Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703575 times)
MartinGandhiKennedy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:00:43 PM

Lauda, your actions show your character, thus showing your motive.
And your statements show your intellect/knowledge or lack thereof. Stop writing nonsense just to rank up the account, alright?

A dead coin is a dead coin. But you make it seem alive.
BCH is a failed altcoin with: 1) Extreme mining centralization. 2) No proven developers. 3) Malicious individuals behind it. Even if no real user touched this with a fork in years, Ver & co have enough money to lose mining and spamming transactions to make it seem alive. Stop drinking the kool-aid and supporting scams.

Lauda, I can taste your fear. Your heartbeat is racing. Your panic. Even this very message you are reading is already showing me the next thing that is occurring within you.

...A lot of people are telling me in trading rooms that they do not want to buy BCH because mining is centralized. I always ask them if they would have refused to buy Bitcoin in 2009 because mining was centralized. The conversation always stops here and I never got an answer.
Rinaze

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:11:13 PM

The movement of Bitcoin Cash shows that it is pretty much just another altcoin. I realized that many people were of the opinion that Bitcoin Cash will take over should the real Bitcoin drop. Can't really see that happening.
I'm not even sure why people would want BCH to become BTC when one of the main person behind BCH split already mentioned that BCH is not BTC.

Bitcoin Cash is the Real Bitcoin, segwitcoin is the fork.

And it is not a become, it already is.  Segwitcoin propaganda has hidden that from the majority.

Also goes to show that the Bitcoin Cash Holders think for their-selves and don't follow a playbook like segwit supporters (that regurgitate everything G.Maxwell says.)

╥Aztek
Why did the team behind BCH NOT declare BCH as the new BTC then? Your argument might make more sense if they did openly say BCH is the new BTC. I might even agree with you too if BCH was declared as the real BTC but why isn't that the case??

The upcoming Segwitx2 (if it happens) is going to call their Segwitx2 as the real BTC and not some other name like BCH.

MartinGandhiKennedy

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:24:11 PM

The movement of Bitcoin Cash shows that it is pretty much just another altcoin. I realized that many people were of the opinion that Bitcoin Cash will take over should the real Bitcoin drop. Can't really see that happening.
I'm not even sure why people would want BCH to become BTC when one of the main person behind BCH split already mentioned that BCH is not BTC.

And it is not a become, it already is.  Segwitcoin propaganda has hidden that from the majority.

Also goes to show that the Bitcoin Cash Holders think for their-selves and don't follow a playbook like segwit supporters (that regurgitate everything G.Maxwell says.)

╥Aztek

Why did the team behind BCH NOT declare BCH as the new BTC then? Your argument might make more sense if they did openly say BCH is the new BTC. I might even agree with you too if BCH was declared as the new BTC but why isn't that the case??

The upcoming Segwitx2 (if it happens) is going to call their Segwitx2 as the real BTC and not some other name like BCH.

Look at the past 2 years of Bitcoin community. The information you ask is everywhere. It is a matter of letting yourself look at it.
Analogy: hundreds of years ago if anyone questioned church and state, they would be ridiculed. Nowadays, if anyone were to question Segwit, they would be ridiculed.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:25:51 PM

╥Aztek
Why did the team behind BCH NOT declare BCH as the new BTC then? Your argument might make more sense if they did openly say BCH is the new BTC. I might even agree with you too if BCH was declared as the real BTC but why isn't that the case??

There's no need to declare Cash the real Bitcoin.
For me, both Cash and Segwit should be considered forks of the original Bitcoin chain.
Now, we just need to wait for the market to handle this mess.
MartinGandhiKennedy

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:33:49 PM

╥Aztek

For me, both Cash and Segwit should be considered forks of the original Bitcoin chain.

Indeed, the market is god. Not who says and does what and not.
Gravitation towards that direction which it gravitates, for the reasons that it gravitates.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:47:48 PM

╥Aztek

Indeed, the market is god. Not who says and does what and not.
Gravitation towards that direction which it gravitates, for the reasons that it gravitates.

Yeah, I do feel your sarcasm   Cheesy
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:21:00 PM

BCH is a failed altcoin...
Argumentation is one thing but BCH is number 3 in https://coinmarketcap.com, it is even bigger than Ripple and Litecoin.

...why do you lie?
You think that a market cap for a currency is valid / significant metric? Damn you've been doing some hard kool-aid. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
winding-coils

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:56:07 PM

BCC had a nice spring back, dead?  Grin

BTC difficulty adjustment soon.

It's looking more and more as if both will coexist for now.

Race to the moon!
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:04:17 PM

lols stupid trolls are back,

now, wheres that blackwidow and the $400 bitcoin cash, going to $50  Cheesy
 has he crawled back into his hole  Cheesy
i was gonna quote him since i qualify according to his previous post about making profits from alts from the begining lol.

next time you run your mouth here about $50 bitcoin cash, make sure you have a bit of substance to your stupid claims young spider

pro tip for you widow...hope you didnt sell your bitcoincash, 0.12 is as cheap as it gets.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:55:40 PM

Race to the moon!

Both will co-exist there is no doubt about this and as for the upcoming difficulty adjust its looking like BTC will increase and BCH will decrease which will probably put BCH ahead in profitability and we know how that will probably turn out  
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:08:44 PM

BCH is a failed altcoin...
Argumentation is one thing but BCH is number 3 in https://coinmarketcap.com, it is even bigger than Ripple and Litecoin.

...why do you lie?
You think that a market cap for a currency is valid / significant metric? Damn you've been doing some hard kool-aid. Roll Eyes

If market size is not a metric for this, then I do not know what is. That is what shows how much money/people in it.

I think there is something wrong with you.

No it does not as it takes into account ALL coins in existence including lost ones i wallets and ones locked up in places like coinbase  

There could be 16M BCH issued and all but 10 for example are lost with 10 people fighting over them saying they are worth 1k that would give a market cap of $16000000000 and you think this is more relevant than millions upon millions giving for example 8M BTC that are not lost a value of 1k with the same market cap of $16000000000

Now lets look at the ones in use
BCH 10x $1000 = $4000
BTC 8000000 x $1000 = $8000000000

Now granted these are unrealistic and made up numbers but it shows why the marketcap is useless

tekmobile

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:09:51 PM

Race to the moon!

Both will co-exist there is no doubt about this and as for the upcoming difficulty adjust its looking like BTC will increase and BCH will decrease which will probably put BCH ahead in profitability and we know how that will probably turn out  

Which date/day will this happen? (Sorry if stupid question)

At current speeds BTC just under 24hours and BCH just over a week
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:11:20 PM

Race to the moon!

let me guess,
it could result in you getting more donations of your new fav coin, bch  Wink Tongue

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:19:09 PM

BCC had a nice spring back, dead?  Grin

Race to the moon!

Which date/day will this happen? (Sorry if stupid question)

At current speeds BTC just under 24hours and BCH just over a week

Thank you. Hm, so this will mean BCH price will probably go up a bit in that time if I understood you correctly.

No it does not work like that the price can even go down the price is what the users determine it is worth depending on how many want to buy or sell

If a greater amount is being sold compared to buyers it goes down and if a greater amount is being bought compared to being sold it goes up it has nothing to do with the difficulty most of the miners will just put hashrate onto which is most profitable

When BCH is more profitable you generally get a lot move over and this causes a huge difficulty increase over a few days making it unprofitable then they all leave again leaving it dead for a day until the emergency difficulty reduction kicks in
HostFat (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:25:43 PM

[AMA] I am Amaury Séchet (/u/deadalnix) Bitcoin ABC lead dev, first implementation of Bitcoin Cash. Ask me anything!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/6y7ssg/ama_i_am_amaury_s%C3%A9chet_udeadalnix_bitcoin_abc/

BITTOPIA - Understanding Bitcoin Cash with Amaury Séchet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j7vTK4eXYM

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:27:29 PM

Race to the moon!

let me guess,
it could result in you getting more donations of your new fav coin, bch  Wink Tongue

Haha no im still 100% behind core sorry to disappoint and I dont't ever expect donations I never push or ask for them but its free to place it in the signature so why not lol

I do make money from the amazon referral links though and some people buy some weird stuff lmao its a good job I have no idea who buys what
MartinGandhiKennedy

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:52:33 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 05:22:17 PM by MartinGandhiKennedy

The only reason people constantly go out of their way to say a coin is dead, or a coin is going to "FOR SURE" die, is because they aren't sure about what they are claiming. Otherwise, they wouldn't even bother typing.

Likewise, the only reason people go out of their way to say a coin is thriving, or a coin is going to "FOR SURE" thrive, is because that's what naturally happens in a community where a coin is growing. (But in a community where a coin is not growing, what naturally happens is no one says a single word for days, weeks, or even months. Good or bad. No one--quite literally--even bothers to care).
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:49:21 PM

The bitcoin cash price dropped below $500 on Chinese exchanges on Tuesday following investor panic about the Chinese ban of initial coin offerings (ICOs).

The ban, which was announced by the People’s Bank of China (PBoC) earlier this week, bars Chinese citizens and residents from hosting or participating in ICOs. The ruling further ordered groups that have already completed ICOs to return the funds to investors. Panic ensued, and traders initiated a massive sell-off that extended far beyond the cryptocurrencies directly affected by the PBoC ruling, including bitcoin cash.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-cash-price-drops-500-chinese-exchanges/
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:00:15 PM

The bitcoin cash price dropped below $500 on Chinese exchanges on Tuesday following investor panic about the Chinese ban of initial coin offerings (ICOs).

The ban, which was announced by the People’s Bank of China (PBoC) earlier this week, bars Chinese citizens and residents from hosting or participating in ICOs. The ruling further ordered groups that have already completed ICOs to return the funds to investors. Panic ensued, and traders initiated a massive sell-off that extended far beyond the cryptocurrencies directly affected by the PBoC ruling, including bitcoin cash.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-cash-price-drops-500-chinese-exchanges/

The ban actually throw almost everyone in red, not just Bitcoin Cash. But there seems to be lots of pumps and dumps with Bitcoin Cash, price volatility is crazy.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:43:13 PM

If market size is not a metric for this, then I do not know what is. That is what shows how much money/people in it.
You are so uneducated that this is hilarious and pathetic at the same time. You're trying to tell me that I can dump $8 billion worth of BCH? Roll Eyes

I think there is something wrong with you.
Take a look in the mirror, and then go back to economics for dummies.

[AMA] I am Amaury Séchet (/u/deadalnix) Bitcoin ABC lead dev, first implementation of Bitcoin Cash. Ask me anything!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/6y7ssg/ama_i_am_amaury_s%C3%A9chet_udeadalnix_bitcoin_abc/
Let me take a guess: paid by either Ver or Jihan. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: