Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:43:57 AM

Have there been any simulations carried out regarding the liquidity of the tokens with such a deflationary money policy? In other words, will the hoarding of the UTRUST tokens not hinder the functioning of the platform?

I would have to refer this to the technical department, but generally and from an economic point of view this is definitely undecided and on-going discussion between people that think inflation is necessary and people that think deflation is good. I will not get into the arguments here, but a good starting point to see the different views is this article in which the author argues that inflation is necessary while the commenters strongly disagree.

Personally, I think holding the tokens is not an issue since a lot of payments will be done through other currencies.

Isn't it the case that the UTrust Tokens are not necessary for the fuctionality of the platform? The platform would also work when users only pay in other cryptos and hold their UTrust tokens. The Tokens are more a contribution stake and represent the value of the whole UTrust platform and can, as a bonus, be used to pay on the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:46:25 AM

There are several online platforms that give businesses the great opportunity to engage potential clients. People are fond of online shopping and this online payment transactions play a vital role. It's a vital part of the every business on how to make a purchase of payments.

online all payments how work do you know. utrust payment system will work more efficiently, because UTRUST will accept alot of crypto currency and credit card ETC.  

Yes, the popularity and the spread of Utrust will definitely be more for a venture like this. The mixture has to be with the trust of customers and in return people may just stay with the service.
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:49:48 AM

Have there been any simulations carried out regarding the liquidity of the tokens with such a deflationary money policy? In other words, will the hoarding of the UTRUST tokens not hinder the functioning of the platform?

I would have to refer this to the technical department, but generally and from an economic point of view this is definitely undecided and on-going discussion between people that think inflation is necessary and people that think deflation is good. I will not get into the arguments here, but a good starting point to see the different views is this article in which the author argues that inflation is necessary while the commenters strongly disagree.

Personally, I think holding the tokens is not an issue since a lot of payments will be done through other currencies.

Isn't it the case that the UTrust Tokens are not necessary for the fuctionality of the platform? The platform would also work when users only pay in other cryptos and hold their UTrust tokens. The Tokens are more a contribution stake and represent the value of the whole UTrust platform and can, as a bonus, be used to pay on the platform.

That would be correct. However, and this is not officially confirmed or anything, I can imagine that UTRUST tokens will continue to develop use-cases, such as staking by merchants to provider more trust or similar.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:50:29 AM

DAMN!

how can you just filter out whats right and whats wrong in this thread by now? everything is getting more and more confused

What is so confused to you.?
Check out their website or their promo video. The system may be complicated but its not ambiguous.

i am confused about the differing post in here. there are people who declare it as scam and others who say that its will be the thing. in promo there wont be written anything bad

It´s for shure no scam, but nobody can tell you if it works or not, like every other business.
Simple as that Smiley

but you know - this is just the idea at the moment and youll never know if and how it works a prototype would be a thing
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:52:53 AM

DAMN!

how can you just filter out whats right and whats wrong in this thread by now? everything is getting more and more confused

What is so confused to you.?
Check out their website or their promo video. The system may be complicated but its not ambiguous.

i am confused about the differing post in here. there are people who declare it as scam and others who say that its will be the thing. in promo there wont be written anything bad

It´s for shure no scam, but nobody can tell you if it works or not, like every other business.
Simple as that Smiley

but you know - this is just the idea at the moment and youll never know if and how it works a prototype would be a thing

That was my point
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:53:08 AM

It reminds me ripple there is also no need to use tokens, but this does not prevent the project to develop.

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:05:41 AM

Invest or not invest - that´s the question here  Wink Maybe better invest after launch on exchanges? What´s your opinion?
The big chance is that the coin when entering the exchange will already be traded much more than the price of ICO, so people are in a hurry to buy tokens at ICO and pre-sale at a discount. And you can buy on the exchange after issuing coins for bounty.
Exactly, so if you invest now its really sure that you will get good profit once its entered the exchange. Invest now and gain profit later.
This is the best time to invest while the campaign is still going on, after the campaign you will say to your self that you did the right decisions.
I think you should look at the long term whit this one, at least wait for them to partner u with some ecommerce platform in the future, right now is more or less just an idea but the real value will come when their platform will be up and running.

It would be nice if Utrust can announce a nice ecommerce partner.
This would really help this project Smiley.

But I agree that this will be a long term investment, buy now go away for a year and see where the price is then Wink.

I agree that a very important key to success for UTRUST are e-commerce partners. The developers of UTRUST should be teaming up with huge e-commerce platforms and companies, those that have established themselves properly and which people are already very familiar with. Meaning, those that have already a name in the business.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:07:49 AM

I am really glad when I see the activity on the thread, so much people enjoy the Utrust project, we are a lot to understand the potential of Utrust.
Its really important for the team to have a supportive community, and with that and the marketing argument UTRUST can show us, the project will skyrocket.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:22:20 AM

It reminds me ripple there is also no need to use tokens, but this does not prevent the project to develop.

Exactly. You can't make a product in blockchain without making a token. It would be pointless. So don't overthink about the functionality of utrust.

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:23:16 AM

Invest or not invest - that´s the question here  Wink Maybe better invest after launch on exchanges? What´s your opinion?

Joining the ICO is better rather than waiting it to be listed in an exchange. Since UTRUST is a good coin, it is better to participate in ICO because the token is much cheaper and their are bonuses to be distributed. And I am confident and I believe that after the ICO, UTRUST value will definitely increase. You won't regret investing on this kind of project.

Buy it before it hits EtherDelta to make small profit, buy it before it hits Poloniex to make a big profit!

Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:23:32 AM

Kakumei makes his friends to write negative posts in the other topics competition. They did use black PR. The developers UTRUST unworthy people who mislead forum members. UTRUST SCAM PROJECT.

You really can't blame UTRUST if an another project you have invested in is bleeding. I understand that you are frustrated with monetha falling and scam accusations flying on their thread. But you should take responsibility for your own actions, no one told you to invest in anything. Yelling scam in here doesn't give you your money back.
DYOR.

Lol!! Cheesy. Exactly. They think if they try to destroy others their loss from other projects will be regained back. Sounds bitter no? It's ok. It's not because a similar project failed will mean that Utrust  will also fail. To be sure they are not 100% the same in feature so the better one wins.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:25:04 AM

Joining the ICO is better rather than waiting it to be listed in an exchange. Since UTRUST is a good coin, it is better to participate in ICO because the token is much cheaper and their are bonuses to be distributed. And I am confident and I believe that after the ICO, UTRUST value will definitely increase. You won't regret investing on this kind of project.

Buy it before it hits EtherDelta to make small profit, buy it before it hits Poloniex to make a big profit!

Utrust already on ethyerdelta?
And its will be on Poloniex?  Shocked
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:33:10 AM

I don't know if the participants of the private and the pre-sale already got their tokens. But why should they already dump their tokens? The main ICO hasn't even started.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:34:39 AM

Kakumei, Sozialtourist, mike0182, thanks for your responses. I have read a little bit about the opposing camps, the Neo-Keynesians and the Austrian School. That is indeed a subject that may derail this thread.

The reason I posted was because of UTRUST's projected burn rate:

The amount of UTRUST tokens is projected to be reduced from the initial 1 billion to a minimum cap of 100 million, at a rate no faster than 50 million a year.

I thought burning 90% of the tokens seemed excessive. But if we consider your point that UTRUST is an optional currency and that at the maximum burn rate it would take 18 years to reach the minimum cap, I concede that a deflationary spiral is unlikely to be a problem.
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:35:30 AM

I don't know if the participants of the private and the pre-sale already got their tokens. But why should they already dump their tokens? The main ICO hasn't even started.

I can't find this information about Etherdelta. I think it's a fake news.

Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

many people around me who are bitcoin users said that UTRUST project is good, and some of them are interested in this project. I was curios with it and I try to read it. and apparently what they said is right. UTRUST has great strategy and management. I am interested in this project. and I am sure this project is gonna be success.
I would like to thank you for that. Thank you for seeing this project as great as it is. Well for those who haven't read their whitepaper, I think you should by now.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:41:08 AM

I think the distribution has not happened yet. Am I correct? Too early for these UTRUST token buyers to dump as early as now. But perhaps they are doing this for the price to go cheaper and then buying the same tokens again when the price is too low already. This is an old dog's trick. Dump and then buy back in bulk.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:45:31 AM

I cant find tokens on Etherdelta. i think tokens for pre-sale still not dictributed?
In anyway, we must to wait big exchanges after ICO. In which exchanges token will be trading?
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:46:32 AM

When they dump the price of that coin will go down so bad. And with that they can buy the coin again at low price. It was the recent technique by the person that destroyed the reputation of bitcoin and the bitcoin goes down, but he bought many bitcoins LOL.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:54:50 AM

It is not only a payment platform online that recieved cryptocurrency payment which is very good and convenient wherein you can use any crypto of your choice as payment and it authomatically converts into fiat for the seller to protect them from crypto's volatility. So incase the price of coin someone used to pay drops in price, the seller will not lost because his payment is recieved in fiat.  Utrust also make their own token that grows in price as the platform grows which charges 0% service fee if you are going to use Utrust token as payment. So it is double purpose. The token can be used as payment money which will require 0% service fee or an investment because the token grows in price in time.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: