Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:32:01 PM

I would love to have 1 bitcoin as a gift from someone .If it happened then it will depend upon my mood and the currenct price of bitcoin. If the price will be high at that time according to me then i will sell it and will convert it into cash but if the price will be low at that particular time then i will wait for it's price to rise and then i will sell.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:45:18 PM

I would love to have 1 bitcoin as a gift from someone .If it happened then it will depend upon my mood and the currenct price of bitcoin. If the price will be high at that time according to me then i will sell it and will convert it into cash but if the price will be low at that particular time then i will wait for it's price to rise and then i will sell.

Indeed a good gift and a good strategy you have. I think I would do the same: If BTC price would be high I would sell it, if the price wouldn't be so high, better to keep it for some time and see what happens next. Or I would try investing this gift with my other active ones hoping to get some passive income from this 1 BTC and enjoying the progressive profit it would generate on long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:21:56 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

One bitcoin here in our country is almost reaching half a million so that will be a very big money. But as a student I do not have any things to spend that kind of money and knowing that bitcoins still grow I will kust hold it for a while then I will withdraw it and start a business on my own but for sure I am not going to withdraw all of it a half of it for sure but the other half will just be on hold because the value still pumps so the money still grows. But I will gave a lotnof credits to the person whonwill gave it to me and probably convinced him or her to join my new business.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:28:14 PM

If i have one bitcoin gift from someone, i will convert part of it into cash and buy some bitcoin and some also for the rennovation of our small house.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:59:06 PM

Indeed a good gift and a good strategy you have. I think I would do the same: If BTC price would be high I would sell it, if the price wouldn't be so high, better to keep it for some time and see what happens next. Or I would try investing this gift with my other active ones hoping to get some passive income from this 1 BTC and enjoying the progressive profit it would generate on long term.

You're both have a good decision in mates. It's a blessing if ever someone gift me worth 1bitcoin it's really big for me then I think that person will  be the one for whom me very much important and my plan for that is. I make 50-50,  I'll keep hold 50% of bitcoin for a better value and 50% for spending to build a mining to earn something from that.
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:02:29 PM

I would definitely keep it, because it will go up in price much more.

In a few years I'd repay him the $ amount the 1 BTC was worth back then and have a beer with him or her.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
valying

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:11:52 AM

1 bitcoin as a gift?? I can't even think of it!! xD

Well if I get 1 bitcoin as gift, then I'll use some of it to buy new altcoins to invest. Also keep the rest because I know the price of bitcoin will keep raising. Well maybe I'll also gamble a bit just for fun and do some giveaways :p
Even know it's a fiction but i think there still be a small chances that situation will happen. I would donate it to the orphans who have an unluck life.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:12:09 PM

If someone would gift me 1 BTC I would probably wait for some years until price is much bigger, payback the price it was worth it back then and spend the rest 50% on myself and my family. The other 50% would be send  for people that really are in need. It's always a give and take
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:39:45 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
I definitely convert it into cash right away if someone given to me 1 bitcoin but I think its bad idea if I going to convert it into cash in 1 bitcoin maybe half of bitcoin will convert it into cash and other half will invest in bitcoin or altcoins. Wink

Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:52:30 PM

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.
I'd rather keep it, and wait for the price that I want. Because now a days it's hard to get bitcoin, so if someones give me a bitcoin, i'll keep it because it has a sentimental value came from that give to me. Because if you sell it already money is easy to disappear because everyday you spend expensive things, unlike bitcoin you can wait the price.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:09:21 PM

I'm just gonna invest it and wait for the value of bitcoin to increase again, right now i'm working hard to earn a lot of bitcoin and then invest it and if someone give 1 BTC it will be the best gift i will receive so far i'm really gonna invest it and make my bitcoin double by waiting for it's price to increase big time. But i don't think so it's possible that someone give me a 1bitcoin as a gift cause right now only few people are aware that btc existed so no one's probably gonna think about giving bitcoin as a gift.
Well for sure I will accept bitcoin because bitcoin is such a valuable currency and I think it’s a very good idea to give bitcoin someone as a gift because bitcoin can give you a lot of idea about trade and investment so I think we need to be a part of bitcoin as soon as possible in order to we can change our life in a sort time.
CryptoUser25

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:16:48 PM

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.
I'd rather keep it, and wait for the price that I want. Because now a days it's hard to get bitcoin, so if someones give me a bitcoin, i'll keep it because it has a sentimental value came from that give to me. Because if you sell it already money is easy to disappear because everyday you spend expensive things, unlike bitcoin you can wait the price.

I will do the same because i know that bitcoin can rise very high and at the moment bitcoin is currently rising it would be very dumb to spend it as fast as you can.

I would rather have more money than now because 8k is not my dream but 1 million is.
Mr.Stemafon

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:24:36 PM

Yes 1 btc form someone as a gift is something we all need to have because it is something we all want to have someone is giving you actually free 8.2k dollar at the moment and if you keep it long enough you could have even more.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:46:29 PM

True, $1 bitcoin its hard to get right now, you need to more hard work, patience to wait before you can get 1 bitcoin, so if someone give you 1 bitcoin as gift you are so lucky to received it. Everybody knows how much the value of 1 bitcoin. Like the others suggestion and opinion for me I just hold it and also invest it. I know price of bitcoin will keep raising more in the future. Perhaps once it will grow I share it as well to my family.
MalaViolina

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:47:18 PM

If someone give me a for free one bitcoin, I would not sell it, until it raise on 10k dollars worth of value
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:08:40 AM

I will undoubtedly place it in a cold storage and hold it for a long time. As we all know that its value continues to rise up as the time passes by so I would not let this opportunity come to pass to become wealthy.

abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:22:52 AM

I will keep and hold some of it. Maybe 1/8 of that to enjoy life. If you receive it you need to share it also. Treat family and friends.
I will invest some also. I know BTC will still go up more. I will wait until it reach 50,000$. That's enough to withdraw it all and convert it to cash.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:41:44 AM

Its good to hear that if someone give 1 btc well is a good it make a triple because of the price of btc now.

He should be so damn generous for giving away 1btc.  Cool
And if this happen to me I'll definitely hold almost of it because of the constant rise and I'll just spend some for myself and for my family or I just buy a brand new laptop that I can use for trading.

Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:07:07 AM

That gift surely goes better with age! As the years increase the value of it also increase. It is expensive but it is worth it if you are giving it to someone you love or cherish.

916mini

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:27:10 PM

I would place that into altcoins right away.That is actually a fantastic gift but most people wouldn't appreciate it and would prefer to purchase materials or something physicalLike a car or handbag or shoes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: