Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:19:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | 501c3 Foundation | Android & Web | PoE  (Read 81802 times)
matteo96

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:20:52 PM

Round #5, the final round, has opened! Please vote for EverGreenCoin and please vote often! https://txbit.io/Coin

Thanks in advance! Smiley

Now in 1st place! Please keep voting!!!

Thank you!

So it seems I have gotten EGC disqualified for telling people they would be able to vote from there smartphones. I apologize for my speaking in violation of unwritten rules.

Thanks to those who voted regardless.

disqualified for fabricating votes they said!

i heard that the founder had dementia cases in his ancestors

this disease has genetic roots...should we be worried about the sanity of how the project is managed?
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192

EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 05:43:12 PM

this disease has genetic roots...should we be worried about the sanity of how the project is managed?

They said telling people they could vote from their smartphone if away from their computer was telling them to fabricate votes.

My mother is doing well, thanks for your concern.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

They said telling people they could vote from their smartphone if away from their computer was telling them to fabricate votes.

My mother is doing well, thanks for your concern.

FFS ...

Still you want to be on this exchange? Unbelievable. If THIS is what they are like NOW, what the hell will they be like if you get on?

No more votes from me.

Glad you mum is well mate. Hope you and your lady are also, as well as the rest of the family!

#crysx

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

Quote from: chrysophylax

FFS ...

Still you want to be on this exchange? Unbelievable. If THIS is what they are like NOW, what the hell will they be like if you get on?

No more votes from me.

Glad you mum is well mate. Hope you and your lady are also, as well as the rest of the family!

#crysx

Thanks mate! All's well and I hope it is for you and yours also. Smiley

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:09:21 PM

Quote from: chrysophylax

FFS ...

No more votes from me.

#crysx

Thanks mate! All's well and I hope it is for you and yours also. Smiley

Sounds a bit on the draconian side if you ask me - didn't build enough liquidity to help out on a new market yet - this bear period is drying me out
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:19:19 AM

Facebook and PayPal will match donations on Nov 27 for Giving Tuesday. We have launched an EverGreenCoin Facebook fundraiser to take advantage.

Thanks to facebook's and PayPal's matching, it is a great way to get more environmental bang for your buck!

https://www.facebook.com/donate/340164423382227/?fundraiser_source=external_url

If you can contribute any, thanks in advance! If not, please share with others that may be able to. Here is the tweet also: https://twitter.com/EverGreenCoin_/status/1066871315855015936

Funds will be used for the stickers we have been discussing, new t-shirts, clean-up bags with the EGC logo, and perhaps clean-up buckets. As wel as reserving funds for spring plantings, depending on what we can raise. If more is raised, it of course will be used at the community's and board's discretion.

Donations would be tax deductible.

Have a nice week!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

Video update: https://youtu.be/4aGdLKNRVLI

Agenda:

25k+ trees in 2018!

Giving Tuesday - https://www.facebook.com/donate/340164423382227/742794819412665/

New roadmap is on its way.

EGC Solar Staker DIY - 2 options. With or without UPS. Hopefully available in December.

Android Lite - Functional. Branding and small corrections still needed. Hopefully available in December.

EGC highres issues beyond just 4k. Resolving ASAP. New release if needed.

Thanks for the continued understanding and support! To The Treetop!

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

Congrats for the 25k trees! That's amazing...

Managed to get a small amount of BTC back from some other coins - so pushed a small amount more into liquidity - although looks like that triggered somebody else to sell

Its been a good year for green if not the price - hopefully the bitcoin bear phase will be coming to an end soon

Need to get my wallet back online to help keep donating - still getting my new office into shape

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

Looking forward to seeing the solar stakers!
EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

Here is the link to today's EverGreenCoin meeting: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/kz7ss3z2izc4zfl6krnjslp3c4e

All are welcome! See you there!

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

I just ran a backtrace of my trading model over bittrex over all all currency pairs (291 pairs in total) and EGC has come in the top 10 of all coins  - and the most profitable of the coins I currently trade in - shame I didn't have enough liquidity for most the month and also shame I only have the funds to trade at 10% normal capacity
CryptoCanary
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006

Canary in the crypto mine!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

I just ran a backtrace of my trading model over bittrex over all all currency pairs (291 pairs in total) and EGC has come in the top 10 of all coins  - and the most profitable of the coins I currently trade in - shame I didn't have enough liquidity for most the month and also shame I only have the funds to trade at 10% normal capacity

Thanks for sharing that!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

Hi everyone! Happy World Soil Day!

We added 3 new authorized efforts recently:

• CA Fire Relief Fund

By community demand we are collecting a donation to give to another to-be-determined organization
    that can provide relief to the land ravaged by wildfires this year in California.
    While we would love to have a tree planting event there and all areas devistated by wildfires this year,
    donation to an organization already positioned to do so is currently more feasible.

• Greenpeace Donation Fund

By community demand we are collecting a donation to give to Greenpeace.

• NRDC Donation Fund

NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council) follows us on Twitter! By decision of the board, we have decided to raise a donation for NRDC.

Linked above are to our marketplace crowdfunding pages for each. They are also options from your dynamic staking for charity dropdown menu within your EverGreenCoin wallet and our discord bot, "fonzobot", where you can tip and gamble small amounts in fair games to benefit authorized efforts.

While we do not anticipate raising enormous funds given recent market conditions and the holidays right around the corner, we do think that in the now 3 years since first public announcement on December 1st, 2015, that we have established EverGreenCoin as an honest project and can display "larger organization's" logos safely, with great respect of course. As discussed previously during our weekly public meetings, the fear or worry in the past was that a larger organization might take offense to an un-established organization, a cryptocurrency none-the-less, displaying their logo. After much deliberation of the caution / worry during our meetings, we have concluded that the foundation will be safe to do so. The worst they could do is ask us to stop, but we are raising money to give to them and they should have no objections so long as we do so respectfully, provide links to their website, and do not distort their logo or misrepresent them.

Thank you kindly for your support and thank you in advance for any donations to any of our authorized efforts.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 02:23:03 AM

Hello EverGreenCoin community,

So the community is aware, there will be no weekly public meeting via Google Hangouts tomorrow, December 8th. I must cancel tomorrow's meeting because I will be unavailable to host it. We will adjourn the meeting til December 15th at the normal scheduled time of 17:00 GMT.

Thanks for the support and have a good weekend!

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

A bit dissapointed with the delay, but in reality it does not big matter if eventually the EverGreenCoin will host it later days.
Hello EverGreenCoin community,

So the community is aware, there will be no weekly public meeting via Google Hangouts tomorrow, December 8th. I must cancel tomorrow's meeting because I will be unavailable to host it. We will adjourn the meeting til December 15th at the normal scheduled time of 17:00 GMT.

Thanks for the support and have a good weekend!
A question relates to support.
Can I wear EverGreenCoin signature and get payments?

There is no delay nor disappointment to be had. These meetings are every Saturday and have been for years. Of which only a small handful have ever been cancelled and always with good reason. I go through great lengths to consistently host them, but rarely it is not an option. You're welcome to attend future meetings or, if the scheduled public meeting time is not convenient for you, join us in our discord. It would be great to see you at either!

There is no current signature campaign, no. One may be organized in the future. Please follow this thread, as a signature campaign would be announced here.

Thank you for your interest.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 04:17:55 AM

Hi everyone! Happy World Soil Day!

We added 3 new authorized efforts recently:

• CA Fire Relief Fund

By community demand we are collecting a donation to give to another to-be-determined organization
    that can provide relief to the land ravaged by wildfires this year in California.
    While we would love to have a tree planting event there and all areas devistated by wildfires this year,
    donation to an organization already positioned to do so is currently more feasible.

• Greenpeace Donation Fund

By community demand we are collecting a donation to give to Greenpeace.

• NRDC Donation Fund

NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council) follows us on Twitter! By decision of the board, we have decided to raise a donation for NRDC.

Linked above are to our marketplace crowdfunding pages for each. They are also options from your dynamic staking for charity dropdown menu within your EverGreenCoin wallet and our discord bot, "fonzobot", where you can tip and gamble small amounts in fair games to benefit authorized efforts.

While we do not anticipate raising enormous funds given recent market conditions and the holidays right around the corner, we do think that in the now 3 years since first public announcement on December 1st, 2015, that we have established EverGreenCoin as an honest project and can display "larger organization's" logos safely, with great respect of course. As discussed previously during our weekly public meetings, the fear or worry in the past was that a larger organization might take offense to an un-established organization, a cryptocurrency none-the-less, displaying their logo. After much deliberation of the caution / worry during our meetings, we have concluded that the foundation will be safe to do so. The worst they could do is ask us to stop, but we are raising money to give to them and they should have no objections so long as we do so respectfully, provide links to their website, and do not distort their logo or misrepresent them.

Thank you kindly for your support and thank you in advance for any donations to any of our authorized efforts.

So the community is aware, these are the two organizations better suited to help California we are considering to donate the CA Fire Relief Fund's proceeds to:

https://www.directrelief.org/2018/11/direct-relief-makes-available-its-entire-wildfire-inventory-to-aid-california-response/
https://www.calfund.org/wildfire-relief-fund/

Thanks to those who already have been contributing and thanks in advance to those who plan to.

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

The EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. will be recognized as a Corporate Vision magazine's 2019 Ones to Watch in Tech!

Thank you for your continued support that has made this possible!

TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:31:54 AM

The EverGreenCoin Foundation, Inc. will be recognized as a Corporate Vision magazine's 2019 Ones to Watch in Tech!

Thank you for your continued support that has made this possible!

That's pretty nice.
Will be looking forward to seeing this.

From Corporate Vision:
About our Awards...
Corporate Vision is dedicated to working around the clock to shine a spotlight on the brightest, best performing and most deserving companies and individuals from around the business world.

We’re fiercely passionate about recognizing outstanding achievement, game-changing innovation and stellar performance, and all of our awards are carefully tailored to provide detailed and in-depth analysis of the very best each market, industry, sector and region has to offer.

We take choosing our winners very seriously and every single one is chosen on merit. As we said, we’re only interested in recognizing the very best so, no matter how big a business is, nobody can buy their way to success

EverGreenCoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 01:24:41 AM

Thank you for the continued support!!!

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

Thank you for the continued support!!!

Smiley

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: