Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 [781] 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703572 times)
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2078

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

Bitcoin is the most successful of all fork coins and is Bitcoin's biggest competitor.

I agree
I disagree. BTC is a fork of the original BTC making it the most successful fork lol

$100,000 BTC in one hour

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:25:19 AM

Bitcoin is the most successful of all fork coins and is Bitcoin's biggest competitor.

I agree
I disagree. BTC is a fork of the original BTC making it the most successful fork lol

No no no

The Bitcoin BTC is the original fork whilst making the BTC Blockchain the most successful  Grin Grin Grin

Grin
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:46:17 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 12:14:35 PM by mymenace

bch is better than btc and truely the only right chain
Jr member with 52 activity gets his first merit point for saying bch is better than btc.....shocking
lol, pump me up to senior member please, bch is wayyyy better than bitcoin, they might co-exist together as each is a unique identity, one is more like peer to peer, the other is like store of value

Who would Roger Ver want to run his bitcointalk thread for bitcoin cash
Who would Roger help in the MTGox Hack
Who would Roger help in the big block debate
Who would Roger help at Cryptsy, Lucky7coin
Who did Roger know at butterfly Labs Asic miners
Who did Roger know in the Silk Road operations under FBI investigation
Who did Roger know from Liberty Reserve Scandal
Why is Roger at the center of it all

Gotta hide the real blockchain hey Roger
Bitcoin thanks

All this aside, let’s put some reality into this debate.
I live in Venezuela where central banks have essentially failed. Despite this failure, merchants still have yet to adopt Bitcoin as payment due to fees, some use Bitcoin Cash and this is growing. But for the most part I have to use BTC regardless because localbitcoins is BTC.
If you follow @Dolartoday on twitter you’ll see 1 USD was trading at ~100,000 Bolivars in January to ~3,500,000 Bolivars today. For this reason I have to sell BTC at least 3 days a week. Those fees actually add up to more than my partners medical doctor salary per month.
When I see such irrelevant Roger Ver accusations and much worse idiots like Tone ‘No-brain’ Vays and Jimmy ‘always-wrong’ Song in their stupid cowboy hats trying to hide the fact the fact that they are balding out of Core BTC stress saying things like: ‘bcash is irrelevant,’ and ‘Roger Ver Scam’ LOL Faketoshi and centralization, BitPico H4x0r, only store of value!
You look like fucking idiots denying real world solutions subject to a global population. Look at our population growth and tell me the blocksize increase doesn’t correlate such rapidity. Putforth a half decent argument for once over there on the Core side with more than just baseless accusations and Roger Ver conspiracies.
What has my points got to do with you using Bcash, go ahead not stopping Bcash at all, Bcash away, Just sayin Bcash is not Bitcoin and a reminder leave the Blockchain alone.
.."Put forth a half decent argument for once over there on the Bcash side with more than just baseless accusations and Roger Ver conspiracies."...
I agree, Have you got anything?
Did you read past my argument on fees being higher then a doctors salary in Venezuela?
I see you managed to say ‘Bcash’ 5 times in 2 sentences. Further proving my point  Roll Eyes
Yes and what point.  
this point might affect your transactions, I hope not, this guy Roger has been screwing with peoples investments for a long time

Nick Szabo once said that "Bitcoin Cash is centralized sockpupptery". Bitpico is now proving it true.
https://twitter.com/bitPico/status/1017514874291843072
We now understand the centralized nature of #bcash $bch. It is just a UAHF (user activated hard fork) Sybil setup to force the hands of all nodes and miners in the ecosystem. Without this setup @JihanWu & @rogerkver are powerless to control their network. #bitcoin #nodes #matter
Forcing the decentralized portion of the network to upgrade to a hard fork codebase via a centralized Sybil attack is nonsensical? You do realize a #bcash $bch hard fork is scheduled and they are using these nodes to force the hands of the entire network. #blockchain #ignorance
Roger Ver is always convincing everyone in the community about the "non-mining nodes do not matter" narrative for good reason. Always be cynical if you see someone else saying it in the forum.
Some newbies might not know who is Nick Szabo. Read this, https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/genesis-files-bit-gold-szabo-was-inches-away-inventing-bitcoin/

Remember i am not here to prove anything, just provide you with information that is already known.

Bcash Highly centralized at Alibaba
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-cash-network-highly-centralized-49-of-all-nodes-run-on-alibabas-facilities-bitpico/
“The [Bitcoin Cash] attack has been started; it will continue to run as we work to amplify it over the coming months. We expect to have 5000 Bcash attack nodes in roughly 6 weeks and then we will multi-fork the chain. @rogerkver will now cry,” Bitpico tweeted at the time.
Bitpico members are, however, not alone in accusing the Bitcoin Cash network of lacking decentralization. Last year in December Bitcoin developer Nick Szabo made similar accusations. Earlier in the year, a project manager at the Identity Division of Microsoft alluded to Bitcoin Cash by criticizing blocksize increases as being anti-decentralization. At the time Bitcoin Cash was planning to increase its blocksize fourfold from 8MB to 32MB and this was eventually realized in May.
...."Dr Craig S Wright Verified account @ProfFaustus Jul 10
The best way to destroy Bitcoin, add something like OP_EXEC.
Tech solutions to problems that do not exist.
People with ETH envy should just work on ETH. They might then finally understand why these asinine ideas are such shit.".....

They want the bitcoin blockchain gone because it holds the evidence of the liberty reserve scandal as well
Why they all looking at Bcashers as Satoshi (obvious these punks want bitcoin dead, not defeated, not replaced, GONE!!!)
It is and always has been since 2008 a Currency War
liberty reserve scandal - Remember that one Roger, Craig

‘It’s time roger’?
Time for what? another dinner with another billionaire as Roger did last night? I’m sure you’re comments more significant to Roger though.
..."another dinner with another billionaire (we know why Roger knows these people, their the ones behind Roger - Oops) as Roger did last night? I’m sure you’re comments more significant to Roger though."...
Time for what? with the millions now funded, get the coins back. Great thing is I have all the evidence.

for someone who claims to be presenting information I am sure having a hard time to find any actual information.  Maybe keep your day job.  

Grin Grin Grin  does not know how to right click and search google
Who would roger help in the MTGox Hack

Everything you wanted to find on Roger
Who would roger help in the big block debate
Who would roger help at Cryptsy, Lucky7coin
Who did Roger know in the Silk Road operations under FBI investiagtion,
Who did Roger help with Liberty reserve scandal

Its like you believe people think you have words of wisdom

http://monezy.com/news/bitcoin-news/us-national-security-agency-develops-system-to-identify-bitcoin-users-say-leaked-docs/

so with all your posting here you cannot post the link or the relevant info for the people to review?
The mt. Gox people are in court so why then is roger not in court also?  Are you claiming the courts were tricked by Rogers ability to do fraud undetected from the investigators?  
Interesting how you post links to stuff that is from left field like what e. snowden said regarding digital money users being followed yet you cannot make your point when it comes to roger.  I think you have a peculiar definition of fraud that is shared by no one with any type of brainpower.
I personally think you are attempting to keep people from learning about the real bitcoin [BCH] and therefore are more of a fraud then roger ever will be.  Good people make honest mistakes and many times it is risky to endorse a private company because they could fail.  Have you ever considered that in your world view or is that too much for you to consider??
Are you claiming the courts were tricked by Rogers ability to do fraud undetected from the investigators.
Thanks for the tip

..."Good people make honest mistakes and many times it is risky to endorse a private company"... (Does not mean you need to help them hide the evidence)
In my world view, when you have knowledge of a crime, you send it to the authorities

The Bitcoin Foundation’s Flawed Membership Structure
TBF was formed in September 2012 by Gavin Andresen, Jon Matonis, Patrick Murck, Peter Vessenes, Roger Ver, Charles Schrem and Mark Karpeles.  (hmmmm all the crims)
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-foundation-members-resigning-brock-pierce-controversy/
And ask Roger about Brock and his connection to the Clinton Foundation
How much bitcoin went to Hillary
Future proves past
And you..please...
STFU  Cheesy..
go create a new thread..."i got rogered" and tell everyone where you got hurt... Tongue
Grin Grin Grin No
"You all got rogered"
I doin fine, Just helpin the crypto community
if we all did, then why are you saying it here?
as i said...make a thread and show everything you have, in a nice tidy thread where info you give can be accessed easily.
This is Bitcoin cash thread...and if your gembitz its bti thread lols....
its not a thread for giving personal opinions on any individuals.
Thank you

I like all the connections in one spot they look rather damaging do they not?

One more for all you bcashers

Craig Wright - Bcash King

either way, we won't know the truth. at least for us it will remain a mystery, as it concerns the personal safety of Satoshi Nakomoto. Just imagine, if the world knew the identity of the founder, he would be put on international wanted list in many countries, all because our world is full of greedy and evil people.
but I still hold the view that our administrator theymos knows the identity of this person, and perhaps he is part of the Satoshi team. Despite this, I think that this person will be a long time to thank, as many users have already done. Smiley
Satoshi Nakamoto

This is completely irrelevant in this instance as;
Dave Kleiman is now deceased.

Craig Wright has already asserted himself to be Satoshi Nakamoto and is re-asserting BCH as the main BTC chain.

I, myself have nothing to lose in this regard, if I can help seek truth and justice then I will. TBH I would quite like to get some of my hard earned 'money' back myself! Grand larceny is a crime.
Most importantly, there are people like you who are willing to fight for justice and truth. After all, we all know that the power is in the truth. I'm certainly powerless to help you, but I would be very happy if you could get justice in this matter.

Here, here! Thank you.

For the record, logs I have are stored in multiple locations and I have also made sure that people who I can assume to trust in the Bitcoin space know my identity.

Shall we take a road down Bitinstant Roger?
 Shocked they just keep piling up

No MtGOX is better...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4SCAw264qM
Luv the video Roger
Roger Ver 6-8 months before mtgox's shutdown:
"they look good to me I looked at their internal records and all is fine here...I support mtgox and mark"
Loooooooooool
Looool nice.

How about Cryptsy

Marshall F$%kin Long

I will give 5 bitcoin to anyone who can get Roger to return all coins to all cryptsy and mtgox users.

Grin
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:31:42 PM

Fun over trolls

https://twitter.com/yhaiyang/status/1018117523122749440?s=19

Business wins

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

Jr member with 52 activity gets his first merit point for saying bch is better than btc.....shocking
lol, pump me up to senior member please, bch is wayyyy better than bitcoin, they might co-exist together as each is a unique identity, one is more like peer to peer, the other is like store of value

Bitcoin thanks

I live in Venezuela where central banks have essentially failed. Despite this failure, merchants still have yet to adopt Bitcoin as payment due to fees, some use Bitcoin Cash and this is growing. But for the most part I have to use BTC regardless because localbitcoins is BTC.
If you follow @Dolartoday on twitter you’ll see 1 USD was trading at ~100,000 Bolivars in January to ~3,500,000 Bolivars today. For this reason I have to sell BTC at least 3 days a week. Those fees actually add up to more than my partners medical doctor salary per month.
When I see such irrelevant Roger Ver accusations and much worse idiots like Tone ‘No-brain’ Vays and Jimmy ‘always-wrong’ Song in their stupid cowboy hats trying to hide the fact the fact that they are balding out of Core BTC stress saying things like: ‘bcash is irrelevant,’ and ‘Roger Ver Scam’ LOL Faketoshi and centralization, BitPico H4x0r, only store of value!
You look like fucking idiots denying real world solutions subject to a global population. Look at our population growth and tell me the blocksize increase doesn’t correlate such rapidity. Putforth a half decent argument for once over there on the Core side with more than just baseless accusations and Roger Ver conspiracies.
What has my points got to do with you using Bcash, go ahead not stopping Bcash at all, Bcash away, Just sayin Bcash is not Bitcoin and a reminder leave the Blockchain alone.
.."Put forth a half decent argument for once over there on the Bcash side with more than just baseless accusations and Roger Ver conspiracies."...
Did you read past my argument on fees being higher then a doctors salary in Venezuela?
I see you managed to say ‘Bcash’ 5 times in 2 sentences. Further proving my point  Roll Eyes
Yes and what point.  
this point might affect your transactions, I hope not, this guy Roger has been screwing with peoples investments for a long time

Nick Szabo once said that "Bitcoin Cash is centralized sockpupptery". Bitpico is now proving it true.
We now understand the centralized nature of #bcash $bch. It is just a UAHF (user activated hard fork) Sybil setup to force the hands of all nodes and miners in the ecosystem. Without this setup @JihanWu & @rogerkver are powerless to control their network. #bitcoin #nodes #matter
Forcing the decentralized portion of the network to upgrade to a hard fork codebase via a centralized Sybil attack is nonsensical? You do realize a #bcash $bch hard fork is scheduled and they are using these nodes to force the hands of the entire network. #blockchain #ignorance
Roger Ver is always convincing everyone in the community about the "non-mining nodes do not matter" narrative for good reason. Always be cynical if you see someone else saying it in the forum.
Some newbies might not know who is Nick Szabo. Read this, https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/genesis-files-bit-gold-szabo-was-inches-away-inventing-bitcoin/

Remember i am not here to prove anything, just provide you with information that is already known.

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-cash-network-highly-centralized-49-of-all-nodes-run-on-alibabas-facilities-bitpico/
“The [Bitcoin Cash] attack has been started; it will continue to run as we work to amplify it over the coming months. We expect to have 5000 Bcash attack nodes in roughly 6 weeks and then we will multi-fork the chain. @rogerkver will now cry,” Bitpico tweeted at the time.
Bitpico members are, however, not alone in accusing the Bitcoin Cash network of lacking decentralization. Last year in December Bitcoin developer Nick Szabo made similar accusations. Earlier in the year, a project manager at the Identity Division of Microsoft alluded to Bitcoin Cash by criticizing blocksize increases as being anti-decentralization. At the time Bitcoin Cash was planning to increase its blocksize fourfold from 8MB to 32MB and this was eventually realized in May.
People with ETH envy should just work on ETH. They might then finally understand why these asinine ideas are such shit.".....

They want the bitcoin blockchain gone because it holds the evidence of the liberty reserve scandal as well
Why they all looking at Bcashers as Satoshi (obvious these punks want bitcoin dead, not defeated, not replaced, GONE!!!)

‘It’s time roger’?
Time for what? another dinner with another billionaire as Roger did last night? I’m sure you’re comments more significant to Roger though.
..."another dinner with another billionaire (we know why Roger knows these people, their the ones behind Roger - Oops) as Roger did last night? I’m sure you’re comments more significant to Roger though."...
Time for what? with the millions now funded, get the coins back. Great thing is I have all the evidence.

for someone who claims to be presenting information I am sure having a hard time to find any actual information.  Maybe keep your day job.  

http://monezy.com/news/bitcoin-news/us-national-security-agency-develops-system-to-identify-bitcoin-users-say-leaked-docs/

so with all your posting here you cannot post the link or the relevant info for the people to review?
The mt. Gox people are in court so why then is roger not in court also?  Are you claiming the courts were tricked by Rogers ability to do fraud undetected from the investigators?  
Interesting how you post links to stuff that is from left field like what e. snowden said regarding digital money users being followed yet you cannot make your point when it comes to roger.  I think you have a peculiar definition of fraud that is shared by no one with any type of brainpower.
I personally think you are attempting to keep people from learning about the real bitcoin [BCH] and therefore are more of a fraud then roger ever will be.  Good people make honest mistakes and many times it is risky to endorse a private company because they could fail.  Have you ever considered that in your world view or is that too much for you to consider??
Are you claiming the courts were tricked by Rogers ability to do fraud undetected from the investigators.
Thanks for the tip

..."Good people make honest mistakes and many times it is risky to endorse a private company"... (Does not mean you need to help them hide the evidence)
In my world view, when you have knowledge of a crime, you send it to the authorities

TBF was formed in September 2012 by Gavin Andresen, Jon Matonis, Patrick Murck, Peter Vessenes, Roger Ver, Charles Schrem and Mark Karpeles.  (hmmmm all the crims)
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-foundation-members-resigning-brock-pierce-controversy/
Future proves past
And you..please...
STFU  Cheesy..
go create a new thread..."i got rogered" and tell everyone where you got hurt... Tongue
Grin Grin Grin No
"You all got rogered"
as i said...make a thread and show everything you have, in a nice tidy thread where info you give can be accessed easily.
Thank you

either way, we won't know the truth. at least for us it will remain a mystery, as it concerns the personal safety of Satoshi Nakomoto. Just imagine, if the world knew the identity of the founder, he would be put on international wanted list in many countries, all because our world is full of greedy and evil people.
but I still hold the view that our administrator theymos knows the identity of this person, and perhaps he is part of the Satoshi team. Despite this, I think that this person will be a long time to thank, as many users have already done. Smiley
Satoshi Nakamoto

Craig Wright has already asserted himself to be Satoshi Nakamoto and is re-asserting BCH as the main BTC chain.

I, myself have nothing to lose in this regard, if I can help seek truth and justice then I will. TBH I would quite like to get some of my hard earned 'money' back myself! Grand larceny is a crime.
Most importantly, there are people like you who are willing to fight for justice and truth. After all, we all know that the power is in the truth. I'm certainly powerless to help you, but I would be very happy if you could get justice in this matter.

Here, here! Thank you.

For the record, logs I have are stored in multiple locations and I have also made sure that people who I can assume to trust in the Bitcoin space know my identity.

No MtGOX is better...
Luv the video Roger
"they look good to me I looked at their internal records and all is fine here...I support mtgox and mark"
Loooooooooool
Looool nice.

How about Cryptsy

Marshall F$%kin Long

I will give 5 bitcoin to anyone who can get Roger to return all coins to all cryptsy and mtgox users.

Roger has literally funded the most BTC and BCH startups and charity related crypto donations, hypothetically if Roger was a thief, he's Robin Hood.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Mauthecat

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

Hi all, who wants to help me do some good with cryptocurrencies? Please watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UO8tVi_BEg

Even the smallest donation can save a life!

Bitcoin Cash
1EVWMBhXPJkE1JWPGUhQvtex2GWFoK7jYZ

Thanks for caring
Paw from Mau the Cat
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:54:27 PM

It is not the worst idea to have some independent watchdog checking / rating / do proper due diligence and financial control of such crowdfunding businesses?

https://old.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/8z1m2m/offering_crowdfunding_fund_management/

To get better independence we should have at least about four or more of watchdogs (alias PWC, EY, Deloitte, ...)

Many ICOs would ve never ever appeared or could ve been brought into success zone.

cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:56:27 PM

Agree, but have you thought why?
zenfo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

The price of Bitcoin Cash is very suitable for buying and holding, and there will be a lot of profit in the next 1-2 years. We will have many chances to make money from it.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

I do not remember that Roger Ver asked the community for an opinion on this matter.

Of course he didn't. Roger had fuck-all to do with the creation of Bitcoin Cash. He climbed onboard only after the fork.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:46:49 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 09:06:58 PM by mymenace

Bitcoin thanks

Yes and what point.  

‘It’s time roger’?

Thanks for the tip

Future proves past
And you..please...
STFU  Cheesy..
Grin Grin Grin No
"You all got rogered"
Thank you

Satoshi Nakamoto

Here, here! Thank you.

No MtGOX is better...
Luv the video Roger
Loooooooooool
Looool nice.

How about Cryptsy
Marshall F$%kin Long
..."The same could be said about Roger Ver and Mark Vernon (who is now staying in the Philippines). They both have a lot more coins than I do, fiat and bits."...

https://www.crunchbase.com/person/mark-vernon#section-overview

Roger has literally funded the most BTC and BCH startups and charity related crypto donations, hypothetically if Roger was a thief, he's Robin Hood.

Yes we know Roger PAID PEOPLE OFF, they will be dealt with too, you all know who you are

Roger Ver the SOCIALIST
http://voluntaryist.com/tag/roger-ver-how-i-became-a-voluntaryist/

All these bcash shills on the board and Roger supporters

Time to release all the information, no more games, (sick f$%ks playing with peoples lives) +++

I will give 5 10 bitcoin to anyone who gets Roger Ver to return all cryptsy and mtgox users coins.

Crime: Misleading the public on multiple occasions with his multiple projects advising users that they were safe and OK to use

Grin
cjl1984

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

The price trend of Bitcoin Cash also follows the mainstream BTC, and ETH has made a great adjustment, which seems to have no sign of ending, but the future of BCH will surely break through the historical price.
bitcoinPsycho
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2078

$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

Bitcoin thanks

Yes and what point.  

‘It’s time roger’?

Thanks for the tip

Future proves past
And you..please...
STFU  Cheesy..
Grin Grin Grin No
"You all got rogered"
Thank you

Satoshi Nakamoto

Here, here! Thank you.

No MtGOX is better...
Luv the video Roger
Loooooooooool
Looool nice.

How about Cryptsy
Marshall F$%kin Long
..."The same could be said about Roger Ver and Mark Vernon (who is now staying in the Philippines). They both have a lot more coins than I do, fiat and bits."...

Yes we know Roger PAID PEOPLE OFF, they will be dealt with too, you all know who you are

Roger Ver the SOCIALIST

Time to release all the information, no more games, (sick f$%ks playing with peoples lives) +++

I will give 5 10 bitcoin to anyone who gets Roger Ver to return all cryptsy and mtgox users coins.

Crime: Misleading the public on multiple occasions with his multiple projects advising users that they were safe and OK to use

This is long

$100,000 BTC in one hour
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:18:41 PM
Merited by jbreher (1)

Pls check the O2 levels where you are located..

Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

The price of Bitcoin Cash is very suitable for buying and holding, and there will be a lot of profit in the next 1-2 years. We will have many chances to make money from it.

It is possible that this is so. To be honest, I thought the price would drop to $ 300 at the last drop. But as we all know, not always everything happens as we think. Now you just need to watch. Smiley
phuckit17

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:36:31 AM

so 50% of btrash nodes are  on 1 server stack in China?"?? " face palm" Huh Bitpico gonna azzrape this coin RIP. Grin
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

so 50% of btrash nodes are  on 1 server stack in China?"?? " face palm" Huh Bitpico gonna azzrape this coin RIP. Grin

Lol

You know anything about industrial style networks ?

I d suggest you send all your troll family to such similar hubs here as well:

http://www.datacentermap.com/united-kingdom/slough/equinix-slough.html

mymenace
Legendary

Smile

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:09:18 AM

Bitcoin thanks

Yes and what point.  

‘It’s time roger’?

Thanks for the tip

Future proves past
And you..please...
STFU  Cheesy..
Grin Grin Grin No
"You all got rogered"
Thank you

Satoshi Nakamoto

Here, here! Thank you.

No MtGOX is better...
Luv the video Roger
Loooooooooool
Looool nice.

How about Cryptsy
Marshall F$%kin Long

Roger Ver the SOCIALIST

This is long

so 50% of btrash nodes are  on 1 server stack in China?"?? " face palm" Huh Bitpico gonna azzrape this coin RIP. Grin
Lol
You know anything about industrial style networks ?
I d suggest you send all your troll family to such similar hubs here as well:
http://www.datacentermap.com/united-kingdom/slough/equinix-slough.html

Yeah nah, go down the road for the 10th time with Roger and his paid Shills, such history  Grin Grin Grin

Socialist Shills

or

Community Trolls

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

Grin
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:21:26 AM

When Coinbase started listing Bitcoin Cash, I bought some #BCH at the price of about $2500. Now it is about $800
I have to wait for so long time until BCH can recover its price.

Coinbase team now announcing to consider listing ETC, ADA, XLM...
Similar scenarios may happen then
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

watching this is real fun

https://txstreet.com/

New: The Yours house

Pages: « 1 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 [781] 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: