Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:23:40 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
If i will receive 1 bitcoin from someone, i will just only keep it and wait for the price of bitcoin to increase. The main reason why i earn bitcoin is for my future purposes and receiving 1 bitcoin from someone will be a great help for me. 1 bitcoin is so hard to earn especially if youre not lucky and skillful enough in terms of bitcoin. In order to earn more bitcoin, you need to spend so much money, time and effort but its worth it.
mikslazaro

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:32:09 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
If i will receive 1 bitcoin from someone, i will not spend it right away. Instead, i will keep some of it and i will invest the remaining so that i will gain profit to it. I will wait for the bitcoin's price to increase and thats the time i will sell all of my saved bitcoin in my wallet.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:30:02 AM

if i'm given 1 bitcoin by someone , i'm surely be happy about that. Bitcoin is hard to obtain especially for 1 bitcoin. For me, i'll spend the quarts of it and use it for my needs and the remaining is to hold it and secure it in my wallet. Maybe someday bitcoin will rise up the value then grow it until i get what i spend.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:52:25 AM

Wow! It's like i hit a jackpot when this happens. I think I will withdraw the half of it and spend to buy all of my needs and wants (especially a four stroke motorcycle). Then I will hold 1/4 of it just in case of emergency expenses. Lastly, I will use the remaining quarter on investing for me to have a passive income so that I can show my gratitude to the one who gave me 1 btc someday by giving him some bitcoins in return when my earnings already accumulated.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:05:27 AM

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.
I'd rather keep it, and wait for the price that I want. Because now a days it's hard to get bitcoin, so if someones give me a bitcoin, i'll keep it because it has a sentimental value came from that give to me. Because if you sell it already money is easy to disappear because everyday you spend expensive things, unlike bitcoin you can wait the price.
That’s so nice of you if you’re re going to help poor people with that money. We really need such people in our society to make it a better place to live. There are many things that cannot simply be resolved by money. We do have a lot of money in our banks but we need are people with big heart who can donate their money to poor people in order to help them live a better life.

mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:08:16 AM

Now i would say its not a bad idea to include that on my xmas list.. Thanks for the idea though
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:27:12 AM

To me 1 bitcoin will be a huge measure Whatever's more assuming that I will accept it, and invest in some projects so that if i grow my investment i will gift also 1 bitcoin in someones.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:41:30 AM

If someone gives me one bitcoin, I do not hesitate to accept it. The half of it I will provide or donate it to some charity foundation because I believe that helping others because it makes feel good about yourself. Remember that bitcoin is a gift to you so don’t be shellfishes share your blessing with the others.
adiksau0414

Activity: 462

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:41:48 AM

The first thing in mind is,  will be very shocked and surprised that someone is so kind to give me my first 1 bitcoin. And shaken to reality  and think what should i do with it.  Because christmas is on its way,  i want to encash bitcoin to use it to the coming holiday,  but gifts for my children,  prepare a grand feast for the whole family and enjoy the remaining amount to give and share the blessing to other people. But,  There's another "what if" in mind. There's the possibilities that next will be a good year for bitcoin and it might Double its value.  But as of now,  more on holding bitcoin is my first choice.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:48:21 AM

One bitcoin in my country is so big. so im going to do is half of it i will invest it for a long term invest so that in the future it will make profit. then the other half is i will convert it to the cash and spend some it with my family and share it with the charity or foundation that helps kids that are sick.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:51:02 AM

waw, that would be great. 1BTC = 9920.00 US Dollar, and it is given as a gift. I think, i i will build an online business, and the rest for investment

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:52:17 AM

If someone gives me one bitcoin as a gift,  I will accept it. I do for that significant amount of bitcoin the half of it I will hold for as long as I can and the remaining of the bitcoin  I will invest in another cryptocurrency.
Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:59:20 AM

I will invest it.  It would be good if you start investing and wait for bitcoin to increase its price again.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:20:31 AM

Maybe if I have 1 BTC of course I will divide into three parts, some will make money and I will do business offline, some part again I will buy goods my needs, and some of it will remain I save to BTC.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:28:55 AM

If someone gives me 1 bitcoin, I will be very grateful .. Some will be sold, and some I will use for trading to keep growing, because bitcoin price will be more expensive and will surely increase ...

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:48:31 AM

Like most of the people here will do, I would probably hold it and even invest more money into it since I am awared of the increase on its value. Bitcoin's price in the market is continuously growing and becoming more expensive, investing and holding would really yield into bigger profit than selling at this point.

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:03:22 AM

One bitcoin can change our life, for me I will split it into two. One half for holding because last few days bitcoin price getting bigger, so by doing it I can assure my future life would be better. And the other half, I will going to invest it and some for trading purposes. Of course I'll take some of my bitcoins for my personal plans like travel abroad for some relaxing vacation with my love ones. And when I earn some bitcoins I will give it back to the one who send my bitcoin as I thank you gift. I hope this dream come true in the future for me to have a better life.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:09:44 AM

if 1 Bitcoin has just given me a lot of my joy. Of course my cash in half of half the bitcoin is now big enough to do everything I want to buy I will buy now and the remaining half I will grow on trading industry in this way will not lose this gift or give me this person. And thank you for her because she helped me a lot.
he might bless him as his gift or distribute his bitcoin.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:10:45 AM

first I will be grateful to the person who has given me 1 btc as a gift then I will use it for trading and investment so my bitcoin will grow more and more

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:33:00 AM

if 1 Bitcoin has just given me a lot of my joy. Of course my cash in half of half the bitcoin is now big enough to do everything I want to buy I will buy now and the remaining half I will grow on trading industry in this way will not lose this gift or give me this person. And thank you for her because she helped me a lot.
he might bless him as his gift or distribute his bitcoin.
Instead of buying the things that you want. Why not just save it for some emergency purposes and just use the other half of bitcoin to grow it into trading because that is the best option for me because if you have savings then you will not become afraid anymore to lose some money because you have an emergency fund that will save you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: