Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:55:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
H0neyCakeDumpIing

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:01:58 AM

How do you my own rocssorand Graphics processing unit my own microcoin ? That old thread had miners to dope ad little bit not the new one. That old links do not work either.nolw
robotics02

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:03:12 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

thats plenty enough already to bought a car. if you dont have bitcoin much you should keep it because bitcoin soon will go up til 50000$ and maybe just get a little money from it. from time to time
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:40:42 AM

If I get bitcoin as a gift,  I will sell it and convert it into cash. Because I believe in present value more than future value. Because future is unexpected. And present is in fornt of us. We know what should we do now. Future is just a imagination. What we really think about future, in eveytime it's nit happen.  So I will sell it.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:22:30 PM

If someone give me 1 bitcoin or as a gift i will invest the 75 percent to the altcoin  so it will grow.
While the other 25 percent is cashout so i can buy my wants and needs like gadgets and groceries.
I think it’s not a bad idea to give someone bitcoin as a gift as we know that bitcoin is also start going as a charity and also its going to donate some organization so I think we can give bitcoin to someone as a gift because bitcoin is valuable for every one and I’m sure once if you start to use bitcoin so you will be a regular user of bitcoin.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:01:04 PM

At present situation Gold and money can be gited, but the resent of Bit Bitcoin can not picture! Simply becaupe most people are beginning to think of Bitcoin as a Precious property.fs
Well I think it’s not a bad idea to give bitcoin someone as a gift because now a days bitcoin is using for donation and people are giving to charity as well so I think if give someone bitcoin as a gift so I think it’s very good because bitcoin is also a valuable thing to give someone and I think I will also give bitcoin to someone as a gift.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:54:24 PM

I would hold it since it comes as a gift I would think of it as a great opportunity to invest and hold since I've got nothing to lose, in that way I would be able to earn more out of that blessing and hopefully multiply it and be able to share it to others also.

Mr.Stemafon

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:46:47 PM

I woul be very happy if i got one bitcoin for free from someone because i will be able to finally buy the car i wanted for a long time also 1 bitcoin is like someone giving you free 7.5k dollars and you do not realize how much money that actually is.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:03:35 AM

I wish someone will give me 1 bitcoin as a gift. But if that happens, maybe i will put it on hold and take the rising opportunity now. Its a gift tho I will not lose but ill make it double.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

I convert 15% to the cash fiat money, I go for ethereum with 20% of it and I keep the rest 65% and this can make my rich in the future. Bitcoin will gain momentum in the future and it's a mistake to cash it all out into fiat money.
I will accept bitcoin as a gift because bitcoin is such valuable gift by someone and I’m sure everyone will accept bitcoin as a gift because now a days bitcoin is giving as donation as well so I think bitcoin importance is very important for any one and we need to accept bitcoin because bitcoin is very good and its always using for help.
ActiveMars

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:12:49 AM

This question looks like "what would you do if you will win $ 1 mln". No matter what you think. As statistic shows, what people think is different with what they do.   

P.S: If the same situation will happen to me — I will hold it for better days) For one dat, when BTC price will pump more than $ 20,000 per coin or more.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:31:15 AM

I convert 15% to the cash fiat money, I go for ethereum with 20% of it and I keep the rest 65% and this can make my rich in the future. Bitcoin will gain momentum in the future and it's a mistake to cash it all out into fiat money.
I will accept bitcoin as a gift because bitcoin is such valuable gift by someone and I’m sure everyone will accept bitcoin as a gift because now a days bitcoin is giving as donation as well so I think bitcoin importance is very important for any one and we need to accept bitcoin because bitcoin is very good and its always using for help.
Not everybody will accept bitcoin as a gift because most of the people in this world are not yet aware of bitcoin and they still think that bitcoin is not a good thing in the internet and as a source of income. A lot of people are still doubting about bitcoin because there are still cases that people get scammed using bitcoin but like you, i will accept it if someone will gift bitcoin to me as a gift.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:54:09 AM

I'd really appreciate that it is like saying go get rich. Well, of course, I have so many options to do about it. But I would prefer to invest to grow. Then maybe time will come I'll be the one who's giving this somebody.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:58:27 AM

If ever I receive that kind of kind right now I think I would look for a house that I could buy or lease,
And I would start to earn some from trading or investment.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:16:17 PM

If I receive 1BTC as a gift, I'll invest half of it and convert the other half into cash. I think it is the best way to use that amount more useful and the remaining unconverted amount may be doubled or tripled or maybe more than that. Unlike selling or converting the whole of it  into cash. That way, I'll still be able to secure a huge amount of money for longer.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:26:50 PM

1Bitcoin as a gift from someone maybe I will give it to my friend who intruduced me bitcoin and teach me where and how to earn it using this forum and I really hope that I'm doing better to earn much better bitcoin to gave my friend a gift like for now Christmas is coming so maybe that could happened to me.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:31:55 PM

it is a gift so i would like to cash it out in the time someone gives it to me. its a gift and there is no way i will invest it and wait for better price because it is a gift it is like a kinda offend to the sender because you make her or his gift an investment. you must give also respect to him. but if the sender told you so, i would be nice.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:41:35 PM

If I were to receive 1 BTC as a gift, I will just hold it until it reach higher value. Bitcoin is an Asset that grows as time passes by , Last January its price is like almost 1K USD only  but just after several months it already reach 8K USD so imagine if you were to hold 1 BTC for several years, It will definitely worth more than what you expected.

Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:51:47 PM

I think if I got that 1 bitcoin I will cash out half of it and hold the other half. It has a very big value.  And also when get that as a gift from someone it means you did not work hard for it so you can do anything about so you risk all of it on an investments or trading.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:25:18 PM

I wish someone will give me 1 bitcoin as a gift. But if that happens, maybe i will put it on hold and take the rising opportunity now. Its a gift tho I will not lose but ill make it double.
It will the best gift for sure because the demand and the price of the bitcoin is now very high and it is the new age where a lot of the people are buying and the selling the bitcoin so if the person who are having the bitcoin will give me the bitcoin as a gift I will be the great full to him and I will save the given bitcoin for the long time because I am able to have it for the long and the long time now.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:08:14 AM

It depends on a situation, case to case basis. If money is badly needed, then ill cash it out or maybe I'll leave 30% of it and make it as an investment. If Im in a financially stable situation, then I'll better be holding that 1Bitcoin coz Im bad at trading and I may end up lossing little by little. Theres a high chance to double its value in the just 2-3 years from now. If you noticed the flow of btc's value its gradually increasing, although it may fall hard for a moment but it can recover fast. Can someone really do that? Giving 1Btc to random people as a christmas gift.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: