Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:14:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
sondrik

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:41:53 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

I would certainly like to invest a part in other promising currencies, and another part that I held in the wallet.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:03:53 AM

I'll probably sell that bitcoin and convert it to cash because i really need that amount of money right now. There are so many expenses that i have to pay and i really need a new laptop so that i can participate in campaigns and online jobs with ease. It got me thinking though that right after i have bought all of the things that i needed i can now invest some of it to projects that are worth investing on.. and it will be my first time doing so.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:05:17 PM

If someone give me 1 bitcoin or as a gift i will invest the 75 percent to the altcoin  so it will grow.
While the other 25 percent is cashout so i can buy my wants and needs like gadgets and groceries.
I'll be so happy, I'll jump 100 times if someone would give me a 1 btc a gift, I'll not waste it and do invest the half and cash out the remaining half so I can start a business even a small one. When the price has reached to $10k I'll pull out my investment and again put up another business so I can retire early and just focus on my business.
Lol! If you are going to do this, it is great that no one has gifted you one bitcoin. You really seem drunk or crazy for selling off bitcoin and investing it into shitty altcoins. Altcoins are totally on the mercy of bitcoin for increase ad decrease in their prices and you want to invest into them. If ever someone gift you bitcoin, just hold it and sell it off when you see drastic increase in the prices of bitcoin.
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:59:46 PM

I would split it 50-50 and convert the half into US dollars because in my country it's also a good asset. And what I'd do with the rest I'd decide depending on the situation on the market
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:15:53 PM

I'm wondering if someone could clarify the benefit of sidechains vs just making your own blockchain?
Bitcoin is currently more valuable then the gold in light of the fact that the one bitcoins has significantly more value then the gold so on the off chance that somebody give you one bitcoin as a blessing the its imply that the individual cherish you so much and has talented you all the more valuable thing then the gold so you would have an awesome day when somebody blessing you one bitcoin.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:50:02 PM

grown up (unproductive) ^^ what am i saying?
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things but I don’t think so that withdrawing of money can result in something profitable. The way market price of bitcoin is increasing with each passing day, it is better to hold your bitcoins and that for as long period of time as you can. Withdrawing will not help you in better way. It will only result in wastage of money. Think wisely for better results.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:22:43 PM

Not so fast, first and foremost, Make a list about the set of priorities internal and external expenses. Budget wise because money is like a bubble. Before my money burst, Ill make sure all the necessities are already addressed.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:32:57 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

I would be very happy if I was given 1 BTC by someone. I will give some to the poor and invite my friends to go eat for my gratitude. and partly I invest for the future.

cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:45:11 PM

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.

For me if i given a gift of 1 bitcoin by someone, i will give for my mother, becuase she need more money than me, and i will do all thing for her, I loved her so much, my one and only mother that who gave to me birth, i am so lucky to have bitcoin, like what i have bitcointalk account becuase this is the one who support me to earn some bitcoin.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:55:02 PM

That would be awesome, well if a had that amount i will i will invest it so that i can use it when time comes, although its a miracle that someone will give you that amount still its a blessingbif you got one. But reality is you aork hard for you to have that amount or more..theres no easy way to become rich.
Chelliz09

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:23:20 PM

I would be so glad to have it and im not going to sell it or convert it into cast instead im going to hold it and keep it in my wallet because there is a big chance that It will increase more especially when the price of bitcoin pump. I will invest some of it so that when I got lucky i will get a profit but if not its okay because only few of it that Inwill put in investment so that i wont regret if i lose it.

I would be so thankful for that person who gave me 1 bitcoin. I will keep the 50% of 1bitcoin for the saving of my children for they future; and the other 50% i will spend for my family and also i will buy the things i couldnt buy when i have no money..
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

Maybe the 0.3 will be on investment,the another 0.3 will be on trading.then 0.2 will be on banking for my family security asset and the last 0.2 will be on cash ill make sure my family would be happy for that amount,
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

Its so obvious convert it to php money because im from phil. Bitcoin price in php is 400k+ i can buy an house for that kind of money or start a business for stable income
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:04:36 PM

What a nice gift that would be.
I would probably sell it and invest it in my apartmen, new kitchen, TV and all other stuff which can we afford to buy with 1 bitcoin. I wouldn't hold a single satoshi of it i would sell all  Cheesy
talk2balon

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:07:48 PM

How do i get mine
Rheachan1425

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:14:02 PM

If I am that lucky person, I will keep it.
Or maybe i wold rather invest the half of it so that it will be profitable. And the rest I'm going to cash it out for my family and own happinings  Grin
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:28:05 PM

By looking the bitcoin trends up till now. The best option for now is holding it and wait for the right price to sell. Because it is a gift, you have nothing to lose in the first place, as you dont invest anything to bitcoin, but you can end up with big profit if you hold it long enough. But this is my option, you can choose this option if you meet some condition that i can think of, such as:
1. You have a steady work that pays you well, and can make a life from the monthly payment.
2. You dont have any emergency situation that requires a lot of money.
You dont want to miss the chance of bitcoin getting to price up to 10k usd. So i guess it is better to hold, just think it as a money that you dont need right now, but also you dont have the money at first place, so you wont feel any lose later.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:29:21 PM

It is an interesting idea, to think that someone would give you 1 bitcoin. But I guess acidents could happen. As far as spending or keeping it is concerned I would do the next. Part of it I would transfer to fiat currency and use it for things that I need to do on my house. And part of it I would keep for further rising of price and try to earn even more by holding.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:00:33 PM

for me 1 bitcoin is a very large amount and if I receive a one bitcoin gift from someone very unexpectedly, I will immediately sell half of it and half of it will I use for other purposes in crypto like investing and trading for example. but it would not be possible, seeing the very high bitcoin prices I think people not will give 1 bitcoin easily.
Yes I agreeeing with him 1 btc is too big to give it for someone and 1btc is too hard to earn for me. Maybe you can do it if that person is really important to you and youre bitcoin stock is too large so that you can easily give it to the person you want to give it in.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:06:52 PM

for me 1 bitcoin is a very large amount and if I receive a one bitcoin gift from someone very unexpectedly, I will immediately sell half of it and half of it will I use for other purposes in crypto like investing and trading for example. but it would not be possible, seeing the very high bitcoin prices I think people not will give 1 bitcoin easily.
Yes I agreeeing with him 1 btc is too big to give it for someone and 1btc is too hard to earn for me. Maybe you can do it if that person is really important to you and youre bitcoin stock is too large so that you can easily give it to the person you want to give it in.

In the past it was worthless and perhaps you wouldn't even say a thank you  for a gift of 1 bitcoin but in our present time and afe its a huge fortune to be given a single bitcoin and its only the privileged few get t receive such gifts these days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: