Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:21:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81758 times)
ZipoZap

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Thank you for the update Steven and if some Trader would like to make some awareness for getting listed on binance I would be happy if you retweet my tweets.
Thank you!
 https://twitter.com/alberto_t93/status/950151552941031430
https://twitter.com/alberto_t93/status/945665645739421696
https://twitter.com/alberto_t93/status/945258957915992069
https://twitter.com/alberto_t93/status/943623855649837057

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:42:23 PM

Thank you for the update Steven and if some Trader would like to make some awareness for getting listed on binance I would be happy if you retweet my tweets.
Thank you!
 https://twitter.com/alberto_t93/status/950151552941031430
https://twitter.com/alberto_t93/status/945665645739421696
https://twitter.com/alberto_t93/status/945258957915992069
https://twitter.com/alberto_t93/status/943623855649837057

Thanks!

Everyone, kindly retweet the above tweets. Thanks in advance for doing so!

DrScratch

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:34:06 AM

Hi, the main evergreencoin thread seems to be close, so writing here, are there any active evergreencoin pools left?
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:38:54 AM

Hi, the main evergreencoin thread seems to be close, so writing here, are there any active evergreencoin pools left?

This is now the main thread. PoW has ended long ago.

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:55:16 AM

This is now the main thread. PoW has ended long ago.

Hi Dr Scratch,

You can still mint EGC by acquiring some and staking it in a wallet - that's how I started and have quite a few now =)

ROI is 7% a year
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

ROI is 7% a year
Interest is 7% per year. ROI (Return Of Investment) is a different thing Wink
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

Here is the link to today's hangout, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/uxkpvqvhejdzpjljxqvv5wsygme

See you there!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:55:15 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 04:08:22 AM by EverGreenCoin

Many thanks to yesterday's participants! I was happy a few of the community were able to attend. Of course the hot items were the IEO install and the production solar stakers.

The IEO install is being hampered by the weather. As previously mentioned the brutal cold and snow, now flooding as some of that begins to melt. James shared a video on his personal Facebook account. It looked like terrible conditions, roads become streams and impassible by cars. Unfortunately much of that will freeze again during the night. But, rest assured it is being carried out as fast as humanly possible in a safe manner.

Both Mike and I eagerly await the components to be used in the solar staker's first production. Pi-supply.com was kind enough to mail us both the various bits. Of course we want to get our hands on these various components for testing as soon as possible, though no inadequacy is expected. Mike does have comparable components. We know it will operate. But I am eager to test under 'real-world' conditions, up-time being the biggest concern. If we need a larger case to house a larger battery, we will adjust accordingly. I will provide some pictures as soon as I can and report my findings.

I am pulling the plug on the google adwords advertising tonight. That budget is exhausted, yielding 2 million impressions and 2556 clicks as of the time of this writing. Some shirts and EGC were sold via the marketplace, not that I can attest that to the advertising with certainty. It has been suggested we aim for Twitter advertising next, funds are now being allocated for that.

Speaking of shirts, we are still waiting for the delivery of the 12 shirts to Kakuma, Kenya. Lyama has been keeping me updated and they are moving fast with construction of the learning center. I have shared most all of those videos on YouTube. Please have a look if you are curious to their progress. I am very happy we are on the other side of my president's recent comment. (sorry, I had to)

A gentlemen from http://greening-uganda.com reached out to me just today. I asked him to make a post in our forums and introduce himself. At this time I know not what our involvement may or may not be.

Version 1.7.2 will be compiled for Windows and Mac this coming week. Of course that will be an optional upgrade. Its enhancements consist of zapwallettxes to remove orphaned transactions from a wallet. It also has some improvements to Staking for Charity making the dynamic content more appropriate. Now with different text for 'asking' for contribution when a charitable cause is selected, 'thanking' when actually enabled.

I did yesterday receive the determination letter from the IRS for the 501c3 application. I did not get my mail until after the meeting or I would have shared it then. I am pleased to announce, Yes the foundation is exempt from income tax and does qualify for tax deductible gifts, transfers, devices, and bequests. This does apply retroactively as of our date of incorporation, November 6th, 2017. This comes with great relief for me because I was advised we would have difficulties because the word 'coin' appeared in the name. My state had contacted me last week expecting me to have already received the determination, so I was nervous they were going to deny or interrogate me for more explanation. Of course the tax advantages will be enormous as the foundation grows, but the 'prestige' of being a public charity was the primary objective. As previously mentioned, do not confuse the foundation's 'not for profit' as EverGreenCoin being 'not for profit'. Of course, profitable EverGreenCoin and profitable staking of EverGreenCoin are very much part of the equation.

Ok, I think that summarizes recent events completely. Thanks for the continued support! Have an awesome week and keep warm!

KevinMalone_

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:28:16 AM

Hello,

Would it be possible to add support@btcpop.co to a mandatory update email list?

We want to provide our users with as close to 100% wallet uptime as possible and in the past we have been late on some mandatory wallet/chain updates resulting in loss of user deposit/withdrawal ability or lost funds.

Thanks
Btcpop Team
ZipoZap

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:18:44 PM

Hello,

We want to provide our users with as close to 100% wallet uptime as possible and in the past we have been late on some mandatory wallet/chain updates resulting in loss of user deposit/withdrawal ability or lost funds.

Thanks
Btcpop Team

That should be no problem I think, if your Service is legit. Wish you good luck with your Project.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:39:09 AM

Hello,

Thanks
Btcpop Team

Certainly. You're welcome.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:06:01 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 04:21:33 AM by EverGreenCoin

EverGreenCoin v1.7.3 is available for download.

MAC OSX https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cqHIeimOjaIj-IbaXz_0ZAseG4tlWdrv
Win 32 bit https://drive.google.com/open?id=1H7uERC_s-EOJm_8-NOu8ZaFgsWueBebC
Win 64 bit https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zS6VA7Ars4fSSvmBcUWrq-hMTeleejn0

v1.7.3 features zapwallettxes to removed orphaned transactions, such as PoS blocks not accepted, and importaddress to add watch-only addresses. There also has been improvements to staking for charity and checkpoints added.

Please upgrade at your earliest convenience, though the upgrade is not mandatory.

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

EverGreenCoin v1.7.3 is available for download.

MAC OSX https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cqHIeimOjaIj-IbaXz_0ZAseG4tlWdrv
Win 32 bit https://drive.google.com/open?id=1H7uERC_s-EOJm_8-NOu8ZaFgsWueBebC
Win 64 bit https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zS6VA7Ars4fSSvmBcUWrq-hMTeleejn0

v1.7.3 features zapwallettxes to removed orphaned transactions, such as PoS blocks not accepted, and importaddress to add watch-only addresses. There also has been improvements to staking for charity and checkpoints added.

Please upgrade at your earliest convenience, though the upgrade is not mandatory.

Great stuff, I'll update next week

Won't be able to make the session again today - my car was hit outside my house over xmas and have just found out its been written off (another victim of the bad weather) - so we are out car shopping this weekend - I'll fund the purchase (on top of insurance payouts) with BTC
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

Great stuff, I'll update next week

Won't be able to make the session again today - my car was hit outside my house over xmas and have just found out its been written off (another victim of the bad weather) - so we are out car shopping this weekend - I'll fund the purchase (on top of insurance payouts) with BTC

No worries, starmman. We all know we all have busy lives. Sorry to hear about your car, but glad crypto is helping you absorb the costs. Best of luck finding your new one!

For those able to attend,
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/edmcvazvjzed5cn4r4c4ohztzye

See you there! Smiley

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

Many thanks to those that joined the hangout yesterday. It was a good meeting! Some longer-standing community members came mic-equipped, that was a pleasent surprise to get their input. Also, James invited Sandy from the "Environmental Coffee House", one of the more popular environmental groups on facebook. Of course I was pleased to discuss things with her and thank James for expanding our community. Sandy will be sharing more information about EverGreenCoin in her circle of like-minded environmental comrades.

Let's see. To summarize recent events very briefly:

We are still waiting for our to-be-components from pi-supply. I expect them early this week. As mentioned, I will share results of our findings from this hardware as soon as possible. At this time I can tell you the solar stakers will be closer to the $200 dollar range, but bear in-mind, it may be pre-loaded with 100 EGC. It does seem the originally mentioned target of $100 is out of the question even with the foundation supplying the pre-loading coins. But those numbers are not concrete and only estimates at this time. But do expect more concrete numbers soon. Generally speaking, we are looking at 'weeks' not 'months' to be shipping, but I can not be more precise than that at this time.

James and I are working on some big plans for a tree-plant this spring, perhaps to the tune of 1000 trees and much of that occurring on state protected lands. James and I feel we can get many participants, even other green organizations participating, with a bounty of 10$ worth of EGC. This will require at most 20,000 EGC of the 277k foundation coins.

The shirts have finally arrived in Keyna, but not yet to Kakuma. Lyama has been advised to be on the lookout. The idea of a solar water pump for their water well has been kicking around in our Discord. Unfortunately because a new well does need drilled, that is going to take much more orchestration than originally hoped. So we are staying on course with the desks, that funding is only lacking 50$ so please consider pitching-in if you can. Many videos have been uploaded to YouTube and easily demonstrate the need for the desks, but that will just be the first phase of aid. I hope once the community sees some of the evidence from the desks, they will be more inclined to help with the much greater funding requirements of the solar pump water well.

As you all know, v1.7.3 has been released and almost 20% of the network is using it already. I am pleased with that adoption rate.

We discussed the need for the community to stay focused together on exchange goals. Please retweet at Binance. We are still a relatively small project, our efforts need to concentrated. To those that are skeptical of our ability to get added to Binance, they do follow us on twitter. I think that may be a good sign! Please at least retweet so they know the demand is there. Better yet, compose your own tweet and the rest of us will gladly retweet it as well.

On the exchange topic, many of you know we and about 30 other 'alts' were removed from Bisq. While we could get added again, Bisq has a "one strike and you're out" policy (our first strike does not count). We agreed at the meeting it would be best to wait to be added for the Bisq platform to mature and our volume level to be high enough that we will be sure to not be removed again. Once removed again, we cannot be added again. In the past myself and other community members have traded at losses to retain listings, only to ultimately get delisted (c-cex) anyway. We feel it would be unwise to repeat that. So for now, it will remain on a side-burner. That said, decentralized exchanges will be more and more important in the future.

Ok, that is all the hot topics. Have a great week everyone!

AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Many thanks to those that joined the hangout yesterday. It was a good meeting! Some longer-standing community members came mic-equipped, that was a pleasent surprise to get their input. Also, James invited Sandy from the "Environmental Coffee House", one of the more popular environmental groups on facebook. Of course I was pleased to discuss things with her and thank James for expanding our community. Sandy will be sharing more information about EverGreenCoin in her circle of like-minded environmental comrades.

Let's see. To summarize recent events very briefly:

We are still waiting for our to-be-components from pi-supply. I expect them early this week. As mentioned, I will share results of our findings from this hardware as soon as possible. At this time I can tell you the solar stakers will be closer to the $200 dollar range, but bear in-mind, it may be pre-loaded with 100 EGC. It does seem the originally mentioned target of $100 is out of the question even with the foundation supplying the pre-loading coins. But those numbers are not concrete and only estimates at this time. But do expect more concrete numbers soon. Generally speaking, we are looking at 'weeks' not 'months' to be shipping, but I can not be more precise than that at this time.

James and I are working on some big plans for a tree-plant this spring, perhaps to the tune of 1000 trees and much of that occurring on state protected lands. James and I feel we can get many participants, even other green organizations participating, with a bounty of 10$ worth of EGC. This will require at most 20,000 EGC of the 277k foundation coins.

The shirts have finally arrived in Keyna, but not yet to Kakuma. Lyama has been advised to be on the lookout. The idea of a solar water pump for their water well has been kicking around in our Discord. Unfortunately because a new well does need drilled, that is going to take much more orchestration than originally hoped. So we are staying on course with the desks, that funding is only lacking 50$ so please consider pitching-in if you can. Many videos have been uploaded to YouTube and easily demonstrate the need for the desks, but that will just be the first phase of aid. I hope once the community sees some of the evidence from the desks, they will be more inclined to help with the much greater funding requirements of the solar pump water well.

As you all know, v1.7.3 has been released and almost 20% of the network is using it already. I am pleased with that adoption rate.

We discussed the need for the community to stay focused together on exchange goals. Please retweet at Binance. We are still a relatively small project, our efforts need to concentrated. To those that are skeptical of our ability to get added to Binance, they do follow us on twitter. I think that may be a good sign! Please at least retweet so they know the demand is there. Better yet, compose your own tweet and the rest of us will gladly retweet it as well.

On the exchange topic, many of you know we and about 30 other 'alts' were removed from Bisq. While we could get added again, Bisq has a "one strike and you're out" policy (our first strike does not count). We agreed at the meeting it would be best to wait to be added for the Bisq platform to mature and our volume level to be high enough that we will be sure to not be removed again. Once removed again, we cannot be added again. In the past myself and other community members have traded at losses to retain listings, only to ultimately get delisted (c-cex) anyway. We feel it would be unwise to repeat that. So for now, it will remain on a side-burner. That said, decentralized exchanges will be more and more important in the future.

Ok, that is all the hot topics. Have a great week everyone!

Absolutely amazing! Thank you 7% still on staking Smiley
crecre

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

Awesome project by the way .  Found an old btc wallet recently and exchanged
some bitcoin cash to ecg!
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

Awesome project by the way .  Found an old btc wallet recently and exchanged
some bitcoin cash to ecg!

Thank you and welcome to EverGreenCoin!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:01:04 AM

Absolutely amazing! Thank you 7% still on staking Smiley

Thank you for the support! Smiley

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:16:45 AM

I do not follow "MMA Fighting" at all. But I am thrilled to learn Rose Namajunas, a newly crowned champ, supports EverGreenCoin and shares our convictions. I am learning she is a beautiful and goodhearted person, not what you might expect at all. Having her share her support on the Joe Rogan show to his millions of subscribers is awesome.

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoyodyNJxhA&feature=youtu.be&t=1h20m9s

and please retweet: https://twitter.com/EverGreenCoin_/status/955963913400709121 at Rose showing our appreciation.

This is much better than McAfee being paid to pump.

To the treetop! Organically!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: