Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110144 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:38:41 AM

Think there is something wrong with the website:
https://paragoncoin.com/

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.[/qoute]

Cant wait for the second part of the crowdsale when minimum is 1$!
This is such a great project.

Checked it. No pishing warning, nothing different compared to the last time I checked the site  Huh What do you think is wrong?

I'm getting this when visiting https://paragoncoin.com/

Testing it on several laptops.

That's strange. I visited again and still have no problems.  Huh Maybe some problems with different browsers :/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:44:21 AM

Is the mobile app available as of now or it is planned for later?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:45:08 AM

Checked it. No pishing warning, nothing different compared to the last time I checked the site  Huh What do you think is wrong?

works pretty fine on my end of the line. maybe you should change the browser.

guyz, only 11 days left for the crowdsale Smiley who is going to buy some weed.... ehm... tokens? Smiley
Svetlana33

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:50:24 AM

1PtDe8u388vLs9zVgeBcDtcWvvZaqz2E8c
thx
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:38:55 AM

"We are creating a chain of high-tech, fully equipped Paragon centers similar to WeWork®8
We will put them in areas where cannabis is legal, and there is strong interest in cannabis.
This will give start-ups easy access to a network of resources to set up, manage, and grow
their business with the help of like-minded individuals"---white paper: ---  https://paragoncoin.com/whitepaper.pdf

💚Join our Telegram: https://t.me/ParagonCoin

💚Join our Slack: https://paragoncoin.com/slack

Now this is a good quote that paints a nice picture! 

Just snooped around on the website and watched the cartoon, very informative 1 minute.

I can see that they are only accepting big investors with 15 000$ -10 000$ minimum, this makes my decision about investing very easy, there's no way I can afford that Cheesy

I will keep an eye on developents tho! Good job team!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:46:36 AM

I've seen at least 3 coins with the same target industry and similar functionality, the one I remember is just called Cannabis coin. How do you guys compete with the existing projects?

I don't think these other coins like pot and cannabis have the same vision.
afaik the other coins are just trying to be a coin for buying.
Paragon is trying to make a ecosystem for Cannabis.. totally different. 
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:15:34 AM

Just checked now and the site works fine. Maybe there's a problem with your ISP.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:17:14 AM

I've seen at least 3 coins with the same target industry and similar functionality, the one I remember is just called Cannabis coin. How do you guys compete with the existing projects?

yes, and thus develop this industry and explore properties
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:46:18 AM

It is all about money!!  All the big companies probably have some investments in the marijuana industry. The shops around here do lots of business from open to close, this will only grow stronger I believe

It's not always about money. Cannabis doesn't only stand for money it also used in medical sciences. But, yeah people like to think only about money so be it. Even Microsoft made a software for the cannabis market.
But don't forget about the medical industry. Big companies like Bayer will not want a competitor that's ways cheaper than their unhealthy medicine.
Here is an article from Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/13/one-striking-chart-shows-why-pharma-companies-are-fighting-legal-marijuana/?utm_term=.6fa8b754fb30

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:16:16 AM

The first time i read oh an agriculture campaign.. this looks like a good project to support are we getting organic foods ?
tiCeR

Activity: 1764
Merit: 755

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:23:53 AM

I think Ganjacoin is trying to build an ecosystem, too. But not sure how successful they are.
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:32:47 AM

I like what paragon is trying to do by helping and making the cannabis market safer and more traceable. The only thing is instead of thinking of cannabis only as medical use by smoking it people should be aware that cannabis has many other uses. Until before the '30s, hemp which is simply the male plant and cannabis the female, was used for many different purposes like clothing, food, fuel and many other. Nowadays in Italy some companies are making bio polymers with hemp. It would be nice if Paragon would not only stop with the smoking marijuana business and look to create something more interesting.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:31:29 PM

I like what paragon is trying to do by helping and making the cannabis market safer and more traceable. The only thing is instead of thinking of cannabis only as medical use by smoking it people should be aware that cannabis has many other uses. Until before the '30s, hemp which is simply the male plant and cannabis the female, was used for many different purposes like clothing, food, fuel and many other. Nowadays in Italy some companies are making bio polymers with hemp. It would be nice if Paragon would not only stop with the smoking marijuana business and look to create something more interesting.

Your ideals will be realized through Paragoncoin Centers as this will serve as a hub for all things Cannabis including Cannabis researches.
CryptoGreenT

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:15:58 PM

Your ideals will be realized through Paragoncoin Centers as this will serve as a hub for all things Cannabis including Cannabis researches.

This is good news! Hope the best to the dev team. See great things happening with this project! Cannabis is one of the greatest resources we possess and it has been rendered illegal for too long!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:05:03 PM

So how is the second phase of pre sale doing? It should end tomorrow but there is no indication on how much coins was sold already. I imagine it wont be sold out like the first phase, but thats hard to expect since it has such a high minimum.

Elkmar

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:36:04 PM

So how is the second phase of pre sale doing? It should end tomorrow but there is no indication on how much coins was sold already. I imagine it wont be sold out like the first phase, but thats hard to expect since it has such a high minimum.

I'm interested too. I think all the information about it will be disclosed tomorrow. I think the results will be good  Smiley
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:53:57 PM

This is good news! Hope the best to the dev team. See great things happening with this project! Cannabis is one of the greatest resources we possess and it has been rendered illegal for too long!

I think the people who made it illegal are a bunch of hypocrites. If the cannabis industry had lobbyists as greedy, unscientific and ruthless as those from the chemical industry, you could buy it in every supermarket. And with a government as immoral as that such lobbyists could sell kids toys made from plutonium.

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/years-chemical-industry-has-pressured-government-defund-key-chemical-incident
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:57:41 PM

I think the people who made it illegal are a bunch of hypocrites. If the cannabis industry had lobbyists as greedy, unscientific and ruthless as those from the chemical industry, you could buy it in every supermarket. And with a government as immoral as that such lobbyists could sell kids toys made from plutonium.

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/years-chemical-industry-has-pressured-government-defund-key-chemical-incident
The world we are living now is very corrupt. It's very hopeful to see projects like this trying to engage in the interests of the common people.

Elkmar

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:01:40 PM

The problem is that it was illegal in the first place. Alcohol is legal because it's been millenars since we drink it, and a big part of the population consumes it. Cannabis legalization will come, we just need some years. Don't worry, I'm sure goverment already made some studies on how much the cannabis market would make income from taxes  Smiley
abigdump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:04:43 PM

hemp oil burns clean petro chemical industry helped out law it. hemp is softer than cotton and more durable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: