Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16808 times)
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:14:33 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

If i will be given  1 bitcoin from someone then i will be very thankful for that because that is really i big amount and i can buy alot of important things with that 1 bitcoin.i will thank him/her from the bottom of my heart because with that amount it can change my life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:26:47 AM

If I would be given 1 bitcoin, I would rather hold half of it, and the other half I will use for investing or trading. But prior of doing that I will make a thorough study on trading and investing so I can make a higher income/return out of it. Bitcoin investment is a wise asset that a person could have, considering the demand of it in the market I think it would be the key for me to be rich, just have to be wise and monitor the value of bitcoin
Sale_man

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:08:22 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
It depends if i really know things about this field and i'm willing to give it a try by sacrificing time and dedication for it or i'm just having that "forever 21" mentality and planning to get wasted in frat parties with all that money . In the case in which i'm already familiar with cryptos and the Emarkets i'd certainly save it until it's price rises more and probably invest or develop my own project since i have some skills in IT that i can provide to people through a well managed platform or website .

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:33:55 PM

If  there is achance someone anonymous people give me 1btc,all i can do is to invest it to make more bigger  and double the amount value he give me so that when the time come,he want the return investment im proud to say them that i make his money double earn.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:19:35 PM

If i get that btc i would invest it in other coins this way i can make more profit out of one coin and after a while i can earn more than 1 bitcoin which would give me a lot of profit for later.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

If I would be given 1 bitcoin, I would rather hold half of it, and the other half I will use for investing or trading. But prior of doing that I will make a thorough study on trading and investing so I can make a higher income/return out of it. Bitcoin investment is a wise asset that a person could have, considering the demand of it in the market I think it would be the key for me to be rich, just have to be wise and monitor the value of bitcoin
Good idea.You should really have a wise plan when someone gives you this biggest opportunity to make more profit.IMO i will divide this one bitcoin into three plans,first i will put up my own business in the real world,second i will invest it to bitcoin or altcoin,and then the last one i will hold it in my own wallet for a long time.In this way,i'm sure i will gain huge profit out from a single bitcoin.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:35:32 PM

That’t a great money for me and i will sure hold it for good to earn more money in the future. But of course when times come that i need money i will convert some into fiat but hey this is really a big money and we all know where bitcoin is going, it will surely soar higher in the next few years so hold it.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:58:18 AM

For me, If I've received 1B from someone that I don't really expect, I'll Just  hold it first in my wallet because like the real thing  that would be given to us from someone we must give some importance because that is a type memorable thing. but the time you save it the better chance to  make higher benefits because of transition of USD to BTC in the future I think  very much higher.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:23:55 AM

if I get 1 btc sure some coins will be taken and still have to be left to hold because the current price has reached the limit in my opinion, making it possible that in the next few years the price will also increase continuously and the profits earned also can satisfy the heart .

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:38:09 AM

I don't have much knowledge about bitcoin. But from what I have understood, it's good to receive as well give bitcoin as gifts. One bitcoin is something big to be presented, hope later in the upcoming years I'll try to make good earning and present my girlfriend a single bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:51:16 AM

if I get 1 btc sure some coins will be taken and still have to be left to hold because the current price has reached the limit in my opinion, making it possible that in the next few years the price will also increase continuously and the profits earned also can satisfy the heart .
If you have 1 bitcoin and you received a gift from someone then the best thing to do with that is to diversify it and invest some bitcoins in altcoins that are promising in the long term and where you can get the possible big profits that will give you more bitcoin and the rest of your bitcoin will be putted in safe wallet so you can have a back up if your investment will gone wrong.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:50:05 PM

If you have 1 bitcoin and you received a gift from someone then the best thing to do with that is to diversify it and invest some bitcoins in altcoins that are promising in the long term and where you can get the possible big profits that will give you more bitcoin and the rest of your bitcoin will be putted in safe wallet so you can have a back up if your investment will gone wrong.
No other crypto is more promising and profitable as compare to the bitcoin and if one receive bitcoin as gift then there is a lot of room for that person to earn a lot because bitcoin is the most profitable coin of this time and I wish that I would receive a bitcoin as gift so that I can earn more and use it wherever I want to as this trend will be going to start there will be progress in bitcoin community and profit.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:23:32 AM

If someone will give me a gift of 1btc given by someone,I will receive it and say thank you..then I want to invest it for my savings.And i just want to use it as a capital starting for my business to get a new life to be a big one.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:53:59 AM

I will encash it right away and purchase a bitcoin miner. That is a sure passive income than just relying on bitcoin to increase its market value.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:57:11 AM

No other crypto is more promising and profitable as compare to the bitcoin and if one receive bitcoin as gift then there is a lot of room for that person to earn a lot because bitcoin is the most profitable coin of this time and I wish that I would receive a bitcoin as gift so that I can earn more and use it wherever I want to as this trend will be going to start there will be progress in bitcoin community and profit.
If the people you have given those 1 bitcoin do have the knowledge of bitcoin then he will surely appreciate that stuff since he does know its capability and potential when it comes on future use and future possible income but yet if the person doesnt know everything then expect he would definitely cash it out directly knowing that 1 bitcoin is almost $6k as of now and thats still a good amount of money.IMHO
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:26:11 PM

Wow! That someone must be so special! To think that in earning bitcoin you have to invest a lot. Invest right amount of hardwork, patience, time, skills and strategy and enjoyment. If I were that special someone, I will keep it and use it in the right time of selling it as it is so precious to think that it was hard to earn so it must be sold very valuable.
If that happened now, if someone gave a bitcoin when it was worth 10 dollars then that was nothing special, maybe just a curiosity but now giving out a bitcoin with the huge price then the person going that must appreciate you a lot.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:29:15 PM

I will encash it right away and purchase a bitcoin miner. That is a sure passive income than just relying on bitcoin to increase its market value.

Why would you mine when you can invest in altcoins and wait for it to give you profit and holding bitcoin can also give you profit. I think mining is not that profitable because of the electricity.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:43:32 PM

First of all, having a 1 bitcoin from someone as gift was literally a big blessing because imagine the highest price of bitcoin has already reached up to $6,000 and it was too expensive to be a gift from someone. If I will be having a chance like that, I will probably save the 75% of it for good and spend the 25% for potential investments to make my initial money grow into numbers. I will not convert it into cash or rather sell it because I can do any ways of making it grow into much larger qunatity.

Byakuya

Activity: 461
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:56:25 PM

Interesting question! Because I did not pay to have it, I wouldn't be afraid to lose it so probably I would not sell it. It would be a spiritual value for being a gift Cheesy
microlovr

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:58:39 PM

Interesting question! Because I did not pay to have it, I wouldn't be afraid to lose it so probably I would not sell it. It would be a spiritual value for being a gift Cheesy

Exactly, it would be rude to sell a gift. I'd hodl it like all the others. Probably keep it in a fresh address so it doesn't get mixed in with the others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: