Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
Pilchard
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:17:25 AM

Hi guys! I was never able to win a local wallet. Spent a lot of time. daemon is synchronized. but the purse flies on Starting refresh. sinhroniziruete 1.2 unit. says balance 0. created wallet in the cli. on the pool sees the address and make payments. tried different pools. also all the balance is zero. created a new address. It is working properly. how to sync my first address? it is not enough coins. course and so subsided. I'm desperate. help

Type    Seed into your wallet that shows 0 balance but should have money in it.   Copy it down to a notepad or something,  might have to type it as you can't copy from the cli wallet.

then,  close the wallet.

create a shortcut of the CLI exe

Right click the shortcut and click properties

Then in the Target box,  add a space after .exe,  then add --restore-deterministic-wallet to the end.

It should look like this C:\Users\Pilchard\Desktop\elecwallet\electroneum-wallet-cli.exe --restore-deterministic-wallet

Hit apply,  then double click the shortcut and enter the Seed, Wallet name,  and pasword then prompted.   This will create a new wallet with the balance from the old wallet only showing the full balance as it should.

Hope that helps :-)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:18:23 AM

Looking for good future
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:19:31 AM

So much FUD
i wonder how much they are paid for  Grin
Such cry babies they all want the coin to be $100 in a month buy cry loudly on a 2 days delay hahaha newbies....

They paid us nothing. You have paid for nosense Mobile Mining with No Mobile Mining.

I mined thousands of them free while you have paid for them and I have already sold them because it will dump very bad. Sorry for all the investors here. You'll pay better attention next time.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
kurret

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:19:56 AM

[quote author=SirBurton link=topi

go read the announcement post,what they are promised is 6 billion coins premined ....not 12.6 billion!!!

are you taking too much of drugs that makes you blind ? Cheers!

btw i don't remember Monero have stealth address, or do you think this is a XSPEC clone? lol

bump!
https://getmonero.org/resources/moneropedia/stealthaddress.html

So what is the new technology in electroneum block chain compared to monero? is there anything new or is it just a monero copy? their white paper is not very honest about it...
Pilchard
Copper Member

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:20:06 AM

and if you don't know what a seed is... its a 25 word string you can recover your wallet from the blockchain with.   When you type seed into your wallet,  and input your password it should display the seed
Altex.ws

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:20:23 AM

wake up it's scam nothing legit in this coin another shit coin

They can't get it even in front of evidence, absurd.

The project looks as fraud (sorry, my opinion). Let's see what happens from this

"Mobile mining" without "mobile mining". No difficult to see scam here.

Rebelman = BUY_SELL = FRACAS = Butthurt Hoodlum

Everybody press on "Report to moderator" under fracas Name. And in comments ask him to get IP banned.
was already done mate !!
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:21:52 AM

go read the announcement post,what they are promised is 6 billion coins premined ....not 12.6 billion!!!

btw i don't remember Monero have stealth address, or do you think this is a XSPEC clone? lol

bump!

So what is the new technology in electroneum block chain compared to monero? is there anything new or is it just a monero copy? their white paper is not very honest about it...

Watch out! Now they report you to moderators because you are telling the truth.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
Altex.ws

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:24:31 AM

bump!

Truth??? I have seen nothing in what you have said have any truth, they said in there white paper it is simulated mining, so they were honest there , this seems to be  sticking point with your 4 IQ points there mate , anyone that thinks it was said to be real mobile mining, didnt read what they wrote!! DONG DONG!!
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:30:28 AM

bump!

Truth??? I have seen nothing in what you have said have any truth, they said in there white paper it is simulated mining, so they were honest there , this seems to be  sticking point with your 4 IQ points there mate , anyone that thinks it was said to be real mobile mining, didnt read what they wrote!! DONG DONG!!

since you quote the discussion that including my post...just tell me when i mentioned about mobile mining?
go back to school and LEARN HOW TO READ please!
Cheers!
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:34:20 AM

bump!

since you quote the discussion that including my post...just tell me when i mentioned about mobile mining?
Cheers!

You shut up aswell - you are just another sockpuppet of Facras spreading spam and FUD in this thread.
Also check the post history of Farcas - basically every ICO that has come out his has begged for Money and free coins.
Must be really desperate for pennies - poor Hoodlum.

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

Altex.ws

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:34:43 AM

bump!

Cheers!

unfortunately your post was mixed in there and its obvious who it is directed at!! and as for it having new tech from what i have read it was the XMR code and after release they have one of the monero devs working on things, so for now i believe it is the XMR code !!! so yes I can read but like i said it was directed at the shill aka fracas
kurret

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:35:11 AM

bump!

I was asking if there was anything new in the BLOCK CHAIN technology. It is an honest question. I am fully aware that the mobile mining is just a simulation and I have no problem with it.
Sanka

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:35:38 AM

Hi all, a quick question ?

with wich software do you mine by CPU ?

(i dont talk about the Beginner's Pool Mining Software and basic pool eu, us and asia...)  Wink

Thanks.
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:38:10 AM

bump!

Cheers!

unfortunately your post was mixed in there and its obvious who it is directed at!! and as for it having new tech from what i have read it was the XMR code and after release they have one of the monero devs working on things, so for now i believe it is the XMR code !!! so yes I can read but like i said it was directed at the shill aka fracas

No Need to defend yourself - this doremi turd has been spamming this thread and spreading lies andd rumors in his last 30 Posts here.
Doremi talks, walks and Looks like a Spammer - so this one will also be reported.

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

bgdmxd

Activity: 186

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:42:03 AM

(i dont talk about the Beginner's Pool Mining Software and basic pool eu, us and asia...)  Wink

Thanks.

I'm using the SUMO easy miner. If I remember correctly, I followed the link on easyhash to download the file.

doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:44:37 AM

bump!

Cheers!

No Need to defend yourself - this doremi turd has been spamming this thread and spreading lies andd rumors in his last 30 Posts here.
Doremi talks, walks and Looks like a Spammer - so this one will also be reported.

go report as much as what you like since you couldn't debunk the fact,i will keep remaining to the investers that their investment has been violated due to the "UNHONEST PREMINED(OVER PRINTING)COINS"
Cheers!
Sanka

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:45:08 AM

Thanks.

I'm using the SUMO easy miner. If I remember correctly, I followed the link on easyhash to download the file.

Perfect ! Thanks a lot. I will try it Smiley
ElectroneumToTheMOON!

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:46:05 AM

I am waiting for the big dump when the ICO coins is released. anyone wants to sell their ETN for 0.00000001 BTC?? Send Me a PM PLEASE?. I'll buy as much as I can Thanks! =)  Smiley
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:49:50 AM

Website still down, have not received the password reset email, and I have checked all inboxes including junk mail. ICO clearly stated that the coins would be released Nov 1st, it is now Nov 3rd my time, and there is still no way to access my investment. With the inevitable delay, the blockchain shouldn't have launched yet, trading should not be active on cryptopia yet. The fact is you've pissed off a large group of your investors, and haven't even discussed a make it right strategy. I get that things need built to grow, I get that the miners establish the blockchain, but ETN should not have been active on Cryptopia until investors could access their coins so that the market could decide the price. Now you've got a lot of upset investors who will be dumping as soon as possible with no regard to the future of Electroneum. They say bad press is good press, but in the case of Electroneum, bad press will be detrimental to investors who had planned on holding this coin. Devs made a big mistake in the way this was handled, particularly because at no point during the ICO was it ever changed from the coins being released on Nov 1st. Come one Devs, get it together let people access their coins and do something to make it right for your investors before the massive success turns into complete failure.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:50:04 AM

I've mined 3 you can have them
Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: