Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81758 times)
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:35:44 AM

I saw Whitepaper, it's quite informative. The trend of the project is well suited to the environtmental industry today. So how long will the project take to complete? Does this project have any competitors?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

I saw Whitepaper, it's quite informative. The trend of the project is well suited to the environtmental industry today. So how long will the project take to complete? Does this project have any competitors?

Thanks for your interest and welcome to the EverGreenCoin community.

Taking responsable care of our world and environment is a project that is never completed.

EverGreenCoin is in competition with no project. Rather we do try to cooperate with like-minded projects when we do have the opportunity.

Again, welcome!

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, I must cancel today's hangout.

As mentioned in my last video update, my mother had become ill. I need to take her to a hospital today as she seems to be declining very, very rapidly. I know not if it is Alzheimer's on-setting so quick, confusion from recent family stresses, Dementia, or some combination. My Mom has always been my best friend. This is going to be the headrest thing I have ever been through.  Cry

I apologize for my absence.

Hi again everyone, I just want you to know that my mother is going to be ok! She was getting a bit loopy but, that was just in reaction to some other correctable conditions (stress, UTI, fungal infection, very big life changes, all of which caused poor nutrition, sleep, and hygiene).  We now know what is needed to alleviate her conditions and the confusion it brought on. Fortunately it is nothing long term.  

I do not try to get too personal here on BCT, but please take care of yourself, exercise, eat healthy, and perhaps take a multivitamin. Also try to motivate others around you to do the same, especially the elderly.

Thanks everyone! The meeting is adjourned until the 18th. Again, sorry to have canceled today's. It was an extenuating circumstance. Thank you for understanding that.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Sorry to hear about your mother, and good to hear things are going in the right direction. We swear by organic supergreens (Spirulina, Chorella, Wheatgrass, Barleygrass) and yoga, fantastic for health and wellbeing =)
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:26:47 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 06:07:28 PM by CryptoCanary

Glad that your Mom is OK.

Sorry to hear about your mother, and good to hear things are going in the right direction.

Thank you kindly and sincerely, Gents!  Smiley

supportercoin56

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:52:24 PM

Don't worry, Steven is good at getting rid of the spam on here, but like everyone else he has other commitments as well so it might take an hour or two for him to get to it
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:51:15 PM

Hi everyone,

We are trying to gather a donation for the French Creek Valley Conservancy to be made on August 14th, 2018. An anonymous donor will be matching donations dollar-for-dollar on that day! The French Creek Valley is in Pennsylvania, USA. James Magee resides within that valley and he is familiar with the organization and does attest to its 23 year record as a non-profit helping their valley. Please read more, https://evergreencoin.org/product/french-creek-valley-conservancy/ if you are interested. The crowdfund is open and it is a new option in your staking for charity drop down menu within your EverGreenCoin wallet. We do not have many days to collect, but thank you in advance for any contribution.

Also, please know we would happily support similar efforts in your local area. Please feel free to contact via any preferred method to do so.

Again, thank you in advance for helping to make our dollar-for-dollar matched donation to the French Creek Valley Conservancy a sizable one.

Have a great day!

Looks like a nice way to spend some EverGreenCoin.

Be reminded, we only have about 24 hours left to gather our dollar-for-dollar-matched donation! Many thanks to those who have already contributed. It looks like we have broke the $100 donation amount, which will translated to $200! Please consider making our contribution an even more sizable one in the next 24 hours.

Thanks in advance! If you can't contribute yourself, perhaps a retweet might help the effort: https://twitter.com/EverGreenCoin_/status/1026503270959919115   Thank you!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:22:23 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 08:36:26 PM by EverGreenCoin

Support Ashley and Linesville Litter Critter Cleanup with direct contributions via your staking for charity drop down menu! Please and thank you!

EDIT: Please retweet: https://twitter.com/EverGreenCoin_/status/1029065609412321282

visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

I really like the idea of preserving our nature. She's alone. I like the fact that they have an application for android linux mac os and windows. It's a pity, of course, that there is no ios.
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

I really like the idea of preserving our nature. She's alone. I like the fact that they have an application for android linux mac os and windows. It's a pity, of course, that there is no ios.

The idea of preserving our nature is an absolute must, I'm glad you agree. Thank you for sharing that. It cannot be said enough.

Ashley is not alone. She is part of a bigger group called "Linesville Litter Critter Cleanup" in Linesville, Pennsylvania, United States. They have a public group on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/groups/357858081378146 where you can see that she is only one of many. It is a beautiful and commendable community effort. Ashley is the one that receives the EGC when you select "Linesville Litter Critter Cleanup Direct Contribution" from your staking for charity drop down or donate direct to EGC address EgBmW7jbgLdVp2yQsVXuafscnEZ9Quz3AB which is displayed at https://evergreencoin.org/current-authorized-efforts/ also. To this point, these funds are for trash bags, buckets, and safety equipment such as gloves. However they do have plans for a much, much bigger effort that may involve a dumpster being brought into or near a swamp area. I only learned of this ambition this morning actually. Myself and James will report more details of that plan in the future, after plans are better devised and outlined. Do expect that in the near future.

I personally would not only like to see EGC supporting similar efforts across my country, but all our globe. I encourage and invite community members that do or plan to do similar to reach out. We will happily support you in any way we can.

To your IOS point, we did roadmap an IOS app for 2018, as you may very well know. I will be honest, the roadmap was made when markets were very bullish, there was more community involvement, board members had not abandoned (with some projects funding, mind you), and personal constraints were not as great. All of this has stretched milestones out much farther than hoped. But never have we stopped striving. Unexpected very large legal compliance costs and tiresome trademark battles also were unexpected, consuming limited resources of both man-hours and finance. Sometimes milestones are not the highest priority. That said, we still very well can hit this IOS mark in 2018. No, we have not abandoned this nor any plan, it is just not going as well as we had hoped. But please do not misinterpret that as a lack of effort or a willingness to reach any goal. I assure you, many are working very diligently on many aspects of the EGC ecosystem despite the markets and all the many other unexpected hurdles. But be assured, much like preserving our nature, our work is never done. Yet we diligently persist and strive for a end that truly does not exist. We can never preserve our environment "enough." We can never develop the EGC ecosystem "enough."

I apologize we have no IOS app yet. Underline, "yet". Thanks for the continued support and understanding.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:46:31 AM

Many thanks for all the donations to French Valley Conservancy! $333.06 will be matched dollar-for-dollar! Not a bad chunk of change, given the limited time we had to raise it.

https://twitter.com/EverGreenCoin_/status/1029530741594578946

Thank you for your generosity!

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

Many thanks for all the donations to French Valley Conservancy! $333.06 will be matched dollar-for-dollar! Not a bad chunk of change, given the limited time we had to raise it.

Great effort - I've had limited net connectivity the last few days, so didn't join the campaign - I'll jump on the next one =)
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:18:14 AM

Great effort - I've had limited net connectivity the last few days, so didn't join the campaign - I'll jump on the next one =)

You joined. By proxy. Wink

Thanks to all the long-standing community members. Just because one did not "directly" help, you very much did help. Newcomers also!

I forgot to mention yesterday for transparency,  3134.34562043 EGC was donated via direct donation or Staking for Charity. The EverGreenCoin Foundation purchased those at $0.06 (yesterday's median price) each for a total of $188.06 and another $145 came from a raffle James did in his community, which is within the French Valley of PA. The winner of that raffle donated his winnings to back to the cause. This is how we came to the total of $333.06 for the donation that was matched dollar-for-dollar.

Again, thanks for all the continued support and generosity!

ngothithanhhai

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:22:40 AM

A wonderful project with a promising future! This cool project deserves your attention and participation! I am sure that great results are ahead. Good luck!
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:46:52 AM

A wonderful project with a promising future! This cool project deserves your attention and participation! I am sure that great results are ahead. Good luck!

Thank you for your kind words and wish of luck!

EGCCannabis

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

"board members had not abandoned (with some projects funding, mind you)"

I certainly hope this isn't a jab at me. If it makes you feel better to say I abandoned fine, but not with any funding. Publishing a statement like that is libel. Since we are on the topic of project funding; what happened to the 2nd  Bangladesh well? That well was funded by myself and Mike DeCarlo more than a year ago.

EverGreenCoin®
Cryptocurrency meets environment
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:55:38 PM

I certainly hope this isn't a jab at me. If it makes you feel better to say I abandoned fine, but not with any funding. Publishing a statement like that is libel. Since we are on the topic of project funding; what happened to the 2nd  Bangladesh well? That well was funded by myself and Mike DeCarlo more than a year ago.

Myself and many in the community are glad to hear you're alive, Bow. We were conserned and I have gone through lengths to contact you to no avail.

No jabs, only facts that I am under the legal obligation to disclose.

If you remember, we agreed to wait for the 1st well to come to fruition before spending on the 2nd. Those funds are reserved and will be dispersed in this fiscal year as planned and intended. You and Mike DeCarlo were not the only funders, but the largest, yes.

It has been a turbulent year and for many reasons other than your departure. But all EverGreenCoin's courses and plans do persist, as mentioned in the post you partially quoted. That was the sentiment of that statement.

You have or did have the the money reserved for Flint when you abruptly left. Not I. I do not deny other hurdles and setbacks but, my statement is correct. The foundation is accountable for those expectations and explaination for the absent funding. No one ever denied you were a tremendous asset to EverGreenCoin, but you are incorrect to say you abandoned without funding. You in fact did, but that does not offset your many contributions and I do not aim to diminish them at all.

As a public charity, I would be libel for not publishing it. I must not only publish it, but make reasonable effort to contact donors effected. I do so now only to fulfill my legal obligations. Regular attendees of meetings and long-standing community members in Discord know I have prolonged out of respect to you and hopes of your return. They also know my legal obligation. I accept no fault in doing my responsibility to move EverGreenCoin forward and maintain accountability.

I apologize if my delivery of this information was not perfect. Bow, please do not misinterprete my intent and you are always very well-respected by myself and the community. You have always been welcome to return, but ignoring my phone calls and voicemails tells me you decline.

I hope you and yours are well.

EGCCannabis

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:08:04 PM

Myself and many in the community are glad to hear you're alive, Bow. We were conserned and I have gone through lengths to contact you to no avail.

No jabs, only facts that I am under the legal obligation to disclose.

If you remember, we agreed to wait for the 1st well to come to fruition before spending on the 2nd. Those funds are reserved and will be dispersed in this fiscal year as planned and intended. You and Mike DeCarlo were not the only funders, but the largest, yes.

It has been a turbulent year and for many reasons other than your departure. But all EverGreenCoin's courses and plans do persist, as mentioned in the post you partially quoted. That was the sentiment of that statement.

You have or did have the the money reserved for Flint when you abruptly left. Not I. I do not deny other hurdles and setbacks but, my statement is correct. The foundation is accountable for those expectations and explaination for the absent funding. No one ever denied you were a tremendous asset to EverGreenCoin, but you are incorrect to say you abandoned without funding. You in fact did, but that does not offset your many contributions and I do not aim to diminish them at all.

As a public charity, I would be libel for not publishing it. I must not only publish it, but make reasonable effort to contact donors effected. I do so now only to fulfill my legal obligations. Regular attendees of meetings and long-standing community members in Discord know I have prolonged out of respect to you and hopes of your return. They also know my legal obligation. I accept no fault in doing my responsibility to move EverGreenCoin forward and maintain accountability.

I apologize if my delivery of this information was not perfect. Bow, please do not misinterprete my intent and you are always very well-respected by myself and the community. You have always been welcome to return, but ignoring my phone calls and voicemails tells me you decline.

I hope you and yours are well.

Do you mean the $1000 donated by Mike DeCarlo for the Flint project you backed out of multiple times? That is why Mike left and then you mocked him. Second, that money never left the project, it was used for crowdfunding and google advertisement the day I left; per Mike DeCarlo. I'll personally give you $1000 to help Flint, but only when you have it organized; because you may decide to sit on it again.

So, there are your funds and then some, but will it really help? Will $1000 for a project you abandoned really help EGC? The project is really starting to look weak guys. I'd give you $10k if I thought it would help the project, but money isn't the problem...it's leadership.

EverGreenCoin®
Cryptocurrency meets environment
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:00:34 AM

Do you mean the $1000 donated by Mike DeCarlo for the Flint project you backed out of multiple times?

If you consider the refusal for a dock time and acceptance of deliver by a food bank as me "backing out", yes. There was no multiple times as this was aimed to be done when I would be nearby in Michigan attending a funeral and could take pictures to use for promotion. This is documented.

That is why Mike [DeCarlo] left and then you mocked him.

I have never mocked Mike DeCarlo nor any community member. The last time I spoke to him was in effort to learn if you were ok after I could not track you down and you refused to answer or return phone calls and emails. He told me he had not heard from you also. I assumed you may have gone off the grid completely or even worse. This was relayed to the community at that time.

Second, that money never left the project, it was used for crowdfunding and google advertisement the day I left; per Mike DeCarlo.

This would be called misappropriation of funds, Bow. The Google Ads were paid for with the Google Ads money and during the holiday season. This was prior to you leaving and is documented.

I'll personally give you $1000 to help Flint, but only when you have it organized; because you may decide to sit on it again.

Again, if you can remember, we were refused a dock time. I could not organize a dock time they would not give me. They suggested we "just send the money" but it would not be used for water. We declined to do so. You were present for this decision making. This is also documented.

So, there are your funds and then some, but will it really help? Will $1000 for a project you abandoned really help EGC? The project is really starting to look weak guys. I'd give you $10k if I thought it would help the project, but money isn't the problem...it's leadership.

I nor the foundation never touched the money in question and trusted the treasurer. Myself, the current treasurer, and knowledgeable community members are working on policies to prevent similar mishaps.

NinjaMan35

Activity: 134
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

Is it me or does EGC seem to be riding lower than it should with where BTC is at right now ?
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:41:43 PM

Is it me or does EGC seem to be riding lower than it should with where BTC is at right now ?

Nah, compared to the rest of the altcoin-world EGC is in the same boat.
Some have lost even more, and some less.

Many are going back to their first accumulation zone.

The upside of EGC is bigger than the downside imo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: