Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16808 times)
illicit

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:57:41 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
I don't really know what would I do if I ever recieve 1 bitcoin as a gift,
Maybe I would only cashout some amount that I would need and try some of the remaining would go to trading site to try my skills,
And maybe just hold the remaining until the next time that I would need some money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:02:28 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

Maybe I can convert some as I have plan to have a business not crypto related so it would be a good opportunity because I would have a capital then to start it. I would add the remaining bitcoin to my trading capital because I have smaller capital for now so by adding a little capital, I would have a target profit of a lesser percentage so that it can be reach easily.

I would be really grateful if someone would give me one bitcoin but its too good to be true for now because as high as the price now, no one would just easily give something like that so what I can do now is to work hard and be determined to have one bitcoin. I do have more than one bitcoin before but because I am just a newbie, I made mistakes and lost some of it so I am doing my best to have that amount again and a bitcoin would be much more appreciated if I earn it myself.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:17:23 AM

I don't really know what would I do if I ever recieve 1 bitcoin as a gift,
Maybe I would only cashout some amount that I would need and try some of the remaining would go to trading site to try my skills,
And maybe just hold the remaining until the next time that I would need some money.
If you ever received a 1 bitcoin as a gift then don't cash it out because you can hold it or put it on a safe place for long term and try the small portion of your bitcoin to use as a capital in trading because that is what you need in order to increase your bitcoin and get more chance to have more bitcoins in the future so when the price of bitcoin goes up very high then that is the time where you can cash it out.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:31:36 AM

Depends on the situation in which I am when I get that bitcoin. If the price is way to high and if the surrounding market is not stable at that period then I will for sure sell half of my bitcoin. In the remaining half I will do some more splitting. Such as I will keep 50% from that split into altcoins or new projects which might be taking heads up at that time. Remaining fifty percent I will keep as it is into the wallet so that if market grows then my coin value will gain as well. If the market drops then I wouldn't worry much as I would have already taken out whatever is needed by me from that full coin.

Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:55:33 AM

1bitcoin gift from someone, thanks for 1 bitcoin and this is the first for me 1 bitcoin from someone. Of course I feel grateful to have this luck and I appreciate this gift for my gratitude I say many thanks ..

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:01:38 AM

That's a huge amount of money for me. So if i'll be given 1 BTC from someone, i would keep the half of it (knowing that the value of BTC is surging up high) in my wallet and the other half for trading.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:56:37 AM

That's a huge amount of money for me. So if i'll be given 1 BTC from someone, i would keep the half of it (knowing that the value of BTC is surging up high) in my wallet and the other half for trading.

i will be thank you if any of people give me 1 btc because 1 btc now is very expensive for me. but who wants to give 1 btc to me? i will not sell all of 1 bitcoin, maybe i will use 0.3 btc - 0.5 btc, i will give 0.1 btc to my parents, the rest i will use to buy new cpu so i can work with better. and for the rest of bitcoin, i will split into many altcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dapallo

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:55:45 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 10:16:32 AM by Dapallo

Maybe I can convert some as I have plan to have a business not crypto related so it would be a good opportunity because I would have a capital then to start it. I would add the remaining bitcoin to my trading capital because I have smaller capital for now so by adding a little capital, I would have a target profit of a lesser percentage so that it can be reach easily.

I would be really grateful if someone would give me one bitcoin but its too good to be true for now because as high as the price now, no one would just easily give something like that so what I can do now is to work hard and be determined to have one bitcoin. I do have more than one bitcoin before but because I am just a newbie, I made mistakes and lost some of it so I am doing my best to have that amount again and a bitcoin would be much more appreciated if I earn it myself.

That would be a great thing to have because with even one bitcoin you can chase your dreams of whatever you want like:

-That car you always wanted to buy
-Those fancy clothes you could not afford

it would just be a delightful thing to have.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
Feetaroni

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:23:31 AM

I would gladly enjoy the fact that someone gave me a free bitcoin but i wont spend it the first thing i would do with that bitcoin would be to invest it in other things like invest it in campaigns or other stuff like a small company etc.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:42:35 PM

The first think i do is thanks to the person that give me 1 bitcoin, damn dude easy $4,500 who doesn't want it ? If that ever happened to me, i will cash out the half of 1 bitcoin and the rest i keep it and trying to make it growth. I mean, i can use that $2,250 to trading, investing and many else.
It is really so nice of a person who don’t need $4500 in current times and just gifting you the whole sum. Amazing Tongue What you are deciding to do with that bitcoin I think it is quite an attractive strategy to use half for your needs and half to put in the trade to make it double and triple.
I agree with this proposal to use half for your needs and with other half, either trade with it or keep it in safe and recover it after 5 years minimum to this amount double or even triple. It is really so cute of the person who is gifting you one bitcoin. Wow!
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:02:10 PM

if I am given a chance to get 1Bitcoin gift then I will use to make an investment. I think when I can use it for investment then I can get more bitcoin than 1 bitcoin. this is risky but I believe my ability can give more in every decision I make.
First of all I want to congratulate you for having such a cute and caring friend that is gifting you one bitcoin in this time Tongue Still if you have got such, then you are right best usage of it will be investment. Instead of keeping it bank or have some shopping of it, investment will double my bitcoin.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:41:00 AM

If someone will give me 1bitcoin as a gift then I will use it as an investment I will not convert it into cash.. I will wait till the bitcoin will do tripple ..
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:54:28 AM

I btc for now is a very big gift If someone gave me at this moment I will sell the 50% portion and convert it into cash for my everyday spending and the other 50% will be invested in altcoin for profit or maybe invest in potential coin in ICO.
yes i agree it is a verry big gift as of now if i will be given a total amount of 1 btc i   will not wasted it to buy things .i will hold it and reserve for the next coming year .and if its rise  and have become  double .or maybe  i will invest it .so then if i gain through it i will help others to gain also in it through different ways and time.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:33:35 AM

I would be thankful if anyone give me 1 bitcoin as a gift, but I will not convert it into cash, I'll hold it or invest it into altcoins, but I think not everyone want to receive a bitcoin as gift, like my wife they want to travel with me as gift for her birthday.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:59:06 AM

Only someone who does not have an idea on how bitcoin works will sell immediately. What the person did was a pure investment in my life that wont forget. When I first joined bitcoin the earlier coins I was able to gather was sold off immediately because of two reasons:

1. The fear that bitcoin might crash very soon and the coin won't be there again.

2. I preferred to have it in cash I can immediately access and that's the definition of having money to me.

These decision is one that I regret till this moment because at the time, its was still decent to earn from faucets due to low price then but not now again.

So, if someone donate bitcoin to me with my level of knowledge today, it will be suicidal to sell immediately which I won't do.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:27:38 AM

Wow, that someone is so generous. Grin
If someone will give me 1btc, the half of it will hold for long term while the other half will gonna use some of it to buy coins to be traded so it will grow and have some profit then some of it I'll converted it into cash so I can pamper and spoil myself a little.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
JamesColombia

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:09:46 AM

I am gonna use it some for cash to buy something that be save for long time which the price will be up and up every day.Then i am gonna use it some for trading, of course it will get much provide.
Then some will be save in my own wallet for getting up price.Because we know recently the price of bitcoin is getting to the moon and i believe it's gonna be higher than everyone's expectations.
alva 666

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:28:26 AM

i will open my own exchange site and change bitcoin to other
mikegosu

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:49:11 AM

If im a lucky and receives 1bitcoin, I will go to trading to doubled it or higher than or try to hold it and wait until the price will go up.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

well if someone gave me a 1btc... I will change it to our currency.. pay all the bills..if I have.. then the rest.. invest it.. have own business is my top priority... having a money for our future.... thank the one who give it...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: