Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:56:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:42:53 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
Of course I will be happy if someone give me 1btc. And I have a lot to do with my bitcoin and I'll invest just as bitcoin price now is so high and it's reach $10000 but I will be waiting, because I'm losing when I sell my bitcoin now and i will invest it for long term.
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:02:42 PM

If i get one bitcoin as a gift from someone I would be very happy and will be in cloud nine, I will definitely try to reinvest that bitcoins by trading to double it and if I get to earn profits or double those bitcoins even I would love to give one bitcoin to some one else as the saying if you give out for someone who is in need then you will receive back when in need like the phrase "you will get to reap what you sow". That is a good thought buddy anyways when the price has surpassed $9000 there is no chance for any one to give one bitcoins for freely to anyone.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:34:46 PM

When the Bitcoin someone has given use is not fr somthin i then will gamble with and pull away afteremaking a particular profit basically was effective in it.I might even industry it for local currency also not sure depending on the scenario.go
Those who say it is gambling will always exist, and the biggest feature of BTC, price fluctuation, should not be perceived as gambling at the moment. Because gambling and investment are different things, it is necessary not to confuse them.
I think I will accept bitcoin from someone as a gift because it’s very valuable and as we know that bitcoin is now using in charity and some people are donating as well so the use of bitcoin become very use full and people are taking advantage from it because bitcoin is the only currency which is a power to fix your financial problem so I think it’s now very strong and popular that why people are trying to think give bitcoin as gift to someone.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:44:17 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
In my own personal opinion, if someone gives me a 1 btc as a gift i would really thank him. Then i will immediately sell my bitcoin and convert it into cash so i could buy the things that i wanted and needed or i could hold the half of my bitcoin fo future purposes.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

this is actually a question that the bitcointalk staff dislikes. but well I will answer it, if I am currently given a prize of 1 BTC, then I immediately make money, because now bitcoin has reached its peak price. I do not want to take the risk to hold the bitcoin, even though it's a gift.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:02:02 PM

Hi! i am from philippines. 1 bitcoin now is half million pesos here ,, giving me a 1 bitcoin will extremely change my life and ofcorse i will dedicate that to buy a houose ..  1 bitcoin is enough to start a newlife

bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:04:02 PM

I think that a crypto would mak a great gift for anyone. Particularly if they hold it for the future.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:50:54 AM

the best gift is the opportunity to realize a dream...and bitcoin is a very good financial opportunity...so it's a chic gift)
ethn0centrism

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:32:22 PM

buying and selling bitcoin is very challengig espcially now considerable reduced the bitcoin and difficult to trade randomly. Maybe easier to trade an initial bitcoin / Altcoin its  good because the motiony ntoday of Altcoin since the low cost ofbitcoin now.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:38:20 PM

1 bitcoin as a gift? Seriously? For sure I would be glad and blessed to know and have such a great opportunity to have 1 bitcoin as a gift. Imagine that I will be receiving 1 bitcoin from a gift was really awesome because the price equivalent to it nowadays is already $10,000 and continuously counting. If I will be receiving such a great amount, I will just keep and save the biggest part of it and spend the small percentage into investments and some important stuffs to have to make my life sustainable to live. I will not turn it all into cash since I better notice that it will be more beneficial saving it and keeping it as a bitcoin.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:00:35 AM

if I get it, I think I will hold it because of its rising prices, or trading it, but I think it's hard because the bitcoin price is going up so it certainly affects other altcoin prices, so I think I'll just hold it
Legend1123

Activity: 29
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:22:13 AM

If this happens I will not sell it immediately, I will turn it into other altocin like ETH or NEO or maybe use it to invest in ICO.
HighlanderMonk

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:30:54 AM

According to the last circumstances around bitcoin's grow i would say that i will keep them for better days
KKaruchis

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:32:09 AM

WHile bitcoin is beyond 2k i won't be making a entire gift coin haha, I mean is too much money.
Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:14:37 AM

I guess the question has changed a bit since it was initially posted, with the value of 1BTC bein just under 10k. Now that gift would be hilariously large. I would still hold it tho, to see how big Bitcoin really will be. If it bursts I haven't had any real losses, as I never had any realized money anyway. Won't be as hard that way. However I don't ever think anyone will gift me a whole bitcoin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:20:52 AM

if I get it, I think I will hold it because of its rising prices, or trading it, but I think it's hard because the bitcoin price is going up so it certainly affects other altcoin prices, so I think I'll just hold it
None has such a mentality to provide a gift taking the current price into consideration. If someone gifts it, its like gifting life. Because focusing the future if the bitcoin is kept hold surely the increase will help the user on his retirement. No other gifts will get valued same as this, only exception seems to be love.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:48:19 AM

I will choose the latter, it's a gift that's why i should keep it and make sure that the price will be the highest before converting it into cash, and i think it's really impossible to received such a big amount, well nothing is impossible though it may happen to me , i just hope it will happen soon.

In a real life if someone give me a gft of 1btc; im so very happy and i thankful for that person who gave me. .but as i said in real life i withdraw that btc because i need it from my children; i buy for they needs but not all the money, some of money i keep in the bank of their future.

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:54:40 AM

Bitcoins are too much expensive these days so you better think twice before giving that kind of amount. 1 bitcoin cost for almost $10k so if you are going to gift it to a person make it sure that it is worth it because a lot of people wants to gain that kind of amount while you you just going to gift it to somebody but it is up to you totally. Maybe you have a lot of bitcoins and someone special to you wanted at least 1 bitcoin and that bitcoin do not value that much to you because you are already rich it is okay to gift it to someone really special.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:49:05 AM

If I probably, got 1 BTC as a gift from someone I would just actually, save it and invest it for a more better price that way I would be investing for a long-term and when the price gets stable I can withdraw it.  I do think this is the most effective way to get more out of the bitcoin as if you get that as a gift you are just one of the lucky ones who has 10K in your wallet.
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:20:11 AM

If someone gave 1bitcoin to me then i will surely go wild.I mean are you serious?I will gladly appreciate it and would even invest more on cryptos.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: