Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
Flexx

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:42:06 AM

All kind of presents are pleasantly. I will  keep it for a better price to come. Its interesting and price is grew up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bjbear123

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:46:29 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

I would love a bitcoin, I would store it forever

BTC: 1Q3B9pr84adJJxBNmo3w3FaEWgcCjCSPTv | ETH: 0x1A053Df90E06f59fc7Aeb12F7a7Ea1f47FA53748 | LTC: LYUQYCy7S68Yry2qv3XRC7xx62GbHZEWhH | BCH: lol Wink
Manakonda

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:48:39 AM

If I be given a gift of 1B I will be very happy!  And if it is not only one person it will be perfect! I like presents)
gunungkembar

Activity: 555
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:57:44 AM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

if any good person like that would give me a Bitcoin for me then I would split it for trading capital in altcoin and save it for a better future.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:15:01 PM

1 bitcoin is a very large amount. If someone gives you 1 bitcoin then you should take a chance to make it larger. While you have got as a gift from someone then nothing to lose anything if you lose some money from that. Poor people can’t invest in bitcoin only because of their poverty. They can’t afford to invest a huge amount then if get a chance to deal there then why will not take a chance? You should keep your amount at there and take chance to make a successful person of crypto world.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:50:57 PM

If I be given a gift of 1B I will be very happy!  And if it is not only one person it will be perfect! I like presents)
O brother all the presents are pleasant yes, but this one is most pleasant gift anyone can have. And the person who is giving you this gift you have to take a free time and hug him so tightly. Seriously if someone is this era is going to gift you this one bitcoin, believe me he is living you more than yourself and you are so much important to him than anyone else. You are luck then.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

I think I would hold it till better times, but within a reasonable. You can wait for the best times for so long that you will miss, how they will pass, and you will find yourself with nothing. I think, in this case, you need to reconnoitre the situation within 2-3 months, forecast the next growth of the crypto currency and sell it just at that moment.
Nakamurapc

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:23:37 PM

Believe me keep money or asset with bitcoin are good things.
poletando

PlayGame.com

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:27:17 PM

if somebody gift me 1 bitcoin i think i will use that money for trading, until the the profit around 50% and i will withdraw the 50% of that profit and i will tell to people that give me the bitcoin and maybe i will give it back the bitcoin because i already receive the profit from that bitcoin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:03:04 PM

If someone gives me 1 bitcoin, I'll just keep it for a long time. I am sure that such a gift will be very valuable to me as it is growing rapidly and making good profits without much effort on my part.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:46:08 AM

if any good person like that would give me a Bitcoin for me then I would split it for trading capital in altcoin and save it for a better future.
Then it is not permissible to give you bitcoin as gift because you are not a true believer and altcoins are bleeding mate investing in to them is like throwing money on loss and bitcoin is the best currency so of you receive gift keep it and hold it for the longer terms and all this thing will bring millions of profit one days and you will be impressed a lot by rate if that bitcoin gifted to you and it will compel you to buy more.
mejalipat

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:06:51 PM

if there really is someone who gives 1 bitcoin to me as a gift I will use for trading and investment so my bitcoin will continue to grow
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:12:43 PM

Well, if you don't really need the cash now, then hold it. If you have better investment that bitcoin, you can take a portion of it and diversified your investment. It's really all up to you.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:25:27 PM

if there really is someone who gives 1 bitcoin to me as a gift I will use for trading and investment so my bitcoin will continue to grow
Yeah it is increasing and growing so if you will hold bitcoin for long time you will see how fast bitcoin will grow and it will make profit. No one is able to get bitcoin benefit if not waiting for price to increase and get high so it is main opportunity of bitcoin to increase and be able to give high profit. If a friend is giving you bitcoin and you have holding it you will be able to make it double in very short time and will get high profit.
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:32:04 PM

If this could happen to me on Christmas day, I will just hold it until I have gained ten times of my initial investment. I do not care if bitcoin will drop because it was given free.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:44:12 PM

If someone gives me 1 bitcoin, I'll just keep it for a long time. I am sure that such a gift will be very valuable to me as it is growing rapidly and making good profits without much effort on my part.
I really doubt that at the current valuation of bitcoin, Anyone will be willing to just gift someone 1BTC maybe only the billionaires of the world would be able to do that but when i do receive a 1BTC gift me selling or saving it will entirely depend on financial situation at that very moment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gorjanox

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:35:52 PM

Bitcoin will be worth so much more in the years to come; if you can afford to invest, this is absolutely the best thing to invest in.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:20:10 PM

I really doubt that at the current valuation of bitcoin, Anyone will be willing to just gift someone 1BTC maybe only the billionaires of the world would be able to do that but when i do receive a 1BTC gift me selling or saving it will entirely depend on financial situation at that very moment.
Yeah, who could afford loosing 1 BTC by giving it as  a gift. Anyways if someone will do, how generous of him to do that and he must have a lot of BTC to be able to do that. The price of BTC reaches another value for this week which makes it hard and impossible to buy now and it seems like that the price will continue to grow since many people are becoming interested now in earning it. Professionals and students in our country are becoming aware of bitcoin and there are many offers about bitcoin investments. If somehow, someone give me 1BTC, I will forever be grateful to that person.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:07:24 AM

You will be highly lucky if receive bitcoin as a gift from someone. Only that person who loves you on a serious note can give you bitcoin as a gift and what you have planned to do with it is absolutely correct and wise decision. This coin is all the time growing in value and people are making money with it simply by holding it for a long time. Patience and long term holding are the two basic principles of becoming rich with bitcoin.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:28:07 AM

I would be very lucky if someone will give me 1 bitcoin as a gift. We all can see how fast changing the value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is such a blessing to everyone who has been using bitcoin for years. We all see how lucky all the people who used it because it can help a lot of people earn big. It can help all the people who are financially ill. Any thing you would want to buy is now possible. That is why if you are given a chance to receive 1bitcoin. Never hesitate to grab it because it can change lives. It can make you rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: