Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:55:09 PM

They should extend the 40% by a couple of hours until they get this thing sorted.  This isn't fair.

It may have been intentional to do some sort of maintenance or to implement the 30%, no clue will just have to wait and see. I wasnt watching when it changed from 50 to 40 so idk if it happened before.

30% is still a good deal

Yes, but that's not the point.  If I snoozed through the 40%, then its my fault.   I am attempting to contribute during the 40% period and due to a technical error on their part, the 40% period is passing.  They should do the right thing and extend the 40% by another day.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Krazy-E

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:59:02 PM

They should extend the 40% by a couple of hours until they get this thing sorted.  This isn't fair.

It may have been intentional to do some sort of maintenance or to implement the 30%, no clue will just have to wait and see. I wasnt watching when it changed from 50 to 40 so idk if it happened before.

30% is still a good deal

Yes, but that's not the point.  If I snoozed through the 40%, then its my fault.   I am attempting to contribute during the 40% period and due to a technical error on their part, the 40% period is passing.  They should do the right thing and extend the 40% by another day.

Did you even make the calculation in the price difference of the coin? It's so marginal, think about it.
Revelations86

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:07:37 AM

30% is still a good deal

Did you even make the calculation in the price difference of the coin? It's so marginal, think about it.

I understand the difference, but again thats not the point.  The point is there was a technical issue on their part which caused people such as myself to not be able to invest during this period.  I would like for them to do the right thing and extend the period.  Even if the difference is 0.001%, its the principle.   And this is a test as to whether they will put their investor's interest first.   When the Chinese government banned ICOs, the Aeternity team did the right thing and refunded everyone that purched from a Chinese ICO vendor their money back.  It's not the actual loss I'm worried about (its even possible that the BTC is going to appreciate higher than the 10% im losing out on), its the principle and character.
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:36:31 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 02:36:08 AM by Imikocha

Hi guys.

I am, first of all, very sorry for the inconvenience this thing is causing, and we are all on the telegram very frustrated and annoyed with this.  

Tomorrow i will get some information on how to let the devs know that this has happened, if, knock on wood, it happens again; it is 12.30 in the middle of the night in England, so it is hard to reach them by the means that we in the community have available.

I know this causes frustration and is annoying, but there is nothing we as the community can do right now except wait it out and talk to them tomorrow. I can assure you i will be in here updating this as soon as possible to let you know what the solution will be to this annoying problem.

- Mathias
Revelations86

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:02:03 AM

Hi guys.

I am, first of all, very sorry for the inconvenience this thing is causing, and we are all on the telegram very frustrated and annoyed with this. 

Yes, you are right. The right thing to do would be to extend the 40% in a corresponding timeframe, perhaps even a day, and this i will bring to the attention of the devs tomorrow, you can count on that, and i have no doubt that some sort of deal will be made.

Likewise i will tomorrow get some information on how to let the devs know that this has happened, if, knock on wood, it happens again; it is 12.30 in the middle of the night in England, so it is hard to reach them by the means that we in the community have available.

I know this causes frustration and is annoying, but there is nothing we as the community can do right now except wait it out and make our claim. I can assure you i will be in here updating this as soon as possible to let you know what the solution will be to this annoying problem.

- Mathias

Hi Mathias,  the site is back up now and shows 30%.  Please do have them correct this as this is completely unfair to us.  If they do not, I will pass on this and will advise everyone I know to do the same.
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:17:00 AM

Site is starting slowly slowly to work again like a charm.
Helios45

Activity: 244
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:21:51 AM

So is the 40% extended or not ? it's good to have an official communication from the Electroneum team on this thread
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:58:35 AM

469 BTC
7120 ETH

4 MILLION RAISED

20,725 Registered Investors
1100+ ETN Telegram Members
https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg

Is there any member of the Electroneum team here?  I've been trying to participate for the past 2 hours, but the site is down.   Is there anything I could do?  I don't want to lose out on the 40% bonus.  Please help!

Same here, a bit disappointed I couldn't buy a bit more at 40% but at least I already bought the majority of my coins at 50%.

Probably should've pulled the trigger earlier but life happens, gets in the way sometimes.

This is the best way to look at it. Im not trying to sound heartless or a dick. I know it frustrating but lets not blow this out of proportion.

Remember, you had 166 hours to buy with the 40% bonus, and 168 at 50% bonus.

THESE THINGS HAPPEN. THE DEVS DIDNT PLAN TO DO THIS.

If it were my call, and it most certianly IS NOT. I dont talk to the devs, but IF it were left up to me, I would just keep the correct timeline, knowing we may lose 50 investors. This way kepping the right timeline and rules to be fair to everybody else and protect the investments of the other 20,849 investors.

Sorry, but that is the fairest thing to do at this point when no matter what they do at this point they are going to piss off one group or the other. Think like leader. Would you piss off 20, 850 people, or 50 people (and its most likely much less than 50)

BlackWidow

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:07:07 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 06:09:41 AM by BlackWidow

Hi guys.

Yes, you are right. The right thing to do would be to extend the 40% in a corresponding timeframe, perhaps even a day, and this i will bring to the attention of the devs tomorrow, you can count on that, and i have no doubt that some sort of deal will be made.

Likewise i will tomorrow get some information on how to let the devs know that this has happened, if, knock on wood, it happens again; it is 12.30 in the middle of the night in England, so it is hard to reach them by the means that we in the community have available.

I know this causes frustration and is annoying, but there is nothing we as the community can do right now except wait it out and make our claim. I can assure you i will be in here updating this as soon as possible to let you know what the solution will be to this annoying problem.

- Mathias

Hi Mathias,  the site is back up now and shows 30%.  Please do have them correct this as this is completely unfair to us.  If they do not, I will pass on this and will advise everyone I know to do the same.

Stop crying .
Period    Date    Bonus Rate    Electroneum Issued
1st 7 days    14 - 20 September 2017    50%    150 coins per USD $1
2nd 7 days    21 - 27 September 2017    40%    140 coins per USD $1

Where were you all this time? its' been 14 days till now.And now you cry couse the site was down for a couple of hours? why did you let the buying at the last seconds?......However 30%(31% if you use a referal. Sure as hell i will not give you mine, as you only cry here) is STILL GREAT. Price will more than double once it hits the market.
Early investors got more bonus as it is fair , and it should be. Couse they support the project from the beginning. There was a time, you should have followed it, and not leave for the last minute as everything can happen(electricity, internet down, server down, etc)..
You let it for the last, you paid the price........
By the way, tell all your friend  not to buy. So you and your friends will buy my coins 5 times higher when i will sell them in the market(if i decide to sell, maybe i will sell them 10 times the ico price,or mybe i woun't sell them, who knows). So do us a favour, DON'T BUY AT ICO AT 30% Wink

No, dont let this scare you away. 30% is still a great deal
xenia4774

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:10:23 AM

Contraband what is the deal? How is this the one time you are not here?
Revelations86

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:38:11 AM

469 BTC
7120 ETH

4 MILLION RAISED

Is there any member of the Electroneum team here?  I've been trying to participate for the past 2 hours, but the site is down.   Is there anything I could do?  I don't want to lose out on the 40% bonus.  Please help!

Same here, a bit disappointed I couldn't buy a bit more at 40% but at least I already bought the majority of my coins at 50%.

Probably should've pulled the trigger earlier but life happens, gets in the way sometimes.

This is the best way to look at it. Im not trying to sound heartless or a dick. I know it frustrating but lets not blow this out of proportion.

If it were my call, and it most certianly IS NOT. I dont talk to the devs, but IF it were left up to me, I would just keep the correct timeline, knowing we may lose 50 investors. This way kepping the right timeline and rules to be fair to everybody else and protect the investments of the other 20,849 investors.

Sorry, but that is the fairest thing to do at this point when no matter what they do at this point they are going to piss off one group or the other. Think like leader. Would you piss off 20, 850 people, or 50 people (and its most likely much less than 50)

No that is not the fairest thing to do.  You're argument would be valid ONLY if we had the ENTIRE allocated time and chose to slack off and miss it.  This isn't the case.  There was a technical issue that prevented people from getting in during the allowed allocated time. This was not our fault and therefore, this needs to be addressed.  What if there is a technical issue and your coins dissappeared. Should we all day who cares, move on, its only 1 investor?  So no offense, if you were the dev and made such an idiotic statement, I.would stay far far away.   
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:42:15 AM

Contraband what is the deal? How is this the one time you are not here?

Im here. I was trying to have answers to post.

I dont know what happened with the glitch. Im just glad it was only small amount of time and didnt effect too many people

I feel bad they missed the 40%, but these things happen. They can still get a great deal at 30%. Remember, these are bonuses. You still will get a profit because it will be $.01 when the token sale ends

No one likes when a site goes down and Im sure the dev will take steps to prevent it in the future.

Thats really all he can do at this point. It frustrates everyone, and no one more than the devs Im sure.
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:56:16 AM

469 BTC
7120 ETH

4 MILLION RAISED

No that is not the fairest thing to do.  You're argument would be valid ONLY if we had the ENTIRE allocated time and chose to slack off and miss it.  This isn't the case.  There was a technical issue that prevented people from getting in during the allowed allocated time. This was not our fault and therefore, this needs to be addressed.  What if there is a technical issue and your coins dissappeared. Should we all day who cares, move on, its only 1 investor?  So no offense, if you were the dev and made such an idiotic statement, I.would stay far far away.   

I know you are frustrated. Im frustrated. Extending it now would be unfair to everyone else. Im sorry you lost out on the 40% but I wouldnt throw away my investment over such a small amount when it looks to easily give you 500% not even including the 30% bonus.

No one doubts it will be at least $.05 when it ETN hits Bittrex a week or so after launch.

I know you are upset, and you have every right to be, but sometimes bad things happen that are out of everybodys control...

....you have to step back...try to relax (easier said than done)...... and think this through logically. The devs are not going to piss off 20,000 people to make you happy because of a website glitch.

Just give yourself a half hour calm down. This is not as big as deal as you are making it out to be.

No ones coins disappeared and they will address the issue and do everything they can to prevent this from happening again.

Rationally, think about it. It was a very small difference and it affected a very small group of people.

Its was out of their hands and they need to think about the community as a whole.

And yes I know it still sucks. No one is arguing that.
xenia4774

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:59:33 AM

469 BTC
7120 ETH

4 MILLION RAISED

I know you are frustrated. Im frustrated. Extending it now would be unfair to everyone else. Im sorry you lost out on the 40% but I wouldnt throw away my investment over such a small amount when it looks to easily give you 500% not even including the 30% bonus.

No one doubts it will be at least $.05 when it ETN hits Bittrex a week or so after launch.

I know you are upset, and you have every right to be, but sometimes bad things happen that are out of everybodys control...

....you have to step back...try to relax (easier said than done)...... and think this through logically. The devs are not going to piss off 20,000 people to make you happy because of a website glitch.

Just give yourself a half hour calm down. This is not as big as deal as you are making it out to be.

No ones coins disappeared and they will address the issue and do everything they can to prevent this from happening again.

Rationally, think about it. It was a very small difference and it affected a very small group of people.

Its was out of their hands and they need to think about the community as a whole.

Dammit when your right your right I knew I should have done this in the morning. Oh well, 30% is still a great bonus. Why does this shit always happen to me fu@k OK muusaa
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:03:02 AM

when 40% bonus end you want to dev to get more time , then when 30% bonus end too you want dev to get more time , what the hell you doing in 7 days period ? why didn't buy it when bonus is available l Roll Eyes
Revelations86

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:04:37 AM

469 BTC
7120 ETH

4 MILLION RAISED

No man, you're being extremely selfish now. How is it unfair to people like you who are getting the same amount of coins regardless of whether we get 40% or 30%?  This decision has no impact on you whatsoever.
contraband

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:08:23 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 04:03:52 AM by contraband

when 40% bonus end you want to dev to get more time , then when 30% bonus end too you want dev to get more time , what the hell you doing in 7 days period ? why didn't buy it when bonus is available l Roll Eyes

Some people were reporting that the site was down just prior to the end of the 40% bonus and now its up and there is still a great bonus at 30%
Revelations86

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:36:37 AM

Some people were reporting that the site was down just prior to the end of the 40% bonus and now its up and there is still a great bonus at 30%

Can someone post the link to the telegram channel? 
Revelations86

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:47:47 AM

Dude, the bonus didn't end.  There was 1.5 hours left and the site went down and I tried to login hundreds of times to no avail.  This is not our fault.   I'm sick and tired of people saying but you had all the other time.  This is not an excuse.  If you are paid $100 dollars, and your boss randomly decides to pay you $80 week, do you look at the situation and say oh well, at least I'm getting a wonderful $80.  NO and this is the same here.  The terms are the terms, I have every right to wait until the last hour as long as I'm meeting the terms laid out. The first hour of a bonus period is not different then the final hour. The terms were broken and there needs to be some sort of remedial action to make it fair to those of us who fell within this window. I can even prove my claim.  This is a test to see if the devs will do right and abide by the terms that they laid out.  I am extremely pissed about this!
contraband

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:01:18 AM

Dude, the bonus didn't end.  There was 1.5 hours left and the site went down and I tried to login hundreds of times to no avail.  This is not our fault.   I'm sick and tired of people saying but you had all the other time.  This is not an excuse.  If you are paid $100 dollars, and your boss randomly decides to pay you $80 week, do you look at the situation and say oh well, at least I'm getting a wonderful $80.  NO and this is the same here.  The terms are the terms, I have every right to wait until the last hour as long as I'm meeting the terms laid out. The first hour of a bonus period is not different then the final hour. The terms were broken and there needs to be some sort of remedial action to make it fair to those of us who fell within this window. I can even prove my claim.  This is a test to see if the devs will do right and abide by the terms that they laid out.  I am extremely pissed about this!

For god sake, give us a break.
If you dont like this ico , just go invest in control finance, or in ico that steal your money, in ico-s with no face, strange coins where the dev just dump and disappear.
The site went down, you didn't buy. WHO THE HELL CARES. You should have done your timing calculations better. You are the only responsible for your missing opportunity..... but you have still a month to buy... oh you don't want? you want the 40%?.  Well that train passed. DEAL WITH IT.
As i said , if you dont want to buy now or in the following month,  then come to the exhanges after 1 november Wink

I DO care. I was an unfortunate situation. But you should relax. We will see what the dev says. I just cant promise anything
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: