Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
cryptogoro

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:55:08 AM

just reading about the bad news from China,but i think it will not have any effect on this ico,there are a lot of whales also outside China,paragon goes great...

It's actually a good thing for Non-Chinese ICOs. Chinese investors are free to put their money in the external ICOs but, Chinese companies can not hold ICOs for themselves.

Remember Fred Wilson on bitcoin from 2014?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6y0xvz/remember_fred_wilson_on_bitcoin_from_2014/
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:22:09 AM

Is the website down.. i get Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

tried both Chrome and Internet Explorer both give this error?
paragoncoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:30:32 AM

We're live here https://paragoncoin.com
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:38:53 AM

just reading about the bad news from China,but i think it will not have any effect on this ico,there are a lot of whales also outside China,paragon goes great...

It's actually a good thing for Non-Chinese ICOs. Chinese investors are free to put their money in the external ICOs but, Chinese companies can not hold ICOs for themselves.

Remember Fred Wilson on bitcoin from 2014?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6y0xvz/remember_fred_wilson_on_bitcoin_from_2014/

How could I forget? "Anything that China bans, just invest in it"
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:51:24 AM

I just read that in the Netherlands cannabis isn't really legal but tolarated. Every Coffeeshop can have up to 500g and sell up to 5g to individuel customers. But the production and wholesale is still more or less illegal, so that the shops have to buy it "illegal"?

Is it true? Can someone confirme it?

If this is true, PARAGON is also in areas like the Netherlands useful, to get everything on a legal basis  Shocked

I can confirm this statement, but most likely it was mine to begin with  Smiley

If i'm not mistaken you're allowed to grow like only 3 plants for personal use, so that means that coffeeshops who have to buy lots of weed, need to buy it from people who illegaly grow lots and lots of plants (aka criminals).
so, the paragon will make it fully legal on netherland first? or on america first?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:12:14 AM

i like that we have Escobar in team Smiley

IOTA
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:31:04 AM

I just read that in the Netherlands cannabis isn't really legal but tolarated. Every Coffeeshop can have up to 500g and sell up to 5g to individuel customers. But the production and wholesale is still more or less illegal, so that the shops have to buy it "illegal"?

Is it true? Can someone confirme it?

If this is true, PARAGON is also in areas like the Netherlands useful, to get everything on a legal basis  Shocked

I can confirm this statement, but most likely it was mine to begin with  Smiley

If i'm not mistaken you're allowed to grow like only 3 plants for personal use, so that means that coffeeshops who have to buy lots of weed, need to buy it from people who illegaly grow lots and lots of plants (aka criminals).
so, the paragon will make it fully legal on netherland first? or on america first?

Who knows? It is not Paragon alone who need to legalize it, it is also a matter of the gouvernment of a country, which needs to pass bills to legalize something.
If they are slow, or have doubts, it could go slow and then you don't know which country will start.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:49:26 AM

i like that we have Escobar in team Smiley
Grin then we dont have a chance to invest this ICO.  he have 14 billion $ hide somewhere

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:54:44 AM

yess i know see here (as you can see i am using good url)

https://imgur.com/a/072z3

i tried both IE and chrome, to make sure caching is no issue (i am also techie guy so i know how to troubleshoot)
i allready did the first pre-sale with Paragon but want to see how my account is doing and stuff..
what can be the reason i am getting this error?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:20:30 AM

yess i know see here (as you can see i am using good url)

https://imgur.com/a/072z3

i tried both IE and chrome, to make sure caching is no issue (i am also techie guy so i know how to troubleshoot)
i allready did the first pre-sale with Paragon but want to see how my account is doing and stuff..
what can be the reason i am getting this error?

Same problem here.
Tested it on different computers, browsers, ... I'm also getting that error.

Its only the main page I cant see, all other links like the Whitepaper work.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:55:27 AM

Most of the whales are on china, big mining farm are also in china it might affect some running ICO right now and sales will also decrease for asian base ICO.
n7788

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

Community Manager - Sri Lanka

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:57:20 AM

Any Bounty program ?
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:09:49 AM

I wasn't going to come here because of the minimum investments required. However after the shoutout from $GRWI and the airdrop announcement I decided I wanted in too. Great opportunity if Paragon and Growers International partner up at some point. Let's revolutionize the cannabis industry before the train leaves the station!

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
legion_miracle

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:19:14 AM

"We are creating a chain of high-tech, fully equipped Paragon centers similar to WeWork®8
We will put them in areas where cannabis is legal, and there is strong interest in cannabis.
This will give start-ups easy access to a network of resources to set up, manage, and grow
their business with the help of like-minded individuals"---white paper: ---  https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf

💚Join our Telegram: https://t.me/ParagonCoin

💚Join our Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack

Interesting, i hadn't heard about WeWork. Can you elaborate on why people in the Cannabis industry should go to you for workspace instead of to a company like WeWork? Could you maybe give an example of the equipment that Paragon center would offer compared to a normal workspace? Thanks.

Thank you for your support, I hope this can help

"ParagonSpace supports several of the main goals of the Paragon mission at once.

1. It offers vital physical office space so like-minded people can work and brainstorm.
2. It supports the ParagonCoin tokens by only accepting PRG in payment for access
to office space and to purchase office equipment, printing and other services,
snacks, and nearly anything else necessary to function in this business
environment. Essentially, it creates a PRG sub-economy.
3. It builds a rock-solid foundation for supporting the value of the currency, making
it very attractive to hold and use for the long-term.
4. It solves a real and substantial office space problem in the quickly growing legal
cannabis industry."

"Examples of typical PRG transactions in ParagonSpace include (but are not limited to):

• Opening doors by scanning a QR code of an active wallet with at least 1 PRG
• Paying for your own and/or guest access. Renting floating or fixed desk space or
private office with PRG
• Printing/scanning/faxing services at ParagonCoin Centers can be paid automatically
with PRG
• Paying for food, drinks, events, and merchandise with simple PRG checkout
• Securing conferences, events, research, and educational space for the legalized
cannabis industry
• Buying time for photo/audio/video studio for product shootings, interviews, podcasts,
etc.
• Joining a social club and/or café for ParagonCoin Club members
• Participating in web and in-app co-working, events, and a conference-reservation
system with instant PRG payment"

Thanks Again and best of luck

Really? a team that is renting out real assets with payments in their parent currency...This is bound to be more successful than I imagined. This shows a high level of professional support for their project as well as a passion and dedication to the industry it is based around. Way to go guys, quickly gaining much love for Paragon and the amazing team that has been built. Paragon and Growers International are revolutionizing the cannabis industry.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:31:00 AM

Any Bounty program ?

Signature campaign is already happening https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097307.0

but it's not paying you some coins, it's paying you a share for who uses your referral to invest.

They are trusting their ico that they are not paying huge bounties.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:44:38 AM

are you guys going to allow US citizens? are you going to have requirement for documents?

Probably not on both questions. I think they won't allow US citizens , but won't check in depth to see if your are one.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:46:53 AM

Any Bounty program ?

Signature campaign is already happening https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2097307.0

but it's not paying you some coins, it's paying you a share for who uses your referral to invest.

They really have high hopes with this. First, the token is priced at $1 and then no bounties just the referral.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:26:15 AM

It's a crime that such a nice herb like cannabis is criminalized from our "lovely" government. But it's time for a change I see great possibilities for this project.
legion_miracle

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:59:05 AM

Any Bounty program ?

They really have high hopes with this. First, the token is priced at $1 and then no bounties just the referral.

Ha, you said "High" hopes about a cannabis coin...However, I don't think that this is high hopes at all. $GRWI was almost the same price and sold out with time to spare. All it really takes is a good team, proper development, an active team in the community, and proof of results. So far the team at Paragon has fulfilled everyone of these aspects. And if you have read anything about them, you would know that they have solid motivation to make this project successful.

jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:31:20 AM

good idea for the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: