Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139757 times)
sugarboy

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:27:21 PM

My bad, I thought this was the REAL token discussion. Get over it already. China is fickle when it comes to crypto. It's always been that way.

Moving back to the topic.... Does the number of tokens I have vested into a property give my vote more power than someone with half as many tokens as me? Do the token holders get to open purchase agreements that they find on the market or do we only get to choose from your lists?
ai

I think they select the properties, here is a sample platform they are building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIgN4QJO_Kc

I don't see why the token holders cannot suggest our own markets. Personally I would like to see property in Dubai.
I would not recommend buying in Dubai. I think it's a bubble there and if they cannot sell their oil anymore they will be bankrupt in a few weeks.

Yeah, leave property decisions to the pros. Just give me my piece.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:40:49 PM

Because of the huge price decreasing now REAL just got around $8 million.
Yeah team can handle the situation. Anyway we'll see how it goes.

If they don't sell for fiat it will most likely work out, but it's a gamble Wink!

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:02:49 PM

Its gambling for weak hands. Stupid people selling for low price, and smart people buying.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:03:07 PM

If they don't sell for fiat it will most likely work out, but it's a gamble Wink!

Everything in the cryptoworld is a gamble!
Sure the market will go up again, China is less then 15% of the market but people are just fearing because a lot of them are new in this world.

This is nothing Smiley
Everything will be back to normal in a month!
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:04:34 PM

price is gonna return up soon. nobody can stop the future of crypto assets!

I'm rather confident early october it will much better market

don't panic with this situation, look back to 2013, price has fallen.
it will make some investor buy more altcoin such as ETH and investing on ICO like Centra.

the good news is ICO program can raise more investor with this situation.
i am so excited because of i am part of this reputed project. i saw keep investors coming on this project. i think token price will go up more.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:06:13 PM

BTC is going up again, for how much time i don't know, but it will be very good for the project, so don't panic when things go down, it goes down all of the time, this year is their second falling, and will rise again harder XD, anyway, let's wait this out, people are investing steadily, it will reach the cap in the time left of the ICO Cheesy.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

Everything in the cryptoworld is a gamble!
Sure the market will go up again, China is less then 15% of the market but people are just fearing because a lot of them are new in this world.

This is nothing Smiley
Everything will be back to normal in a month!

yeah pretty much. hopefully Real will go up as well in the boom

Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:11:31 PM

If they ll sell not all tokens, what will be with unsold tokens? Tokens ll be burn?

afaik, they already have answered this several times, but no problem, here comes the one more time answer:

yes, they will be burned to crisps Smiley

Thats actually a great decision which should be followed for most of the ICO's. Dev's need not to be greedy in this matter and can sustain with a low value and bigger price.

Come on, every project novadays burns the unsold tokens,literally almost all decent ICOs do that.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:39:54 PM

If they ll sell not all tokens, what will be with unsold tokens? Tokens ll be burn?

afaik, they already have answered this several times, but no problem, here comes the one more time answer:

yes, they will be burned to crisps Smiley

Thats actually a great decision which should be followed for most of the ICO's. Dev's need not to be greedy in this matter and can sustain with a low value and bigger price.

Come on, every project novadays burns the unsold tokens,literally almost all decent ICOs do that.

Yes, but we have seen other examples too. I am not going to force this onto the developers as there are some coins which will be always in demand, their economy will be like that. Real raised 34800+ETH right now and I guess the investors didnt grab the opportunity when price dropped.
wPipita1

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:48:42 PM

hi
i really need help because i want to invest in REAL but before doing that i wanted to know what does it mean "Enter your contribution Wallet where Tokens are sent." in the verification in order to get submitted. Have i to insert the address which REAL provided for me in the previous screen or have i to insert my ERC-20 Ethereum wallet receiving address?

thanks for helping

P.S. Sorry for my English =)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:52:23 PM

Because of the huge drop in the market there have been some doubt whether the Tethers are solvent. Where do they get the fiat to back the millions of virtual dollars?

With REAL at least we could see the real estate backing the currency. Would have made a good safe haven.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:05:48 PM

My bad, I thought this was the REAL token discussion. Get over it already. China is fickle when it comes to crypto. It's always been that way.

Moving back to the topic.... Does the number of tokens I have vested into a property give my vote more power than someone with half as many tokens as me? Do the token holders get to open purchase agreements that they find on the market or do we only get to choose from your lists?
ai

I don't see why the token holders cannot suggest our own markets. Personally I would like to see property in Dubai.
I would not recommend buying in Dubai. I think it's a bubble there and if they cannot sell their oil anymore they will be bankrupt in a few weeks.

Agreed, but it would be nice if there was some kind of voting system on when to sell a property. Right now, as i understand, for each property they buy they have a set goal which REAL sets. Maybe in the future platform users will be able to vote using the REAL token as well. Would be another use of the token and appreciate the price  Cheesy
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:25:45 PM

With the current price of eth, people have a great opportunity to join real at a good price. REAL has already a very good amount, and this will continue a bit, its pretty great. People like real estate and dividend token, and real a solid project.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:44:22 PM

ai

Agreed, but it would be nice if there was some kind of voting system on when to sell a property. Right now, as i understand, for each property they buy they have a set goal which REAL sets. Maybe in the future platform users will be able to vote using the REAL token as well. Would be another use of the token and appreciate the price  Cheesy

Ok, so token holders do not get a vote on property acquisition or anything? I thought I read that in the whitepaper. This was one I read twice because it really interested me. Initially, I thought the whole project was going to more focused on the Real Estate Agents Responsibilities. The Board of REALTORS® makes all the members use the word REALTOR® just like that. All caps and registered trademark. See my confusion? REAL token. I still love the potential for profit here.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:44:30 PM

hi
i really need help because i want to invest in REAL but before doing that i wanted to know what does it mean "Enter your contribution Wallet where Tokens are sent." in the verification in order to get submitted. Have i to insert the address which REAL provided for me in the previous screen or have i to insert my ERC-20 Ethereum wallet receiving address?

thanks for helping

Can't remember because I contributed right at the start Tongue, but as it's worded you must enter YOUR ERC-20 compatible ether address, the one you used to contribute with

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
wPipita1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:28:21 PM

hi

thanks for helping

Can't remember because I contributed right at the start Tongue, but as it's worded you must enter YOUR ERC-20 compatible ether address, the one you used to contribute with

ok thanks!

now i sent my transaction but i have another problem. I sent it from myetherwallet, i verified the transaction and it says: "Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction] " and "X Ether ($X) - [CANCELLED]" but my wallet balance has decreased by the amount i tryed to send. what should I do?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:06:20 PM

hi

thanks for helping

ok thanks!

now i sent my transaction but i have another problem. I sent it from myetherwallet, i verified the transaction and it says: "Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction] " and "X Ether ($X) - [CANCELLED]" but my wallet balance has decreased by the amount i tryed to send. what should I do?

It should come back in couple of minutes.

Did you entered correct amount of gas?

To participate an Ethereum token sale you need to fill your transaction with following details
Address — this is given you on the crowdpage deposit page.For security reasons the only trusted source for the Ethereum address to contribute ETH in the Token Sale will be available through: https://www.real.markets/
Gas Price: Leave at 25 gwei. Do not go above 50 or the transaction will be rejected.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:26:50 PM

I can't wait to start using the platform in October, i'm happy it's so quick after the ICO! Picked up some cheap ETH to invest some more these days. 
wPipita1

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:28:56 PM

hi

thanks for helping

ok thanks!

It should come back in couple of minutes.

Did you entered correct amount of gas?

To participate an Ethereum token sale you need to fill your transaction with following details
Address — this is given you on the crowdpage deposit page.For security reasons the only trusted source for the Ethereum address to contribute ETH in the Token Sale will be available through: https://www.real.markets/
Gas Price: Leave at 25 gwei. Do not go above 50 or the transaction will be rejected.

ok I didn't notice that i had 2 different transaction processing and just one of them didn't go well, but now it's all fixed. thank you krateiron for your help!
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:43:17 PM

Because of the huge drop in the market there have been some doubt whether the Tethers are solvent. Where do they get the fiat to back the millions of virtual dollars?

With REAL at least we could see the real estate backing the currency. Would have made a good safe haven.

Moreover, Real Estate value always appreciates in the long run, so as its rental rate which is good for REAL investors. Smiley

The value of Real Estate does not always appreciate. Conversely, it does not always depreciate either. Just like any market, there are highs and lows. Many factors go into the valuation of a property. i.e. Zoning, the surrounding area, crime rates, age, appraisals, but the most influential part of the properties value is, how much did the last house on the same street sell for. A seller that is in a rush to sell and will take any lowball offer he gets can be detrimental to the entire street.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: