Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139760 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:50:24 PM

Real will invest in many target countries, like Spain and US. This is good to manage the risk of crisis in a crountry, and also its good to have a more different invest. Real estate market is really nice cause price continue to up slowly, and for long term it's a really strong invest. Real will take benefit from that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:56:17 PM

Don't know you but I'm hyped AF, can't wait to exchange REAL for RPP and join my first real estate. This is like a nerd wet dream Cheesy, use a crypto currency to buy a share of a real estate and gain profits trough another crypto currency

I share the same feeling too. Being able to be a part owner of a nice real estate in another part of the world would be exciting!
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:03:43 PM

In every ICO I always ask myself at least 2 questions:
-What will cause a market demand for the coin so the price can go up?
-What will convince people not to sell it once ICO ends so the price will not drop?

Can someone give me short answer on this two?

1. Mainly the development -> buying more and more real estates (the market situation is, that real estates are gaining value) -> the price of the coin is moving up
2. These buildings will have a usecase, so they will generate a steady income.

Further, when you hold tokens you get ETH in addition as your part of the win.

This also asweres your second question (;
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:33:18 PM

1. Mainly the development -> buying more and more real estates (the market situation is, that real estates are gaining value) -> the price of the coin is moving up

I think he's asking specifically about the '->' between buying real estate and coin price increase. What mechanism ensures that the profit - minus the fees - is returned to the investors in the form of the REAL tokens? Because crypto is good for cutting the red tape, but sometimes red tape is good for making sure things happen as promised.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:33:23 AM

The use of an asset in frequent real estate transactions, as is the case, guarantees a high demand of the currency, of course, that if the currencies available to buy in exchange belong to investors, I believe that the same can stipulate its value to each negotiation, unlike of spills that occur with other currencies, devaluing them. I see a lot of potential for continued growth, and steadily high movement of Real Tokens, that makes me want to hold them long enough to see the moon.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:40:04 AM

-What will convince people not to sell it once ICO ends so the price will not drop?

I can try answering these two questions for you:

- there are a lot of people that want to invest in real estate, but can't because they don't have the funds to purchase property, take care of fees, management etc. REAL lowers this barrier, so proper marketing would enable them to tap into that market. The demand is already there.

- they already have their eye on a first property to acquire. When they add properties to the platform and people can actually use the REAL tokens, that will prevent large dumps, because the REAL platform only accepts REAL tokens.

This last point deserves some elaboration, because it's a very important one. When you actively participate on the REAL platform and buy RPPs (ownership in property), your REAL tokens will essentially be 'locked-in' that property. You only get them back if/when you sell them the RPP back. On the other hand, if you want to keep your investment and continue to invest in more/different properties on the platform, you will first have to buy more REAL tokens. In other words: the supply decreases and the demand increases, which translates into price increase.

Needless to say, adding attractive properties to the REAL platform is going to determine the success of this project.

Do you have any info on which property they want to aquire? It would be interesting if REAL would post info about echt property they are getting and investors can  give input on it
ammosov

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:27:51 AM

Yes, Houses and estates increase in prices everywhere in the world, so if somehow there is a crash in the industry of some country, we simply invest in another where is a rising or in a healthy position, it will always rise somewhere, so we have a safe place to hold investments, because REAL work internationally, not just one country, where the risk to recuperate from a crash is very high.

Except that to invest in a new rising object you need either to sell an old falling object at a loss, or put in new money. As with every investment, selling at the right time is how you make money.

Ho ho ho! Have you been good? Get ready for your SantaToken!
FREE SantaTokens -- Airdrop just finished
Totally free -- no pay2play - no posts - no tweets - no sigs
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:42:10 AM

Real will invest in many target countries, like Spain and US. This is good to manage the risk of crisis in a crountry, and also its good to have a more different invest. Real estate market is really nice cause price continue to up slowly, and for long term it's a really strong invest. Real will take benefit from that.
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/mortages-real-estate/11/factors-affecting-real-estate-market.asp
check this article
ya. because must face with population growth problem so invest in real estate never loss. always win. Cheesy
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:44:02 AM

Yes, Houses and estates increase in prices everywhere in the world, so if somehow there is a crash in the industry of some country, we simply invest in another where is a rising or in a healthy position, it will always rise somewhere, so we have a safe place to hold investments, because REAL work internationally, not just one country, where the risk to recuperate from a crash is very high.

Except that to invest in a new rising object you need either to sell an old falling object at a loss, or put in new money. As with every investment, selling at the right time is how you make money.

Perhaps, if REAL sell for a loss, we already have other countries where we are making profits, we could recuperate from it, but if REAL is just in one country, selling at a loss becomes very dangerous for the company, so we have some leverage by being in different places.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:53:20 AM

Real estate  systems in recent time are very popular here and it is very difficult with such a variety of almost similar  projects to create something that is  completely different from the others. However this  one seems doing its best.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:15:08 AM

I think normally that the ico would be over @ this moment when the China User also have a change to invest in the real estate  Grin
cas606

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:07:24 AM

- there are a lot of people that want to invest in real estate, but can't because they don't have the funds to purchase property, take care of fees, management etc. REAL lowers this barrier, so proper marketing would enable them to tap into that market. The demand is already there.

- they already have their eye on a first property to acquire. When they add properties to the platform and people can actually use the REAL tokens, that will prevent large dumps, because the REAL platform only accepts REAL tokens.

This last point deserves some elaboration, because it's a very important one. When you actively participate on the REAL platform and buy RPPs (ownership in property), your REAL tokens will essentially be 'locked-in' that property. You only get them back if/when you sell them the RPP back. On the other hand, if you want to keep your investment and continue to invest in more/different properties on the platform, you will first have to buy more REAL tokens. In other words: the supply decreases and the demand increases, which translates into price increase.

Needless to say, adding attractive properties to the REAL platform is going to determine the success of this project.

Do you have any info on which property they want to aquire? It would be interesting if REAL would post info about echt property they are getting and investors can  give input on it

thanks for the exchange, very informative. A quick question: say if i would like to sell RPP after some time, will there be a liquid market to sell? (does it function similarly as a REIT?) Will it be possible that the real property is gaining value, while in the REAL system it might fall due to a lack of reflexive market on the platform?

Also, is there any restriction/clause governing any lock-in period for any properties?

Thanks!
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:41:54 AM

I think normally that the ico would be over @ this moment when the China User also have a change to invest in the real estate  Grin
They use bitcoin to move their money from China to over worldwide then buy house. Cheesy This is a chance for them.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:14:37 AM

the main token price driver will be in my opinion their app. real estate market is a very traditional investment with not crazy gains like crypto. but the app allows log growth rates.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

The thing is, people shorted btc and eth, plus after China/JPMorgan FUD prices are going up and investors are trusting btc again.

I think the prices are going up because China/JPMorgan and other market players are buying at the low after causing the dip. They are totally manipulating the market.

At least with REAL it will be less vulnerable to FUD and manipulation.

False understanding of crypto news coming out from china will surely affect any altcoins, Real was invested by people who believe in it even if china is out of the picture we can still see a good amount of supporters.

i hear news from coindesk china exchanges start soon but there is now regulated and people can invest on ico. but only regulated ico not on all there they started. but china people keep participating on project direct worldwide. i read yesterday on coindesk. this is big thing to bitcoin move up going now i think. but more people learning about blockchain worldwide. this is the one big revolution coming. i think real project is the best way to invest for good future.
In the long run, the encryption market is the future of the major markets.
But at this stage can not escape the impact of regional policy control
Starting from China
Other areas also accelerated the pace of supervision.

i was checked all ICOs from china before banned there. those totally was fake. that is true. thats why china banned there ICOs. but soon new policies will be announce i think. i know china people now moving international crypto market and they keep investing on international ICO.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:17:31 AM

the main token price driver will be in my opinion their app. real estate market is a very traditional investment with not crazy gains like crypto. but the app allows log growth rates.

Well a good developed app will help for sure. Can't imagen how easy it would be to have an app where you can invest on the way Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:21:29 AM

For each property they buy, they will have a certain target set. Like sell it in two years with x amount of profit. Right now those goals are set by REAL themselves. I'm hoping in the future that ICO participants will be able to vote on these targets, perhaps by using REAL tokens.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:49:26 AM

For each property they buy, they will have a certain target set. Like sell it in two years with x amount of profit. Right now those goals are set by REAL themselves. I'm hoping in the future that ICO participants will be able to vote on these targets, perhaps by using REAL tokens.
Thats why they need to spread their investments trough different areas and countries. That is the general rule when you are investing in something, i know first will be just Spain but after that they should buy real estate in diverse environments which have potential. 

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:07:23 AM

They use bitcoin to move their money from China to over worldwide then buy house. Cheesy This is a chance for them.

this is what is great about crypto, governments banning certain transactions are irrelevant. you just get bitcoin and transfer that.

Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:08:56 AM

When will the Bounty of social networks occur?
And where do I fill in the data for participation?
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: