Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:58:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:21:29 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

if someone is kind enough to give me a 1 bitcoin gift then I will keep it for 50 years to come, because I believe the longer the bitcoin price will be more expensive. and it's very unlikely for now if anyone gives 1 free bitcoin that's highly unlikely.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:35:14 AM

i think 1 bitcoin is too much for someone.cause we all know that the amount of this bitcoin now is 16124.22 US Dollar i think that is too much cause when you gift that you also gift his all of his/her dream.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:36:27 AM

This would probably be one of the greatest gift i'll ever recieve. If someone will give me 1btc, i wouldn't change it to cash but rather keep it and hold it for a while. By the time it will have some gain, like half of the amount, i would invest some of it by buying altcoins. By this, i get to diversify my account and widen my scope in investing and gaining some profit.

pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:51:17 AM

It is really unbelievable and if it happen, I will pay this for fulfill my needs.I think,that moment was great for me and if it will happen, that is totally unexpected for me and I will never forget this in future.

Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:58:09 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
this is a really gift from someone, i am not expecting that i joined this,1bitcoin as a gift from some one is a very big blessing to me thats why i have to give an important from this gift to me.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

this is a really gift from someone, i am not expecting that i joined this,1bitcoin as a gift from some one is a very big blessing to me thats why i have to give an important from this gift to me.
If you are really given one bitcoin as a gift from someone then you should cherish it and you should know where and how you will spend it wisely in order for you to not lose the chance to make it grow or to take care of it. I also hope that someone will give me a gift like one bitcoin so i can trade with a bigger capital and make bigger profit.
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:24:11 AM

for me 1 bitcoin is a very large amount and if I receive a one bitcoin gift from someone very unexpectedly, I will immediately sell half of it and half of it will I use for other purposes in crypto like investing and trading for example. but it would not be possible, seeing the very high bitcoin prices I think people not will give 1 bitcoin easily.

For me, i will cashout little to spend for my family And friedns and some of it I will hold for a good profit, and i will invest to the legit investment site, because you can sure that your money will keep safe and and make our money double someday.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:49:46 AM

Digitally speaking, that will be a very expensive gift one could ever received. A gift that can grow its market price through times and i have 1 Bitcoin in my wallet, i will leave it into my btc wallet for a year or two.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:56:53 PM

Having 1btc is having a lot of money and the decision of how to spend it goes in two ways.
1. If I decide to hold it for a year or two and there is a fall in price of bitcoin, then I  will be losing a great deal.
2. The other way round,  if I decide to cash it out,  then it means I have cashed out my capital bitcoin which could be used as an investment if held for a year or so.

So,  the best thing to do is to collect half of it and put the remaining to be used as an investment

Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:29:29 PM

If ever i get lucky and was given a 1bitcoin from someone, i probably be like (OMG) very happy of course. Having a 1bitcoin is not a joke. Maybe i will convert  half of it and use it for our everyday needs since i have kids to take care of. A half of 1bitcoin is a lot if i cashed it. I can do so many things with the money. And of course the other half of it , i will remain it in my wallet. I will hold it for a year for me to be able to use it for investiment.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:30:10 PM

Hodl it or just get to know which bitcoin is and try to increase my wallet by trading it into something else and try to make more btc to hodl.
Dailyroberts

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

If ever i get lucky and was given a 1bitcoin from someone, i probably be like (OMG) very happy of course. Having a 1bitcoin is not a joke. Maybe i will convert  half of it and use it for our everyday needs since i have kids to take care of. A half of 1bitcoin is a lot if i cashed it. I can do so many things with the money. And of course the other half of it , i will remain it in my wallet. I will hold it for a year for me to be able to use it for investiment.

The same here dude, I would jump up to the sky because of my happiness. I know this will never happen, I was happy for second temporarly. I would hold them on my wallet for long term and would enjoy the profit.
micovcin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:06:56 PM

You're really luck and i won't sell it at this moment . I will keep it at the souvenir.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:25:43 AM

when the time i heard about 1bitcoin i dont mind it i just ignore it,but in a little way they teach how to join and now i know,it is a really gift from someone thats why i have to put my time for the sake of our future.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:31:34 AM

as of my age 1Bitcoin is really gift from someone in my first salary i am very happy because i buy a new pants and clothes thats why 1btc is really gift from some one.
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:31:51 AM

1Bitcoin as a gift from someone maybe I will give it to my friend who intruduced me bitcoin and teach me where and how to earn it using this forum and I really hope that I'm doing better to earn much better bitcoin to gave my friend a gift like for now Christmas is coming so maybe that could happened to me.
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:44:28 AM

When 1 bitcoin would be given to me as a gift. I consider it as a trearure not only it is a money but it is a gift so i decided to keep it for a better price because when i already convert it into cash,ill used that money to buy a something memorable that can i seen every day as a good gift came from someone else .

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:05:23 AM

Nowadays, 1 bitcoin is already a very huge amount of money that you we can have. If i am going to receive 1 bitcoin from someone, i will not spend it right away. Instead, i will look for a better investment and invest all of it. Having that kind of amount of bitcoin is an opportunity for me to earn and gain a decent amount of money for my future goals. I will do my best and work hard to make that 1 bitcoin increase its amount and after i do that, i can return 1 bitcoin or even higher amount to someone who gave me that.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:10:36 AM

if anyone gives 1 bitcoin as a gift and for free I will divide it up to some parts to buy another altcoin so that bitcoin is growing and can be added a lot.
somblennx

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 01:40:41 AM

I will sell half to fiat and half more i use for trading altcoin if there really is someone who gives me 1 btc for nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: