Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
Kayaman85

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:09:31 AM

Yeah the person quoted in the previous comments is a scammer, dont worry he is beng taken care of. PLEASE try and avoid quoting him cause all you are doing is helping him promote his spam/scam.  Not a good thing, obvously. lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kayaman85

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:10:31 AM

IGNORE THE SCAMMER/SPAMMER PEOPLE ALL YOU ARE DOING BY QUOTING HIM IS HELPING HIM SPREAD HIS SPAM lol
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:17:44 AM

they are double up their premined coins,but......DO YOU GUYS THAT INVESTING GET DOUBLE AS WELL?....that is a question lol
Cheers!

DAMN ETN TEAM, see it for yourself then tell me what can you say.  Cheesy

878ec74ff5f305ba30df3bae5f84bc59c8cb8cfbcc3df12f58dd7e646999892b

What does this mean ^^   Looks like 1.26 billion ETN on three stealth accounts ?? I hope I am reading that wrong

10.26 billion premined!!!!
this is far more than what they said is 6 billion!
cheers!

That was before when they expected around 10k users. Not over 300k. There is not enough coins for the mining app pool. Those coins will be necessary! So many noobs and FUD in here lol. Leaving until you all find something else to move on to. Wow.

Good luck with the project devs, I will be supporting and holding my coins for the future. Hope all the teething problems are sorted out soon.  

This is correct.

Its 12.6 billion coins

4.4 Billion to investors

That leaves 8.2 Billion for mobile miners, which is perfectly fine.

Wow, you guys just dont stop, lol. This was the plan all along. How did you expect the mobile miners to get coins??

show me the new announcement from dev-team then idoit!!!
this alone is enought for a very big red flag!!

I am the Community Manager for Electroneum. There is no announcement necessary. This was what they said would happen all along.

If you are confused, I will help you, but my guess is you are just trying to spread confusion, as you have been doing for months on this thread.

You can raise your Red Flag, but other than a few other trolls, I dont think anyone will fall for your FUD

people who are investing on this ico were invest under the terms of 6 billion coins will be premined,dev team don't have the right to change the original terms bc it will invade the right of the investers!i forseen this coin will be flag as a very very big red flag and will be deny to be listed on many well known exchange,the most worse case scenario would be  public law suit and these ico will treating as a scam project by the regulation agents!!

and you contraband as the ETN manager you will also a criminal due to the role as a colaborator with this scam...cheers!

btw..where is your lovely dev-team who is/are qualify to speak here and backed you up? NONE!!
titansm

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:23:07 AM

i can not find wallet.
where can i download?
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:27:20 AM

Have there been any announcement on how long this investor blockade will be in place?
This is getting stupid right about now.
oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:35:37 AM

Never aim to take the place of bitcoin simply because you can't. Settle to that fact.  Smiley
ilss1

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:43:26 AM

to those who are mad at the miners, think of it this way, a mining rig usually cost around $3000 per rig, miners invested in these machine to mine coins so why hate them? hate them because you can't mine like they can? then go on buy yourself a mining rig, hate them because you didn't get to mine the moment the blockchain goes live? then its your fault.

If you invested in this ICO thinking "oh I will be a millionaire the moment the blockchain goes live" then you're dreaming sir. Investing is like gambling, you need to play your hands properly and prepare to lose what you invested.
finally reads this, it's not how much you can win, but what you can lose.

zaigar.io
neuran
Copper Member

Activity: 288
Merit: 0

GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:47:46 AM

Guys, I just launched a new ETN Pool, come mine with us, It's an Azure overkill Server! Grin http://etnpool.io

restless
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:51:44 AM

HOW TO TRANSFER COINS FROM PAPER WALLET?

It seems the hthread is full of paid hype, but useful info is not available
dllhg

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:56:20 AM

to those who are mad at the miners, think of it this way, a mining rig usually cost around $3000 per rig, miners invested in these machine to mine coins so why hate them? hate them because you can't mine like they can? then go on buy yourself a mining rig, hate them because you didn't get to mine the moment the blockchain goes live? then its your fault.

If you invested in this ICO thinking "oh I will be a millionaire the moment the blockchain goes live" then you're dreaming sir. Investing is like gambling, you need to play your hands properly and prepare to lose what you invested.
They should not have put it on exchange until coins were released to everyone period.  Totally unfair to those who really believed in the concept and invested a lot of money.  Has nothing to do with miners and everything to do with the company that chose to handle it in such a fashion. I mine as well although I didn't mine ETN since I bought a shit ton of it.  I never would have guessed in a million years this would happen.  I'm in it for the long run.  That being said I would have liked to have had the option to sell a small portion if I wanted to.  Having the investors take a back seat was a really bad decision on the developers part. I am sure most investors that put 40 MILLION DOLLARS into their pockets feel a little or a lot betrayed.  Me personally I can afford to lose every penny I put in. Doesn't mean it isn't totally unfair and pisses me off.
BTC-Graphicdesigns

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:57:10 AM

Anybody having Problems Login into the app on android? I get the message: "email or Password not correct - try again"
And I know email and Password are correct.

▄▄█▀█▄▄
                   ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
              ▄▄███▀                ███▄▄▄
           █▀▀ ▄█    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▀▄  ▀█
          ▄▌ ▄▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▀█▄▐█
         ▐██▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀███
        ▐█▀    ▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▀█▌
       ▐█▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓███▌▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█▌
      ▐██▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐██▌
      █ █▌    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀▀█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▐█ █▄
     █▌ █▌     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▐█ ▐█
      █ █▌     ▐▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     ▐█ █
       ██▌       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▐██▀
       ▐█▌        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀        ▐█▌
        ▐█▄          ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀          ▄█▌
         ▀█▀█▄                            █▀█▀
          ▀█ ▀█▄  ▐███▐▐ ▀▀▀▀▌▀ ▒▀▀▓   ▄█▀ ▐█
           ▀█▄▄▀█▄▐▒█▐▐▐ ▐▐  █▌ ░██▓ ▄█▀ ▄▄█
              ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                    ▀▀█▄▄     ▄▄█▀▀▀
                         ▀▀█▀▀

█████████▄▄     █▄ ▄▄  ▐████████████▄ ████████████▄      ▄▄██████▄▄
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄  ▀██    █▌ ██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄  ▀▀█▄
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██   ▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█▌ ██▀▀▀▀   ██  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄  ██
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ▀▀       ██  ▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄   ██    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      █▌           ▐█
    ▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀▀█  ██   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██      ██  ██      ▄██  █
    ▐█▌   ███▀  █▌   █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██       ██▄ ▀██████▀▀ ▄█▀
    ▐█▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    █▌ ██      ▐█  █▌         █▌ ██        ▀██▄▄     ▄▄█▀
     ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀  ▀▀       ▀  ▀          ▀  ▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██

unagipie

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

Where is the best hash high pool?
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:15:18 AM

Anybody having Problems Login into the app on android? I get the message: "email or Password not correct - try again"

They blame hackers...

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:15:29 AM

there are a lot of problems right now, i think the best desicion is to wait a little bit. Web site is down now, i'm received the mail about necessity of password reset but can't to do it.
fracas

Activity: 392

Multiversum

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:16:24 AM

They should not have put it on exchange until coins were released to everyone period.  Totally unfair to those who really believed in the concept and invested a lot of money.  Has nothing to do with miners and everything to do with the company that chose to handle it in such a fashion. I mine as well although I didn't mine ETN since I bought a shit ton of it.  I never would have guessed in a million years this would happen.  I'm in it for the long run.  That being said I would have liked to have had the option to sell a small portion if I wanted to.  Having the investors take a back seat was a really bad decision on the developers part. I am sure most investors that put 40 MILLION DOLLARS into their pockets feel a little or a lot betrayed.  Me personally I can afford to lose every penny I put in. Doesn't mean it isn't totally unfair and pisses me off.

Yeah totally unfail ICO. Absurd things happened. Black page in Crypto history. And mobile mining still not available (never be probably).

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
bluberry7

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:17:27 AM

hello, Devs!  do you need any any help with SMM?  I guess that extra marketing is always needed.  So I could help you in FB and telegram.
ilss1

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:24:29 AM

What is the status of ETN getting listed in the other 5 exchanges?
Want to see ETN listed on Bitfinex, Bittrex and Poloniex.
When one applies to the exchanges, they have to provide the BitcoinTalk ICO thread.
Could the above big exchanges who have a reputation to protect have second thoughts after reading this thread?
We all know Cryptopia's pockets were lined up to the tune of $25K so it was easy to get listed there.
maybe someone had already answered you, I'll say two things
first, read the whole forum, do not miss anything
second, look at Facebook twiter, and you'll be better informed
are in total 9 exchanges, more or less a 300k only in listing or maybe more.

zaigar.io
oldbit

Activity: 203

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:28:09 AM

Yeah totally unfail ICO. Absurd things happened. Black page in Crypto history. And mobile mining still not available (never be probably).

The concept of mobile mining is pure stupidity. Who would want your mobile device exposed to prolonged heat. It will die, or shorten your battery life.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:30:33 AM

whats the fuck do you still crying for this fking mobile miner? it`s NO REAL MINING. at the moment they have other problems as this shit miner. RECOGNIZE IT PLEASE, THANKS
ZineX

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:30:41 AM

The concept of mobile mining is pure stupidity. Who would want your mobile device exposed to prolonged heat. It will die, or shorten your battery life.

After all this time you still not being able to fish the easiest details out of this. I laugh.  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: