Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:43:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70293 times)
joshki

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:22:08 AM

When we see >100 Mio Market Cap than I want to see MadMacs face Tongue

New Woo Plugin in implemented. DO commerce link, to integrate DO as payment method. We dominate!

lulz.  Which coin did you copy it from?
joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:23:17 AM

All Cryptos are ponzis.  Heck the stock market is too. What's wrong with that?  We like people paying more than we did.  Gold bugs are always pumping their metal trying to get buyers.   Musical chairs are fun!  Enjoy the ride!

That is probably the best comment of this whole thread Smiley))
For a matter of accuracy you could have mentioned also the whole FIAT monetary system as the Father of ALL Ponzi schemes.

It's the dumbest post of this whole thread, that's for sure.

arrivabazza

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:26:12 AM

All Cryptos are ponzis.  Heck the stock market is too. What's wrong with that?  We like people paying more than we did.  Gold bugs are always pumping their metal trying to get buyers.   Musical chairs are fun!  Enjoy the ride!

If everyone had your knowledge the cryptoworld would be an empty and worthless place. So many truth in one sentence, but indeed the entire economy is like that.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:05:39 AM

All Cryptos are ponzis.  Heck the stock market is too. What's wrong with that?  We like people paying more than we did.  Gold bugs are always pumping their metal trying to get buyers.   Musical chairs are fun!  Enjoy the ride!

No you don't.. your not going to show up here NOOB and blur the lines.
Don't for one second jumble in everything else with this crap.
..not happening NOOB.
I'm not going to let you get away with it.
You are full of fucking god damn shit noob.

For starters the stock market is REGULATED.
Second of all Bitcoin did not have a premine staked by the dev.

Big grins ..but.
Someone has to lose in order for their to be winners.
It's called math investards.

You noob idiots fail to see the house of cards HAS to collapse.. or there would be no profit to take in the first place.
And who gets the most ?
The dev of course.
Which is fine with you all.. you line up to blur the lines of morality so you can get some chump change from the scheme.

You can get arrogant all you want.
FiNCEN had plenty to say to Ripple inc didn't they ?
Paycoin had the FBI on their ass right ?
LEO Coin had the main guys bank accounts seized and a police man hunt for fraud right ?

Let see how big your grins are when the pyramid scheme collapses.

PS:
You don't need "the dev's" to weigh in.
You got veteran users here telling you with out any doubt it's highly scammy.
Such as myself and Lauda.
So there is no need to listen to noob puppet accounts from the fraud pusher dev / team.

If you choose to be a scammy little piece of shit for money then so be it.
..that is your prerogative.
But i will laugh loudly in your face and obnoxiously scream i told you so when it implodes and you suffer the variety of consequences.
Such as ruining all of crypto forever.

Enough with your fucking crypto was heaven before, but investards ate the apple and now we are in hell, shit has always been bad.

Since day fucking one, my veteran friend your veteran dudes were wishing a world war 3 to pump their crypto-currency safe havens.

Now in the age of fidget spinners and get rich quick , you wanna blame the highly ignorant yet techno-savy generations to "invest" in bitcoin ?

Plus, why the fuck i never see you mentioning the elephant in the room ? Tether is the one pumping bitcoin, Not Pajeets. Shit has added 1 billion of crypto-dollars in the last 2 months. Guess what? Bought the fucking market, pumped the price up, and now the market has low supply, and will keep having low supply for a while, as long as tether is printing.

Oh and fuck the bitcoin ideology.

Another noob bluring the lines again.
If you say fuck Bitcoin ideaology then you are effictvly saying "fucking bitcoin"
And as my own brother said in 2013.. "Fuck Bitcoin i just want money"
Same thing i had said to my face.. you have no defense here.
You are all scammy greedy, immoral pieces of shit and YOU WILL suffer the consequences one way or the other guaranteed.

Hey lippy noob..
This topic is about a coin being a scam.
If you are not interested in which coins are scammy then why are you here defending it with weak retorts ?
It's like saying hey everyone eats a grape in the supermarket so you know.. bank robbery is no big deal.
Again.. you noobs posted that retort a few times in the last page here alone.
There is no way to defend this shit coin.. it is far worse than others.

And yes crypto itself is far more scammy then old crypto "heaven".
I don't even need to prove it.. it's a fact.
There was a time here that an ICO was forbidden.
The very idea was so laughable no one had the balls to even try it.
Now ? 20,000 ANN topics and climbing.

Yup, noobs.
Posting more stupid ass scammy bullshit for BTC dust.
While the dev himself gets filthy rich beyond belief.
Hmm maybe i should think of a way to co-opt you greedy idiots myself ?
How much would it cost per investard to get you to do the right thing ?
Morality / Ideology Airdrop / SIG advertising campaign "free coins" ?
Sounds like winner huh ?
Am i makin' your little portfolio's hard ?  Cheesy

PS:
You will never be me.
I am better than you.
I have class and integrity and i support crypto.
You do not.
You are worthless scam pushing pieces of shit.
At the end of the day i am somebody and you are noob pieces of shit losers.

FUD first & ask questions later™
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:44:34 PM

Two stories for that.

1. Around year 2000 during the DotCom NASDAQ bubble I happened to read about a stock higly recommended by Merryl Lynch, Verticalnet, which was around 300-400$ and Merryl Lynch predicted it would go to 600$.
A few weeks later it was 30$. So I bought it, because if Merryl Lynch had said it is good, at 30$ is was clearly a bargain.
A few weeks later it was 3$. Then 1$, And finally only a bounch of cents,
This is the regulated stock market. No thank you.

2. Bitcoin did not have a premine, but Satoshi's stake of estimated over 1 Million BTCs looks very much like an instamine, even though it took him time to mine them - ALONE. He still has those coins.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:13:16 AM

Two stories for that.

1. Around year 2000 during the DotCom NASDAQ bubble I happened to read about a stock higly recommended by Merryl Lynch, Verticalnet, which was around 300-400$ and Merryl Lynch predicted it would go to 600$.
A few weeks later it was 30$. So I bought it, because if Merryl Lynch had said it is good, at 30$ is was clearly a bargain.
A few weeks later it was 3$. Then 1$, And finally only a bounch of cents,
This is the regulated stock market. No thank you.

2. Bitcoin did not have a premine, but Satoshi's stake of estimated over 1 Million BTCs looks very much like an instamine, even though it took him time to mine them - ALONE. He still has those coins.

I have replied to that cliche'd retort more times than i can count since 2013.

Investards..

I am the mother fucker who posted the SEC INVESTOR fraud alert when it was posted online.
I screen capped it and posted the link to the gov website pdf.

Who in crypto is issuing an alert for scam coins (besides the SEC) ?

YOU'RE LOOKIN AT 'EM  Cool

Fuck off with this scammy retarded little clich'd tired old ass game that dragging something else into the debate absolves your scam coin.

IT DOES NOT.
It never will.
But feel free to keep trying.. it amuses me.  Cheesy

You all keep lining up to post stupid garbage and i keep casting a spotlight on it and laughing at you.
Oh and want to talk about the stock market profiteers ?
How many times have i drawn the parallel between housing market derivatives that crashed the planets economy ?
I have pointed that out infinitely since 2013.

Yup, you brought it up then i took it from you then crushed you with it.
Game over pajeet investards.

The reason a pound of butter went from $1 where i live to $6
Was because of greedy assholes like you all here !
The reason tax payers had to pay for bail outs is because of "stock market" greedy assholes like YOU.

Your greed is great and fuck "ideology" mentality is sick and perverse.
Lining up to say bad things that put money in my pocket are good.. makes you look like pieces of shit.
Keep it up.
Next time FiNCEN and the SEC and the IRS and Rev-Can and China and Pakistan.....................
Will have a whole lot more to say to you.  Grin

Most of you here are human garbage.
I have zero respect for you.

I would never touch a rigged scammy coin.
I would never touch an ICO coin.
I would never touch any coin that had a huge premine. (like this one or AUR) <-- another scam airdrop.

So lets recap..
Bitcoin was INSTAMINED by Satoshi, so you know.. this coin is legitRoll Eyes
Hey investards.. you were free to join in weren't you ?
Where were you noobs ? What because he started the thing he is guilty ?
ALL coins are instamined if they are mined.. it's how it works dumb fucks.
What gonna accuse China of a conspiracy because they latched onto mining BTC early too ?

If that is your little defense game here then your in a heap of trouble.

NeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeextCheesy

redmi4x

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:55:05 AM

i always thought this coins is shady. It has no meaning to be alive as some 0185 dev who tought a coin might be a good idea to make him super rich, wich worked out due massiv stupidity of human nature.
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:33:50 AM

And you will all regret that you standed on the Fudders side. This coin is the future of Crypto!

Not a single piece of proof that DeepOnion is a scam can be found in this thread! Hence this thread is a scam, because it claims something that is not true.

If there is please POST IT NEXT and do not just state read the thread, there is nothing to find.

Here are the Dev Updates from the last newsletter: https://deeponion.org/newsletter/15.html

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
youheifule

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:38:10 AM

Oh, is this the face? Ususally I don't want to make quick conclusions, but it doesn't sound all right to me. Will tract it closely and see how it will end.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:37:34 AM

And you will all regret that you standed on the Fudders side. This coin is the future of Crypto!

Not a single piece of proof that DeepOnion is a scam can be found in this thread! Hence this thread is a scam, because it claims something that is not true.

If there is please POST IT NEXT and do not just state read the thread, there is nothing to find.

Here are the Dev Updates from the last newsletter: https://deeponion.org/newsletter/15.html

Wrong because of the reasons outlined it has no future and the proof is how it works.
No rigged sketchy coin will ever achieve success because it will always be viewed in a sketchy light.
It's doomed.

*most people will not want to support a shit coin that was rigged badly by a greedy dev who is and never will be accountable for his premine he's staking.
Or the cloak he weaved to hide in.. how many puppets does he have ?

This whole you'll be sorry FOMO missing out on teh ROI'z mentality may work on some of these greedy immoral idiots.
But *most people I should hope have something called integrity and would not further a project that should have never gotten off the ground in the first place.

This dev's scam coin here is masqueraded as an "Airdrop" simply so he can premine a shit ton of coins and stake them making himself rich.
The fake pseudo airdrop scheme was invented to hide the fact that in order to get your "free" coins you have to do "domination" advertising tasks to get them or advertise on a forum with your Avatar or SIG. (like any classic pyramid scheme in history)
That is called being paid for advertising a rigged scammy coin with false claims of "anon".

People who can do their research will see this is scammy bullshit.
Those that can not probably don't want to and will buy into the scheme regardless.. no matter how scammy it is.

This topic is for people with integrity.
If you are going to say scam coins are great because they paid me money then go start another topic.
This one is about a scam coin and has info for people who care about that.
Some people might want to know.
Some people are already aware that evil Satoshi was sneaky and INSTAMINED Bitcoin.  Cheesy

FUD is posted when it's deserved.
What does FUD stand for ?

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

Wrong because of the reasons outlined it has no future and the proof is how it works.
No rigged sketchy coin will ever achieve success because it will always be viewed in a sketchy light.
It's doomed.

*most people will not want to support a shit coin that was rigged badly by a greedy dev who is and never will be accountable for his premine he's staking.

This whole you'll be sorry FOMO missing out on teh ROI'z mentality may work on some of these greedy immoral idiots.
But *most people I should hope have something called integrity and would not further a project that should have never gotten off the ground in the first place.

This dev's scam coin here is masqueraded as an "Airdrop" simply so he can premine a shit ton of coins and stake them making himself rich.
The fake pseudo airdrop scheme was invented to hide the fact that in order to get your "free" coins you have to do "domination" advertising tasks to get them or advertise on a forum with your Avatar or SIG. (like any classic pyramid scheme in history)
That is called being paid for advertising a rigged scammy coin with false claims of "anon".

Those that can not probably don't want to and will buy into the scheme regardless.. no matter how scammy it is.

If you are going to say scam coins are great because they paid me money then go start another topic.
Some people are already aware that evil Satoshi was sneaky and INSTAMINED Bitcoin.  Cheesy

Thank you for your advice just bought more Onions. I am impressed every day how misarable people like you are here "living" in shadow and misery on this forum haters in their hearts and litteraly working against something.

But if there were no haters like you the success of Onion woudlnt be so big so just continue with your hate and make DO bigger better and more important. You are part of Deeponion success!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DubMatrix

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:52:37 PM

Thank you for your advice just bought more Onions. I am impressed every day how misarable people like you are here "living" in shadow and misery on this forum haters in their hearts and litteraly working against something.

But if there were no haters like you the success of Onion woudlnt be so big so just continue with your hate and make DO bigger better and more important. You are part of Deeponion success!

I couldn't agree more, it's unbelievable how much time and effort people will invest to get something down. If you don't like the coin then don't like it, but why invest so much time with giving it negative attention. In the end it won't help, because the community is getting larger everyday and the price of one $ONION will fly like one of Space X's falcon rockets.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:06:39 PM

I couldn't agree more, it's unbelievable how much time and effort people will invest to get something down. If you don't like the coin then don't like it, but why invest so much time with giving it negative attention. In the end it won't help, because the community is getting larger everyday and the price of one $ONION will fly like one of Space X's falcon rockets.

I quote this guy, see your lame coin fly like one of Space X's falcon rockets, damn ! The next bitcoin so ?
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:35:39 AM

Rubbish, community can only do so much. If there is only bubbles and no actually technology behind, or even features are being lied about that do not exist, then it will just get wiped out on a bloodbath sooner or later. Ponzi lasts only so long. Ride the wave and enjoy the returns, but get out before it is too late. That is latest when the weekly dividend payments end because then any interest of lemmings will end and of course the 14 million premined coins will be dumped then. Personally I would go out not later than a month before it all ends.
newsim23

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:06:46 AM

Well I bought some DeepOnion earlier this month and was planning on getting the airdrops and staking. However, after going through this thread decided there are plenty of other projects to support that are much more open and have a defined application. Thanks op!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:08:28 AM

It's doomed.

I am being logical and practical.. not emotional.
I am fully aware this scheme coin will roll on with immoral profiteers like you noob(s).
There is nothing i can do to stop it.
But FUD is fair game.
And sharing info on what makes it bad is totally fair too.
Like i just said some people may want to know if it's rigged etc.
A rigged coin like i just said is going no where.. it has no future.
Why did i say that ? Because I am a "hater" ? no.. because I believe it.. logically.

Whether i am "miserable" or not is irrelevant.
And let me remind you little noobs i made more than you and i did it with class and integrity being a crypto supporter.
So don't for one second think your gonna play that cliche'd "You're jealous" retort on me again.
Would i be jealous of a guy smacking an old lady with a baseball bat to take her pension check too ?

Many of you are scammy investard human garbage.
You are relentless and persistent at trying to justify bad.
But.. bad is bad.

And this coin will STILL be scammy whether Spoetnik is angry and / or miserable or even if evil Satoshi "instamined" Bitcoin.. or if Spoetnik is ugly and his mother dresses him funny.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext.  Cool

mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

I would never touch a rigged scammy coin.
I would never touch any coin that had a huge premine. (like this one or AUR) <-- another scam airdrop.

Right ! But you are trying to explain something to immoral motherfuckers, who will sell out anything and anybody for a couple of bucks a week. If that motherfucker scammer called Crypto Rainbow will offer them to suck his dick publicly and share live streaming with us for some more fucking onions, I'm more than sure, that all of them will agree.  
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:44:49 PM

I am being logical and practical.. not emotional.
I am fully aware this scheme coin will roll on with immoral profiteers like you noob(s).
There is nothing i can do to stop it.
But FUD is fair game.
And sharing info on what makes it bad is totally fair too.
Like i just said some people may want to know if it's rigged etc.
A rigged coin like i just said is going no where.. it has no future.
Why did i say that ? Because I am a "hater" ? no.. because I believe it.. logically.

Whether i am "miserable" or not is irrelevant.
And let me remind you little noobs i made more than you and i did it with class and integrity being a crypto supporter.
So don't for one second think your gonna play that cliche'd "You're jealous" retort on me again.
Would i be jealous of a guy smacking an old lady with a baseball bat to take her pension check too ?

Many of you are scammy investard human garbage.
You are relentless and persistent at trying to justify bad.
But.. bad is bad.

And this coin will STILL be scammy whether Spoetnik is angry and / or miserable or even if evil Satoshi "instamined" Bitcoin.. or if Spoetnik is ugly and his mother dresses him funny.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext.  Cool

You make my day, answer that we are jealous is their only argument since the 1st day. And yeap, FUD is fair.
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:11:37 PM

I quote this guy, see your lame coin fly like one of Space X's falcon rockets, damn ! The next bitcoin so ?

Because I have seen a lot of people commenting on Bitcontalk by mentioning how they were scammed by DeepOnion, I have decided not to even apply for their airdrop campaigns. But considering their current price, it seems like this was a mistake.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:47:40 PM

Because I have seen a lot of people commenting on Bitcontalk by mentioning how they were scammed by DeepOnion, I have decided not to even apply for their airdrop campaigns. But considering their current price, it seems like this was a mistake.

never follow the FUD'ers!
Only after time we will know who was right, but NEVER ever believe someone else (not the FUD'ers, but also not the adaptors) but make up your own mind all the time!

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: