Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139779 times)
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:46:13 PM

Congratulations on the success of the pre-sale. I really feel like this project is THE RE based one to take part in this year, and will set the mold others will try to clone.

This is one of the few projects where the team actually invested in their company, 1/3 mil! This does says something that they are committed to their project. Congrat Real.

Wow, didn't know that. That's impressive. Unlike other projects who raise millions so they are set for life salary wise, even if the project itself fails.

I am not sure if that is a reliable indicator for success in this environment. If they can make up for their own investment though an ICO, you actually take weight from their shoulders. Not saying this is bad per se, but it can also be a strategic marketing move set up precisely for a successful ICO.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:57:59 PM

beware of scammers, they starting their project again.
one of their trick is sending fake email, cloning website, and hacking slack bot.
remember to double check website URL, contract address, and anything you need to check.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:05:23 PM

Congratulations on the success of the pre-sale. I really feel like this project is THE RE based one to take part in this year, and will set the mold others will try to clone.

This is one of the few projects where the team actually invested in their company, 1/3 mil! This does says something that they are committed to their project. Congrat Real.

Wow, didn't know that. That's impressive. Unlike other projects who raise millions so they are set for life salary wise, even if the project itself fails.

I am not sure if that is a reliable indicator for success in this environment. If they can make up for their own investment though an ICO, you actually take weight from their shoulders. Not saying this is bad per se, but it can also be a strategic marketing move set up precisely for a successful ICO.

Yeah it takes money to make money, but that initial investment shows initiative cos technical they didn't have to do it to have a successful ICO, several other companies had success without it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:15:17 PM

Just received a Slack notification - ICO is open and there is a special bonus if you use ETH to buy REAL tokens.
It is possible more in detail? link please, be more careful it can be scammers!

If it was the same notification I got, they rebuild the official website and put their ETH-Address on it. So before sending your money to somewhere always double check that the website-address is spelled correctly and that your are on the official website  http://www.real.markets !

there is/was a scam on www.reai.markets (i instead of an L). be aware.
Hate scamers ! Number of sccamers are growing in geometric progression every day :DD

Okei i participated in the token sale again and im pretty confident it will be successful gl guys i hope we make it Cheesy maybe the start was a bit slow in sale but remember that we have hard month in crypto and can blame china for that  Cheesy
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:16:09 PM

Don't worry, if 100k ETH are not reached, Melissa said on telegram that they will adjust their budget and publish updated plan after token sale ends. The important news is that they will not gonna stop if 100k are not reached

I think what he/she means is that if you can work with less, ask less. That way there's a bigger growth potential for investors.

While this might look like it's true, it might also work against investors. With a smaller operating budget, the chances of getting of the ground and making a profit might even be smaller, let alone a big profit!

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:36:13 PM

Don't worry, if 100k ETH are not reached, Melissa said on telegram that they will adjust their budget and publish updated plan after token sale ends. The important news is that they will not gonna stop if 100k are not reached
I think what he/she means is that if you can work with less, ask less. That way there's a bigger growth potential for investors.
While this might look like it's true, it might also work against investors. With a smaller operating budget, the chances of getting of the ground and making a profit might even be smaller, let alone a big profit!
We shouldnt expect big profits from dividends in the beginning. Everyone knows real estate is a long term business but results should come eventually. Probably most of us are hoping that we could make some profit just from coins raising in value in near future.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:37:26 PM

A project likes this need an early investment!
This shows how trusted this platform is and how it will be the future in real estate. Cant wait for this to get launced! It will skyrocket! Grin

Keep it up devs!
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:39:42 PM

Just received a Slack notification - ICO is open and there is a special bonus if you use ETH to buy REAL tokens.
It is possible more in detail? link please, be more careful it can be scammers!

If it was the same notification I got, they rebuild the official website and put their ETH-Address on it. So before sending your money to somewhere always double check that the website-address is spelled correctly and that your are on the official website  http://www.real.markets !

there is/was a scam on www.reai.markets (i instead of an L). be aware.
Hate scamers ! Number of sccamers are growing in geometric progression every day :DD

Okei i participated in the token sale again and im pretty confident it will be successful gl guys i hope we make it Cheesy maybe the start was a bit slow in sale but remember that we have hard month in crypto and can blame china for that  Cheesy

there is a sort of "natural selection". scammers buy adwords positioning the day of the ico, and "investors" that search for an ico find their scam site.

never invest before triple checking everything, after studying an ico carefully!

Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:48:49 PM

Nice project. I like the idea of this a lot, Especially that it has to do with real estate
   The team and the whitepaper also looks solid.
Perhaps i will join
guillzini

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:50:59 PM

I dont need to buy anythin with the tokens right? Will they b exchanged for coins soon or they remain just tokens? I only have like 26. What i do  with m im askin basicly.

Coins and tokens are the same thing in this case.

You can just keep them in your wallet and see if they increase/decrease in value, but you can also use it on the REAL platform when it launches.
You can actually use the tokens to invest in (parts of a) property. Check the website or white paper for specifics Smiley
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:52:55 PM

This shows how trusted this platform is and how it will be the future in real estate. Cant wait for this to get launced! It will skyrocket! Grin

Keep it up devs!

I agree that certain projects just have to offer a presale and i use this as an indicator as well to judge the ICO. If a lot of whales invest large sums of money, that is a positive sign (as long as they don't get all the tokens). There is a reason the whales have that much money, it's because they know what good projects are and what to invest in. That's also what made me comfortable investing into REAL. Hope you all bought some more ETH during the dip  Cheesy
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:29:29 PM

Keep it up devs!

I agree that certain projects just have to offer a presale and i use this as an indicator as well to judge the ICO. If a lot of whales invest large sums of money, that is a positive sign (as long as they don't get all the tokens). There is a reason the whales have that much money, it's because they know what good projects are and what to invest in. That's also what made me comfortable investing into REAL. Hope you all bought some more ETH during the dip  Cheesy

I like the new approach we're starting to see too, though. Presales used to give smaller investors the chance to get in. Either by proportionally dividing everyone's max buy-in (ZRX, Gimli, Kyber) or by capping the buyin of registered users (ICON)

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:38:12 PM

I like the new approach we're starting to see too, though. Presales used to give smaller investors the chance to get in. Either by proportionally dividing everyone's max buy-in (ZRX, Gimli, Kyber) or by capping the buyin of registered users (ICON)
From what I've seen, Real pre-sale included, is that the pre-sales have nothing to offer for the small investor. They are geared towards the big fish and used to draw the attention of the rest of the investor pool. Real had a huge minimum buy-in for the pre sale. I like the idea of smaller investors being included in the pre sales but the former is much more useful for the business.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:51:49 PM

I think it also depends on what you invest in first. A high profit/high reward initial venture can go a long way to expand your operational budget. Still it's good that they can  work with less, it just might take a longer time to get a large project going.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:53:21 PM

I think it also depends on what you invest in first. A high profit/high reward initial venture can go a long way to expand your operational budget. Still it's good that they can  work with less, it just might take a longer time to get a large project going.

A stake in real will be a nice long term addition of my portfolio Smiley
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:34:58 PM

From what I've seen, Real pre-sale included, is that the pre-sales have nothing to offer for the small investor. They are geared towards the big fish and used to draw the attention of the rest of the investor pool. Real had a huge minimum buy-in for the pre sale. I like the idea of smaller investors being included in the pre sales but the former is much more useful for the business.

I like the idea of big investors during the pre-sale. Huge amounts are better to start this project!
If the pre-sale goes well with big investors that means its a solid project so there will be a very good ICO.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:44:57 PM

Same for me, it's always nice to have part of your portfolio just be something with safe and steady growth. That is my reason for investing in REAL, it's backed by real world properties so it is not affected (as much) by the normal crypto instability. Just solid growth over time.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:49:39 PM

I like the idea of big investors during the pre-sale. Huge amounts are better to start this project!
If the pre-sale goes well with big investors that means its a solid project so there will be a very good ICO.

Well, a project with this dimension need big investors to get running, otherwise they would probably struggle to get enough money to buy the needed estates. Big investors also probably tend more to really be interested to use the tokens instead of just holding them for worth growth.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:13:00 PM

Same for me, it's always nice to have part of your portfolio just be something with safe and steady growth. That is my reason for investing in REAL, it's backed by real world properties so it is not affected (as much) by the normal crypto instability. Just solid growth over time.

is there any overhead cost to maintained all property counted for?

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:36:24 PM

I don't think offering multiple incentives to whales during pre-sales is ideal. A lot of this whales just pump and dump ICO projects cos they can get major bonus from investing early. they usually have little interest in what the companies are offering. Anyway, I know that's not the case with real, due to the nature of what they INTEND TO DO. This is more of a long term investment, and the passive income it provides will pique several interest.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: