Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
mevmike

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:15:24 PM

New accounts are not allowed for the airdrop, must have registered before july something... Also rank must be member or higher.
Obviously, if it will not be promoted by senior members and above, with reputation, and a history on this forum, nobody will believe this scam and there will be no stupid ignorants to fall for this scam.

DeepOnion started from the beginning with a lot of it's members as jr. member.
But even with just a bunch of juniors it was still able to promote the Deeponion.
And a lot of what you so called "stupid ignorants" fall for this your so called "scam".
And it continuous to do so...
If what you said is true then there are really a lot of your so called "stupid ignorant" in this world.
Since everyday the community grows in number therefore a lot of people fall for your so called "scam"
Only time will tell if your so called "stupid ignorant" who fall on your so called "scam" will succeed or not.
Yet i am sure that when that time comes your so called "stupid ignorant" who fall for your so called "scam" will not regret their decision to support the DeepOnion.
P.S.
Please...
When you wanted to express your opinion on a topic you don't have to use harsh words in order to be heard...
People will get your point even without such words.
You don't know them that well so why call them with harsh words...
Hopefully you'll understand.....
Have a great day!!!
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:31:28 PM

New accounts are not allowed for the airdrop, must have registered before july something... Also rank must be member or higher.
Obviously, if it will not be promoted by senior members and above, with reputation, and a history on this forum, nobody will believe this scam and there will be no stupid ignorants to fall for this scam.

DeepOnion started from the beginning with a lot of it's members as jr. member.
But even with just a bunch of juniors it was still able to promote the Deeponion.
And a lot of what you so called "stupid ignorants" fall for this your so called "scam".
And it continuous to do so...
If what you said is true then there are really a lot of your so called "stupid ignorant" in this world.
Since everyday the community grows in number therefore a lot of people fall for your so called "scam"
Only time will tell if your so called "stupid ignorant" who fall on your so called "scam" will succeed or not.
Yet i am sure that when that time comes your so called "stupid ignorant" who fall for your so called "scam" will not regret their decision to support the DeepOnion.
P.S.
Please...
When you wanted to express your opinion on a topic you don't have to use harsh words in order to be heard...
People will get your point even without such words.
You don't know them that well so why call them with harsh words...
Hopefully you'll understand.....
Have a great day!!!
Cheesy

Harsh words ? All SCAMMERS deserve harsh words, especially those beggars with deeopnion signature who are scamming daily here on bitcointalk  for a few shitcoins weekly.  Now all of you can go and F..CK yourself.    
bambarmia

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:32:54 PM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

SCAMMERS and CRIMINALS !
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:13:57 AM

Deeponion is 100% designed to enrich the creator. The topic is heavily spammed by paid shills daily to make the illusion of community activity. A lot of hacked accounts used. Dev will censor any negative comment (self-moderated topic) Top 25 wallets are holding 93 % of onions which equals  approximately  35 million dollars. All this wallets belongs to dev and his friends. http://178.62.250.234/richlist Developers airdroped very small amount of onions on the first airdrop and after that banned almost all participants. Now they are airdropping the coins to themselves. Price is pumped up (classic pump and dump)  Developer is well known Russian scammer Vladislav Smolensev  https://empireflippers.com/russian-scammers-vladislav-smolensev-alexandr-smolensev/.  If you want to enrich Russian scammer go ahead.  That mindset of deeponion supporters is similar to this :Hey do you wan´t to vote for satan as president of the world, I give you 50$? Yeah of course, money for free, fuck the world why would I refuse free money?

SCAMMERS and CRIMINALS !
I think no matter how much effort would be put into explaining to you what is deeponion you would still be like that. Its good to criticize someone or something but this can all be done in a nice way no need to be calling someone uneducated words. Just imagine who would believe you if all that comes out of your mouth is bad words. That kind of attitude from someone doenst deserve to be called as a critic or fud. But you are merely a hateful person, support your arguments with fact and not with that kind of act.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:09:01 AM

SCAMMERS and CRIMINALS !
I think no matter how much effort would be put into explaining to you what is deeponion you would still be like that. Its good to criticize someone or something but this can all be done in a nice way no need to be calling someone uneducated words. Just imagine who would believe you if all that comes out of your mouth is bad words. That kind of attitude from someone doenst deserve to be called as a critic or fud. But you are merely a hateful person, support your arguments with fact and not with that kind of act.
You couldn't wake the one who pretends to sleep.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:36:31 PM

Is there a proof that crypto-rainbow is actually Vladislav Smolensev? I was thinking about joining the project, but now I think I won't. The more research I do, the more red flags I see.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
victory1

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:40:26 PM

Saw their marketing spam alot. Good to know it is a scam after all.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:19:52 PM

its scam coin stay away from it

Free palestine
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:40:02 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 02:21:48 AM by dogebearman

Interesting that lotfiuser changed his mind from wanting to join the airdrop to promoting the scam accusation just after he got rejected from the airdrop.

i didnt get accepted for no reason

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:46:46 AM

Interesting that lotfiuser changed his mind from wanting to join the airdrop to promoting the scam accusation just after he got rejected from the airdrop.

I did not apply yet I see the shady scheme here. Defending the feeding hand, how poetic and medieval.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 10:54:46 AM

why you think they dont accept members ?
why members an only sell 10% ?
why they delete every reply on there ann if you say scam but when you try to contact em they dont reply cuz they are busy
dont come and  cry when they scam you

Free palestine
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:27:35 AM

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is ...
A lot of people would say that about Bitcoin. Or about the stock market. Or about reality in general.

Most people follow catch phrases and base their entire life around them. And it's exactly those people who miss out on every opportunity that is thrown at them.
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:30:28 AM

1. Give your friends 1000 coins
2. Make him post about it
3. Half of the forum go nuts and want free $3000 too Cheesy
4. None get it

You seem to know a lot about DeepOnion even just for a newbie.
Either you have a main account that wasn't qualified or was even kicked out of airdrop, or
You could have wanted to join the airdrop as a newbie but cannot because of the current rules...
Maybe one of the reason i said is right or maybe not...
Only you could tell.....
Cheesy
Have a nice day....

Well this is kind of funny... Because my high intelligence AI just caught you in the act, you are indirectly saying you only shill for deeponion because you get "free" coins.

Still everything I said is true. Your 1000 DeepOnion coins will be worth nothing, just look at Torcoin. Hit $3 once then went to cents. Its probably by the same guy.

There is absolutely 0 reason for anyone to buy DeepOnion except maybe some noobs but even they wont fall for the mass shilling because all the naive people are mass shilling until their coins are $0.01 each, instead of making money

So there simply is absolutely 0 people who would ever buy DeepOnion and thats why the price keeps going down til its $0.01. So you wasted days and hours shilling for a coin where 1000 coins will be worth $10. Buy yourself a nice pizza at least, eh?

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
bambarmia

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:37:35 AM

A lot of people would say that about Bitcoin. Or about the stock market. Or about reality in general.

Most people follow catch phrases and base their entire life around them. And it's exactly those people who miss out on every opportunity that is thrown at them.

Dude.. first of all you are using hacked account. And the second thing is that you are just another PAID SHILL from deeponion scam team. You confessed in your posts that you received more then 1200 onions for scam promotion. So now you can go and F..CK  Y...F
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:52:33 AM

Can someone explain where the scam is when you get airdropped coins and you don't buy or send anything over to them? What exactly are they scamming? Your mind? Don't get this at all. Seems legitimate enough to me, only have to spend 5 mins on their forum to see how invested the community is.

vesipyks

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:55:24 AM

Sometimes it seems like there is somewhere a prize out for proving that some coin is a scam. I read the arguments from both sides and it is even really difficult to tell if any of the sides is actually right because the arguments go very emotional instead of being rational. It would be nice to actually have some kind of objective 3rd party who is accepted by most and analyzes and gather info and gives an opinion or states what to watch out for. This pile of FUD is really not helping anyone in my opinion.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:55:48 AM

Dude.. first of all you are using hacked account. And the second thing is that you are just another PAID SHILL from deeponion scam team. You confessed in your posts that you received more then 1200 onions for scam promotion. So now you can go and F..CK  Y...F
I'm not sure where, other than your ass, you pull out your "facts". But anyone can see in my post history that I have clearly stated that I've gotten 811 Onions from two rounds of Airdrop. This number is available to the public on the DO Dashboard as well.
If receiving an Airdrop is being a "paid shill", then so be it. I even defended it for free for weeks before joining by the way.

Either way, look up the definition of a scam, because this isn't one. Not that you would know, seeing how you can't even check post histories when making up lies.
jk_14
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:59:56 AM

Sometimes it seems like there is somewhere a prize out for proving that some coin is a scam. I read the arguments from both sides and it is even really difficult to tell if any of the sides is actually right because the arguments go very emotional instead of being rational. It would be nice to actually have some kind of objective 3rd party who is accepted by most and analyzes and gather info and gives an opinion or states what to watch out for. This pile of FUD is really not helping anyone in my opinion.

I'm as objective as I can be whenever there's a genuine concern raised.

Here's a question from the official DO forum regarding price speculation that I've answered earlier today.

"It's curious because all the predictions are always high predictions. I mean, nobody predicts something negative. So I think that these predictions are not predictions, are wishes or dreams. Maybe I'm wrong, I'd like to be wrong"

Answer:

"That's definitely the right way for you to think to stay safe in crypto. Always be hypercritical and overly paranoid when it comes to investing money.

As far as the DO price is concerned, there is only one reasonable scenario under which the price would drop into oblivion and not at least stay stable within a $1 to $10 range. That scenario would be satisfied if Dev turned out to be a scammer who doesn't actually develop new features for the coin and just tried to set up a very elaborate marketing scheme. However, based on the amount of effort that has gone into this project so far, and based on the fact that Dev is clearly capable of coding sophisticated mechanisms (for Airdrop control etc), it is quite unlikely that this coin would just flatout die and disappear. The chance is not zero, but it's very low.

The earliest date at which we can get additional evidence for the legitimacy of this project is Q4 2017, which is when DeepSend is planned to be implemented. If Dev delivers DeepSend and/or other features on time, it will be a very strong indicator for his long-term dedication to this project. At that time, the price will be very likely to increase quite a lot though.
With that said, it is currently a gamble if you choose to buy DO. At current prices a reasonable 3 year return is in a x10-x100+ range. Once DeepSend gets implemented, your returns get cut down drastically since they will already price in the lowered risk level.
DeepSend itself could easily propel the price to a stable $5 to $10++, which would be almost x10 from current prices in half a year.

In my opinion, the stakes are in favour of DeepOnion and of profits, but you never know what will really happen, so make sure you don't invest more than you can afford to lose. "

As far as the scam accusation against DO goes. The biggest "argument" the accusers have is the fact that there are a few very big addresses in the rich list. However, dev has been transparent about this from the very start. As long as he pays out on schedule, there definitely is no scam. And so far he has done this.
Shouting scam when it's far from being decided is just plain dishonest and scummy behaviour and no legitimate person would claim an outright scam instead of urging for caution instead in this kind of situation.
bambarmia

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:05:31 PM

1. Give your friends 1000 coins
2. Make him post about it
3. Half of the forum go nuts and want free $3000 too Cheesy
4. None get it

You seem to know a lot about DeepOnion even just for a newbie.
Either you have a main account that wasn't qualified or was even kicked out of airdrop, or
You could have wanted to join the airdrop as a newbie but cannot because of the current rules...
Maybe one of the reason i said is right or maybe not...
Only you could tell.....
Cheesy
Have a nice day....

Well this is kind of funny... Because my high intelligence AI just caught you in the act, you are indirectly saying you only shill for deeponion because you get "free" coins.

Still everything I said is true. Your 1000 DeepOnion coins will be worth nothing, just look at Torcoin. Hit $3 once then went to cents. Its probably by the same guy.

There is absolutely 0 reason for anyone to buy DeepOnion except maybe some noobs but even they wont fall for the mass shilling because all the naive people are mass shilling until their coins are $0.01 each, instead of making money

So there simply is absolutely 0 people who would ever buy DeepOnion and thats why the price keeps going down til its $0.01. So you wasted days and hours shilling for a coin where 1000 coins will be worth $10. Buy yourself a nice pizza at least, eh?

You Nailed It !
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

And the debate continues. On the one corner, there are significant number of people who are really convinced that DeepOnion is a scam and on the other hand the community of DeepOnion is growing big. There is money for sure there. I think the amount reserved for DeepOnion for airdrops is really big that is why many people are really attracted to join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: