Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 1Bitcoin as a gift from someone  (Read 16809 times)
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?

I would be incredibly happy to get such gift. There is no better and more desirable gift for me. I would keep it for the future or invest it in a few the most promising alternative crypto currencies.
gigusico

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:36:34 PM

To receive such a gift is the dream of everyone who is in this sphere and knows what to do with it for others it will be a little useless they simply will not find him applying
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

If you be given a gift of 1BTC by someone and for you this amount is already something you did not expect. Will you sell your bitcoin right away and convert it into cash or just keep it for a better price to come or invest it or what?
I would be glad to recieve 1 Bitcoin from one of my friends and that would be too much as a gift but if ever there will be someone who will give me, I'd rather hold it than to sell it upon recieving especially at times like this where its market value experienced major crypto downfall and is now only starting to climb its way up so it is obviously nore advisable to hold.

Gobeller

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:20:40 PM

I would be glad to recieve 1 Bitcoin from one of my friends and that would be too much as a gift but if ever there will be someone who will give me, I'd rather hold it than to sell it upon recieving especially at times like this where its market value experienced major crypto downfall and is now only starting to climb its way up so it is obviously nore advisable to hold.

Nobody can give 1BTC to us as a gift. This is very unlikely. If somebody give you a gift worth $12k, this means you're already rich and you don't actually need this money as a gift. 
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

If it is mine i will hold it till the price gets double or triple of its price now. Or just hold it as an asset.

One bitcoin money is big enough for me.if some one give me one bitcoin as a gift then i will convert the half to cash. I will spend it for my needs.i will buy a lot and built a new house that i call it my own.and the other half i will hold it for an investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

Both of that two decision i would grab,if someone given me thats huge amount into my wallet.first im doing i cut it into the half prize the 1btc,and convert the other half into fiat money and used it for my daily needs and while the other half i invest it in trading to buy other kinds small value of altcoins that having a potential in to grow in the block chain market and after this i go to church to thanks God for giving me this kind of gift .

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Cryptron

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

Well that a very expensive gift if it is given to you. Well if it is voluntarily give to you as a give, it is rude to not accept it. Just be grateful and be thankful to whom that gave it to you. Wish him or her to have more blessing in life. And when the time comes you earn more, dont be greedy and share your blessings to others also.
longskie0327

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

Well, if I were given 1btc and if it's aready high value during those time I will hold it and keep it for time being until the right time comes to trade, it's quite a trap to rush into trading just because I already have that said amount no matter how tempting it is, even then sense of timing is needed for successful trading and earning big profit
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

if somebody will give me 1 bitcoin I will do is I will divide in four parts that some will invest some more part I will use for trading then i will start a business in the real world and the rest I will use to meet the necessities of life I. and of course I will treat some of my friends just to share the joy I am feeling. this sounds funny because I say like a fact that this is just a nonsense like a fantasy. but I think that bitcoin is a very valuable asset with a very high value.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
hajisomad

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:50:11 PM

If ever someone will unexpectedly gift me 1 Bitcoin, yes i will withdraw it right away and convert it with cash because that would be enough for the operation the hernia of my son, after the operation that will be the time i will compose a thread here to look and say thank you to the person who sent the 1 Bitcoin...
grigorev1981

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

I wouldn't sell bitcoin and convert it to cash. I would have probably sold the bitcoin and bought promising altcoins. Altcoins can bring more profit than bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:04:40 PM

i'll keep it to get a better price because nowadays it's so difficult to have a 1bitcoin from someone and i dont think that will be happen because most of bitcoin users don't easily releases 1bitcoin  just give it to somone they didn't know😇
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

if i had that gift i will invest because i want to have more bitcoin to earn and i want a better future with that bitcoin gift!

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

If i will receive 1 bitcoin as a gift from someone, i will not use or spend it right away. I will invest it and make it grow. In that way, i can return the bitcoin to someone that gives it to me and i will continue to develop my earnings.

pissyas

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:24:07 PM

And of course i feel very happy to use this gift. I think giving one buxury. The best thing to do with btc now is to hold instead of spending it but admittedly. I would use some and save the rest
elston6x

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

And of course i feel very happy to use this gift. I think giving one buxury. The best thing to do with btc now is to hold instead of spending it but admittedly. I would use some and save the rest
Well many people will see it a monetary value only, people who rather know about the potential of bitcoins will know what it really is and the potential that it has
gentlebaguette

Activity: 200

Be myselt

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

Why don't you sell them all and buy you something luxury because the price is dropping insane right now.

Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

If this could really happen to me, I will invest in an uprising altcoins or an altcoin that price is lower than $5 because it might hit five times in few months the rest I will just invest with bitcoin for a long term

ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

Why don't you sell them all and buy you something luxury because the price is dropping insane right now.

That will be great but since the altcoins are getting high prices these first month of the year, I think the best move is to invest it in a good ICO, trade that altcoin into Ethereum while the price is still high and then sell it back to BTC where you can get good profit. Holding BTC is my move after that because I think that the price might increase this upcoming months.
pissyas

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

Well many people will see it a monetary value only, people who rather know about the potential of bitcoins will know what it really is and the potential that it has
I will cashout little to give it to my family and some of it I will hold for a good profit. I would like to help them and someday we will become a rich
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: