Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:54:46 PM

What a nice gift that would be.
I would probably sell it and invest it in my apartmen, new kitchen, TV and all other stuff which can we afford to buy with 1 bitcoin. I wouldn't hold a single satoshi of it i would sell all  Cheesy

It would be an honour to have one bitcoin especially now that it is selling at 8000$ because thats a huge sum of money and such gifts are not common in my part of the world..lol
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:20:33 PM

If i were given a chance to have 1 Bitcoin as a gift from someone then what i will do with that is i am going to keep that in my Bitcoin wallet, by keeping that is already an investment and i will only sell a percent of that if i need money to spend in the real life.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:55:57 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
I have my serious doubts that any person will give to me such an expensive gift, we are talking about more than 8000 dollars that is a very high sum in my country and even if you live in a developed country I’m sure that is a big sum too, but assuming that someone gave me that I will say that I will keep it, the price of bitcoin is growing and it seems it is going to grow even more in the future.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:12:29 AM

If i were given a chance to have 1 Bitcoin as a gift from someone then what i will do with that is i am going to keep that in my Bitcoin wallet, by keeping that is already an investment and i will only sell a percent of that if i need money to spend in the real life.
It seems that people will not easily sell their bitcoin due to the increasing price of bitcoin. But don't miss the chance to grow our bitcoin, I think only invest 5% of 1 btc in ICO is enough to make good profit. Many new altcoins prices go up after it listed in famous exchange or because another factors that planned by the developers or not.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:19:50 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

if someone is kind enough to give 1 bitcoin for free I will give some of them to orphans, and the rest to trading again, but that maybe not many people who want to give for free. ha ha ha
nerverd99

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:47:27 AM

If it is mine, i will not sell my bitcoin right away and convert it into cash.I will invest it to increase my bitcoin quantity.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:50:01 AM

I'm just gonna invest it and wait for the value of bitcoin to increase again, right now i'm working hard to earn a lot of bitcoin and then invest it and if someone give 1 BTC it will be the best gift i will receive so far i'm really gonna invest it and make my bitcoin double by waiting for it's price to increase big time. But i don't think so it's possible that someone give me a 1bitcoin as a gift cause right now only few people are aware that btc existed so no one's probably gonna think about giving bitcoin as a gift.

msrandom90

Activity: 274
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:50:56 AM

I think if i get 1 bitcoin as a gift from someone i would give it to a charity organization becasue there are much people need it more than me.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:52:08 AM

Spend it and use for your own desire, You can travel the world or buy a new iphone with 1 bitcoin. You should spend it if that is a gift and still keep your money because you earn it for working hard.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:56:54 AM

I'm just gonna invest it and wait for the value of bitcoin to increase again, right now i'm working hard to earn a lot of bitcoin and then invest it and if someone give 1 BTC it will be the best gift i will receive so far i'm really gonna invest it and make my bitcoin double by waiting for it's price to increase big time. But i don't think so it's possible that someone give me a 1bitcoin as a gift cause right now only few people are aware that btc existed so no one's probably gonna think about giving bitcoin as a gift.

I don't think so that 1 btc is worth as a gift for anyone of us,  because the price right now is very expensive and no one will be able to think of that amount to be free for other people. Maybe if you're a rich person you can give it, but with a service given from receiver or else having a property that was agreed to be sold out. If that will be gift, that would probably given to the fiancee of a couple whose going to have an engagement gift.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:06:19 AM

If someone given me 1 bitcoin as a gift i will withdraw some of my bitcoin and spend it to my family then the remaining bitcoin i will invest it or keep it to my wallet and i will wait bitcoin will increase its value until it double the price of my bitcoin.
dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:18:54 AM

I think if i get 1 bitcoin as a gift from someone i would give it to a charity organization becasue there are much people need it more than me.
I would love to be gifted a full bitcoin from someone but at the same time I don't really want it to happen. Certainly if bitcoin becomes really big. Then I would be pretty rich and the person who gifted it to me might have some regret. Therefore I would probably feel like I owe them and I don't want that.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:16:21 AM

if I'm really in need of money, I would probably sell it upon receiving but if not, I would really won't regret holding it for a long period of time and if possible, I would love to invest more money into it to be held for more years. Holding in Bitcoin will be an advantage the moment its value becomes more expwnsive in the future because the profit will also be huge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
magnum357

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:02:27 AM

For me maybe i would hold it i think i should wait tell the price  gets bigger because bitcoin can use where ever you are you can also convert where country you are and very uselfull to invest to bitcoin to make bigger and bigger.
JefLiber

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:12:24 AM

All is logical if someone gives me bitcoin, I'll be happy and gladly cash it. It's one thing to trade, other gifts, gifts should be in memory and not dissolve.

GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:28:31 AM

I would keep and wait for the day that it becomes equivalent to $100 000
nah I would probably invest it in upcoming projects (altcoin based)

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:36:17 AM

I believe everyone's decision is based on how much they earn or their status, if a got a good life and earning a bit more than for my self i would hodl it for a long time but on the other hand if i dont have stable job i might use it immediately.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:54:09 PM

I think I would cash it all out and enjoy a vacation that is long overdue. Getting a full bitcoin is a great blessing and that person would be very happy if he finds out that you will use it to enjoy life. I am not a rich person and going on a spending spree is on my bucket list. I will simply enjoy the gift with my family and for once, experience the perks of having financial freedom!
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:04:13 PM

1 bitcoin as a gift?? I can't even think of it!! xD

Well if I get 1 bitcoin as gift, then I'll use some of it to buy new altcoins to invest. Also keep the rest because I know the price of bitcoin will keep raising. Well maybe I'll also gamble a bit just for fun and do some giveaways :p
Glorious04 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:21:00 PM

If it is mine, i will not sell my bitcoin right away and convert it into cash.I will invest it to increase my bitcoin quantity.
Me too. It would be a capital for me to gain more. I will use some of it in buying bitcoin so i will grow what i have. It is huge amount in fiat so an opportunity to grow and have goid return. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: