Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2020, 01:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 [821] 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 928 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 690993 times)
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 3381

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:31:39 AM

So, you think Gavin meets Craig in person and he offers the same evidence as everybody else? You don't think Gavin would have used personal communications he had with satoshi to check if Craig was legit, like ask for dates and contents of emails and forum messages? Gavin wasn't fooled, and afaik witnessed in person Craig using satoshi's priv keys.

You're being bullheaded about the fact that Craig obtained the keys from the bitcoin blockchain. He used recycled keys that were out in the public and obtainable by anybody. Its impossible for Gavin to have communicated with Satoshi about the matter because he hadn't communicated with him in over 4 (maybe even 5) years by that point.

Craig wants the situation we have, many doubters, he likes the uncertainty.

Nobody gives a flying fuck what Craig wants. He's clearly a sociopathic narcissist and he hasn't contributed anything of note to the crypto community in his pursuit of even more money. He's an extremely crass, divisive figure hellbent on fooling the weak-minded into believing he is Satoshi for purpose of quenching his insatiable ego.

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███

████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████

█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████

IIII★ ‎
‎ ★
█▀▀ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀  ▄███▄
▀▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█  ▀███▀
▄▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                       █

████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███

‎ ★
UP
TO
15%...CASH BACK
EVERY SPIN
IIII..PLAY NOW..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomboom

Activity: 1063
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:49:13 AM

So, you think Gavin meets Craig in person and he offers the same evidence as everybody else? You don't think Gavin would have used personal communications he had with satoshi to check if Craig was legit, like ask for dates and contents of emails and forum messages? Gavin wasn't fooled, and afaik witnessed in person Craig using satoshi's priv keys.

You're being bullheaded about the fact that Craig obtained the keys from the bitcoin blockchain. He used recycled keys that were out in the public and obtainable by anybody. Its impossible for Gavin to have communicated with Satoshi about the matter because he hadn't communicated with him in over 4 (maybe even 5) years by that point.

Craig wants the situation we have, many doubters, he likes the uncertainty.

Nobody gives a flying fuck what Craig wants. He's clearly a sociopathic narcissist and he hasn't contributed anything of note to the crypto community in his pursuit of even more money. He's an extremely crass, divisive figure hellbent on fooling the weak-minded into believing he is Satoshi for purpose of quenching his insatiable ego.

I have no idea why Craig chose to prove to Gavin conclusively in private using methods that satisfied Gavin, and then use a method in public that obviously attracts the criticism you and others make, but that is what he did. Gavin and Matonis are not idiots, and not profiting from craig afaik, and I am sure the proof he used in person included many aspects including bitcoin priv keys not used publicly, and probably also details of emails and other communications.

Craig wants people like you to do exactly what you are doing, and people like Gavin to know he is satoshi, but why ... Only he knows.

None of us knows the proof gavin saw, all we know is it satisfiec him, and then craig chose to make his public proofs dodgy, but I suspect all will be revealed eventually.
hv_

Activity: 1610
Merit: 599

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:37:30 AM

Nice MoneyButton improvements

https://twitter.com/money_button/status/1045400546633383936

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Memo: 1AHUYNJKPfY7PjVK1hNQFo5LrdGixuiybw  -  https://metanet.icu/
The simple way is the genius way - in Moore's Law and Satoshi's WP we trust.
nutildah
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:10:54 AM

None of us knows the proof gavin saw, all we know is it satisfiec him, and then craig chose to make his public proofs dodgy, but I suspect all will be revealed eventually.

Actually its all very, very public and very easy to understand how Craig was pulling over a fast one on poor Gavin. The debate of whether Craig is a charlatan or not has long been over with. Everybody knows he was lying. Its facetious to pretend its still up in the air.

https://www.ccn.com/gavin-andersen-craig-wright-blog-mistake/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qLI3VIHuKU

Besides, never in any of his public communications was Satoshi 1/10th as big an asshole as CSW is on any given day. And unless CSW has an opposite sleep pattern from 99% of all human beings on earth their sleep cycles do not match up. The reasons why CSW is NOT Satoshi are many and varied and its fallacious of you to continue pretending any doubt remains in the matter.

IIII★ ‎
‎ ★
                                       █

‎ ★
UP
TO
15%...CASH BACK
EVERY SPIN
IIII..PLAY NOW..
boomboom

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

Actually its all very, very public and very easy to understand how Craig was pulling over a fast one on poor Gavin. The debate of whether Craig is a charlatan or not has long been over with. Everybody knows he was lying. Its facetious to pretend its still up in the air.

Besides, never in any of his public communications was Satoshi 1/10th as big an asshole as CSW is on any given day. And unless CSW has an opposite sleep pattern from 99% of all human beings on earth their sleep cycles do not match up. The reasons why CSW is NOT Satoshi are many and varied and its fallacious of you to continue pretending any doubt remains in the matter.

Andresen still thinks CSW is satoshi, and states clearly he wont discuss any of the private personal details that convinced him, as I said before CSW wants guys like you to discredit and doubt him, and you're doing what he wants. He deliberately made the public proof in his blog unbelievable, and his private proof to Andresen believable, all Gavin says now is he regrets getting dragged into the find satoshi game where CSW is for some reason happy to antagonise guys like you. I agree with Gavin though, in retrospect he should not have posted his supportive blog until after craig made a compelling public proof. CSW wants to be the bad guy in bitcoin, who knows why, but he does.
Icutgrass205

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Bitcoin is today what the internet was decades ago

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

CSW is a savant with poor social skills..and hes Australian

Bitcoin, a peer-to-peer electronic cash system for the world. BTC tips are greatly appreciated 35BqJwcycsLDoPrBxmxuh1e4MY7bcDPvGW
boomboom

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

CSW is a savant with poor social skills..and hes Australian

Aussie guys can be quite weird , CSW is pretty normal by down under standards.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-09/in-search-of-trough-man-an-icon-of-sydneys-1980s-gay-scene/8496200
notblox1

Activity: 658
Merit: 156

To the Moon

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:27:17 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

I think that he is the real Faketoshi,
and BitcoinCash is the real Bcash.
There can be only one...

nutildah
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

He deliberately made the public proof in his blog unbelievable, and his private proof to Andresen believable, all Gavin says now is he regrets getting dragged into the find satoshi game where CSW is for some reason happy to antagonise guys like you. I agree with Gavin though, in retrospect he should not have posted his supportive blog until after craig made a compelling public proof. CSW wants to be the bad guy in bitcoin, who knows why, but he does.

OK again, so no public proof = no proof.

He doesn't antagonize me, its people like you who won't let reality damage their extraordinarily unfounded outlook that antagonizes me. You're free to believe what you want, but I prefer to believe in things backed by evidence. I'm sure you also believe BCH is the real bitcoin too so what's the point in continuing this silly discussion. You're only feeding the ego of one of crypto's biggest con artists.

IIII★ ‎
‎ ★
                                       █

‎ ★
UP
TO
15%...CASH BACK
EVERY SPIN
IIII..PLAY NOW..
jojo69
Legendary

Merit: 2452

no FOMO

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:47:38 PM

POMP NAO!

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1483

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:23:47 AM

So then why do so many people in the crypto community trash CSW and call him a scammer when there is legally verified evidence that he was a part of satoshi?

The community has not been presented with legally verified evidence that he was part of satoshi.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:28:47 AM

If Craig was Satoshi, why would he need to pull an elaborate hoax on Gavin Andresen where he presented keys that were already publicly available, embedded in the blockchain?

Careful with your assumptions there.

You have absolutely _no_idea_ what evidence CSW presented to Gavin.

Well, unless you are either Gavin or CSW -- both of which I find extremely unlikely.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:38:17 AM

Absolutely. You have no public proof that CSW is not satoshi.

For the record: I am ambivalent on the matter. He may be; he may not. But you are falling upon the argument of the most fallacious nature. Lack of proof is not proof of the converse.

nutildah
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

For the record: I am ambivalent on the matter. He may be; he may not. But you are falling upon the argument of the most fallacious nature. Lack of proof is not proof of the converse.

And you have no proof that I'm not Satoshi either. Neither have you proof that my grandma is not Satoshi. This is a stupid fucking argument but if you want to continue to believe that a bull-headed narcissist, an egotistical, mean-spirited sociopath is Satoshi, despite an utter lack of evidence, that's your right as a human citizen. Have at it.

There's a raging Flat Earth argument in Off Topic that could probably use your help in its defense.

IIII★ ‎
‎ ★
                                       █

‎ ★
UP
TO
15%...CASH BACK
EVERY SPIN
IIII..PLAY NOW..
bones261
Legendary

Merit: 1823

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

And you have no proof that I'm not Satoshi either. Neither have you proof that my grandma is not Satoshi. This is a stupid fucking argument but if you want to continue to believe that a bull-headed narcissist, an egotistical, mean-spirited sociopath is Satoshi, despite an utter lack of evidence, that's your right as a human citizen. Have at it.

There's a raging Flat Earth argument in Off Topic that could probably use your help in its defense.

LOL Since when is someone being ambivalent suggest that someone "believes" anything? It's like calling someone who is agnostic a religious zealot.  Cheesy
nutildah
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

LOL Since when is someone being ambivalent suggest that someone "believes" anything? It's like calling someone who is agnostic a religious zealot.  Cheesy

Just because you say you are something it doesn't mean you are. Obviously he cares otherwise he wouldn't have injected himself into the discussion. Not like anybody was asking him about his opinion.

Saying I have no proof that somebody isn't some anonymous person is simply rehashing the definition of what "anonymous" is. It's a rather stupid, obvious statement for him to make.

IIII★ ‎
‎ ★
                                       █

‎ ★
UP
TO
15%...CASH BACK
EVERY SPIN
IIII..PLAY NOW..
hv_

Activity: 1610
Merit: 599

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:27:14 AM

Gemini about to launch BCH trading

https://twitter.com/GeminiTrust/status/1045000599778013184

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Memo: 1AHUYNJKPfY7PjVK1hNQFo5LrdGixuiybw  -  https://metanet.icu/
The simple way is the genius way - in Moore's Law and Satoshi's WP we trust.
notblox1

Activity: 658
Merit: 156

To the Moon

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

If he is THE SATOSHI... then why o why Roger the Ver keeps talking about Satoshi like some spirit super creator and btc whitepaper as his gospel ?
Even Bitmain Lord JW called him Fake Satoshi.
Case closed.

sirsplashalot

Activity: 522
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

If he is THE SATOSHI... then why o why Roger the Ver keeps talking about Satoshi like some spirit super creator and btc whitepaper as his gospel ?
Even Bitmain Lord JW called him Fake Satoshi.
Case closed.

The same guy also said:

‘Fuck your mother if you want fuck’

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 312
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

Pigeoncoin got exploited for 230 million of their coins from the bitcoin bug and they have since patched it. Thats one of the alts i know of that the exploit was active on as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 [821] 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 928 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.