Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:32:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703591 times)
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:46:42 PM

IMHO BCH looks interesting, but why everyone's so silent about it? Where is the "roadmap"? What's upcoming? Where are devs? Who are they?
I'd be more than happy to invest in "real BTC", but all I see is anti-BTC propaganda, where are "fundamentals"? For 300$ I can simply buy ETH which is way more transparent with loads of upcoming features. I'm not trolling, just asking for a honest answer.

This guy gets it.

I'm hoarding as much Bitcoin Cash as I can. It's gonna moon sooner or later.
Too greedy. Goodluck on your next milestone. Hoping you won't be a victim of a major dump.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:50:55 PM

Assistant needed: Cannot spend my BCC using standard wallets.

Using any of the windows desktop wallets and then importing my private key shows a zero balance, when block explorers show that I have a balance.

The wallet shows a Transaction for withdrawal on August 2nd using the Bitcoin blockchain, which is why there is a zero balance. The transaction is listed as confirmed yet the TXNID is of course not in the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

Bottom line is I have a BCC balance but no wallet lets me spend it due to some TXN ID nonsense.

I would like to simply create a txn to move my BCC to another address using my private key. Any help appreciated.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
grasshpr

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:38:58 PM

Bought some Agrello tokens with BCH. They required 64 confirmations, but tokens did not appear until after about 100.
I found it interesting they require 64 confirmations for BCH, having lawyers on their team etc (Agrello is a civil law smart contracts project)
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:03:06 PM

Using any of the windows desktop wallets and then importing my private key shows a zero balance, when block explorers show that I have a balance.

The wallet shows a Transaction for withdrawal on August 2nd using the Bitcoin blockchain, which is why there is a zero balance. The transaction is listed as confirmed yet the TXNID is of course not in the Bitcoin Cash blockchain.

Bottom line is I have a BCC balance but no wallet lets me spend it due to some TXN ID nonsense.

I would like to simply create a txn to move my BCC to another address using my private key. Any help appreciated.

Have you exported ALL private keys including your change addresses?

If block explorer shows correct balance, you are probably not on the right chain.

What is "any of the windows desktop wallets" exactly? They might be using blocks from the other chain/client.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:14:49 PM

If block explorer shows correct balance, you are probably not on the right chain.

What is "any of the windows desktop wallets" exactly? They might be using blocks from the other chain/client.

I only exported the ONE private key that had my balance. I had sent all of my coins to one address two days before the fork. I have no idea how a BitcoinABC client can see a txn ID from Aug 2nd, which is on the Bitcoin chain.

I can import all of my private keys, but I don't think that is going to make a difference.

I suppose I may not be on the right chain. I installed Bitcoin Classic and on a brand new desktop, then spent two days downloading the chain. Maybe it pulled from the original chain and not the Bitcoin Cash chain. That seems to be the only reasonable explanation.

So how do I get my BitcoinABC client to point to get the correct chain?

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
DisasterFaster

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:31:35 PM

I only exported the ONE private key that had my balance. I had sent all of my coins to one address two days before the fork. I have no idea how a BitcoinABC client can see a txn ID from Aug 2nd, which is on the Bitcoin chain.

I can import all of my private keys, but I don't think that is going to make a difference.

I suppose I may not be on the right chain. I installed Bitcoin Classic and on a brand new desktop, then spent two days downloading the chain. Maybe it pulled from the original chain and not the Bitcoin Cash chain. That seems to be the only reasonable explanation.

So how do I get my BitcoinABC client to point to get the correct chain?

Don't feel bad I have the same problem. I've installed the Bitcoin Classic wallet and redid the blockchain 3 times plus a reindex and still on the main bitcoin chain ugh. I've poured through this thread and the website and all the block explorers and I cannot find any node list anywhere. I also politely asked for help in this thread for some BCH nodes so I can get synched on the correct chain and be a part of the bitcoin cash community and not even one person has provided any help.

Bitcoin Cash (BCH) sure has some big dreams for their coin to not be providing such simple answers/help to the community such as what are some proper nodes to get synched on the correct chain.... wow.

If you want me and other people to run a node to support the BCH network and you want me and other people to hold/buy/localwallet your BCH coin you need to politely provide answers to people such as myself and this quoted poster as to how we are supposed to synch to the BCH blockchain without wasting days and days of our valuable time.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:50:12 PM

^..guys ,im not sure...but does this help?...
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6qr7my/bitcoin_cash_node_seed_list/

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
DisasterFaster

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:55:50 PM

It's of no value to me. I need to manually configure the .conf file with node that only support the BCH network and your provided link gives no list of IP addresses that I can add to my BCH .conf file.

Again, if BCH wants a loyal community of people to buy/hold/mine/ invest the first step will be to provide quick and valid answers to very very simple community questions like how the heck do we synch a wallet on this chain@!@@  Angry

This will be a reason why BTC is worth $4200 and BCH is worth $300.... you won't help people who wish to be a part...
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:04:06 PM

It's of no value to me. I need to manually configure the .conf file with node that only support the BCH network and your provided link gives no list of IP addresses that I can add to my BCH .conf file.

Again, if BCH wants a loyal community of people to buy/hold/mine/ invest the first step will be to provide quick and valid answers to very very simple community questions like how the heck do we synch a wallet on this chain@!@@  Angry

This will be a reason why BTC is worth $4200 and BCH is worth $300.... you won't help people who wish to be a part...
oooooookay then...i just tried lol  Roll Eyes
sorry it wasnt what you needed...and with that attitude, im not going to try helping you anymore  Kiss

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:45:54 PM

To be totally honest, I really dont get what you all see in BTC or BCH or whatever.
Also, I really can't imagine there are people who are putting their sallaries in something so unpredictable, manipulated, hijacked like BTC or BCH or whatever.
Yesterday I've read that some next-door Joe Doe "is extremely excited" because he bought his first BTC... throwing 4200$ into something like this looks extremely crazy. Am I dumb or I'm missing something?
For example, from my perspective LTC looks like super cool coin with segwit, big blocks, chinese support and so on, but everyone's rushing to buy mega overpriced BTC or this unpredictable BCH.
Is that sheep (network) effect or what?
lack of research, read more and you will see.
 the whole crypto fundamentals are at stake here.

IMHO BCH looks interesting, but why everyone's so silent about it? Where is the "roadmap"? What's upcoming? Where are devs? Who are they?
I'd be more than happy to invest in "real BTC", but all I see is anti-BTC propaganda, where are "fundamentals"? For 300$ I can simply buy ETH which is way more transparent with loads of upcoming features. I'm not trolling, just asking for a honest answer.

Because those at the top of the food chain don't want anyone else to buy just yet. They are snatching up all the cheap BCH they can. It has been incredibly stable around $300 for the past week when most everything else has seen a bit of volatility. Volume has flattened out, and I suspect we will climb the mountain very soon.

DisasterFaster

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:46:43 PM

oooooookay then...i just tried lol  Roll Eyes
sorry it wasnt what you needed...and with that attitude, im not going to try helping you anymore  Kiss

Thanks but you're no help. Me and other people are asking for very very simple help as in NODE IP's for BCH so we can synch the blockchain. And so far not one person has offered a solution. This says a lot about the coin BCH and if you look at other coins IP nodes are obvious in the ANN thread, website etc. and if anyone in the community asks for nodes people will provide them but unfortunately not here ugh. Again, if you want BCH to grow and value and have a loyal community you will need to understand that when people can't synch the blockchain and ask for help and nodes somebody will need to care and also provide helpful information.
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 12:20:32 AM

Does anyone know what's taken into account on the next difficulty adjust will it be the full 2016 blocks or just the ones after the fork ?
Mysticus

Activity: 100
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:21:21 AM

Me and other people are asking for very very simple help as in NODE IP's for BCH so we can synch the blockchain.
I would try the nodes used by Cryptopia which are publicly available:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=BCH
You can click on 'Connections:8' to see their active connections at this time:
addnode=35.158.208.170:8333
addnode=52.66.10.204:8333
addnode=91.121.183.128:8333
addnode=52.65.84.70:8333
addnode=37.59.46.194:8333
addnode=173.23.228.234:8333
addnode=106.14.210.42:8333
addnode=185.50.191.68:8333
DisasterFaster

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:25:29 AM

Me and other people are asking for very very simple help as in NODE IP's for BCH so we can synch the blockchain.
I would try the nodes used by Cryptopia which are publicly available:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=BCH
You can click on 'Connections:8' to see their active connections at this time:
addnode=35.158.208.170:8333
addnode=52.66.10.204:8333
addnode=91.121.183.128:8333
addnode=52.65.84.70:8333
addnode=37.59.46.194:8333
addnode=173.23.228.234:8333
addnode=106.14.210.42:8333
addnode=185.50.191.68:8333

Thank YOu!!!! so much Cheesy

Please add these to the website and the 1st thread of this ANN.  Tongue

One other question what is the correct name of the .conf file for ABC BCH wallet?

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:32:01 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 12:52:43 AM by Mrpumperitis

^ Nice 1...

Now lets get this party started... Grin Grin Grin

noob shake was great today...cant believe people are selling Bitcoin for $300

bch/bcc is now in some seriously strong hands...and they wont sell this cheap...EVER

Time to grab a few more me thinks.  Cool

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:08:00 AM

^ Nice 1...

bch/bcc is now in some seriously strong hands...and they wont sell this cheap...EVER

Time to grab a few more me thinks.  Cool

Well there is a huge market for counterfeit goods not everyone can afford the real deal  Roll Eyes
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:09:42 AM

^ Nice 1...

Time to grab a few more me thinks.  Cool

Well there is a huge market for counterfeit goods not everyone can afford the real deal  Roll Eyes
lols, the real deal is whats on sale...the fake is pumped to dump on the noobie market  Tongue

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:15:57 AM

^ Nice 1...

Well there is a huge market for counterfeit goods not everyone can afford the real deal  Roll Eyes
lols, the real deal is whats on sale...the fake is pumped to dump on the noobie market  Tongue

You mean like 99% of alts lmao I may not like BCH but it's still far superior to the other alts out there just a shame its run by bitmain and looking  at the latest stats bitclubs almost out the game and ViaBTC is just behind that unknown is pushing everyone out
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:45:51 AM

^ Nice 1...

You mean like 99% of alts lmao I may not like BCH but it's still far superior to the other alts out there just a shame its run by bitmain and looking  at the latest stats bitclubs almost out the game and ViaBTC is just behind that unknown is pushing everyone out
calm down calm down ,lol
again i will say...this is not any-altcoin
If Bitcoin Cash gets majority of PoW then it becomes de facto Bitcoin.  (name 1 altcoin that can do that?...you cant cause they cant)

if everything was as simple as you think, life wouldnt be so complex  Cheesy

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:52:45 AM

^ Nice 1...

calm down calm down ,lol
again i will say...this is not any-altcoin
If Bitcoin Cash gets majority of PoW then it becomes de facto Bitcoin.  (name 1 altcoin that can do that?...you cant cause they cant)

if everything was as simple as you think, life wouldnt be so complex  Cheesy

The other alts don't use SHA256 (well most don't) so bit hard to get the majority
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: