war chest of all three resources they need to achieve their goal sometime soonish; bch reserves, IPO cash, miners ... I think bitmain is in a very powerful position now, I see dudes like Jimmy Song trying to spin bitmain as having failed at a peg in his videos, but imo the they will soon have everything they need to manipulate the price to something close to parity, and even if it's not popular at first, fear will take over enough traders already suffering  big losses from the bear market, and bingo, the herd moves to bch.

Th bitmain finances show they are serious, there's just not enough financial backing on the other side with the same level of skin in the game, the big traders just want to make money, they're not emotionally attached like zealots on this forum, they'll move their money to the Bitcoin version that has price support and mining, and the bounty bitmain will reap from the accumulated bch could make them a trillion dollar co pansy sooner than many think.

Fascinating times!

Couldn’t agree more. People have taken good news for BCH and completely misinterpreted the facts. Jimmy Song is a perfect example in his Bitmain video yesterday. Jimmy Song along with Tone ‘No Brian’ Vays have said 1000 times  ‘I don’t care Bitcoin Cash, it will fail,’ despite his numerous videos strictly on the topic of Bitcoin Cash. You can see his hair is falling out more and more, that’s why he wears that’s stupid cowboy hat. Just pure fear of BCH.

Last time it was ‘BitPico’ saying they would atttack Bitcoin Cash.

They didn’t, they failed and instead they sold all their BTC (literally). Now no ones talking about them anymore.

And then there’s mymenace and his post above ‘no one here cares’ yet he’s actually the largest poster on this thread.

Simply people in denial.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Big Naturals

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

Couldn’t agree more. People have taken good news for BCH and completely misinterpreted the facts. Jimmy Song is a perfect example in his Bitmain video yesterday. Jimmy Song along with Tone ‘No Brian’ Vays have said 1000 times  ‘I don’t care Bitcoin Cash, it will fail,’ despite his numerous videos strictly on the topic of Bitcoin Cash. You can see his hair is falling out more and more, that’s why he wears that’s stupid cowboy hat. Just pure fear of BCH.

I agree, these 'Tone Song' videos remind me of Chemical Ali back in the first gulf war, they aren't  based on the reality i can see, and i'm still holding equal  amounts of btc and bch and don't really care which wins,

bitmain is in an incredibly powerful position, more than I realised,  and if you overlay the china:USA trade war it's not hard to imagine the Chinese government would like to see a Chinese based company becoming the dominant player in global fintech, dwarfing Google Facebook Amazon in power over the new value exchange enhanced internet. Stakes are very high, and one side is much more powerful than the other, and they've finished accumulating their bch, and now their accumulating cash for the final assault.
Kurrie

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:57:16 AM

I wonder how long this project exists and how long will it last? Thanks in advance for the answer.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:13:44 AM
Merited by iCEBREAKER (1)

I interpret this recent bitmain document release very differently,  it shows bitmain will likely have a war chest of all three resources they need to achieve their goal sometime soonish; bch reserves, IPO cash, miners ... I think bitmain is in a very powerful position now, I see dudes like Jimmy Song trying to spin bitmain as having failed at a peg in his videos, but imo bitmain will soon have everything they need to manipulate the price to something close to parity, and even if it's not popular at first, fear will take over enough traders already suffering  big losses from the bear market, and bingo, the herd moves to bch.

The bitmain finances show they are serious, there's just not enough financial backing on the other side with the same level of skin in the game, the big traders just want to make money, they're not emotionally attached like zealots on this forum, they'll move their money to the Bitcoin version that has price support and mining, and the bounty bitmain will reap from the accumulated bch could make them a trillion dollar company sooner than many think, a powerful incentive to go all in for the flippening.

Fascinating times!  Once it starts the early movers make money when they convert at the expense of those who delay, so once the momentum starts it could be quick!

bitmain have shot their bolt and thrown the kitchen sink and still failed and that was at a point where holders had free BCH so, as the advocates maintained at the time, they had 'nothing to lose' if it flipped.

now it's over a year since the fork and there'll be millions of people who don't have any of it and have no interest in owning it.

there is no one with any credibility involved with BCH. no financial institution has made any mention of BCH whatsoever. it gets virtually no press.

it was a one time shot at usurping bitcoin. it failed. there won't be another. that doesn't mean there won't be big ass pumps in future but its place in the firmament is set. if they let go of their obsession of 'becoming' bitcoin and concentrated on being a great coin they'll get alot further.

osipov_oksnik

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

I'm wondering why everyone here is writing about some sort of slander? What about the project?
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

Patents for Bitcoin Cash will be more and more important in the long run, as industrialization comes in.

Thx we have

https://blogs.thomsonreuters.com/answerson/in-rush-for-blockchain-patents-china-pulls-ahead/

more than trolls

Wink

sirsplashalot

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

bitmain have shot their bolt and thrown the kitchen sink and still failed and that was at a point where holders had free BCH so, as the advocates maintained at the time, they had 'nothing to lose' if it flipped.

now it's over a year since the fork and there'll be millions of people who don't have any of it and have no interest in owning it.

there is no one with any credibility involved with BCH. no financial institution has made any mention of BCH whatsoever. it gets virtually no press.

it was a one time shot at usurping bitcoin. it failed. there won't be another. that doesn't mean there won't be big ass pumps in future but its place in the firmament is set. if they let go of their obsession of 'becoming' bitcoin and concentrated on being a great coin they'll get alot further.

It’s really difficult to argue with such narcissistic people so sure of themselves to make sweeping generalizations. But if you think no one of any credibility is associated with BCH, you aren’t of competence to be arguing around here.

There’s ABC, Nchain, Bitcoin.com, Bitcoin.org, Bitmain....hell, even your mom.

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

I want to be able to walk into a convenience store, get a card and pay a small fee to start using Bitcoin Cash . Allowing people to use small amounts of cryptocurrency for everyday use is valuable within crypto, and also particularly for use cases of blockchain that go beyond crypto. Even non-financial blockchain use cases still require transaction fees. If we can reduce this friction with one trip to the convenience store, it would be simple to start using cryptocurrency, Buterin noted.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelwolfson/2018/08/15/vitalik-buterin-on-the-state-of-ethereum-the-future-of-blockchain-and-google-trying-to-hire-him/

longestday3030

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

One year is too short to determine the fate of Bitcoin Cash. It still has a lot of supporters and improvements are being done even as we speak. Crypto race is not about sprinting but a marathon. Bitcoin can be overtaken by other coins in the future by means of innovation and mass adoption.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:49:48 PM
Merited by mindrust (3)

One year is too short to determine the fate of Bitcoin Cash. It still has a lot of supporters and improvements are being done even as we speak. Crypto race is not about sprinting but a marathon. Bitcoin can be overtaken by other coins in the future by means of innovation and mass adoption.

I'm referring specifically to the attempted flippening, not any possible future. if BCH becomes simply better in every way then it deserves to take the lead. that's not how they attempted it at the beginning.

artificial pumps combined with screwing with mining difficulty and spamming the bitcoin blockchain is not how something else wins out.
Tupakk

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

Tell me, please, who has the last update of this project? Where can I see it?
Big Naturals

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:24:24 PM
Merited by sirsplashalot (1)

Crypto is extremely unpredictable,  and the vast majority of active players in the market have learnt to expect the unexpected, and bitmain obviously have the incentive and resources to make bch a global system for digital cash so it's likely they will keep trying for many years if necessary to achieve their goal, and the other side just doesn't have the same financial and mining resources.

Most crypto users just want a version of Bitcoin that scales , is cheap and easy to use, and remains as decentralised and 'unfuckable' by governments as possible, they don't really care about the history, and if the flippening happens everyone will still be using BITCOIN.

IT really comes down to which side has more resources to move enough of the people who don't know or care too much about the deeper history of the scaling war to their side, and that's bch now, and even if it takes many years it's  the most likely outcome.

I'm thinking of switching to 60:40 in my portfolio now, and at today's conversion rate that feels like a great deal, but honestly, like I said above, I expect the unexpected, and maybe Bitcoin core has some powerful friends in the wings willing to match bitmain, but I suspect most Bitcoin core holders will switch pretty fast when we approach parity and momentum is clearly on bitmain and bch side.

At parity switching costs nothing, doing it before makes you money , imo bitmain's support for bch means it's  not going away, and most crypto users are fickle, and don't care, they just want a Bitcoin that works, and bch does.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

This will happen nearly automatically over some period of time - use case are constantly bespoke cheap global secure eCash (on-chain) transactions first - the only killer app - , and sure with growing value behind, since use and value are correlated by the socioeconomically network effect - all included in the single barrier free Bitcoin Cash system.

Some gimmicks like ICOs and decent smart scripting might speed that up a bit, but the eCash case is the most important underlying feature that is not debatable.

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

I wonder how long this project exists

Since 2009 January 03.

and how long will it last?

Presumably for decades, if not centuries. Join us on this journey of discovery.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

artificial pumps combined with screwing with mining difficulty and spamming the bitcoin blockchain is not how something else wins out.

If you think that those factors were any more than silly slideshows, you have not been focusing on the core.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Pages: « 1 ... 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 [796] 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: