Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:43:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 [776] 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703566 times)
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:45:25 AM

If the average fees of BCH is 0.20$. And if it is use for everydaytransaction.
Knowing that an average person might have 100 transactions per month for every day usage
It would mean that somebody would pay 20 $ every months for using BCH ?
Who would accept to pay 20 $ per month of payment fees ?
Knowing that in the december 2017 peek, the average transaction fees was 0.80 $.
If widely used and accepted , it might even cost 80 to 100 $ every month just for transaction fees ! Its seems ludicrous to think BCH or even Litcion would be used widely for every day usage.
IMO.

But they are not. That’s not even close. Fees are less than a cent and block size has been significantly increased since December 2017. Go to Bitcoin.com and download the BCH wallet and receive a free ~$0.10 transaction if you want proof. You have 2 posts and you are 0/2 on validity of content. Stick to your other account.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

BIG BIG new from the Swiss SIX

https://memo.cash/post/3ba4660db765b2f1814ab0eb448c861bf431d4c3a159e2400003d1b235d96090

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
sacombank

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

If the average fees of BCH is 0.20$. And if it is use for everydaytransaction.
Knowing that an average person might have 100 transactions per month for every day usage
It would mean that somebody would pay 20 $ every months for using BCH ?
Who would accept to pay 20 $ per month of payment fees ?
Knowing that in the december 2017 peek, the average transaction fees was 0.80 $.
If widely used and accepted , it might even cost 80 to 100 $ every month just for transaction fees ! Its seems ludicrous to think BCH or even Litcion would be used widely for every day usage.
IMO.

But they are not. That’s not even close. Fees are less than a cent and block size has been significantly increased since December 2017. Go to Bitcoin.com and download the BCH wallet and receive a free ~$0.10 transaction if you want proof. You have 2 posts and you are 0/2 on validity of content. Stick to your other account.
Sometime i think bitcoin cash will  replace original bitcoin ,however   bitcoin cash is need  time to grown and popular , original bitcoin have a long time  ,bitcoin cash is new cryptocurrency .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

The best distributed ledger is BCH. 

jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

latest update on this project?

pump

dump

pump

dump

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:14:24 AM

yep and i still want my btc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ07sM5w_Dk
My Story of Being Tortured in Prison. Roger Ver, CEO of Bitcoin.com
This is a brief story of what happened while I was in prison. I have more stories to share, if you enjoy this type of content.
Shocking.
Can't a few hundred millions afford a place (or hotel or whatever) with less horrible curtains? Really shocking.
P.S.: Interesting story though.
I will admit that Roger is a decent story teller; however, he does not really seem to understand the concept of "torture."  
On the other hand, even if he can show that he has various human characteristics and he is empathetic, a lot of this can end up being a distraction (and an appeal to emotion) that takes us away from considering the narcissism that seems to motivate his ongoing involvement in bcash and using bcash as an ongoing attack on bitcoin and deceiving other people (especially dumb people and newbies.. and probably even traps some smarter people into such deceptions in their hopes that bcash will pump relative to bitcoin if they realize the difference) into believing that bcash is some kind of "bitcoin"
Starts off "I am roger ver CEO of bitcoin.com"  do websites have CEO's?  or is he pretending to be important in bitcoin.
Lost my sympathy closed window minutes later, f off loser liar

I feel sorry for roger, been a lot of pressure on him, unsure if it is self inflicted though.
All I got out of that was
Blah, Federal, Blah, Federal, Federal, Blah Blaaaaahhhhh I was brainwashed its not my fault.

Please stay away from the door knob

Gary Davis
https://youtu.be/hJ07sM5w_Dk?t=90
I call bullshit (Roger Ver - A forum to discuss things on the internet), is that all it was.

Yeah Ok roger just fireworks hey
 I ran for California state assembly in 2000

Memory Dealer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=10310

Re: [ANN] Bitcoin Foundation
28-09-2012, 04:52:02

In reality,  I ran for California state assembly in 2000 as a Libertarian / Voluntarist.
I said enough to upset the feds so much that I became the only person in the USA to be prosecuted for selling a legal product
that was also being sold by hundreds of other companies across the USA including http://www.cabelas.com/
http://www.justice.gov/criminal/cybercrime/press-releases/2002/verPlea.htm
There is no freedom of speech.
This is why the world needs Bitcoin, and this is why I support bitcoinfoundation.org

Here is why I think BCH is Bitcoin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vufeM92bfJw

I gave clear and consise reasons why I think that is the case.  Feel free to refute them with logic and evidence.

Yeah Ok

Not that the most decentralized blockchain is the real bitcoin

The one that holds all the illegal transactions from Silk Road

the one that can incriminate some very very big people

Leave the real blockchain alone, gotta catch the criminals (do not protect them)

He wants to hide the truth, the real blockchain
watch the market move see if this news hits home

crims around the world keep putting their foot in it
so many arrests, resignations, suicides, they are panicking, something big coming for them all

so weird a world we live in now, the good winning

Grin
sirsplashalot

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:54:25 AM

This is a brief story of what happened while I was in prison. I have more stories to share, if you enjoy this type of content.
Shocking.
Can't a few hundred millions afford a place (or hotel or whatever) with less horrible curtains? Really shocking.
I will admit that Roger is a decent story teller; however, he does not really seem to understand the concept of "torture."  
On the other hand, even if he can show that he has various human characteristics and he is empathetic, a lot of this can end up being a distraction (and an appeal to emotion) that takes us away from considering the narcissism that seems to motivate his ongoing involvement in bcash and using bcash as an ongoing attack on bitcoin and deceiving other people (especially dumb people and newbies.. and probably even traps some smarter people into such deceptions in their hopes that bcash will pump relative to bitcoin if they realize the difference) into believing that bcash is some kind of "bitcoin"
Starts off "I am roger ver CEO of bitcoin.com"  do websites have CEO's?  or is he pretending to be important in bitcoin.

I feel sorry for roger, been a lot of pressure on him, unsure if it is self inflicted though.
Blah, Federal, Blah, Federal, Federal, Blah Blaaaaahhhhh I was brainwashed its not my fault.

Gary Davis
I call bullshit (Roger Ver - A forum to discuss things on the internet), is that all it was.

Memory Dealer

In reality,  I ran for California state assembly in 2000 as a Libertarian / Voluntarist.
I said enough to upset the feds so much that I became the only person in the USA to be prosecuted for selling a legal product
that was also being sold by hundreds of other companies across the USA including http://www.cabelas.com/
This is why the world needs Bitcoin, and this is why I support bitcoinfoundation.org

I gave clear and consise reasons why I think that is the case.  Feel free to refute them with logic and evidence.

Yeah Ok

Leave the real blockchain alone, gotta catch the criminals (do not protect them)

so many arrests, resignations, suicides, they are panicking, something big coming for them all

Roger just made a raw video about traumatic experiences and you cannot construct a half decent sentence with respect to any counter argument? Are you prepared to publish that on the blockchain or just here on shitcointalk?

Having said this,

Does anyone want to publish this spectific thread on a blockchain related BCH forum such as yours, memo or blockpress?

This might encourage posters to publish beyond their first beer and airdrop incentives.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:03:00 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 02:27:47 PM by Bitbobb

yeah the bigger the BitCoin whisperer the farther to fall.

~the destruction of the sound money in USA "necessitated" the judiciary to rebel and be used for management of risk.  What was once a required duty of the 4th branch (the people abating public nuisances where they find them) is now "the greatest threat to the democracy".

mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:08:06 AM

Shocking.

Gary Davis

Memory Dealer

Yeah Ok

Roger just made a raw video about traumatic experiences and you cannot construct a half decent sentence with respect to any counter argument? Are you prepared to publish that on the blockchain or just here on shitcointalk?

Having said this,
Does anyone want to publish this spectific thread on a blockchain related BCH forum such as yours, memo or blockpress?
This might encourage posters to publish beyond their first beer and airdrop incentives.

This was just an update for recent news
take it how you want

Publish away, Roger knows what I am talking about

I don't think they would want you to
Matter of fact I think that they would love if you stopped talking about this

Grin
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:07:21 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 07:32:01 PM by mymenace

bitcoin cash is good, better than bitcoin.
but out there, there're lots of better coin than both of them, and bitcoin still leading the whole years.
and I think, bitcoincash is no more than a copy of bitcoin and made of some organizations want to control it

Dude I dont get it Smiley

You say it is better than BTC than you say it is just a copy of it.  Huh

Half of the posts here are by bots that copy and past earlier posts which incidently are by bots too  Huh

I do not get it either..

No Bot here just facts

Who would Roger Ver want to run his bitcointalk thread for bitcoin cash'

Who would roger help in the MTGox Hack

Who would roger help in the big block debate

Who would roger help at Cryptsy, Lucky7coin

Who did Roger know at butterfly Labs Asic miners

Who did Roger know in the Silk Road operations under FBI investiagtion,

Why is Roger at the center of it all

I think the community would love to know?HuhHuh

Bitcoin Cash will unravel when Bitcoin implements lightening network

As long as lightning does not mess up the bitcoin blockchain
Keep your legacy address

Bitcoin legacy addresses holds all the illegal transactions from Silk Road, Cryptsy, etc
Leave the real blockchain alone, gotta catch the criminals

Yeah Ok

Roger Ver - until coins are returned - this one knows it all (Keep going down this road and you will find all the hacks, scams, laundering etc)
Fess up

They want the bitcoin legacy addressees eventually gone to hide criminal transactions (Especially Roger)

Or you could just connect the dots...Wikileaks...Bitcoin Blockchain...Silk Road Operations...

Wikileaks and BTC blockchain... how are they connected?

You can write on the blockchain

Wikileaks has put evidence on the blockchain

https://medium.com/blockchain-education-network/how-to-write-stuff-on-the-blockchain-bdae1704f24d

How wikileaks was first involved in bitcoin
At the time satoshi disappeared, wikileaks announced it was using bitcoin as paypal had terminated their account
Satoshi did not want any undue attention and disappeared

keep your bitcoin legacy address

Grin
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

bitcoin cash is good, better than bitcoin.
but out there, there're lots of better coin than both of them, and bitcoin still leading the whole years.
and I think, bitcoincash is no more than a copy of bitcoin and made of some organizations want to control it

Dude I dont get it Smiley

You say it is better than BTC than you say it is just a copy of it.  Huh

Half of the posts here are by bots that copy and past earlier posts which incidently are by bots too  Huh

I do not get it either..

No Bot here just facts

Who would Roger Ver want to run his bitcointalk thread for bitcoin cash'

Who would roger help in the MTGox Hack

Who would roger help in the big block debate

Who would roger help at Cryptsy, Lucky7coin

Who did Roger know at butterfly Labs Asic miners

Who did Roger know in the Silk Road operations under FBI investiagtion,

Why is Roger at the center of it all

I think the community would love to know?HuhHuh

Bitcoin Cash will unravel when Bitcoin implements lightening network

As long as lightning does not mess up the bitcoin blockchain
Keep your legacy address

Bitcoin legacy addresses holds all the illegal transactions from Silk Road, Cryptsy, etc

Yeah Ok

Roger Ver - until coins are returned - this one knows it all (Keep going down this road and you will find all the hacks, scams, laundering etc)
Fess up

They want the bitcoin legacy addressees eventually gone to hide criminal transactions (Especially Roger)

Or you could just connect the dots...Wikileaks...Bitcoin Blockchain...Silk Road Operations...

Wikileaks and BTC blockchain... how are they connected?

You can write on the blockchain

Wikileaks has put evidence on the blockchain

https://medium.com/blockchain-education-network/how-to-write-stuff-on-the-blockchain-bdae1704f24d

How wikileaks was first involved in bitcoin
At the time satoshi disappeared, wikileaks announced it was using bitcoin as paypal had terminated their account
Satoshi did not want any undue attention and disappeared

keep your bitcoin legacy address

This last post did not convey any information that I can detect. 

jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

please advise next pump

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

BCH has a long way to fall yet. It still trades on hype ATM. Floor should be somewehre around 0.06btc IMO.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:45:10 AM

BCH has a long way to fall yet. It still trades on hype ATM. Floor should be somewehre around 0.06btc IMO.

neat story ico shill

J_A_Bankster

Activity: 138
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:11:44 AM

I disagree... 0.055 was the initial sell off bottom at the start of August 2017.... Then next time BCH got sold off support took over at 0.06.... This April support came in on 0.09 and now we are not falling below 0.1 it seems.... next threshold will be a pump above 0.2 which will be the new bottom going forward imo...

Game theory suggests that the market will push BCH towards (a degree of) parity with BTC soon enough... Not even because of a flippening but merely because the market can do this and there are insane amounts of profit to trade of such a swing...

Unless you borrow your ideas and opinions from talking heads in the eco system, any critical analysis tends to show what is written on the wall... BCH trades on fractal patterns, like BTC from 2009-2014... every fractal dwarfs the previous one...a $10k BCH per coin will happen sooner than later
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

.a $10k BCH per coin will happen sooner than later

Ah here now.You dont really believe that do you?

Faketoshi is dumping all his stack to pay for that lambo and all those yachts and planes he charters so he can take selfies of his lard ass while giving you all the fat finger  Grin Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
J_A_Bankster

Activity: 138
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:36:47 AM

Faketoshi is dumping all his stack to pay for that lambo and all those yachts and planes he charters so he can take selfies of his lard ass while giving you all the fat finger  Grin Grin

Seriously? you think Bitcoin Cash relies on Craig Wright selling or buying coins? Honestly, why do you even bother to waste time on visiting this forum and making effort to post comments if you only manage to produce the type of reasoning of an 8yr old's level of thinking....?

sirsplashalot

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

Faketoshi is dumping all his stack to pay for that lambo and all those yachts and planes he charters so he can take selfies of his lard ass while giving you all the fat finger  Grin Grin

And to pay his employees at nchain? Craig Wright is heavily invested into Bitcoin Cash development. Why would someone doing so dump their share?

I think you’ve got Craig Wright and FluffyPony mixed up. Craig Wright is the good looking Australian Dude  (no homo)

Keep in mind Craig Wright tried to start the first ever Bitcoin Bank in 2014. Satoshi or not (which is unconfirmed either way)  he’s got serious capital. Given he’s actually a cryptographer/mathematician, I’m sure he knows how to manage his capital.

mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2414

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

I disagree... 0.055 was the initial sell off bottom at the start of August 2017.... Then next time BCH got sold off support took over at 0.06.... This April support came in on 0.09 and now we are not falling below 0.1 it seems.... next threshold will be a pump above 0.2 which will be the new bottom going forward imo...

Game theory suggests that the market will push BCH towards (a degree of) parity with BTC soon enough... Not even because of a flippening but merely because the market can do this and there are insane amounts of profit to trade of such a swing...

Unless you borrow your ideas and opinions from talking heads in the eco system, any critical analysis tends to show what is written on the wall... BCH trades on fractal patterns, like BTC from 2009-2014... every fractal dwarfs the previous one...a $10k BCH per coin will happen sooner than later

That's not game theory, that's wishful thinking. Unlucky for you, people aren't interested in centralized currencies especially when confirmed scammers/liars/fraudsters are the main promoters of them.

Bcash (BCC) is no different than Bitconnect (BCC) and will also share the same fate.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 ... 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 [776] 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: