Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:33:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Haasonline Simple Trade Bot For BTCe and Bitstamp[Main topic]  (Read 416407 times)
Stephan224 (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Software developer

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:09:43 AM

@ShaSoftware:
The licence information is displayed at the website at www.haasbot.com. The biggest difference between the licenses is just the amount of availible bots. With the exception of the beginner license which has an limited set of indicators and safeties. 

The beta test is open for all users. The test itself is done to see if we are near an release already and to ensure everything works as desinged. And as soon as we got this confirmed we will issue the update to all the users. It is an normal release procedure with the exception this time the update itself is too big, thats why it is taken an long time to do this testing now.

@nanobit:
Going short is something we do not yet support, but its on the top of the request list to be added so in time we will support iton the exchanges that support it too. Once the support is there the DEMA (or any other indicator) can be used as an trigger.

@Acid Alchamy:
Trading at CEX.IO on any Ghs based currency is not really hard, just analyse what happening and use that.

Let first begin with Ghs, what do you know about it? Well Ghz is the driving force behind mining coins, and the more people are mining the harder it gets. But now, let take 1 step back... the Ghs has an trend of going upwards when we get close to a new block and it will  go downwards when an new block is found. This information tells you something about the timespan it takes. And thats the information thats usefull for trading.

Let say it taks 2 days to mine a new block, this means on day 1 the price of Ghs is low and on day 2 the price is high. This is the part where you get the hig and low from, you want to buy low and sell high, and you know it takes 2 days in total.

We can now begin to choose the strategy and to do this properly we have to watch the Btc price... ask youself it the price stable at the moment? If it is then it becomes easy to predict what the high price of Btc/Ghs will be and the low price, after all the value of btc is stable. So in this case an real simple high/low indicator can do the trick.

Now let see whats happening in an situation the Btc/Usd price is going up. When the Btc value goes up then the Ghs value will also go up, after all mining becomes more profitable. This makes it real hard for us to predict what the high and low price will become. And therefore the high/low indicator can not be used, instead we have to watch for an different indicator which is relative. Alright why relative? Well relative "compress" the price into an range between 0 and 100 and this is somethign we cna work with. An very good suggestion would be to use the RSI, its one of the bast to do this. The RSI uses the relative price definition and thats what we are gonna use. But... a default setting the RSI would not work for us. The reason the the time span used, the RSI uses 30 times 10 minutes intervals giving it an scope of 300minutes -> 5 hours. And we know our scope is 2 days. So in order to get some good signals from the RSI we have to expand the time to 2 days. This can be done by increating the update timer to 30minutes of 60minutes or we can expand the amount of prices used 30->120. Remember the output is relative so it does not really matter which you you make higher, as long as you get into the 2-3 days range.

Again, the RSI is an indicator i personally favor. But it can be replaces by the Stochastic and the StochRSI for example.

Moving averages can also be used for Cex.IO Ghs trading, but also here applies you have to make sure it uses a wide range of time. Again just make sure the indicator know about the 2-3 days time range.

As an extra tip:
You can add in a safety like an drop-loss to your trade-bot thats working on Cex.IO. If you setup this safety to read the prices of BTC-e or Bitstamp then you are able to jump out (or in->hint) at Cex.IO when the Btc/Usd price is suddenly dropping. Just use the inter-market signals to make this work, those are located at the indicator settings.

I am sorry i do not have an solid advice for Btc/Usd or Btc/Nmc at the moment, its just because all my own bots are now in the drop-loss state and they are waiting to buy back again. In an downtrend i personally always try to get out as soon as possible. I am now on hold sinds last friday when the drop started.

Lead developer of Haasonline Software Engineering and owner of Haasonline.com - Checkout my Simple Trade Bot on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211979.0
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nanobit

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:27:43 PM

The beta test is open for all users. The test itself is done to see if we are near an release already and to ensure everything works as desinged. And as soon as we got this confirmed we will issue the update to all the users. It is an normal release procedure with the exception this time the update itself is too big, thats why it is taken an long time to do this testing now.

@nanobit:
Going short is something we do not yet support, but its on the top of the request list to be added so in time we will support iton the exchanges that support it too. Once the support is there the DEMA (or any other indicator) can be used as an trigger.

Does the bot currently support at least a way to manually short BTC? I mean, does it indicate (or better yet, alert) when DEMA or TEMA cross over, essentially recommanding going short? I'm not yet familiar with the product so I'm not sure how feature rich it is.

Also, you mention that the beta version is available for everyone? Where could one download it?
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:23:45 PM

Can you explain the new safeties:
-  Last Buy Price Drop-Loss (sell based on your last buy price)
-  Last Buy Percentage Drop-Loss (sell based on your last buy price)

If the price goes 0.2% the bot will sell I guess. What about the Last Buy Price Drop-Loss? The default value is 10. 10 what? Satoshis?

In what situations would you need the forget last sell/buy price?

Phillis

Activity: 404
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:45:45 PM

@nanobit:

Does the bot currently support at least a way to manually short BTC? I mean, does it indicate (or better yet, alert) when DEMA or TEMA cross over, essentially recommanding going short? I'm not yet familiar with the product so I'm not sure how feature rich it is.

Also, you mention that the beta version is available for everyone? Where could one download it?

yes, margin trading is supported. The beta version is available through the "my account" page.
SirGeekalot

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:22:16 PM

I'm not seeing a link for the beta anywhere.

Do i need to raise a ticket to get access to it?
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 11:48:05 AM

I would like to sell simple licence, as I am already done with trading. PM me with offer if You are interested. Escrow posslible.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2014, 09:19:23 PM

Hi,
Yes make a ticket or pm me for beta.

krach

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:47:18 AM

Who here has a lot of good successful experience with Haasbot using Cex.Io with GHS/BTC and/or BTCe for BTC/ USD or BTC/ NMC?

If you do please post here in reply to my post or send me a private message, got my advanced bot but clearly I need some help with it, feel like ive tried everything and yet my bot refuses to trade.

Thanks again,

Acid~
Do you have any insurances or safeties set?  I've had some degree of luck with the NMC/BTC trading pair on cex.io although often times it doesn't trade despite satisfying the one and only insurance I have (double trade fee costs).  Tried messing around with the beta version for a bit but that unfortunately I had less luck with.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Phillis

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:15:10 PM

Who here has a lot of good successful experience with Haasbot using Cex.Io with GHS/BTC and/or BTCe for BTC/ USD or BTC/ NMC?

If you do please post here in reply to my post or send me a private message, got my advanced bot but clearly I need some help with it, feel like ive tried everything and yet my bot refuses to trade.

Thanks again,

Acid~
Do you have any insurances or safeties set?  I've had some degree of luck with the NMC/BTC trading pair on cex.io although often times it doesn't trade despite satisfying the one and only insurance I have (double trade fee costs).  Tried messing around with the beta version for a bit but that unfortunately I had less luck with.

btc/usd and ltc/usd are my main trading partners, as well as some of the major altcoins like darkcoin, monero, etc. It all depends on your strategy.
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 09:05:27 PM

static and dynamic drop loss work great and can help to secure your positions

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

Homeshield

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:23:44 PM

Does anyone have any trading profiles that are successful, ish, I am getting some results, but I fear it is me slowing the profits down, on a beginner do I need to up grade?

or can you buy profiles, or a profile service?

Phillis

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:42:00 AM

Does anyone have any trading profiles that are successful, ish, I am getting some results, but I fear it is me slowing the profits down, on a beginner do I need to up grade?

or can you buy profiles, or a profile service?

well it depends on the pairs you are trading and your strategy. I personally use haasbot in specific situations and the situations depends on the market conditions. For instance, if we are in a nice bull market with the price rising, i'd set either a sell on MACD 1 hour (or 30 minutes, depending on how quickly the price is rising) or use the dynamic drop loss (1-3% for a times span of 2 hours). This helps to secure my position when the ride is over.

If we are in a sideways market, StochRSI is nice to catch the little swings in the market or i'll use a static high/low. It all really depends on your trading strategies and how you utilize the indicators.
Pkuwag

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:00:48 AM

BTC-e volume bug due to this bot?
Phillis

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:10:57 PM

lol no, that was the work of something else.
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:11:25 PM

doubt it, but nobody knows for sure.

Ask yourself, who would trust such a large ammount of coins at BTC-E to create such a volume???

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

ravvles

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:05:37 PM

if anyone wants a license, I have a "Simple License" I'm willing to sell for 0.3 BTC if anyone wants it. I just don't have the time to get it working properly!

If anyone wants it, let me know and I'll contact the guys to transfer the ownership.

Thanks
trubar

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:58:41 PM

Has anyone successfully connected to BitFinex with new beta?
trubar

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:11:46 AM

Is this thread dead or something?  Huh
krach
Legendary

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 01:23:21 PM

Is this thread dead or something?  Huh
Posted on: September 05, 2014, 01:58:41 PM
Posted by: trubar
Insert Quote
Has anyone successfully connected to BitFinex with new beta?

Yes it is working and the new rules for trading on bittrex are being implemented as we speak.

Everyone is busy trading I guess.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX

trubar

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:53:47 AM

I can not connect to BitFinex. Any suggestions?
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: